Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,416 members, 7,819,495 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Lady Cries Out After Her Friend Gave Her Serious Injury (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Cries Out After Her Friend Gave Her Serious Injury (Graphic Photos) (31720 Views)

Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k / Lady Finds Hard Drugs Hidden In Slippers Friend Gave Her To Take Abroad (Video) / My Friend Gave Me Human Head To Keep For Him - Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Friend Gave Her Serious Injury (Graphic Photos) by majamajic(m): 5:48pm On Jun 27, 2018
Tamarapetty:
E no go pass issue of man

I think it's lesbian date issue look the pics well besides she didn't say what happened between them,
Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Friend Gave Her Serious Injury (Graphic Photos) by cococandy(f): 5:50pm On Jun 27, 2018
xynerise:

I have a female friend and I treat her like a sister

Well I have a problem with one saying that women are better off with male friends. Like women aren’t capable of being good friends to each other.
Are men also better off with female friends?
That’s a sexist thing to say even though you may not realize it it didn’t mean it in that way.
I used to believe that too based on how I was conditioned.
Guys do bad stuff to each other all the time . No one is calling make friendships into question.
Let’s not make one woman’s crime all women’s crime.
Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Friend Gave Her Serious Injury (Graphic Photos) by xynerise: 6:15pm On Jun 27, 2018
cococandy:

Well I have a problem with one saying that women are better off with male friends. Like women aren’t capable of being good friends to each other.
Are men also better off with female friends?
That’s a sexist thing to say even though you may not realize it it didn’t mean it in that way.
I used to believe that too based on how I was conditioned.
Guys do bad stuff to each other all the time . No one is calling make friendships into question.
Let’s not make one woman’s crime all women’s crime.

I wasn't the one that created the saying "Women are their own worst enemy" grin

Well, inasmuch as it happens to both sexes, men have a way of curtailing their jealousy. What we can't control is our ego.
Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Friend Gave Her Serious Injury (Graphic Photos) by Bahddo(m): 7:03pm On Jun 27, 2018
After 'love', 'friend' is probably the most abused word.
Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Friend Gave Her Serious Injury (Graphic Photos) by cococandy(f): 7:57pm On Jun 27, 2018
Well you didn’t create it but you’re certainly helping to reinforce it, even though it’s absolutely untrue.

Men do worse to other men. Everyday
xynerise:

I wasn't the one that created the saying "Women are their own worst enemy" grin

Well, inasmuch as it happens to both sexes, men have a way of curtailing their jealousy. What we can't control is our ego.
Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Friend Gave Her Serious Injury (Graphic Photos) by xynerise: 8:15pm On Jun 27, 2018
cococandy:
Well you didn’t create it but you’re certainly helping to reinforce it, even though it’s absolutely untrue.

Men do worse to other men. Everyday

OK, you win grin
Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Friend Gave Her Serious Injury (Graphic Photos) by cococandy(f): 8:19pm On Jun 27, 2018
xynerise:

OK, you win grin
Go and sin no more
Re: Lady Cries Out After Her Friend Gave Her Serious Injury (Graphic Photos) by xynerise: 8:38pm On Jun 27, 2018
cococandy:

Go and sin no more

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Private Investigator Unmasks Nigerian Scammer - BBC / Nigerian Men, Call Yourselves To Order! / NDLEA Arrests Drug Kingpin, Traffickers. Recovers 548000 Tramadol Tablets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.