Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Peter Okoye Meets Marie-Louise Coleiro Preca, President Of Malta - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Meets Marie-Louise Coleiro Preca, President Of Malta (33726 Views)

Moses Bliss Narrates How He Met His Fiancée, Marie / Who Is Moses Bliss Wife ⁉️marie Wiseborn Biography, Engagement, Proposal & Weddi / Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller Welcome Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Meets Marie-Louise Coleiro Preca, President Of Malta by Trizzi: 12:38pm On Jun 28, 2018
next
Re: Peter Okoye Meets Marie-Louise Coleiro Preca, President Of Malta by dikeigbo2(m): 12:38pm On Jun 28, 2018
Austinoiz:
Nigerian artistes and their zero fashion sense self
See how casually dressed a man who went to pay a courtesy call on a whole president of a nation is.
Chai! Africa, I tire for what u have to offer the world.

Mr fashion sense,when was the last time you won an award on fashion and dress sense?........kindly grow up kid
Re: Peter Okoye Meets Marie-Louise Coleiro Preca, President Of Malta by Pweetylawunmi: 12:38pm On Jun 28, 2018
What is he doing for living now? just asking oooooooooo.
Re: Peter Okoye Meets Marie-Louise Coleiro Preca, President Of Malta by 9japarrot: 12:39pm On Jun 28, 2018
Please help me to beg her to reduce the cost of their visa biko..
Re: Peter Okoye Meets Marie-Louise Coleiro Preca, President Of Malta by Justiceleague1: 12:44pm On Jun 28, 2018
GreatOlu1:
Cool, but hope he talked about how he splitted with his brother.
GBOOOSSZAA

grin
Re: Peter Okoye Meets Marie-Louise Coleiro Preca, President Of Malta by Kingsley1000(m): 12:45pm On Jun 28, 2018
nice one bro
Re: Peter Okoye Meets Marie-Louise Coleiro Preca, President Of Malta by Justiceleague1: 12:46pm On Jun 28, 2018
Mr P for president grin
Re: Peter Okoye Meets Marie-Louise Coleiro Preca, President Of Malta by collinsandre(m): 12:47pm On Jun 28, 2018
Buhari
denony:
Who took my position?
Re: Peter Okoye Meets Marie-Louise Coleiro Preca, President Of Malta by Zimmermann(m): 12:52pm On Jun 28, 2018
xtervaganza:
too bad you can't spell
*seated...happy now U're de kind easily distracted by irrevelancies! Dimwit!!!
Re: Peter Okoye Meets Marie-Louise Coleiro Preca, President Of Malta by tofolo(m): 1:20pm On Jun 28, 2018
flyca:
If na for job interview you enter office with this tatoo nah, them go chase you commot undecided

Money indeed has many friends cry
It depends the Job you are interviewing for... wink
Re: Peter Okoye Meets Marie-Louise Coleiro Preca, President Of Malta by Deo1986(m): 1:21pm On Jun 28, 2018
Rikidony:
The Maltese racist president that refuse to take in African migrant, allowing them to die in the mediterenian, thats not the kind of person i wanna associate with
you should be ashamed of yourself and your country people for clogging other nations that we a way better than.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Meets Marie-Louise Coleiro Preca, President Of Malta by nextstep(m): 1:23pm On Jun 28, 2018
The title said: "Peter Okoye Meets With Beautiful President Of Malta As He Kicks Off Europe Tour (Pic)" so I rushed to open...

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Meets Marie-Louise Coleiro Preca, President Of Malta by sexdoll: 1:26pm On Jun 28, 2018
peter please while you are there, please extend my humble greetings to my dear people of maltina. grin grin grin
Re: Peter Okoye Meets Marie-Louise Coleiro Preca, President Of Malta by nextstep(m): 1:27pm On Jun 28, 2018
Rikidony:
The Maltese racist president that refuse to take in African migrant, allowing them to die in the mediterenian, thats not the kind of person i wanna associate with

Blaming somebody for refusing garbage? Instead of helping develop Nigeria, those migrants chose to spend all that money for travel, hoping to go and mess up somebody's land for them...

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Meets Marie-Louise Coleiro Preca, President Of Malta by patrickcollins: 1:36pm On Jun 28, 2018
askibee:
greatness is all i see..many more success story to your name bro
Is the guy not living on past glory, he has not made any hit track as an upcoming artist.
Re: Peter Okoye Meets Marie-Louise Coleiro Preca, President Of Malta by Blessinq1(f): 1:36pm On Jun 28, 2018
Is is that Peter is tooo tall? Or the woman is tooo short? undecided
Re: Peter Okoye Meets Marie-Louise Coleiro Preca, President Of Malta by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 28, 2018
patrickcollins:
Is the guy not living on past glory, he has not made any hit track as an upcoming artist.

you know results speaks louder,how will you say this guy is upcoming ok i agree.how many upcoming has the privilege to meet such a personnel ?

sir pls try and celebrate pple regardless of wat result you say, they have done it better than you honour them i hope fr the best fr yourself
Re: Peter Okoye Meets Marie-Louise Coleiro Preca, President Of Malta by Rikidony(m): 1:44pm On Jun 28, 2018
Austinoiz:

Big lips, your village babalawo will even reject your association.
as the rejected urs
Re: Peter Okoye Meets Marie-Louise Coleiro Preca, President Of Malta by Rikidony(m): 1:46pm On Jun 28, 2018
def111:

You know how small the country is ?
no matter how small there are empty spaces in the country.

those migrants are not planning to settle in Malta, most wanna move to Germany and Britain, so why not host them for the main time as the EU tries to find a solution to the crisis.
Re: Peter Okoye Meets Marie-Louise Coleiro Preca, President Of Malta by Rikidony(m): 1:48pm On Jun 28, 2018
xtervaganza:
she should allow them wreck her country like they wrecked theirs?

She was voted to protect her country and not suck up to immigrants from failed states

Nonsense

host them for the main time as the EU tries to figure out a solution to the crisis, not as if the wanna base there.
Re: Peter Okoye Meets Marie-Louise Coleiro Preca, President Of Malta by Rikidony(m): 1:49pm On Jun 28, 2018
Deo1986:
you should be ashamed of yourself and your country people for clogging other nations that we a way better than.
shaaaarrraaaappppp their. mtchwwww
Re: Peter Okoye Meets Marie-Louise Coleiro Preca, President Of Malta by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 1:54pm On Jun 28, 2018
Rikidony:

those migrants are not planning to settle in Malta, most wanna move to Germany and Britain, so why not host them for the main time as the EU tries to find a solution to the crisis.
You are right to an extent. Though I do not support illegal immigration, but they should have hosted them just like the way the Greek government allowed immigrants to land on the island of lesbos.
Re: Peter Okoye Meets Marie-Louise Coleiro Preca, President Of Malta by patrickcollins: 2:35pm On Jun 28, 2018
askibee:

you know results speaks louder,how will you say this guy is upcoming ok i agree.how many upcoming has the privilege to meet such a personnel ?

sir pls try and celebrate pple regardless of wat result you say, they have done it better than you honour them i hope fr the best fr yourself
Na true sha,
Re: Peter Okoye Meets Marie-Louise Coleiro Preca, President Of Malta by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:06pm On Jun 28, 2018
what is he going to sing there nkemjika or If I .... because last I Check Peter never have any song of his name.... maybe he is going to dance to them, hushpussy has show him how to go to strip club, money don finish he remember to do tour
Re: Peter Okoye Meets Marie-Louise Coleiro Preca, President Of Malta by Witnes: 5:46pm On Jun 28, 2018
Mr P my man, more powers to ur elbow. Those who think u are unproductive in psquare will continue to shame C u moving higher.
Re: Peter Okoye Meets Marie-Louise Coleiro Preca, President Of Malta by LordNapoleon: 5:51pm On Jun 28, 2018
Rikidony:
Malta is just a small country with just 316 square km land mass. I guess that was the major reason she did that.
Re: Peter Okoye Meets Marie-Louise Coleiro Preca, President Of Malta by Metuh: 10:05pm On Jun 28, 2018
Austinoiz:
Nigerian artistes and their zero fashion sense self
See how casually dressed a man who went to pay a courtesy call on a whole president of a nation is.
Chai! Africa, I tire for what u have to offer the world.
The problem with Nigerians like you is that you don't even know when to talk. SMH

How do you feel after someone quoted you with Justin Bieber pictures
Re: Peter Okoye Meets Marie-Louise Coleiro Preca, President Of Malta by def111(m): 10:16pm On Jun 28, 2018
Rikidony:

Malta na island. If them enter before u go know them go begin give women bele

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seyi Law And Daughter, Tiwa's Accents (Video) / Tobi Bakre On Vacation In Beirut, Lebanon (PHOTOS) / Ruger Spotted In Church Drumming (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.