Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,796 members, 7,827,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Why Do Ladies Lie About Their Ex Bf Just To Gain Pity From Their Current Bf? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Lie About Their Ex Bf Just To Gain Pity From Their Current Bf? (1961 Views)

Why Do Some Men Lie About Their Incomes & Salaries? (Screenshot) / Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? / My Ex-BF Will Take Care Of Me Till I Get A New Boyfriend - Nigerian Lady Sandra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Lie About Their Ex Bf Just To Gain Pity From Their Current Bf? by Timekeeper: 12:15pm On Jun 27, 2018
Before we started, she told me a guy raped her and disvirgined, later on sha We broke up, she went to date my colleague and told him that I raped her. My head rangs, all effort to tell my colleague that it was a lie was futile... Recently, I tried calling her to settle things after 3 to 5 years break. She didn't pick n later called me with another number.. Added d number to later discover that it's her current boyfriend. We were chatting n he was questioning me about what happened BTW us, I just said I wanted to call her and apologise hoping that we shud forget d past.. The guy told me that my ex gf told him that I disVirgined, I didn't say anything Cox I don't want to break the guy's heart and I didn't call to break someone's heart but to amend what happened in d past... Why do ladies lie and play victim in every failed relationships?

I just want to settle n tell her to stop lying to people that I raped her lest they see me as a rapist... To bury our past

Cc:
Livingfree
Ishlove
Hisduchess
Lalasticlala
Amarabae
Re: Why Do Ladies Lie About Their Ex Bf Just To Gain Pity From Their Current Bf? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 27, 2018
What is it you want to settle with her?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Lie About Their Ex Bf Just To Gain Pity From Their Current Bf? by mimimile93: 12:26pm On Jun 27, 2018
I have never in my life see a girl tell her current boyfriend that her previous relationship was broken because she cheated..

Rather the will tell you the guy cheated on them..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Lie About Their Ex Bf Just To Gain Pity From Their Current Bf? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 27, 2018
Ogbeni are u ok...Did u truely Rape her why are you calling to mend things.... Is ur Singleness disturbing ur brain...is ur Brain paining you
Re: Why Do Ladies Lie About Their Ex Bf Just To Gain Pity From Their Current Bf? by pocohantas(f): 12:34pm On Jun 27, 2018
It is not just a ladies thing. People do it, irrespective of the gender.
I think it is a way of dealing with the hurt. We like to convince ourselves it wasn't our fault. That we are the better party and the other person would most likely not get someone as good as us.

A good example is Nigerians blaming VAR, FIFA and the referee for the loss of our match cheesy

In the case of your ex, accusing you of rape is extreme. I don't know what went down between you two, but it looks like she is on some personal vendetta. I will advise you ignore her.
Re: Why Do Ladies Lie About Their Ex Bf Just To Gain Pity From Their Current Bf? by CAPSLOCKED: 12:45pm On Jun 27, 2018
Timekeeper:
Before we started, she told me a guy raped her and disvirgined, later on sha We broke up, she went to date my colleague and told him that I raped her. My head rangs, all effort to tell my colleague that it was a lie was futile... Recently, I tried calling her to settle things after 3 to 5 years break. She didn't pick n later called me with another number.. Added d number to later discover that it's her current boyfriend. We were chatting n he was questioning me about what happened BTW us, I just said I wanted to call her and apologise hoping that we shud forget d past.. The guy told me that my ex gf told him that I disVirgined, I didn't say anything Cox I don't want to break the guy's heart and I didn't call to break someone's heart but to amend what happened in d past... Why do ladies lie and play victim in every failed relationships?

OGA WHAT ARE YOU CALLING, TRYING TO SETTLE WITH HER,

ARE YOU MAD? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Lie About Their Ex Bf Just To Gain Pity From Their Current Bf? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 27, 2018
jst trying to be Smart nt knwing we guys are Smarter
Re: Why Do Ladies Lie About Their Ex Bf Just To Gain Pity From Their Current Bf? by Timekeeper: 12:58pm On Jun 27, 2018
kallmemrB:
Ogbeni are u ok...Did u truely Rape her why are you calling to mend things.... Is ur Singleness disturbing ur brain...is ur Brain paining you

Not that Bro, I can't stand lady tarnishing my image with several lies. Imagine if she dated 10 guys, she wud lie to them that I Raped her. What if we happen to meet in future n they see me as a rapist... I just want to talk to her, apologise and tell her to forget n stop telling people that I Raped her... That's all
Re: Why Do Ladies Lie About Their Ex Bf Just To Gain Pity From Their Current Bf? by Timekeeper: 1:01pm On Jun 27, 2018
pocohantas:
It is not just a ladies thing. People do it, irrespective of the gender.
I think it is a way of dealing with the hurt. We like to convince ourselves it wasn't our fault. That we are the better party and the other person would most likely not get someone as good as us.

A good example is Nigerians blaming VAR, FIFA and the referee for the loss of our match cheesy

In the case of your ex, accusing you of rape is extreme. I don't know what went down between you two, but it looks like she is on some personal vendetta. I will advise you ignore her.

Thanks Queen but I think she is tarnishing my image.. If she dated 10 guys, dos guys will see me a a rapist.... I don't want bad image
Re: Why Do Ladies Lie About Their Ex Bf Just To Gain Pity From Their Current Bf? by Timekeeper: 1:03pm On Jun 27, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

OGA WHAT ARE YOU CALLING, TRYING TO SETTLE WITH HER,

ARE YOU MAD? undecided

I'm not mad, just imagine my colleague still have it in mind that I raped her... Till. Date.... Her current bf thinks I raped n disvirgined her.. How many more will she tell that to?
Re: Why Do Ladies Lie About Their Ex Bf Just To Gain Pity From Their Current Bf? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 27, 2018
In felas voice.... Argument Argument argue
Re: Why Do Ladies Lie About Their Ex Bf Just To Gain Pity From Their Current Bf? by MISEDUCATIONS: 1:07pm On Jun 27, 2018
women feed on pity. its their favorite meal. a woman will be a poŕn sťar 20 yrs but the day she retire act a victim and make talk shows and write books as a victim, all to gain pity.
pity makes women wet
if a girl tells you her Ex raped her DROP HER. for two reasons:
1. if she's lying about her Ex today, tomorrow she'll be lying about YOU to her Next BF.
2. if she was really raped then she has too much baggage. she is going to have anger deeply simmering for all men.one mistake and she'll burn you or castrate you. rape victims never make good GFs. all the nightmares and memory flashes will prove too much for you sooner or later.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Lie About Their Ex Bf Just To Gain Pity From Their Current Bf? by pocohantas(f): 1:18pm On Jun 27, 2018
Timekeeper:

Thanks Queen but I think she is tarnishing my image.. If she dated 10 guys, dos guys will see me a a rapist.... I don't want bad image

I agree to that. Truth is, she is yet to get over you. I understand your wanting to clear things, if it makes you feel better, go ahead.
Re: Why Do Ladies Lie About Their Ex Bf Just To Gain Pity From Their Current Bf? by jaymichael(m): 2:15pm On Jun 27, 2018
Ogbeni Timekeeper, the only person you need to settle with is Sango aka Amadioha. Send her a text message that you planned to warn her but since she refused picking your calls whatever happens to her is not your fault. Tell her that you have reported her to your village shrine maybe Ayelala, that since she lied that you raped her, Ayelala has sent someone that will rape her to death or if she has 10 children, male and female, they will rape all of them before her very eyes. Except she apologized and tell everybody she has told you raped her that she lied against you. Sit back, relax and enjoy yourself. When she calls, don't pick. Alfas, babalawos and awon fake prophets go use her hammer.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Lie About Their Ex Bf Just To Gain Pity From Their Current Bf? by Timekeeper: 2:24pm On Jun 27, 2018
pocohantas:

I agree to that. Truth is, she is yet to get over you. I understand your wanting to clear things, if it makes you feel better, go ahead.

Thanks miss
Re: Why Do Ladies Lie About Their Ex Bf Just To Gain Pity From Their Current Bf? by Gmart22: 2:57pm On Jun 27, 2018
this guy na mumu...weakling
Timekeeper:

Not that Bro, I can't stand lady tarnishing my image with several lies. Imagine if she dated 10 guys, she wud lie to them that I Raped her. What if we happen to meet in future n they see me as a rapist... I just want to talk to her, apologise and tell her to forget n stop telling people that I Raped her... That's all
Re: Why Do Ladies Lie About Their Ex Bf Just To Gain Pity From Their Current Bf? by NeeKlaus: 3:23pm On Jun 27, 2018
Timekeeper:

Guy, are you okay? Is your brain paining you? What kind of weakness is this? What are you apologising for? Did you rape her? Since you say you didn't, what are you apologizing for? What should she forget?

I hate weak men. I honestly hate sissies.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Lie About Their Ex Bf Just To Gain Pity From Their Current Bf? by parliamint: 3:48pm On Jun 27, 2018
cos, just like demons, women lie!
#Sam&Dean
Re: Why Do Ladies Lie About Their Ex Bf Just To Gain Pity From Their Current Bf? by Hisduchess(f): 4:14pm On Jun 27, 2018
Timekeeper:

I just want to settle n tell her to stop lying to people that I raped her lest they see me as a rapist... To bury our past

Cc:
Livingfree
Ishlove
Hisduchess
Lalasticlala
Amarabae

I will advice u to stop trying to prove ur innocence to anybody. let the yeye girl continue to be talking nonsense behind u.oftentimes we lose ourselves while trying to prove our innocence.when any of the people she ve been slandering your name with shows up tell them that u are Innocent of the allegation but don't just push it. more so I believe that this ur ex is a small girl cos I don't understand why she is trying so hard to prove an innocence that she has long lost.she ve had premarital sex and she should deal with her not being a virgin anymore and stop heaping lies and blames on people.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Lie About Their Ex Bf Just To Gain Pity From Their Current Bf? by MISEDUCATIONS: 4:28pm On Jun 27, 2018
parliamint:
cos, just like demons, women lie!
#Sam&Dean
Supernatural cheesy my alltime favorite TV show.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Lie About Their Ex Bf Just To Gain Pity From Their Current Bf? by olowo1995(m): 8:23pm On Jun 27, 2018
Who know if he really does it, because if not why will he be trying to reach her to apologise. Na guilty conscience.
Re: Why Do Ladies Lie About Their Ex Bf Just To Gain Pity From Their Current Bf? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 27, 2018
Hahahhahahaha, life itself isn't fair.
Re: Why Do Ladies Lie About Their Ex Bf Just To Gain Pity From Their Current Bf? by babyfaceafrica: 10:54pm On Jun 27, 2018
weak men everywhere you go!!!!
Re: Why Do Ladies Lie About Their Ex Bf Just To Gain Pity From Their Current Bf? by dreck6321: 11:18pm On Jun 27, 2018
Comedian Baba De Baba discourages sexual harassment by pastors in a wrong way

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_hI0u6rXXA
Re: Why Do Ladies Lie About Their Ex Bf Just To Gain Pity From Their Current Bf? by Timekeeper: 7:12am On Jun 28, 2018
olowo1995:
Who know if he really does it, because if not why will he be trying to reach her to apologise. Na guilty conscience.

Are you blind? Sumone told me her ex raped her, went to tell her current bf that raped n disvirgined her.....

Ps: I just want to apologize Cox number 1,i broke up with her due to my immaturity n she was sad... Secondly to warn her to desist from spoiling my image in public.... My main reason is just to warn her to stop spoiling me Cox I know two guys have me in mind as a rapist, how many more wud she have told now just to gain sympathy?

Guy pls think... Nothing like guilty conscience for rape
Re: Why Do Ladies Lie About Their Ex Bf Just To Gain Pity From Their Current Bf? by Timekeeper: 7:13am On Jun 28, 2018
Colourich:
Hahahhahahaha, life itself isn't fair.

Meaning??
Re: Why Do Ladies Lie About Their Ex Bf Just To Gain Pity From Their Current Bf? by XhosaNostra(f): 7:47am On Jun 28, 2018
I don't know about lying about rape, but there're 2 sides to every story. When a relationship ends, 9/10, it doesn't end on good terms. Hence there's always going to be someone feeling like they've been done wrong. Men do also play victim, btw. I'm yet to meet one who's cheated. They're always the ones who are "cheated on" or "lied to" & hold up this front until they cheat on you, to prove they've been lying all along. Be always suspicious of the "truths" shared around so generously grin

(1) (Reply)

.. / New Wailers Association Of Nairaland / Reasons Why You Should Stop Hating Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.