Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,796 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game (84812 Views)

Tell The World How I Changed Your Life - Adesuwa Sonia To Ighalo / Morata Says His Family Is Being Threatened Due To His Missed Chances At Euros / Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by otokx(m): 7:46am On Jun 27, 2018
I stand with Ighalo, strikers miss chances sometimes.
Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by sukar886: 7:52am On Jun 27, 2018
referee and ighalo killed our match,super eagles tried

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by 3Ceagle(m): 7:55am On Jun 27, 2018
fratermathy:
Nigerians should chill abeg. Football is not mathematics. I agree that he missed superb opportunities but which player hasn't ever missed opportunities? Even the almighty Messi and Ronaldo have missed many opportunities, including penalties, in this world cup alone.

Odion should be left alone. The Super Eagles played well but their best wasn't simply enough. I hope they learn from this.

I completely disagree with you. He had two big chances and wasted both. The second one coming from the hand of Rojo was a complete mess. In world cup you just have take you chances. Stop this self adulation otherwise this players will not raise their game. Have you wondered why the Argentine players were so happy? reason is that the backlash would have been so unbearable for them back home.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by TheHottestGuy: 8:15am On Jun 27, 2018
sunnysunny69:
Ighalo should just stay in Russia, better not come home. How many chances do you need to win a match ? After 1-1 the eagles were playing like they are in next round forgetting a football match last 90 min. it's back to buhari, ipob, APC etc. grin grin
Stop blaming the whole eagles. They all did well except of course, Igalo. He was responsible for the defeat. Imagine any other decent striker having those same chances and failing to pounce. The other players did their jobs pretty well but Igalo failed to crown their effort.
Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by TheHottestGuy: 8:22am On Jun 27, 2018
otokx:
I stand with Ighalo, strikers miss chances sometimes.
Have u been watching Igalo play? Then u should know that igalo is fond of missing these types of chances. This r two ways of knowing how good a striker is: one-on-one situations and when he's unmarked in the box, n igalo failed both times.
Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by TheHottestGuy: 8:26am On Jun 27, 2018
sukar886:
referee and ighalo killed our match,super eagles tried
Referee did nothing. He gave Naija a soft penalty that some refs won't give. What else do u want from him? Had Ighalo scored I'm sure u won't remember the penalty.
Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by awoofawoo: 8:28am On Jun 27, 2018
Budex40:

You are part of the reason why this country is soo retarded. If you cant read a simple statement and understand it, na ur own wahala.....!!!!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy E pele cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy The country is indeed retar-d-ed! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Chairman carry go! No be fight! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by TheHottestGuy: 8:42am On Jun 27, 2018
sikells:

The coach didn't want to win... for some reason, he refused to put iwobi... a player that scored two goals against argentina in the friendlies
Iwobi no be striker na. However, if he had had those chances ighalo had, he would have buried at least one of them. The type of formation the coach played did not make room for Iwobi.
Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by Digriz(m): 8:44am On Jun 27, 2018
TheHottestGuy:
Referee did nothing. He gave Naija a soft penalty that some refs won't give. What else do u want from him? Had Ighalo scored I'm sure u won't remember the penalty.
tell them.
Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by TheHottestGuy: 8:48am On Jun 27, 2018
With all those Ighalo chest, he's wasting his talent as a footballer he should be a hired killer.
Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by wink2015(m): 9:00am On Jun 27, 2018
IGHALO AND IHEANACHO WASTED OUR GOAL SCORING CHANCES AGAINST ANGENTINA!

Nigerians can know why a young footballer like Ighalo is playing football in China.

If he was that good Ighalo would not be in China playing football as the big clubs in Europe will call him to their team.

China football industries is basically for aged footballer to go and retire after a successful playing career in Europe and that is where Mikel Obi fall into.

The same thing goes to Iheanacho who is always being BENCHED in his club Leicester City. Iheanacho is not a good player as he waste every scoring chances that comes his way.

Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by Cannonleo(m): 9:09am On Jun 27, 2018
muller101:
no sir they don't.
they do, south east of russia
Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by imam07: 9:15am On Jun 27, 2018
fratermathy:
Nigerians should chill abeg. Football is not mathematics. I agree that he missed superb opportunities but which player hasn't ever missed opportunities? Even the almighty Messi and Ronaldo have missed many opportunities, including penalties, in this world cup alone.

Odion should be left alone. The Super Eagles played well but their best wasn't simply enough. I hope they learn from this.
Don't never miss an important goal at that time. Nothing concern us about Messi and Ronaldo missed goal. If Messi and Ronaldo missed goal, they will still be the player to rescue their team.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by kalvoken(m): 9:35am On Jun 27, 2018
uba1991:
when we get ur blood it is ok. rubish animal that had never been a class monitor trying to blame a man who is in charge of 190 million black men. The day u become a leader of 10 [ten] black men u will understand what it takes to b a leader. with all d blackmail and instigation u people cannot i repeat CANNOT STOP BUHARI

Talk of the benefit of a faceless forum, a nonentity can challenge just anyone.
Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by 190theclown: 9:46am On Jun 27, 2018
buchai:
ighalo is not a player he is selfish when other players were celebrating Amhedi Musa i think first goal against Iceland ighalo didnt moved at all for the celebration he was looking our coach with bad eyes. in this game against Argentina he wanted at all cost to score without even knowing the position of the goal post.
i learnt a lesson in all this game if you needed something in a hurry you can never get or achieve it. ighalo should go and study Musa second goal against Iceland. games requires calm cool focus and collected

Noticed that as well..

even ihenahcho is getting jealous of musa angry
Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by phase1: 9:57am On Jun 27, 2018
What's Ighalo's twitter handle?

He made a little money and started eating all kind of junks, now he's too fat to chase the ball. He doesn't make a fraction of what C. Ronaldo earns but CR7 has not fattened himself and still as speedy and hungry as he was as a youthful player.

Look at Iheanacho, when we was younger, he was slimmer, swifter, faster but today to trap ball dey hard am, his laps are now too heavy for him to lift and kick the ball.

Make small money, begin chop all the chicken and turkey wey dem no chop since childhood, grow buttocks and fade up. Poverty mentality go kill Nigerian players. Tufiakwa!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by Digriz(m): 10:05am On Jun 27, 2018
phase1:
What's Ighalo's twitter handle?

He made a little money and started eating all kind of junks, now he's too fat to chase the. He doesn't make a fraction of what C. Ronaldo earns but CR7 has not fattened himself and still as speedy and hungry as he ways as a youthful player.

Look at Iheanacho, when we was younger, he was slimmer, swifter, faster but today to trap ball dey hard am.
Make small money, begin chop all the chicken wey dem no chop since childhood, grow buttocks. Poverty mentality go kill Nigerian players. Tufiakwa!
True,The problem with our players is that they don't plan for future,the believe in making as little money they can get within few years of their career. The grow fat and faded bcus they dnt care much about their career,dieting is a big problem to them forgetting that they should eat to keep fit and light.
Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by samtol4(m): 10:11am On Jun 27, 2018
Krissjones:
Nothing new he has always been a wasteful striker that's why watford bundled him to china,it's a shame we don't have any truly world class striker or playmaker we might have progressed.
We may not have world class striker but there are better Nigerians strikers over the world . Ighalo should not be in Nigerian team . Do you mean we don't have other striker ? Simy Nwankwo played in Italy and scored goals but coach prefer a China product to Italian made . Hence the coach cost us
Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by samtol4(m): 10:15am On Jun 27, 2018
Tactical error of the change cost us . Bring in Iwobi ND move musa to 9 . Rather he brought Chinese product . Once he came in I told my neighbors we are going to loose this match .
Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by zyzxx(m): 10:51am On Jun 27, 2018
franchasng:
We lack pace, we lack energy, we can't mark, we can't pass ball accurately and we can't even score open goals. People shouting FIFA and Referee ojoro, how? must we score by penalty

Watch Senegal team, even if they lose, if u are a Senegalese u will be proud of them watching how dedicated, agile, fast and determined they are.

Our players don't even know what to do with ball when they get ball. Run, they can't run. Chase, they can't chase. Mark ball, they can't mark. Score goal, they can't score , ah ah how una wan take score na

I don't know why we keep playing the same useless, dull football since ages, we need to start training on how to play energetic, fast game if we intend to go far in FIFA senior world cup anytime

Musa is the only player in the team that deserves to be a footballer. Others are just plain idiots strolling around pitch.

Iheanacho and Ighalo deserves to be banished from Nigeria; two useless strikers and they still got signed with millions by European teams, mhen life is just luck and destiny. Because if not luck and destiny how can Iheanacho and Ighalo become international footballers playing in European clubs and earning millions while some hot players die in their village wretched

If life isnt about luck and destiny how can a dull, heartless person like Buhari become a military general and later the president of 190 million smarter people

My people no kill yourself in life o, whatever u will be, u will be it whether u are good or bad simple angry
sir you speak my mind, infact you spake my mind. no pace, no energy, no accurate pass, nothing, we dont deserve the wining, no matter who favour them, with there commitment they deserve the winning. our boys are just playing like they are the on that bring argentina com field.
Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by kontalon: 12:47pm On Jun 27, 2018
Merrybet Punters League

Win N2m On Merrybet This World Cup In The Punters League Competition

The aim of this competition is to acknowledge and reward the skills of the Nigerian punters. Betting is so much more than luck as to consistently win most bets, a punter has to understand the sport, teams, and statistics. Punters can win in several categories.

In appreciation of their patronage, we will be giving cash prizes to our top winning customers who bet actively during the period of the FIFA Russia 2018 World Cup (June 25th- July 16th) The Merrybet punters league initiative is to reward the best winning bets during the Russia 2018 World cup.

To become a millionaire all you need to do is place your bets through the period of the world cup on www. and win the bet. The more bets you place and win, the more your chances of becoming a millionaire in less than 3 weeks. Each bet placed and won is awarded a number of points based on your odds.

1st position wins N2,000,000
2nd position wins N1,000,000
3rd position wins N500,000

There will be N10,000 cash prizes for the next 20 people

And weekly prizes as well; 1st - N20,000, 2nd - N15,000 & 3rd - N10,000 for the three weeks duration.

Rules

1. Only bet types allowed are singles and accumulators. Other bet types will not be accepted e.g Goliath, Yankee, 3-from-4 etc
2. A minimum accepted stake is N200. There is no maximum stake.
3. All sports and markets are accepted.
4. Points are only awarded for won bets.
5. All punters get 10 slots each week – the first 10 bet slips that meet the criteria will be added to Punters League i.e won bet slips
6. Points for a bet slip is made up of the individual points for each event on the bet slip. The odd for each event is rounded up to the nearest whole number. In essence, odds from .5 and above the odd will be rounded up to the nearest whole number while odds of .4 and below will be rounded down to the nearest whole number

So if you know you enjoy, win and get paid millions of naira for winning.

Start placing your bets now and make your dream a reality at the end of the world cup.
Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by phase1: 2:22pm On Jun 27, 2018
Digriz:
True,The problem with our players is that they don't plan for future,the believe in making as little money they can get within few years of their career. The grow fat and faded bcus they dnt care much about their career,dieting is a big problem to them forgetting that they should eat to keep fit and light.

My brother the thing tire me. Dey don't make up to 10% of CR7 wages yet eat like they are gonna die the next day.
Their major aim is to run from poverty not to be the best in the world.
Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by badman007(m): 3:38pm On Jun 27, 2018
johnmattew:
what will u say about the mercy ref showed you by giving a yellow card instead of red card during the first half?

If you are referring to Baloguns trip, he wasn’t the last man. Did we watch the same game?
Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by badman007(m): 3:43pm On Jun 27, 2018
TheGoodJoe:

No way it is a penalty. Rojo had Zero intention to use his hand. He nodded the ball and it hit his hand, settling the ball for Ighalo to finish. We had something similar in the game against Iceland where Ebuehi accidentally flicked the ball to his arm.

No way a penalty.

I just watched it again, such a shame.

If they had used VAR after Ebuehi’s tackle, they definitely would have called penalty.

We were robbed

Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by wildkat: 8:19pm On Jun 27, 2018
mazimee:
Ighalo was not supposed to play this match. He has been very poor for us. One of the worst striker I have seen in Eagles jersey.

So why must he wear the number 9 Jersey? Is it his date of birth?
Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by wildkat: 8:22pm On Jun 27, 2018
OlufemiOAP:
FIFA is racist

As if FIFA is a person. Mcheeeeeew
Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by OlufemiOAP(m): 9:04pm On Jun 27, 2018
wildkat:

As if FIFA is a person. Mcheeeeeew
As if you have sense
Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by wildkat: 9:17pm On Jun 27, 2018
OlufemiOAP:
As if you have sense

Atleast I have seen your sense, mugu. "FIFA is a racist" Looooooool.

Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by muller101(m): 2:36am On Jul 02, 2018
Cannonleo:
they do, south east of russia
yeah just confirmed that. Thanks
Re: Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by Aboguede(m): 11:32am On Jul 05, 2018
johnmattew:
useless blacks will always cry racism when things don't favour dem....where u see penalty?...ball to hand is not penalty

I hope u are white and red?

Enjoy ur colornness. We love Africa and Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo Of Diego Maradona Crying After Argentina Lost 3-0 To Croatia / Ronaldo Loking At Mo Salah: Shows Real Madrid Had 'Bad Plans' For Mo Salah / Neymar Exposes All The Sex Chat, Nudes Shared With The Lady Accusing Him Of Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.