Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,445 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Man Gets Accused Of Rape By Lady He Ignored For His Laptop (Pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Gets Accused Of Rape By Lady He Ignored For His Laptop (Pics) (43319 Views)

12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss / Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation / Peruzzi Accused Of Rape By Princes Jayamah. He Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Gets Accused Of Rape By Lady He Ignored For His Laptop (Pics) by Olalan(m): 6:57am On Jun 28, 2018
Slaying
Re: Man Gets Accused Of Rape By Lady He Ignored For His Laptop (Pics) by Sixaxis: 6:59am On Jun 28, 2018
She looks dumb sef..
#bimboajah!! tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Gets Accused Of Rape By Lady He Ignored For His Laptop (Pics) by homopoliticus: 7:02am On Jun 28, 2018
Damn!!! I saw her picture and I couldn't type what's actually on ma mind again.... I feel a niggas pain cry she's F'ugly!!!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Gets Accused Of Rape By Lady He Ignored For His Laptop (Pics) by Donald3d(m): 7:02am On Jun 28, 2018
grin
FREE TRAINING !!!! TAKE ADVANTAGE NOW !
Anyway...Folks ...I have an ungoing training to help you boost your blog(for those into blogging and or those who would like to start but don't know how) and make Money with it easily, if you have been trying and failing at blogging, this training is for you .Check out the link below .There are limited FREE slots available
https://www.nairaland.com/4549363/blogging-everything-single-thing-need?vv

I also have a training for those who want to learn how to develop websites
Check it out here too !
!
https://www.nairaland.com/4568871/ultimate-web-development-training-free?vv
Re: Man Gets Accused Of Rape By Lady He Ignored For His Laptop (Pics) by bamoski4real: 7:03am On Jun 28, 2018
dumb broads everywhere
Re: Man Gets Accused Of Rape By Lady He Ignored For His Laptop (Pics) by speedyGonzales: 7:04am On Jun 28, 2018
Puzzypleazer:
lol, but guy you suppose give am preek na. i dont blame her. why make her go through all that stress and dont give her good preek

na by force?

Man fit say No too. No let pussi control your life.

And if na she, she for care whether man dey follow go through stress. you no see as him the blame am for rape now, if this guy go prison hin for care?

if you see worwor wey hin village people don do am bad thing, no put your preek inside

2 Likes

Re: Man Gets Accused Of Rape By Lady He Ignored For His Laptop (Pics) by shugacain: 7:04am On Jun 28, 2018
So olosho dey twitter too ?

2 Likes

Re: Man Gets Accused Of Rape By Lady He Ignored For His Laptop (Pics) by EmekaBlue(m): 7:04am On Jun 28, 2018
grin she ain't sexy
Re: Man Gets Accused Of Rape By Lady He Ignored For His Laptop (Pics) by anyimontana(m): 7:05am On Jun 28, 2018
otimothy:
Truth be told the guy really tried, going by her pics I would have gone to drop her off that same night, ain't waking up to no Antichrist.
lol,ma nigga

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Accused Of Rape By Lady He Ignored For His Laptop (Pics) by Timekeeper: 7:08am On Jun 28, 2018
CastedBlog:
Lady Accuses Man of Rape for Choosing Laptop over her, After Spending 1hr to Meet him in Lagos (Photos)

Berger to Ajah is currently Trending on Twitter with over 20k tweets, and if you're wondering what could be the reason, Am here for you..

Here's how it started, A Lady that Stays at Berger Lagos state transported herself to Ajah, spent over 1hr on the road just to meet her new 'boyfriend' whom she has been chatting with on Twitter for sometime.

Now if you stay in Lagos, You'd Understand the Distance From Berger to Ajah, The traffic, and You'd spend nothing less than 700 to Ajah, Thats how far the place is..

The Lady B_moree_ on Getting to Ajah was expecting this guy Uche to go gaga and drizzle over her body, But the opposite was the answer, So he decided to focus on his Laptop, And had less of her time, Leaving her lonely all night as she past the Night There..

In revenge for neglecting her, The lady sent a message to Subdelivery telling Them that a Guy raped after she Transported herself from Berger to Ajah to visit him...

And Boom, Nigerians have floated the name Berger to Ajah is now trending with funny reactions see below!

P.S: She has reacted to the news, and according to her calling him a rapist, was not her intention.

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/lady-accuses-man-of-rape-for-choosing.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Same way my ex accused me of raping after she also told me that her ex raped her... She told another guy that I raped her too.... Girls and victims card sha

Cc:
Pocahontas
Livingfree
Ishlove Farano Ahnie Makydebbie Blackhawk
Hisduchess
Mrbolt565

Una dey see

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Gets Accused Of Rape By Lady He Ignored For His Laptop (Pics) by pocohantas(f): 7:14am On Jun 28, 2018
But the girl didn't accuse him of rape from the chats I am reading.

She didn't want it to get to rape, so she obliged.
That's not a rape accusation to me.

She is pained they had sex. So, she doesn't want it to look like it was all her choice. Some girls do that, still bad though.

3 Likes

Re: Man Gets Accused Of Rape By Lady He Ignored For His Laptop (Pics) by JustCallMeTimmy(m): 7:15am On Jun 28, 2018
Mbok grin grin
Re: Man Gets Accused Of Rape By Lady He Ignored For His Laptop (Pics) by bukatyne(f): 7:24am On Jun 28, 2018
I have always seperated between random & pedophile rape cases and 'I visited him and he raped me' stuff.

I will still ask till tomorrow; 'why did you visit him'?

Again, people never cease to amaze me..... you left all the girls you can see and easily get feedback on around you to the one on twitter at Berger.

Do you know if she is a ghost? HIV patient?Thief? Ritualist? Prostitute? Kidnapper?

Ditto the girl. I am 100% sure she did not tell her parents where she was going to. And if she wasn't foolish, she had rape trauma because she had been raped before and still carried her bags from one end of Lagos to another to meet a guy she jammed on Twitter.

These people get liver sha.

And Social Media has made people crazy that things they should discuss over the phone, they bring out on SM and disgrace themselves especially on what isn't even true.

This girl has successfully told us that:

1. She is immoral
2. She is slimy and craftive.

Despite the society giving men passes to more foolishness, most of th wisely know that not all dirty linen should be washed outside.

Some ladies could learn from that.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Gets Accused Of Rape By Lady He Ignored For His Laptop (Pics) by eghuan1(m): 7:24am On Jun 28, 2018
The guy no try jor. Should have just given her the transport fare right there at Ajah bus stop and come up with a story.

Did the same thing for a girl who came all the way from Ibadan and I went to pick her up at Oshodi. Right there under the bridge gave her 2k for transport back to Ibadan that am traveling to Benin. She was a waste of my time and money (God forgive me o)

14 Likes

Re: Man Gets Accused Of Rape By Lady He Ignored For His Laptop (Pics) by aklion: 7:28am On Jun 28, 2018
The nigga is either foolish or a yahoo boy. If woman no find you.. You go say no woman send you. Woman send you. You threat her like shit after such journey. Only heaven knows weda pepu mess give her for bus thru out. No worry shey you get sister...
Re: Man Gets Accused Of Rape By Lady He Ignored For His Laptop (Pics) by mubeela(m): 7:28am On Jun 28, 2018
bujebudanu1:
I'm coming
Make sure u dnt come inside grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Gets Accused Of Rape By Lady He Ignored For His Laptop (Pics) by IdeyFindWife: 7:39am On Jun 28, 2018
bukatyne:
I have always seperated between random & pedophile rape cases and 'I visited him and he raped me' stuff.

Again, people never cease to amaze me..... you left all the girls you can see and easily get feedback on around you to the one on twitter at Berger.

Do you know if she is a ghost? HIV patient?Thief? Ritualist? Prostitute? Kidnapper?

Ditto the girl. I am 100% sure she did not tell her parents where she was going to. And if she wasn't foolish, she had rape trauma because she had been raped before and still carried her bags from one end of Lagos to another to meet a guy she jammed on Twitter.

And Social Media has made people crazy that things they should discuss over the phone, they bring out on SM and disgrace themselves especially on what isn't even true.

1. She is immoral

Despite the society giving men passes to more foolishness, most of th wisely know that not all dirty linen should be washed outside.

Little wonder I found myself humming "Gangstas Paradise" & to BlackEyed Peas "Where Is the Love" unconsciously, for some days now whenever Coolio comes to mind.

Peeps be living like they've got no tomorrow!

It's not enough for them to crazy, noo, they've got to be "popularly stoopid"!
Re: Man Gets Accused Of Rape By Lady He Ignored For His Laptop (Pics) by Harddiskng(m): 7:41am On Jun 28, 2018
Honestly catfishing should be a civil-offense punishable by law.

6 Likes

Re: Man Gets Accused Of Rape By Lady He Ignored For His Laptop (Pics) by SmartyPants(m): 7:41am On Jun 28, 2018
Puzzypleazer:
lol, but guy you suppose give am preek na. i dont blame her. why make her go through all that stress and dont give her good preek

Read the story!
Re: Man Gets Accused Of Rape By Lady He Ignored For His Laptop (Pics) by cve90: 7:42am On Jun 28, 2018
Chai.....This babe is so ugly.. Don't blame the guy, but wait o, no single lady on nairaland has commented on this thread grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Gets Accused Of Rape By Lady He Ignored For His Laptop (Pics) by Sterope(f): 7:44am On Jun 28, 2018
Pathetic woman!

The man should report her to the police and sue her for all she is worth!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Gets Accused Of Rape By Lady He Ignored For His Laptop (Pics) by SmartyPants(m): 7:44am On Jun 28, 2018
pocohantas:

She is pained they had sex. So, she doesn't want it to look like it was all her choice. Some girls do that, still bad though.

She said "he forced me to have sex", and "i allowed because of a previous rape experience".

In the eyes of the law, that is enough to convict the man if her allegations could be backed up by any evidence. It is such a dangerous world for men these days.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Gets Accused Of Rape By Lady He Ignored For His Laptop (Pics) by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 28, 2018
bukatyne:

1. She is immoral

Deep!
Respect.
Re: Man Gets Accused Of Rape By Lady He Ignored For His Laptop (Pics) by Nobody: 7:46am On Jun 28, 2018
pocohantas:

Hmmm you earned my respect today. Very matured
Re: Man Gets Accused Of Rape By Lady He Ignored For His Laptop (Pics) by Bahddo(m): 7:51am On Jun 28, 2018
Same old, same old. Nothing much has changed since Potiphar's wife. Always using rape claims as a weapon. Now it would be difficult to believe the real rape victims.

8 Likes

Re: Man Gets Accused Of Rape By Lady He Ignored For His Laptop (Pics) by Mac2016(m): 7:54am On Jun 28, 2018
Bossontop:
undecided
Izz dst the geh??........chaii!!!! Some guys wee jus be sleeping with anytin

hehehe. I believe the guy only did humanitarian servicing for the geh..make e no be like say she came in vain. grin grin grin
Re: Man Gets Accused Of Rape By Lady He Ignored For His Laptop (Pics) by royalguy123(m): 8:00am On Jun 28, 2018
The guy asked for pizza he got indomie�����
Re: Man Gets Accused Of Rape By Lady He Ignored For His Laptop (Pics) by Sterope(f): 8:07am On Jun 28, 2018
She said she was forced to have sex with him. Then she added 'rape trauma' to it. There are no alternative interpretion to tha because when someone forces you to have sex with them, it is rape. You did not want it. He knows that you did not want it. He did not cajole her to have sex with him, he coerced her to have sex with him.

She is disgruntled about how he treated her. She may not have totally wanted the sex but she went with it. That is not force, it is not his fault. It was her fault. She made the decision to have sex with him even though admittedly he was a jerk. Her bitterness led her to use the word 'force'. She was not forced. That babe need to work on her will.

This is not the first time I have seen women blame men for their own lack of strong will and ability to make goof and quick decisions. Some of them need to learn what rape is. Rape is non consensual sex. It doesn't have to be a fight matter, it could be threat or use of tool. It is not when you are doubtful about a guy's intention but you still proceed to have sex with him which you regret later and then blame him for having a sweet mouth or for being deliciously persistent at that moment.

You are unsure whether he is going to be a jerk after sex, don't have sex with him. If he is an jerk before sex, your decision. Either way, learn to move on and better still, abstain till marriage.

pocohantas:

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Gets Accused Of Rape By Lady He Ignored For His Laptop (Pics) by Puzzypleazer: 8:10am On Jun 28, 2018
speedyGonzales:

na by force?

Man fit say No too. No let pussi control your life.

And if na she, she for care whether man dey follow go through stress. you no see as him the blame am for rape now, if this guy go prison hin for care?

if you see worwor wey hin village people don do am bad thing, no put your preek inside
lol, may una take am easy with the geh na
Re: Man Gets Accused Of Rape By Lady He Ignored For His Laptop (Pics) by Gamesmart: 8:13am On Jun 28, 2018
When women deceive men with make-up, wigs and photoshop, why wouldn't he lose interest after seeing her in real life?

He just summoned the courage to pour on her to release his already excited anticipation and compensate for the efforts he has put in only to get fake goods he eventually got (not what was marketed) and then focused on his laptop.

Who go blame the guy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'From Charging My Phone, I Landed In Prison' - Suspect / Drugs Hidden Inside A Tuber Of Yam Given To A Friend To Deliver Abroad (Video) / Edo Police Parade Three Suspected Cultists Arrested For Assaulting A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.