Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game (84813 Views)

Tell The World How I Changed Your Life - Adesuwa Sonia To Ighalo / Morata Says His Family Is Being Threatened Due To His Missed Chances At Euros / Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by muller101(m): 1:38am On Jun 27, 2018
yeyerolling:
Russia has a border with china. He can take train
no sir they don't.
Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by uba1991: 1:40am On Jun 27, 2018
kalvoken:
if you ask me eh, I would say am happy that Nigeria had exited this year's WC tournament. At least we can now face our real problem. our life's more important than world cup.

plateau massacre can now get the attention it deserves.

though we have scores to settle with Argentine team, we have to take care of our lives first.

#Buhari#when will the blood be enough#
when we get ur blood it is ok. rubish animal that had never been a class monitor trying to blame a man who is in charge of 190 million black men. The day u become a leader of 10 [ten] black men u will understand what it takes to b a leader. with all d blackmail and instigation u people cannot i repeat CANNOT STOP BUHARI
Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by lereinter(m): 2:05am On Jun 27, 2018
Eventually, Aguero came on, Odion Ighalo should have won it twice for Nigeria before Marcos Rojo – the other side of a VAR penalty reprieve for handball - promptly did.

. That was how sportopera put it

. It was the spirit of buhari that entered ighalo
Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by Nobody: 2:13am On Jun 27, 2018
cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by gaby(m): 2:23am On Jun 27, 2018
franchasng:
We lack pace, we lack energy, we can't mark, we can't pass ball accurately and we can't even score open goals. People shouting FIFA and Referee ojoro, how? must we score by penalty

Watch Senegal team, even if they lose, if u are a Senegalese u will be proud of them watching how dedicated, agile, fast and determined they are.

Our players don't even know what to do with ball when they get ball. Run, they can't run. Chase, they can't chase. Mark ball, they can't mark. Score goal, they can't score , ah ah how una wan take score na

I don't know why we keep playing the same useless, dull football since ages, we need to start training on how to play energetic, fast game if we intend to go far in FIFA senior world cup anytime

Musa is the only player in the team that deserves to be a footballer. Others are just plain idiots strolling around pitch.

Iheanacho and Ighalo deserves to be banished from Nigeria; two useless strikers and they still got signed with millions by European teams, mhen life is just luck and destiny. Because if not luck and destiny how can Iheanacho and Ighalo become international footballers playing in European clubs and earning millions while some hot players die in their village wretched

If life isnt about luck and destiny how can a dull, heartless person like Buhari become a military general and later the president of 190 million smarter people

My people no kill yourself in life o, whatever u will be, u will be it whether u are good or bad simple angry

Undeniable fact about life...no be by power...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by badman007(m): 2:45am On Jun 27, 2018
Clear Penalty. Simple.

rentAcock:
Igalo looks like a sex starved goat. Just 1 week without sex and he's already losing his senses. How else do you explain this miss?

[img]https:///media/6-26-2018/7f5Hkl.gif[/img]
Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by badman007(m): 2:53am On Jun 27, 2018
Head ball to hand is a penalty, its not handball.

Clumpsy play, poor header, his fault, Penalty!

Lets not call it Racism, we were simply robbed.

johnmattew:
useless blacks will always cry racism when things don't favour dem....where u see penalty?...ball to hand is not penalty
Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by sharpwriter(m): 4:10am On Jun 27, 2018
sikells:

The coach didn't want to win... for some reason, he refused to put iwobi... a player that scored two goals against argentina in the friendlies

The coach is a stupid man. The guys played rubbish.. agreed... but the match was a hard one with our guys already tired plus their sluggishness.Common sense should have told him to introduce fresh legs earlier around 60-70 mins. Iwobi didn't just score in friendlies, he also helped in qualifiers. That coach may be a secret agent for the whites against us, who knows? In a crucial match like that, he suddenly knew Iwobi should play at 87th minute, while Simi should play at 90 mins for goals to be scored. It makes no sense. He's a stupid man. I feel like meeting him face to face for insults. Na idiot.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by sharpwriter(m): 4:14am On Jun 27, 2018
joshmarcus:
Ighalo was wasteful on the ball and fell easily at any slight tackle I wonder why gernot rohr puts this guy in every game
Because Rohr is as much as a fool like Ighalo
Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by Tomson992000: 4:15am On Jun 27, 2018
franchasng:
We lack pace, we lack energy, we can't mark, we can't pass ball accurately and we can't even score open goals. People shouting FIFA and Referee ojoro, how? must we score by penalty

Watch Senegal team, even if they lose, if u are a Senegalese u will be proud of them watching how dedicated, agile, fast and determined they are.

Our players don't even know what to do with ball when they get ball. Run, they can't run. Chase, they can't chase. Mark ball, they can't mark. Score goal, they can't score , ah ah how una wan take score na

I don't know why we keep playing the same useless, dull football since ages, we need to start training on how to play energetic, fast game if we intend to go far in FIFA senior world cup anytime

Musa is the only player in the team that deserves to be a footballer. Others are just plain idiots strolling around pitch.

Iheanacho and Ighalo deserves to be banished from Nigeria; two useless strikers and they still got signed with millions by European teams, mhen life is just luck and destiny. Because if not luck and destiny how can Iheanacho and Ighalo become international footballers playing in European clubs and earning millions while some hot players die in their village wretched

If life isnt about luck and destiny how can a dull, heartless person like Buhari become a military general and later the president of 190 million smarter people

My people no kill yourself in life o, whatever u will be, u will be it whether u are good or bad simple angry
well Said

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by sharpwriter(m): 4:21am On Jun 27, 2018
linearity:
Thank God we are out of the World Cup, now we can focus on more pressing trends at home.

Imagine about #120 innocent citizens were butchered in cold blood and it merely grazed the headlines, with even some celebrities saying, if Nigeria win their match against Argentina, they should use that opportunity to protest....Seriously?

From the laws of Physics, if there is not an equal and strong opposing action in terms of addressing this thing; these killing and reversed killings will continue endlessly....myself or yourself or our relatives or loved ones might not be affected today, what about tomorrow?

It does not matter if you voted or didn’t vote for PMB...the facts is, he is the President and has the Executive power to nip this in the bud...everyone must be on board to urge him to do something...declare an emergency in these states and flood them with heavy federal military presence, find a viable and lasting solution to this problem....and this cannot wait till 2019 Election, it has to be done now and we must passionately demand that the government do it!

In as much as you're right in your post, Buhari won't nip anything in the bud. You can only argue, but know surely that he knows about the killings. Even super eagles beating Argentina has more reality than Buhari attending to killings by his kinsmen. Nigeria is just a useless country, if not he should have been made to resign or impeached. What's happening is more than enough to start a civil war.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by thunderbabs: 4:28am On Jun 27, 2018
The Yakubu plague cheesy
Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by sharpwriter(m): 4:44am On Jun 27, 2018
redangel2017:
pls who is that nwanko that looks like a retired thief angry

Lolzzz cheesy that's the guy that should have come in instead of Ighalo or Iheanacho
Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by Dollabiz: 5:13am On Jun 27, 2018
ohhhh
Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by johnmattew: 5:21am On Jun 27, 2018
badman007:
Head ball to hand is a penalty, its not handball.

Clumpsy play, poor header, his fault, Penalty!

Lets not call it Racism, we were simply robbed.

what will u say about the mercy ref showed you by giving a yellow card instead of red card during the first half?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by Pat081: 6:15am On Jun 27, 2018
Nt only him hv miss one on one I remember dat year too wot is d name of dat player again dat miss it too
Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by OKorowanta: 6:42am On Jun 27, 2018
Philinho:
Igalo is like a forbidden wife who will never hear word. thank God it is his last world cup

His first and last World Cup...
Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:42am On Jun 27, 2018
teepain:

We don't need any foreign coach. Both Onigbinde and Keshi got us to second rounds in the world cup while Siasia got us to the final of the Olympics.
onigbinde didn't qualify us for the second round...in 2002.... Bottom line is I ve Neva supported the idea of a foreign coach...all we shd do is support our own dats all

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by Sike(m): 6:48am On Jun 27, 2018
Both the guys leg should be amputated. Very useless
Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by pelezico: 6:48am On Jun 27, 2018
We did not play well. It was not a good display of Nigerian football. We were carried by Argentina for the whole match. It was a poor display by two teams that are not very good
fratermathy:
Nigerians should chill abeg. Football is not mathematics. I agree that he missed superb opportunities but which player hasn't ever missed opportunities? Even the almighty Messi and Ronaldo have missed many opportunities, including penalties, in this world cup alone.

Odion should be left alone. The Super Eagles played well but their best wasn't simply enough. I hope they learn from this.
Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by ezigr8(m): 6:54am On Jun 27, 2018
Why is that in recent times we keep having useless strikers. That was how ayeigbeni YAKUBUED our golden opportunity in 2010
Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by Nobody: 6:55am On Jun 27, 2018
muller101:
no sir they don't.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/China–Russia_border undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by Larryeyo: 6:56am On Jun 27, 2018
Funny we were expecting Nigeria team to win!
Patriotism: 0%
Skills: 12.5%
Need for more cash: 200%
Coordination: grin

Let's us start focusing on 2019 election, and pray not to get worst results compare to our national hopeless team.
Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by Nobody: 7:03am On Jun 27, 2018
awoofawoo:

Ogun no dey chop pig.....dash the pig to your local deity!

Mumu, i said "kill" not "chop"...
Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:07am On Jun 27, 2018
badman007:
Clear Penalty. Simple.

No way it is a penalty. Rojo had Zero intention to use his hand. He nodded the ball and it hit his hand, settling the ball for Ighalo to finish. We had something similar in the game against Iceland where Ebuehi accidentally flicked the ball to his arm.

No way a penalty.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by awoofawoo: 7:16am On Jun 27, 2018
Budex40:

Mumu, i said "kill" not "chop"...
You said kill for Ogun...............not Ogun kill you! Oponu!
Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by Emycord: 7:16am On Jun 27, 2018
sunnysunny69:
Ighalo should just stay in Russia, better not come home. How many chances do you need to win a match ? After 1-1 the eagles were playing like they are in next round forgetting a football match last 90 min. it's back to buhari, ipob, APC etc. grin grin
What About HeadsMen And boko?
Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by Nobody: 7:19am On Jun 27, 2018
awoofawoo:
You said kill for Ogun...............not Ogun kill you! Oponu!

You are part of the reason why this country is soo retarded. If you cant read a simple statement and understand it, na ur own wahala.....!!!!!
Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by franchasng: 7:20am On Jun 27, 2018
James89:

Bro you won’t believe this is the best comment I’ve read so far on nairaland which totally tells all I’ve thought,Bro you’re unique because you just said all I’ve really wanted wanted Nigerians to know and understand,every single points you mentioned exactly are what I’ve thought so much in my head...I will say this that I don’t know you but I believe you’re gonna go far in life,successful and smart,you’re a genius to me,you’re wise and thoughtful and I know you will definitely make it.trust me.(you couldn’t have said this any more better)
God bless you smiley
Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by SirBunky85(m): 7:29am On Jun 27, 2018
adaksbullet:
Igalo his a wasted footballer am known on health angry angry angry angry angry angry niiiiga his haved two chanses and his fail too goal goal for us angry angry angry angry angry angry

Ogun kee u igalo angry
not funny
Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by Odun11: 7:46am On Jun 27, 2018
Ighalo deserved not to be in this world cup. He messed up big time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo Of Diego Maradona Crying After Argentina Lost 3-0 To Croatia / Ronaldo Loking At Mo Salah: Shows Real Madrid Had 'Bad Plans' For Mo Salah / Neymar Exposes All The Sex Chat, Nudes Shared With The Lady Accusing Him Of Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.