Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,567 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Bbnaija 2018 Finalists All Stun In New Photo, Out To Support Alex - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija 2018 Finalists All Stun In New Photo, Out To Support Alex (36223 Views)

Cee-C Cynthia Nwadiora: Meet BBNaija 2018 Housemate | Biography & Profile / Meet Tobi Bakre: BBNaija 2018 Contestant, A Banker & A Rich Kid (Photos) / Meet Miracle Igbokwe Ikechukwu, BBNaija 2018 Contestant, Pilot & Model (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija 2018 Finalists All Stun In New Photo, Out To Support Alex by Partnerbiz(f): 6:27am On Jun 28, 2018
biko which is industry night outing?
Re: Bbnaija 2018 Finalists All Stun In New Photo, Out To Support Alex by Donald3d(m): 6:28am On Jun 28, 2018
Hmm, not bad
FREE TRAINING !!!! TAKE ADVANTAGE !
Anyway...Folks ...I have an ungoing training to help you boost your blog(for those into blogging and or those who would like to start but don't know how) and make Money with it easily, if you have been trying and failing at blogging, this training is for you .Check out the link below .There are limited FREE slots available
https://www.nairaland.com/4549363/blogging-everything-single-thing-need

I also have a training for those who want to learn how to develop websites
Check it out here too !
!
https://www.nairaland.com/4568871/ultimate-web-development-training-free
Re: Bbnaija 2018 Finalists All Stun In New Photo, Out To Support Alex by Nobody: 6:32am On Jun 28, 2018
Re: Bbnaija 2018 Finalists All Stun In New Photo, Out To Support Alex by Psoul(m): 6:36am On Jun 28, 2018
dayleke:
That looks like a maid's dress....
The one on the right.
Hater showed up
Re: Bbnaija 2018 Finalists All Stun In New Photo, Out To Support Alex by Nobody: 7:03am On Jun 28, 2018
dbynonetwork:
It's urgent :
Please NAIRALANDERS help me I have an assignment at college of education Zuba and I would need you guys to help me to suggest a hotel I can lodge... My budget is 4000-6000k per night ...

Get in touch with a moniker called NITESTAY.
They'll help you out.
Re: Bbnaija 2018 Finalists All Stun In New Photo, Out To Support Alex by Auxtin85(m): 7:40am On Jun 28, 2018
vicyfelix:
[img]https://4.bp..com/-Y69TIRfYk68/WwLUrm9tdYI/AAAAAAAAIVs/-mKj99rV4NI6XS2sb3w-tDzRqrwPbbnFACLcBGAs/s640/blog.jpg[/img]

SEE CUTE PHOTOS FROM THE BIRTHDAY OF DBANJ FIRST SON AS HE CELEBRATES HIS BIRTHDAY http://gurus360..com/2018/06/see-cute-photos-from-birthday-of-dbanj.html

Who is this animal? Whoever you are, wherever you are, receive sense IJN.
Re: Bbnaija 2018 Finalists All Stun In New Photo, Out To Support Alex by Guycredit: 7:46am On Jun 28, 2018
Feel free to call me
Re: Bbnaija 2018 Finalists All Stun In New Photo, Out To Support Alex by Temptee101(m): 8:14am On Jun 28, 2018
Monaco2:
When u say finalists, I thought you were talking about Nina, Tobi, ceecee. How are these ones finalists?!? Abi u no know d meaning of finalists?!? undecided
I just tire o, that was exactly the thought that ran through my mind. It's either the poster does not know the meaning of 'finalists' or in a desperate bid to get the mods attention to move his post to the front page

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija 2018 Finalists All Stun In New Photo, Out To Support Alex by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 8:52am On Jun 28, 2018
Monaco2:
When u say finalists, I thought you were talking about Nina, Tobi, ceecee. How are these ones finalists?!? Abi u no know d meaning of finalists?!? undecided

Some people barely had a below average quality education.
Re: Bbnaija 2018 Finalists All Stun In New Photo, Out To Support Alex by Crownwahley(m): 8:57am On Jun 28, 2018
dayleke:
That looks like a maid's dress....
The one on the right.

You're right... I've seen that cloth as maid's dress in Korean movies
Re: Bbnaija 2018 Finalists All Stun In New Photo, Out To Support Alex by mimimile93: 9:02am On Jun 28, 2018
Parollawd:
Ifu Ennada took to the gram to show off a picture of her and some of her ex housemates. She posed with Alex, Tobi, Rico swavey and ahneeka. She further revealed that they are out to support Alex on her Industry night outing.

source: https://www.donsimonii.com/2018/06/bbnaija-2018-finalists-all-stun-in-new.html

In few months time they will be history
Re: Bbnaija 2018 Finalists All Stun In New Photo, Out To Support Alex by Hardrive(m): 11:35am On Jun 28, 2018
afoltundeseun:
Nigeria shall be great again!

If you believe, like for amen

If Nigeria is to be great you have to courageous enough to take charge especially when you know you are better than most so-called Nigerian leaders. I suggest you read the republic by Plato and meditations by Marcus Aurelius if you've not read it.
Re: Bbnaija 2018 Finalists All Stun In New Photo, Out To Support Alex by afoltundeseun(m): 12:01pm On Jun 28, 2018
Hardrive:

If Nigeria is to be great you have to courageous enough to take charge especially when you know you are better than most so-called Nigerian leaders. I suggest you read the republic by Plato and meditations by Marcus Aurelius if you've not read it.
What I will eat today, I don't have?

Where do you expect me to get cash to buy those books
Re: Bbnaija 2018 Finalists All Stun In New Photo, Out To Support Alex by okwabayi(m): 5:04pm On Jun 29, 2018
This Alex is just a lokito. Which kind of razz dressing and pose is this one again?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uche Kachikwu's "Olol" Music Video Released / Peter Okoye: If You Love Your Children Get A Business Not Job / Angela Okorie Fights With Lagos Policeman Who Told Her She Will Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.