Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,611 members, 7,823,663 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

HIV Status Is Indeterminate - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HIV Status Is Indeterminate (38610 Views)

My Girlfriend After Checking Her HIV Status Told Me This / Joe Muriuki Is Dead (First Kenyan To Go Public About HIV Status Dies) / Family Of 4 Show Their HIV Status: Wife Positive, Husband & Daughters Negative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by musicwriter(m): 7:08pm On Jun 28, 2018
obinnand:
I visited a medical laboratory for culture test. When I came back to collect the result. They collected another of my blood sample saying that they want to be sure, that I should please come the next day. The following day I returned they also colleted my blood sample saying that they want to be very sure. When I finally got the result it states that my HIV status is indeterminate. They advice me to come back in 3 months time for another test. This thing happened about 3 days ago since then I have not been myself. I need advice and I have never slept with a woman. Please medical laboratory scientists in the lab help me. My blood group is O.

Even if someone tells you that you have AIDS, don't trouble yourself. The so called sickness was created to threaten people to buy drugs. It was created to make people and even nations feel exactly the way you do.

HIV is a condition not a disease, and it does not cause AIDS as long as you feed well. This is what former South African president, Thabo Mbeki was trying to explain to enlighten our people some years back, but they shouted him down to stop him from disrupting the global merchandise around HIV by multinational western pharmaceutical companies.

Find data and watch the below documentary they don't want you to see. Top scientists from all over the world has done an independent research and are now saying that HIV does not cause AIDS.

HIV/AIDS is a SCAM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pglv-z8PBcs

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by cooltola(m): 7:11pm On Jun 28, 2018
obinnand:
I visited a medical laboratory for culture test. When I came back to collect the result. They collected another of my blood sample saying that they want to be sure, that I should please come the next day. The following day I returned they also colleted my blood sample saying that they want to be very sure. When I finally got the result it states that my HIV status is indeterminate. They advice me to come back in 3 months time for another test. This thing happened about 3 days ago since then I have not been myself. I need advice and I have never slept with a woman. Please medical laboratory scientists in the lab help me. My blood group is O.

You have never slept with woman, so you do not have to worry yourself, If you were sleeping with oloshos or having unprotected sex, then u can worry. You cannot be born with HIV so that is out of the equation. Have u shared any injection needle with anyone or had any blood transfusion? If no, Then go home and relax,
Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by onome442(m): 7:13pm On Jun 28, 2018
obinnand:
Oboy you dont have Hiv ,you have noting to worry about just try and boost your immune system.
Same happen to me in 2015.
Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by cooltola(m): 7:13pm On Jun 28, 2018
sparko1:

says who?, many means, you just have to be careful, all the mouth action and kiss, and you know what, especially if the person have sour and you too have sour, the chances are high!

chances are very slim, MouthAction is very low , except the woman, you cannot get HIV from kissing.
Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by Emmybriann(m): 7:19pm On Jun 28, 2018
Relax ur mind,just go to luth and it will be sorted out in minutes,its possible that the labs tests kit has expired,
Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by patexcool(f): 7:27pm On Jun 28, 2018
abeg bros visit another lab
Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by BIXYBABE: 7:33pm On Jun 28, 2018
lilfreezy:
Hey God!
All these Berger to Ajah girls be spreading diseases cry
If u don't go near them, they won't force it on u.......its ur choice

1 Like

Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 28, 2018
kowalsky:

Actually be scared of HIV. It's one of the few retroviruses that refuses to live symbiotically with hosts cells.

It will colonize your CD4 helper T cells, use it to synthesize new viral RNA (all the while preventing your body from detecting the compromised cells) before depleting their numbers (which leads to AIDS).

No CD4 T cells equals compromised acquired immunity. Even common cold can kill you at this point.

What leads to AIDS is poor diet. The diet u eat powers ur immune system n having poor diets for a substantial amount of time will lead to immune system collapse.

The leading cause of immune failure ish in this scam case is the toxic drugs prescribed to the patients, Most or all the people who takes HIV retroviral drugs still die between 3 - 10 years. The toxic drug is a well known proven killer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 28, 2018
kowalsky:

What are you high on

Oshogbo dried Paw Paw Weed...grin.
Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 28, 2018
Almunjid:

I don't agree with u nor the doctors. HIV is not a Scam, because we have seen people that died because they refused to take the drug.
What do u have to say about that?

If the doctors are lying, why haven't the federal government of America arrested them for misleading the public n seize their medical license?
Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 28, 2018
perdollar:
may u get HIV!

Most of us do have the virus already.

The psychological part of the sickness starts immediately u get tested n ur told that ur positive.

The real sickness starts wen u start taking the "well established" toxic retroviral drugs.
Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 28, 2018
Buffalowings3:

HOW MANY OSOGBO WEED YOU DON TAKE TODAY #YABALEFT
Like 9 small rolls Oooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 28, 2018
Asssmasher:
A Legendary fool you are.

grin.
People wit alternatives always get such compliments.
Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 28, 2018
salt1:

I've lost two family members to HIV/AIDS.
I know two people battling the disease.
It's not a scam

Ur 2 family members lost their lives after a few years because of the toxic drugs called retroviral they were taking.

The 2 people u know who are still battling wit the so called illness will still lose their lives in a few years if they keep taking those well known toxic drugs that have killed 99.99% of people who take for less than 10 years.
Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by toysleek(f): 7:48pm On Jun 28, 2018
PrecisionFx:

What leads to AIDS is poor diet. The diet u eat powers ur immune system n having poor diets for a substantial amount of time will lead to immune system collapse.

The leading cause of immune failure ish in this scam case is the toxic drugs prescribed to the patients, Most or all the people who takes HIV retroviral drugs still die between 3 - 10 years. The toxic drug is a well known proven killer.
This your hypothesis na wawu..I have seen many clients that have been on ART for more than 20years in my facility and they are as fit as a fiddle..Consistent use of ART makes you virally suppressed.It is when you default on your drug usage that you start having problems.It is better not to start than default.

2 Likes

Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by Almunjid(m): 7:48pm On Jun 28, 2018
PrecisionFx:

If the doctors are lying, why haven't the federal government of America arrested them for misleading the public n seize their medical license?
This is serious! have u tried injecting ur self with the blood of an HIV positive patient and confirm it ur self ?. Lol. All I know is that HIV kills
Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 28, 2018
benzene00:
shocked

And hiv can only be gotten through sex

Nope..not only through sex but blood transfusion,sharing of needles with infected persons common among drug users,open wounds ,basically sharing of bodily fluids.
Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by demobaba1(m): 8:12pm On Jun 28, 2018
PrecisionFx:

HIV is a scam.

It doesn't kill anyone. It's just a passenger virus.

what kills is the toxic anti cancer drugs used to treat HIV.
I've not heard of this bro, meanwhile Eng 0:1 Bel Live.
Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by obstead200(m): 8:19pm On Jun 28, 2018
obinnand:
if u are sure u never had unprotected sex and u were not cut with a sharp object used within the last 1hour to cut another person, then u have nothing to worry about.
The lab is simply duping u of ur cash.
Don't go back there. Go to a teaching hospital and get tested.
Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by CAPSLOCKED: 8:23pm On Jun 28, 2018
musicwriter:

Even if someone tells you that you have AIDS, don't trouble yourself. The so called sickness was created to threaten people to buy drugs. It was created to make people and even nations feel exactly the way you do.

HIV is a condition not a disease, and it does not cause AIDS as long as you feed well.
This is what former South African president, Thabo Mbeki was trying to explain to enlighten our people some years back, but they shouted him down to stop him from disrupting the global merchandise around HIV by multinational western pharmaceutical companies.

Find data and watch the below documentary they don't want you to see. Top scientists from all over the world has done an independent research and are now saying that HIV does not cause AIDS.

HIV/AIDS is a SCAM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pglv-z8PBcs

WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE SAYING IN THOSE TWO CONTRADICTORY LINES? undecided

2 Likes

Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by pembisco(m): 8:25pm On Jun 28, 2018
truthfulparrot:
What about hepatitis B test. A five years old boy who had never taken injection or blood transfusion was diagnosed of hepatitis B from two reputable labs. His mum and dad and other siblings were tested negative for the virus. They boy was taken to Canada and further tests revealed that he is negative to hepatitis B. Testing in Nigeria Lab can be very misleading. What was responsible for hepatitis B false positive?
There are many causes for the false positive. Mind you, the one done in Canada could have be false Negative. That's why the uses his clinical findings plus that of the laboratory to make his diagnosis. A good Dr does not depend entirely on the laboratory results. So false positive or not, a good Dr will surely find a way.
Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by paduaultimate: 8:31pm On Jun 28, 2018
HNO3:
Why did you request for a culture test in the first place?
Go for a normal RVS test.
what's bad in going for a culture test? Just asking?
Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by paduaultimate: 8:32pm On Jun 28, 2018
kaliboi94:
I tire o I can Neva try that risk lol just saying o
whats bad in going for a culture test? Just curious..
Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by Quelme: 8:32pm On Jun 28, 2018
obinnand:
The signs are very clear...... Take heart man....
Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by musicwriter(m): 8:36pm On Jun 28, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE SAYING IN THOSE TWO CONTRADICTORY LINES? undecided

There's no contradiction there. Its a condition where certain cells are depleted but it does not necessarily lead to AIDS. According to research (see given documentary), most of the cases where HIV led to AIDS were found to be homosexuals, smokers, or people injecting drugs intravenously.
Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by Quelme: 8:36pm On Jun 28, 2018
The handwriting is on the wall..... It has already happened.......
Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by oolorii(f): 8:44pm On Jun 28, 2018
I will suggest you get a second opinion. Besides, if your immune system is very low, it can affect the result of the test. If you have suffered any ailment lately, It might have affected you immunity which means you are likely to test positve for any blood tests.
Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by BlindAngel: 8:52pm On Jun 28, 2018
sparko1:

says who?, many means, you just have to be careful, all the mouth action and kiss, and you know what, especially if the person have sour and you too have sour, the chances are high!

Bro please, what's sour?
Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by paduaultimate: 9:01pm On Jun 28, 2018
fairfora:
and what are you trying to say? I'm a scientist and I strongly believe in efficacy of prayers. A woman and her daughter who were HIV positive came for Wednesday programmes in our church 4 years ago. If I had not been aware of their case, I'd have doubted when she was giving her testimony. Her husband died as a result of the disease while the daughter was born HIV positive. JThey used to go to apin/pepfar at LUTH for medication and counseling . After she was introduced to the Wednesday prayer programme, she became committed to it. Along the line, she wasn't feeling sick anymore, likewise the daughter so she decided to go for test at same apin/pepfar Clinic and she tested negative with her daughter. This development aroused the faith of many HIV patients who knew the woman and her daughter very well at the clinic, including the doctors and nurses. She was referred by LUTH to a higher Lab and she came back with a result showing negative. The daughter who had stopped going to school as a result of ill health resumed and regained strength. Your case is like my fellow scientists who always fault the cross over of Istraelite from Egypt, saying the sea must be shallow that time, which made them cross freely but have failed to tell us the reason why Pharaoh and his chariots with thousands of soldiers perished in the same seemingly shallow red sea. If you have faith, you can move the immovable.
so what do you have in the case of buhari?
Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by kowalsky: 9:04pm On Jun 28, 2018
kalu61:
Spotted, which course did you study.

Medicine (still studying)

1 Like

Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by BlindAngel: 9:20pm On Jun 28, 2018
salt1:

I've lost two family members to HIV/AIDS. I know two people battling the disease. It's not a scam
The once battling it, are they feeling sick?
Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by BlindAngel: 9:23pm On Jun 28, 2018
cooltola:

You have never slept with woman, so you do not have to worry yourself, If you were sleeping with oloshos or having unprotected sex, then u can worry. You cannot be born with HIV so that is out of the equation. Have u shared any injection needle with anyone or had any blood transfusion? If no, Then go home and relax,

Bro should i be worried if i had sleep with more than 600 oloshos, but always on condom??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Did Pregnancy Test And It Said Positive But The Scan Said The Sac Is Empty / What To Do When Someone Has A Seizure(pics) / Genotype And Blood Group: Learn Never To Forget The Difference!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.