Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,732 members, 7,955,784 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:06 PM

To Hell With Pdp And Apc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Hell With Pdp And Apc (356 Views)

I Am Very Sorry: Ortom Apologises Over "To Hell With Any Fulani Man" Comment / FFK: I would Rather Stay In PDP and Go To Heaven Than Hell With APC (2019) / Amotekun: ‘To Hell With Their Presidency’ - Afenifere Blasts Miyetti Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Hell With Pdp And Apc by elegantslayer(f): 9:44am On Jun 27, 2018
I see alot of Nigerians asking the party they will vote for even they get their PVCS,some don't even bother to get their PVC cos they feel its either PDP or APC that will win...Nigerians lets our PVCS,lets vote for another party entirely, we are tired of this APC and PDP shit,there are so many parties there,some are willing to give their best to Nigeria just to show how good their party is if given the chance.... If you guys are not tired of voting same party every election,am tired.We don't want Buari neither we want Atiku.They have both been given their chances and they have failed woefully as rulers of this great county.Lets not just vote these parties as president,lets not vote them as governors,make all of them go rest abeg...Pls Nigerians, get your PVCs and vote wisely come 2019
Re: To Hell With Pdp And Apc by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 27, 2018
U have a point...i can't keep bleeping same pussy 4 years now..we need to try anoda party buh dis iz Nigeria
Re: To Hell With Pdp And Apc by elegantslayer(f): 10:29am On Jun 27, 2018
WfBabakhay:
U have a point...i can't keep bleeping same pussy 4 years now..we need to try anoda party buh dis iz Nigeria
Then voice it out,lets all do something
Re: To Hell With Pdp And Apc by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 27, 2018
elegantslayer:
Then voice it out,lets all do something
it's not kinda EASY in a Country Where everyone ain't united

(1) (Reply)

Now That We Have A Visible Vice President / God Of Hunger, Poverty And Death / My Lucky Numbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.