Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,121 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

HIV Status Is Indeterminate - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HIV Status Is Indeterminate (38596 Views)

My Girlfriend After Checking Her HIV Status Told Me This / Joe Muriuki Is Dead (First Kenyan To Go Public About HIV Status Dies) / Family Of 4 Show Their HIV Status: Wife Positive, Husband & Daughters Negative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by obowunmi(m): 3:56pm On Jun 28, 2018
Having HIV is not a death sentence if you take your medications.

It is better to know than not know about your status hence quickly leading to your death.
Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by Biggybambam2: 3:57pm On Jun 28, 2018
DeeTweenie:
SIMPLY GO TO ANOTHER LAB..

SENEGAL WE NEED WIN OO, WHO'S WATCHING THE MATCH?

Is the World Cup still on?
I lost interest after Nigeria went out!
Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by GGirll: 3:57pm On Jun 28, 2018
benzene00:
shocked

And hiv can only be gotten through sex

Wrong there are many ways to contract hiv like Sharp niddles n blades clipped n fluids like spit from a wounded gum via brushing or others n deep kisses...even through birth via breast feeding ok so be wise.
Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by mumihaja(f): 3:59pm On Jun 28, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Better go to Synagogue
see you life
Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by taiwiki(m): 3:59pm On Jun 28, 2018
happney65:

Pray?And Prayer will turn it to be HIV Negative?Shioor..No wonder Buhari is our President.. grin grin
so you mean you have never prayed about anything in your life?
Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by UncleJudax(m): 4:00pm On Jun 28, 2018
taiwiki:
If they are still not sure after 3times why dont you go to another medical laboratory. The fault might be from them...na naija we dey.

Dont be scared bro just pray well
This na naija...no be only pray. Black people grin
Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by GGirll: 4:01pm On Jun 28, 2018
My advise is that you visit a good hospital with a better kit for hiv tests and again pray hard....if you happen to be positive cry n dust yourself its not d end of life as I have friends living with it n they are healthy n happy some are even married with children who are hiv negative...You can also message me for more updates n believe me you can live a very good life with hic n still live healthy n longer. God pls help you to be negative but if positive you still have God n me ok.

1 Like

Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by hope4nigeria(m): 4:01pm On Jun 28, 2018
obinnand:
I visited a medical laboratory for culture test. When I came back to collect the result. They collected another of my blood sample saying that they want to be sure, that I should please come the next day. The following day I returned they also colleted my blood sample saying that they want to be very sure. When I finally got the result it states that my HIV status is indeterminate. They advice me to come back in 3 months time for another test. This thing happened about 3 days ago since then I have not been myself. I need advice and I have never slept with a woman. Please medical laboratory scientists in the lab help me. My blood group is O.
hang yourself. That's the best thing, if not, you will dry like fish, according to the result, you don't have HIV, what you have is anxiety which is worst than HIV, it will kill you faster, people should stop looking for HIV in their blood because they will definitely found anxiety that will kill them, therefore Doctor will just label them aids patient.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by OmoAlata1(f): 4:02pm On Jun 28, 2018
It is called post exposure prophylaxis drug. It only works if you start the regimen within 72hours(3 days) after exposure. They also have prep(truvada) that you need to take everyday for 30 days BEFORE you engage in risky sexual behavior with someone who is HIV positive. You will continue taking that drug daily thereafter as long as you are engage in risky sexual behavior with a HIV positive person.

larion:

Fast

I guess you have exposed yourself to go take the test in the first place.

Anyways there is a drug people who have been exposed to HIV can quickly take to prevent them from been positive.

I am not sure of the name but I know it works to above 95% potency....I will advice you do a research an go get that drug fast....that's if you think you have been expose.

Side effect if the drug is that you become very sick, headache, fever, cough, diarrhoea and the likes....but nothing go do you.

On the flip side....go see a doctor.....be very fast!

1 Like

Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by AFONJAPIG(m): 4:03pm On Jun 28, 2018
brother go and jump inside the lagoon, rip in advance
Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by Fortissimo502: 4:03pm On Jun 28, 2018
sparko1:

says who?, many means, you just have to be careful, all the mouth action and kiss, and you know what, especially if the person have sour and you too have sour, the chances are high!
Sore.

1 Like

Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by Auxtin85(m): 4:03pm On Jun 28, 2018
Bro nothing much to worry about, wait for 3 weeks before you do another test i once tested indeterminate due to drug allergies. My samples were again sent to Germany from Kenya it came back after 1 week i died within that 1 week. Thank God it came back negative.
Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by Fortissimo502: 4:04pm On Jun 28, 2018
theoldpretender:

Repeat the test at

1.A teaching hospital

2.An approved Voluntary Counselling and Testing Center in your town.

Please.

Backyard lab wey dey do backyard test with backyard result.

Good advice.

1 Like

Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 28, 2018
OP follow this advise
Go somewhere else for test
Because this is the first time Iā€™m ever hearing of an ā€œindeterminateā€ hiv status.
footballflaver:
it's indeterminate

meaning it hasn't been determined

maybe they are having faulty equipment

Advice : visit a standard lab for the test
Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by Reussite: 4:05pm On Jun 28, 2018
Pls save me this opportunity. I have got 3 days deadline. I am a business person. I got to know about this particular business opportunity I sincerely didn't blink twice I resigned immediately from where I was working. It's the NEO LIFE business if you are an entrepreneur here U would do your business a whole good by investing in it. (check them out here neolife.com).
To start up this business there are 3 investment plans to initiate. I have been only able to gather some amount which isn't complete yet for the business & there is a deadline of just 3 days to attain a position with one's investment(now to June 30th).
I'm in NEED of the sum of N180,000 for a lend. I just need persons or a person to lend me this money and I sincerely promise to refund it by the end of July.
Please help a brother with this opportunity of life transformation and do well for yourselves to inquire more about the company so as to invest likewise and its a promise that you'ad thank me later. I'm typing this with all confidence.
Here is my acc no:
Zenith bank
Thanks.
I apologise for posting this here to anyone who would feel offended I'm quite desperate.
Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 28, 2018
You can invert iTEGS to elicit qCAD-specific monoclonal antibodies in a human immune system.

Why be afraid ?

Well, I think it is the fear of death, and not the fear of HIV in specificity. If so, it is a wake-up call for you to begin the study of what is beyond the veil.

I did study Death, and now I am longer afraid.
Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by ibori1(m): 4:08pm On Jun 28, 2018
Reussite:
Pls save me this opportunity. I have got 3 days deadline. I am a business person. I got to know about this particular business opportunity I sincerely didn't blink twice I resigned immediately from where I was working. It's the NEO LIFE business if you are an entrepreneur here U would do your business a whole good by investing in it. (check them out here neolife.com).
To start up this business there are 3 investment plans to initiate. I have been only able to gather some amount which isn't complete yet for the business & there is a deadline of just 3 days to attain a position with one's investment(now to June 30th).
I'm in NEED of the sum of N180,000 for a lend. I just need persons or a person to lend me this money and I sincerely promise to refund it by the end of July.
Please help a brother with this opportunity of life transformation and do well for yourselves to inquire more about the company so as to invest likewise and its a promise that you'ad thank me later. I'm typing this with all confidence.
Here is my acc no:
Zenith bank
Thanks.
I apologise for posting this here to anyone who would feel offended I'm quite desperate.

don't Mk me flag ur ACCT young man
Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 28, 2018
obinnand:
I visited a medical laboratory for culture test. When I came back to collect the result. They collected another of my blood sample saying that they want to be sure, that I should please come the next day. The following day I returned they also colleted my blood sample saying that they want to be very sure. When I finally got the result it states that my HIV status is indeterminate. They advice me to come back in 3 months time for another test. This thing happened about 3 days ago since then I have not been myself. I need advice and I have never slept with a woman. Please medical laboratory scientists in the lab help me. My blood group is O.

Just a question for you.

Would you be this animated if it were a test for diabetes, cancer, mental health?
Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by happney65: 4:10pm On Jun 28, 2018
taiwiki:
so you mean you have never prayed about anything in your life?

NO..But what has that got to do with my question?Will his prayers change his HIV status or what?Hunnnn
Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by enemyofprogress: 4:10pm On Jun 28, 2018
Op I'm sure you're HIV positive, they didn't want to told you the truth that's why they kept asking you to come back so as not to told you the truth becurse if you're tolded the truth you might kill yourself or even commit mother
Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by pembisco(m): 4:10pm On Jun 28, 2018
Wasted pages so far.
First of all, you said you went for culture... HIV test does not require culturing your blood sample.
There are steps in HIV test.
1= Determine. If determine is non reactive, then you free (window period exclusive) If determine however is reactive, then the second step.
2= Unigold. If Unigold is also reactive, then you are HIV positive.
3= Stat pak. This step is called tie breaker. It used when " Determine " is reactive while "Unigold" is Non reactive. I guess this is your situation thats why they requested you come after three months. Most likely to rule out window period. I'm a lab scientist...my little knowledge

1 Like

Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by decub: 4:10pm On Jun 28, 2018
obinnand:
Even if it is positive, is that the end of your life? Don't kill yourself unnecessarily?
Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by SmartyPants(m): 4:10pm On Jun 28, 2018
sparko1:

says who?, many means, you just have to be careful, all the mouth action and kiss, and you know what, especially if the person have sour and you too have sour, the chances are high!

Sore not sour. And it has to be an actively bleeding sore.
Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 28, 2018
Please go and accept Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Saviour and then confess all your sins to him. Tell him you have given your life to him including your body hence, you request that he make your blood clean as his blood.

You will be surprised by the result you will get when you go for the test.

Warning, after giving your life and accepting Jesus, please do not go and commit sin again.

You can also worship with us at the RCCG holyghost service for July 6th at Redemption Camp, km 46, Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Lagos.

You are blessed in Jesus Name.
Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by defemidefemi(m): 4:13pm On Jun 28, 2018
obinnand:

Advice : visit another standard lab for the test.

2 Likes

Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by sexdoll: 4:14pm On Jun 28, 2018
chai

h.i.v?

obinna don jam.

you berra start rushing to fada mbaka's adoration ground right now while you still have the time. grin grin grin
Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 28, 2018
obinnand:

Hello, if you are in Ibadan or environ, we'd be glad to help you sort this out for free. Please visit afrilab medical diagnostics (www.afrilabmd.com). Or better still, send me a personal message and I will take it up.

2 Likes

Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by Maket: 4:15pm On Jun 28, 2018
taiwiki:
If they are still not sure after 3times why dont you go to another medical laboratory. The fault might be from them...na naija we dey.

Dont be scared bro just pray well
Seconded

2 Likes

Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by Sanchase: 4:16pm On Jun 28, 2018
Op they have done 419 to you.
Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by grandlexuz(m): 4:17pm On Jun 28, 2018
I get saddened by the amount of ignorant responses getting tonnes of likes on such a sensitive subject. Op I don't understand what you mean by culture test. What specifically took you to the hospital? These days hiv testing is mostly done by rapid testing. Indeterminate results are mostly goten by tests like Elisa , Western blot etc which are confirmatory tests in many laboratory settings. An indeterminate test could mean you undergoing sero conversion in which case you become positive later. That said indeterminate test results do present sometime with people who are genuinely negative. Its common in pregnant women due to cross antibodies bla bla. Would you like to share what method was used to determine your status. Its often stated in the results sheet. To put your mind at peace you can visit another clinic and demand to do a rapid test for hiv. Your results will be out in minutes and will give you temporal peace of mind. After three months you can visit thesame center for a confirmatory test.

3 Likes

Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by Almunjid(m): 4:17pm On Jun 28, 2018
PrecisionFx:

HIV is a scam.

It doesn't kill anyone. It's just a passenger virus.

what kills is the toxic anti cancer drugs used to treat HIV.
What? Prof. Abeg na for where u read am from?. Give us link or reference

Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by Danaire(m): 4:20pm On Jun 28, 2018
HIV is a scam.
It doesn't kill anyone. It's just a passenger virus.
what kills is the toxic anti cancer drugs used to treat HIV.

You ar on point...ļæ½

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Genotype And Blood Group: Learn Never To Forget The Difference!!! / What To Do When Someone Has A Seizure(pics) / Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos, Dies Few Hours (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.