Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,810 members, 7,820,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game (84815 Views)

Tell The World How I Changed Your Life - Adesuwa Sonia To Ighalo / Morata Says His Family Is Being Threatened Due To His Missed Chances At Euros / Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by Ezeaku96: 11:14pm On Jun 26, 2018
grin grin what do you expect from him nah,he's product of China
Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by kodded(m): 11:15pm On Jun 26, 2018
charlesm91:
If Nigeria knows what's good, they should hire herve renard, the Moroccan coach. That's a foreign African coach who's tried and trusted to do a good job. He understands African football better than any white coach we've had in recent memory.

nope, I think they should keep this rhor , he is a very good coach although his tactics are ancient but yet with time the boys will adopt to it
Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by uvie66: 11:16pm On Jun 26, 2018
Noel1:

Qui Sera Sera.....

What will be will be.....
I don't understand how some one will pay Kigali $50k dollars a week
Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by suremanpatriot: 11:16pm On Jun 26, 2018
Football is not mathematics,it is common sense to do wht favours you at the spur of the moment.
1st...they allow messi mess them up,jst one fckin boy?
2nd...God dashed naija penalty to draw,but the stupid sense of greed to score to get bonus by the foolish players made them forget to defend and qualify. Is even beta they come back and stop squandering our foreign reserve. Yeye dey smell. grin
Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 26, 2018
This life, may GOOD FORTUNE always smile our ways. What an irony of life! While Ahmed Musa became a hero, Ighalo is reduced to zero.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by imperiouxx(m): 11:21pm On Jun 26, 2018
WORDWORLD:
This life, may GOOD FORTUNE always smile our ways. What an irony of life! While Ahmed Musa became a hero, Ighalo is reduced to zero.

Because he's at level zero. Musa will score at least 1 out of those 2 chances at goal missed by that unproductive striker.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by dmbb: 11:24pm On Jun 26, 2018
There must be tribalism in the Nigerian �� football circle. The North is not fully represented
Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by kazyhm(m): 11:28pm On Jun 26, 2018
franchasng:
We lack pace, we lack energy, we can't mark, we can't pass ball accurately and we can't even score open goals. People shouting FIFA and Referee ojoro, how? must we score by penalty

Watch Senegal team, even if they lose, if u are a Senegalese u will be proud of them watching how dedicated, agile, fast and determined they are.

Our players don't even know what to do with ball when they get ball. Run, they can't run. Chase, they can't chase. Mark ball, they can't mark. Score goal, they can't score , ah ah how una wan take score na

I don't know why we keep playing the same useless, dull football since ages, we need to start training on how to play energetic, fast game if we intend to go far in FIFA senior world cup anytime

Musa is the only player in the team that deserves to be a footballer. Others are just plain idiots strolling around pitch.

Iheanacho and Ighalo deserves to be banished from Nigeria; two useless strikers and they still got signed with millions by European teams, mhen life is just luck and destiny. Because if not luck and destiny how can Iheanacho and Ighalo become international footballers playing in European clubs and earning millions while some hot players die in their village wretched

If life isnt about luck and destiny how can a dull, heartless person like Buhari become a military general and later the president of 190 million smarter people

My people no kill yourself in life o, whatever u will be, u will be it whether u are good or bad simple angry

God bless you bro......that why i prefer to watch cameroon match anytime, any day....

its not always about winning but the fight and passion from the players

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jun 26, 2018
imperiouxx:

Because he's at level zero. Musa will score at least 1 out of those 2 chances at goal missed by that unproductive striker.

And that is all that matters in football, utililizing your chances to score goals not how much you can tip-tap. He blew those chances away! I must tell you, let us not be surprise if ARGENTINA should eventually lift the TROPHY. A happy ending story with a rough beginning.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by profemmywise: 11:32pm On Jun 26, 2018
worst day So far...After the lost my gf still hv the guts to Cal me for a breakup..
Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by imperiouxx(m): 11:34pm On Jun 26, 2018
WORDWORLD:

And that is all that matters in football, utililizing your chances to score goals not how much you can tip-tap. He blew those chances away! I must tell you, let us not be surprise if ARGENTINA should eventually lift the TROPHY. A happy ending story with a rough beginning.

That I don't see coming anywhere in this tournament. They were off in the game just like the Nigerian team and just like they played Iceland and Croatia. The French team will come back to life with them on Saturday.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by profemmywise: 11:35pm On Jun 26, 2018
worst day So far...After the lost my gf still hv the guts to Cal me for a breakup.. with the annoyance we dy my body eh if not say from warri to Abuja pass skin I fr dy airport dy wait fr those boys mk i stone them to death like Stephen..
Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by felixomor: 11:35pm On Jun 26, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
When I tell Felixomor say Nigeria no get quality he say na setpiece. Na setpiece Argentina take score you?

Argentina were not very good on the night. A quality team would have buried at least one of those chances and killed the game.

Two of Lukaku's goals have been similar chances Ighalo missed.
If I tell you say you no sabi anything now you go dey argue.
Have u finished?
Shebi You predicted Nigeria will come last in the group na
Or u have forgotten?
Empty barrel.

Anyway I dont blame u. I am happy the world knows the match wasn't fair.
We did well.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by PresidentMKO: 11:36pm On Jun 26, 2018
lilfreezy:
Argentina 2 - 1 Nigeria

Another sad day for our democracy

Ighalo had retired to China
Buhari had retired to Daura

We recalled them to squander opportunities and break our hearts. cry cry

-@akaebube
Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jun 26, 2018
imperiouxx:

That I don't see that coming anywhere in this tournament. They are off in the game just like the Nigerian team and just like they played Iceland and Croatia. The French team will come back to life with them on Saturday.

It may as well be that their desperate win against Nigeria, will animate them to full life with the believe that the are up to the task after all.
Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by wright4christ(m): 11:44pm On Jun 26, 2018
Igalo should not be blamed, Rohr should take the blame, because if there is need to replace Ihehanacho, it should be Simmy and not Igalo that have no single shot against Croatia. I know that he is Mr misfire since his days at Watford. Anyway we had a good game as far as am concerned what they lack today is just experience and passion of Morocco team against Spain. I wish Rohr success at next nation cup
Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by Fashdeejay(m): 11:45pm On Jun 26, 2018
He must be related to buhari
Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jun 26, 2018
Uzoho and ighalo should be talking to sharia court for floging
Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jun 26, 2018
What to do to ighalo
Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:07am On Jun 27, 2018
kodded:

nope, I think they should keep this rhor , he is a very good coach although his tactics are ancient but yet with time the boys will adopt to it
do we even need a foreign it high time we stick to our ingedinous coaches rohr couldnt do more than keshi with all the positive support he had...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by johnmattew: 12:07am On Jun 27, 2018
NeeKlaus:

OK. What about the one on Iheanacho in first half? That one was boot to head and should be overlooked, right?
yes,dat was a penalty....the ref was cautioned by FIFA during the break.as a result,he compensated us by erroneously awarding the penalty without wasting time,even tho it wasn't a penalty

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by Temptee101(m): 12:11am On Jun 27, 2018
fratermathy:
Nigerians should chill abeg. Football is not mathematics. I agree that he missed superb opportunities but which player hasn't ever missed opportunities? Even the almighty Messi and Ronaldo have missed many opportunities, including penalties, in this world cup alone.

Odion should be left alone. The Super Eagles played well but their best wasn't simply enough. I hope they learn from this.
As usual, not surprised at all. I ask, when will their best ever be enough, the same old lame line used always. Nigerians and mediocrity. Tufiakwa
Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by Yesbody: 12:31am On Jun 27, 2018

Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by PrincessJBabe: 12:40am On Jun 27, 2018
Krissjones:
Nothing new he has always been a wasteful striker that's why watford bundled him to china,it's a shame we don't have any truly world class striker or playmaker we might have progressed.
We may not have world class strikers but we certainly have better strikers. If you watched the friendly match we played with Athletico Madrid you would have noticed one home based player that dribbled and scattered Athletico Madrid defence. That guy is very good for this squad. Also Kelechi Nwakali should have been included. Interestingly this friendly match came up before the final submission of names to FIFA. I have been saying this all along honestly how I wished I could pass my message over to the technical crew. Our coach is a poor coach. He doesn't know how to read matches at all. I believe some of these players must ve bribed him to take them along. There is politics in everything. What was Onazi doing in the team too? A beg they are just toiling with our emotions joor

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by Ranchhoddas: 12:40am On Jun 27, 2018
felixomor:
Have u finished? Shebi You predicted Nigeria will come last in the group na Or u have forgotten? Empty barrel.
Anyway I dont blame u. I am happy the world knows the match wasn't fair. We did well.
Not fair how? Oga admit you don't know anything about football. Who cheated you?
Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by PrincessJBabe: 12:46am On Jun 27, 2018
fratermathy:
Nigerians should chill abeg. Football is not mathematics. I agree that he missed superb opportunities but which player hasn't ever missed opportunities? Even the almighty Messi and Ronaldo have missed many opportunities, including penalties, in this world cup alone.

Odion should be left alone. The Super Eagles played well but their best wasn't simply enough. I hope they learn from this.
Yes any body can miss chances but tell me what special role and contributions did Ighalo add to our campaign in this world cup games. The guy is a waste. if u strike well and miss everyone will see you tried. Not this lacklustre kind of play he was displaying. our top top nine for that matter
Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by Tommyberry: 12:47am On Jun 27, 2018
Mhmmmmm
Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by PrincessJBabe: 12:51am On Jun 27, 2018
wright4christ:
Igalo should not be blamed, Rohr should take the blame, because if there is need to replace Ihehanacho, it should be Simmy and not Igalo that have no single shot against Croatia. I know that he is Mr misfire since his days at Watford. Anyway we had a good game as far as am concerned what they lack today is just experience and passion of Morocco team against Spain. I wish Rohr success at next na tion cup
Which kind success? We don't need him. That man lacks technical skills. He makes wrong changes and at wrong times. Check Westerhof during his days. The changes he made were effective and on point. Abeg let's use local coach joor

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by teepain: 12:57am On Jun 27, 2018
charlesm91:
If Nigeria knows what's good, they should hire herve renard, the Moroccan coach. That's a foreign African coach who's tried and trusted to do a good job. He understands African football better than any white coach we've had in recent memory.

Do you remember Lars Lagerback, it was the same sentiment that made us hire him but he could not deliver.

I guess we are too much in a hurry for results; otherwise why can't we engage Siasia, Okocha or any of these ex-international on a contract of 5 years and provide the necessary support.

What is Rohr's pedigree? If we want a foreign coach we should go for the top ones and pay them basic living expenses while the bulk of their emolument which will be pre-agreed will be paid after getting us to at least quarter finals in the world cup otherwise they forfeit that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by James89: 12:57am On Jun 27, 2018
franchasng:
We lack pace, we lack energy, we can't mark, we can't pass ball accurately and we can't even score open goals. People shouting FIFA and Referee ojoro, how? must we score by penalty

Watch Senegal team, even if they lose, if u are a Senegalese u will be proud of them watching how dedicated, agile, fast and determined they are.

Our players don't even know what to do with ball when they get ball. Run, they can't run. Chase, they can't chase. Mark ball, they can't mark. Score goal, they can't score , ah ah how una wan take score na

I don't know why we keep playing the same useless, dull football since ages, we need to start training on how to play energetic, fast game if we intend to go far in FIFA senior world cup anytime

Musa is the only player in the team that deserves to be a footballer. Others are just plain idiots strolling around pitch.

Iheanacho and Ighalo deserves to be banished from Nigeria; two useless strikers and they still got signed with millions by European teams, mhen life is just luck and destiny. Because if not luck and destiny how can Iheanacho and Ighalo become international footballers playing in European clubs and earning millions while some hot players die in their village wretched

If life isnt about luck and destiny how can a dull, heartless person like Buhari become a military general and later the president of 190 million smarter people

My people no kill yourself in life o, whatever u will be, u will be it whether u are good or bad simple angry

Bro you won’t believe this is the best comment I’ve read so far on nairaland which totally tells all I’ve thought,Bro you’re unique because you just said all I’ve really wanted wanted Nigerians to know and understand,every single points you mentioned exactly are what I’ve thought so much in my head...I will say this that I don’t know you but I believe you’re gonna go far in life,successful and smart,you’re a genius to me,you’re wise and thoughtful and I know you will definitely make it.trust me.(you couldn’t have said this any more better)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by teepain: 1:00am On Jun 27, 2018
OGHENAOGIE:
do we even need a foreign it high time we stick to our ingedinous coaches rohr couldnt do more than keshi with all the positive support he had...

We don't need any foreign coach. Both Onigbinde and Keshi got us to second rounds in the world cup while Siasia got us to the final of the Olympics.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by felixomor: 1:07am On Jun 27, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
Not fair how?
Oga admit you don't know anything about football.
Who cheated you?
Keep shut.
I asked u a question.
Did u predict or not?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo Of Diego Maradona Crying After Argentina Lost 3-0 To Croatia / Ronaldo Loking At Mo Salah: Shows Real Madrid Had 'Bad Plans' For Mo Salah / Neymar Exposes All The Sex Chat, Nudes Shared With The Lady Accusing Him Of Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.