Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Reasons Why You Should Stop Hating Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why You Should Stop Hating Women (1951 Views)

I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men / The Thin Line Between Redpill And Hating Women / Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why You Should Stop Hating Women by bigpriik: 12:10am On Jun 21, 2019
My fellow guys in the building ooops please stop hating on women they are not worth your emotions ,I mean why should you hate someone you have 1000 natural advantages over just laugh over them. comeon forget all their formings, mind games and shiiit even if they hurt you now pickup your piece and move one you are a guy...

A lot of women don't know.....

1)Time is a man's friend but its their enemy ;a man in his 40s can still be considered a young man but a woman of 40 is old already men get better with age....

2)All these women you are dying for will loose their vibe and beauty 5---10 years from now..so why drink sniper over them why?

3)women are not as perfect as you guys portray them and they know it.most of them know after sex you will leave them because they know have less or nothing to offer to a man .

4) My nigga that girl you are dying for has a guy that is tired of fvcking her no matter how pretty she is ,ooops beautiful women hate this and find it hard to move on they have being made to believe that their boobs ,ass,fine face and curves will keep a man glued to them little did they know its all lies reality is savage .....pretty girls feel heartbreak the more....

byeee......

10 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Stop Hating Women by phintohlar(f): 12:26am On Jun 21, 2019
After reading this l, aswear i don't know what to say to you other than telling you not to forget dat u'll sure have a daughter someday. So till de and please don't come and bite me o

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Stop Hating Women by bouncin04(m): 9:26am On Jun 21, 2019
nice write up bra
Re: Reasons Why You Should Stop Hating Women by IamPlato(m): 9:35am On Jun 21, 2019
When I Was In Primary Six, I Hated All The Girls because They Like Amebo too Much but When I Became A Big Boy and they Wrapped That Amebo mouth On My Dick I Fell In Love

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Stop Hating Women by bigpriik: 5:58pm On Jun 21, 2019
grin
IamPlato:
When I Was In Primary Six, I Hated All The Girls because They Like Amebo too Much but When I Became A Big Boy and they Wrapped That Amebo mouth On My Dick I Fell In Love
grin
IamPlato:

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Stop Hating Women by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 21, 2019
me and my friend Randy91 we both love women. i cant cease to imagine how this world will look without women..ehn no twerking,no pwessing of bwests,no admiring a phat rolling behind ..in short ehn this would have been dull without women.kudos to this fairer sex called woe-men

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Stop Hating Women by dia4iam(m): 6:43pm On Jun 21, 2019
These came out rather brash, but definitely have elements of true in it. Take home messages are that;

1. Girls should respect themselves and stop opening leg anyhow.
2. They should keep up with carving a life that would bring more to the relationship than their bodies.
3. Nobody is worth killing your dreams for as at one point, youll still be regarded as old cargo.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Stop Hating Women by QueenSekxy(f): 6:49pm On Jun 21, 2019
dia4iam:
These came out rather brash, but definitely have elements of true in it. Take home messages are that;

1. Girls should respect themselves and stop opening leg anyhow.
2. They should keep up with carving a life that would bring more to the relationship than their bodies.
3. Nobody is worth killing your dreams for as at one point, youll still be regarded as old cargo.
1)Or rather, guys should respect themselves and stop opening their legs anyhow, they aren't dogs. We demand decent males aswel.
2) most men are just good for sexual gratification. Some ladies are in some relationship cos of good dìck, and once she sees the guy she likes, she'd dump the good for nothing guy
3) yes, I agree. Everyone will still get old irrespective of gender.

@ op, nobody takes those misogynist elements serious, they will still log out to worship those pussies they were created to worship. And also, most are teenagers that's why we hardly quote or insult them back.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Stop Hating Women by CosmicPhoenix: 6:52pm On Jun 21, 2019
[s]
QueenSekxy:

1)Or rather, guys should respect themselves and stop opening their legs anyhow, they aren't dogs. We demand decent males aswel.
2) most men are just good for sexual gratification. Some ladies are in some relationship cos of good dìck, and once she sees the guy she likes, she'd dump the good for nothing guy

@ op, nobody takes those misogynist elements serious, they will still log out to worship those pussies they were created to worship. And also, most are teenagers that's why we hardly quote or insult them back.
[/s]
Re: Reasons Why You Should Stop Hating Women by QueenSekxy(f): 6:55pm On Jun 21, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
[s][/s]

Re: Reasons Why You Should Stop Hating Women by CosmicPhoenix: 7:00pm On Jun 21, 2019
dont look at me like that,what you wrote is false especially that no 2 because most ladies still depend on a man financially

QueenSekxy:

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Stop Hating Women by dia4iam(m): 7:03pm On Jun 21, 2019
If you are a fellow occupant of planet earth, I know you know who the victim usually is, and consequently, should pay heed to caution. Of course boys too got to be trained to be responsible adults, but while at it, we should keep in mind as you have rightly pointed out @ bolded that some bulldogs are beyond redeem,hence the need to keep up the respect yourself crusade burning for our girls
QueenSekxy:

Re: Reasons Why You Should Stop Hating Women by LarryBee1k: 7:04pm On Jun 21, 2019
Re: Reasons Why You Should Stop Hating Women by QueenSekxy(f): 7:05pm On Jun 21, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
dont look at me like that,what you wrote is false especially that no 2 because most ladies still depend on a man financially

Some are with their man cos of good dìck, others cos of pocket. Nevertheless, both can't be overemphasised.

Nothing i said there was false. If ladies in your life don't desire decent men, it's there prerogative. Most of us demand a decent man that's a virgin or with less body count. We don't want a community dìck.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Stop Hating Women by QueenSekxy(f): 7:07pm On Jun 21, 2019
dia4iam:
If you are a fellow occupant of planet earth, I know you know who the victim usually is, and consequently, should pay heed to caution. Of course boys too got to be trained to be responsible adults, but while at it, we should keep in mind as you have rightly pointed out @ bolded that some bulldogs are beyond redeem,hence the need to keep up the respect yourself crusade burning for our girls
Lmao. You guys are the problem, so, champion that cause towards the bulldogs.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Stop Hating Women by dia4iam(m): 7:12pm On Jun 21, 2019
QueenSekxy:

Lmao. You guys are the problem, so, champion that cause towards the bulldogs.
Guys are the problem? You are beginning to sound off like a misandrist and I dont know how to have a decent conversation with someone like that. So long.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Stop Hating Women by CosmicPhoenix: 7:12pm On Jun 21, 2019
talking from experience,most ladies dont know what they want

QueenSekxy:

Some are with their man cos of good dìck, others cos of pocket. Nevertheless, both can't be overemphasised.

Nothing i said there was false. If ladies in your life don't desire decent men, it's there prerogative. Most of us demand a decent man that's a virgin or with less body count. We don't want a community dìck.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Stop Hating Women by QueenSekxy(f): 7:17pm On Jun 21, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
talking from experience,most ladies dont know what they want

Talking from experience indeed, like you've met most ladies.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Stop Hating Women by QueenSekxy(f): 7:20pm On Jun 21, 2019
dia4iam:
Guys are the problem? You are beginning to sound off like a misandrist and I dont know how to have a decent conversation with someone like that. So long.
Take a long walk please. You admitted some guys are bulldogs, which I affirmed to. So, why not caution the bulldogs? It's also the women's problem that most guys are dogs and we should do their work for them?

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Stop Hating Women by Omoluabi16(m): 7:26pm On Jun 21, 2019
cc divay22
Re: Reasons Why You Should Stop Hating Women by Divay22(f): 7:53pm On Jun 21, 2019
Omoluabi16:
cc divay22
The rain no fall reach your side?
Re: Reasons Why You Should Stop Hating Women by SaucyBenks(m): 8:19pm On Jun 21, 2019
QueenSekxy:

obviously you love this meme
Re: Reasons Why You Should Stop Hating Women by Omoluabi16(m): 9:09pm On Jun 21, 2019
Divay22:
The rain no fall reach your side?
What rain?
Re: Reasons Why You Should Stop Hating Women by Divay22(f): 9:18pm On Jun 21, 2019
Omoluabi16:
What rain?
It rained na undecided
Re: Reasons Why You Should Stop Hating Women by Junkie1: 10:08pm On Jun 21, 2019
MY MAN THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I KEEP SAYING, AS A MAN U GOTTA PRESENT YOURSELF AS THE TROPHY NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND... I HATE IT WHEN SIMP NIGGAS FAIL TO UNDERSTAND THIS ..WHOEVER SHE IS SHE AIN'T WORTH IT FOCUS ON IMPROVING YOURSELF... SHIKINA
Re: Reasons Why You Should Stop Hating Women by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 21, 2019
lefulefu:
me and my friend Randy91 we both love women. i cant cease to imagine how this world will look without women..ehn no twerking,no pwessing of bwests,no admiring a phat rolling behind ..in short ehn this would have been dull without women.kudos to this fairer sex called woe-men

Lolzzz...

o'Lawd!
Re: Reasons Why You Should Stop Hating Women by frankkydee(m): 11:25pm On Jun 21, 2019
QueenSekxy:

Thought you already had a guy angry
Re: Reasons Why You Should Stop Hating Women by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jun 21, 2019
Male I book space
Re: Reasons Why You Should Stop Hating Women by ImaIma1(f): 12:08am On Jun 22, 2019
I yawned seriously reading this post. Like una no dey tire!! This obsession over women
Re: Reasons Why You Should Stop Hating Women by Magnoliaa(f): 12:10am On Jun 22, 2019
oh God, see me jubilating that finally someone, a man especially, is addressing the issue of men hating women and will speak some truth to them but I come into the thread and see .................
Re: Reasons Why You Should Stop Hating Women by Omoluabi16(m): 3:21am On Jun 22, 2019
Divay22:
It rained na undecided
not in my end.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Stop Hating Women by QueenSekxy(f): 3:25am On Jun 22, 2019
frankkydee:

Thought you already had a guy angry
Sureeee!!! He's decency is top notch.

(1) (2) (Reply)

OMG!! Check Out The Massive BACKSIDE On Jim Iyke's 'ex-girlfriend' Sandra Benede / Most Men Are Straight. / Advice Me What Do I Do!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.