Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Daddy Freeze Reacts After Nigeria's Exit From World Cup - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Reacts After Nigeria's Exit From World Cup (29151 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cars To Pastors Chibuzor Chinyere & David Ibiyeomie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Nigeria's Exit From World Cup by wyzoe: 10:15am On Jun 27, 2018
ishowdotgmail:

He can't show face na.

I know one particular celebrity personally that visits Nairaland steadily, but I won't mention his name

In which case it's better you keep quiet.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Nigeria's Exit From World Cup by dignitate: 10:15am On Jun 27, 2018
is anyone really reading this? This guy is obviously confused! please read again, you'll see the contradiction. oponu!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Nigeria's Exit From World Cup by beautiful232(f): 10:15am On Jun 27, 2018
this man is part of our headache..
how did I land in this country sef

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Nigeria's Exit From World Cup by Ndkings1(m): 10:16am On Jun 27, 2018
SalamRushdie:

What dis you see in this post thatvare you assume he is a nairalander please ...because I can't pick
I'm lost too
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Nigeria's Exit From World Cup by KelvinC1(m): 10:18am On Jun 27, 2018
ishowdotgmail:

He can't show face na.

I know one particular celebrity personally that visits Nairaland steadily, but I won't mention his name
I know too
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Nigeria's Exit From World Cup by TheAngry1: 10:19am On Jun 27, 2018
why does this guy hate the church so much? This guy is actually sick, true.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Nigeria's Exit From World Cup by Buffalo2(m): 10:19am On Jun 27, 2018
ishowdotgmail:

He can't show face na.

Many of them visit Nairaland, some of them are even registered members
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Nigeria's Exit From World Cup by Jethrolite(m): 10:20am On Jun 27, 2018
Lagbaja01:
...Winning is difficult or losing is difficult??
I thought I was the only one who saw the contradiction.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Nigeria's Exit From World Cup by doublefreez(m): 10:22am On Jun 27, 2018
Am Doublefreez not daddy freeze, but until and unless you pay a bride prize, all sexual engagements with a woman is Sin. Am not judging you for your actions, but try to do the right thing.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Nigeria's Exit From World Cup by macaphan007(m): 10:23am On Jun 27, 2018
junbi:
Prayers ke! When the pope is from Argentina cheesy
Are you praying to the Pope or God?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Nigeria's Exit From World Cup by Fazemood(m): 10:25am On Jun 27, 2018
junbi:
Prayers ke! When the pope is from Argentina cheesy
cheesy cheesy As in eh, Jesus Personal Assistant, how we take fit win yesterday? Ha shocked !
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Nigeria's Exit From World Cup by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 27, 2018
I always preach against abortion but now I think some people are better aborted than being born e.g Daddy freeze. Quote me anywhere,you will burn in the hottest part of hell.
I know your are on Nairaland!!!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Nigeria's Exit From World Cup by UjuJoan2: 10:50am On Jun 27, 2018
This man has no shame!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Nigeria's Exit From World Cup by junbi(f): 10:51am On Jun 27, 2018
macaphan007:
Are you praying to the Pope or God?

you don't get the joke undecided

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Nigeria's Exit From World Cup by mickeymimi: 10:52am On Jun 27, 2018
dem 4 carry the anointing oil go Russia to anoint the pitch...and pray say make Argentina lose na grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Nigeria's Exit From World Cup by Snowkel(m): 10:55am On Jun 27, 2018
SalamRushdie:

What dis you see in this post thatvare you assume he is a nairalander please ...because I can't pick
Its bodily written there, check the last picture
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Nigeria's Exit From World Cup by Anapuao(f): 10:56am On Jun 27, 2018
Foolish, attention seeking fellow. Why didn't he say anything against the Pastors when Nigeria won Iceland? He is just looking for every opportunity to drag pastors.
His message initially made sense but now, he is sounding like a broken frustrated record
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Nigeria's Exit From World Cup by GoodMuyis(m): 11:19am On Jun 27, 2018
gurunlocker:
I hope he is not trolling pastors here again? I believe football god is different, both teams are going to pray, but who will God listen to?

Me and and you are from the Same church,
We are both committed to God's work
Church Members and our community bear witness, some even called us Pastor
Both of us Applied for same Job in a firm
Both of us performed well in the recruitment exercise
We both pray and trust God

A serious question is Who will God answer?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Nigeria's Exit From World Cup by macaphan007(m): 11:21am On Jun 27, 2018
junbi:

you don't get the joke undecided
I do,the present Pope is Argentine and there can be no one else more sanctimonious than the pope and if God would want to answer anyone's prayer it would be his on the hierarchy of things ba?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Nigeria's Exit From World Cup by junbi(f): 11:27am On Jun 27, 2018
macaphan007:
I do,the present Pope is Argentine and there can be no one else more sanctimonious than the pope and if God would want to answer anyone's prayer it would be his on the hierarchy of things ba?

Jeeeeez!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Nigeria's Exit From World Cup by Assassin101: 11:31am On Jun 27, 2018
Bubu sef and a host of other top personalities dey Nairaland

in case you din't know

ishowdotgmail:
I talk am freeze dey Nairaland...

Fishing out his account soon
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Nigeria's Exit From World Cup by Macmoni(m): 11:31am On Jun 27, 2018
zicoraads:
My only joy is, one day, we'll know what is Daddy Freeze's obsession with men of God. Personally, I have my reservations for some of them, but his own is on another level. It has now become pathetic, even for his own standards.

That said, the boys played well. Anyone thinking Nigeria was going to gloss over Argentina needs to have their head examined. We exited, but we didn't leave without making an attempt.

The boys deserve some accolades. cool
live d fool him and his followers will end up like guru maraji
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Nigeria's Exit From World Cup by macaphan007(m): 11:47am On Jun 27, 2018
junbi:

Jeeeeez!
Lol tell oh i don't get the joke.....Albert Einstein!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Nigeria's Exit From World Cup by holluphemydavid(m): 12:04pm On Jun 27, 2018
Dis man had smoked his igbo again shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Nigeria's Exit From World Cup by lexzyy(m): 12:06pm On Jun 27, 2018
Na english dis mumu write so
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Nigeria's Exit From World Cup by junbi(f): 12:07pm On Jun 27, 2018
macaphan007:
Lol tell oh i don't get the joke.....Albert Einstein!

Now u are name calling... undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Nigeria's Exit From World Cup by Litbaby: 12:41pm On Jun 27, 2018
Merrybet Punters League

Win N2m On Merrybet This World Cup In The Punters League Competition

The aim of this competition is to acknowledge and reward the skills of the Nigerian punters. Betting is so much more than luck as to consistently win most bets, a punter has to understand the sport, teams, and statistics. Punters can win in several categories.

In appreciation of their patronage, we will be giving cash prizes to our top winning customers who bet actively during the period of the FIFA Russia 2018 World Cup (June 25th- July 16th) The Merrybet punters league initiative is to reward the best winning bets during the Russia 2018 World cup.

To become a millionaire all you need to do is place your bets through the period of the world cup on www. and win the bet. The more bets you place and win, the more your chances of becoming a millionaire in less than 3 weeks. Each bet placed and won is awarded a number of points based on your odds.

1st position wins N2,000,000
2nd position wins N1,000,000
3rd position wins N500,000

There will be N10,000 cash prizes for the next 20 people

And weekly prizes as well; 1st - N20,000, 2nd - N15,000 & 3rd - N10,000 for the three weeks duration.

Rules

1. Only bet types allowed are singles and accumulators. Other bet types will not be accepted e.g Goliath, Yankee, 3-from-4 etc
2. A minimum accepted stake is N200. There is no maximum stake.
3. All sports and markets are accepted.
4. Points are only awarded for won bets.
5. All punters get 10 slots each week – the first 10 bet slips that meet the criteria will be added to Punters League i.e won bet slips
6. Points for a bet slip is made up of the individual points for each event on the bet slip. The odd for each event is rounded up to the nearest whole number. In essence, odds from .5 and above the odd will be rounded up to the nearest whole number while odds of .4 and below will be rounded down to the nearest whole number

So if you know you enjoy, win and get paid millions of naira for winning.

Start placing your bets now and make your dream a reality at the end of the world cup.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Nigeria's Exit From World Cup by Kinggnicole(f): 12:49pm On Jun 27, 2018
Lagbaja01:
...Winning is difficult or losing is difficult??
I'm as confused as you are
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Nigeria's Exit From World Cup by macaphan007(m): 12:55pm On Jun 27, 2018
junbi:

Now u are name calling... undecided
You didn't get the joke? I was just kidding, no vex!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Nigeria's Exit From World Cup by vertueptime: 12:56pm On Jun 27, 2018
So all our miracle pastors, jazz men, village people, babalawos, winches etc cldnt help us win the match? They are all fake, believe it
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Nigeria's Exit From World Cup by ikorodureporta: 1:06pm On Jun 27, 2018
Freeze is angry 'cos he realized he's bn scammed by thoz fake preachers. I stand with freeze. #HitDemHard!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Nigeria's Exit From World Cup by junbi(f): 1:09pm On Jun 27, 2018
macaphan007:
You didn't get the joke? I was just kidding, no vex!

Na lie jo tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chidinma Looking Very Colourful In New Pics / Award Presented To Nino Idibia At His Graduation (Photo) / New Stunning Photos Of BBNaija's Beatrice Agba Nwaji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.