Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,857 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

"I Have Travelled To Asaba, Abuja And Ekiti For Sex" - Male Twitter User - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Have Travelled To Asaba, Abuja And Ekiti For Sex" - Male Twitter User (63163 Views)

MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled / Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled / Lady: 'I Travelled For 18 Hours To See My Boyfriend & This Happened' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Have Travelled To Asaba, Abuja And Ekiti For Sex" - Male Twitter User by Taireblaze(m): 11:01pm On Jun 28, 2018
I can't classify you as runs babe,aristo,olosho ,nothing but a street dog

2 Likes

Re: "I Have Travelled To Asaba, Abuja And Ekiti For Sex" - Male Twitter User by taiwiki(m): 11:01pm On Jun 28, 2018
Nigeria is mourning and this one is still talking about travelling about just for sex...

1 Like

Re: "I Have Travelled To Asaba, Abuja And Ekiti For Sex" - Male Twitter User by akinyemi0103(m): 11:01pm On Jun 28, 2018
you dn't mean it?

1 Like

Re: "I Have Travelled To Asaba, Abuja And Ekiti For Sex" - Male Twitter User by stubbornman(m): 11:02pm On Jun 28, 2018
Asaba to Owerri ...nearly travelled to Lagos one time like that!!
Re: "I Have Travelled To Asaba, Abuja And Ekiti For Sex" - Male Twitter User by flexyrule(m): 11:02pm On Jun 28, 2018
This space was booked intentionally.
Re: "I Have Travelled To Asaba, Abuja And Ekiti For Sex" - Male Twitter User by nymphomaniac(m): 11:02pm On Jun 28, 2018
Don't let Ur third leg do the thinking

1 Like

Re: "I Have Travelled To Asaba, Abuja And Ekiti For Sex" - Male Twitter User by ChimuchiYola(f): 11:02pm On Jun 28, 2018
Wasted years

2 Likes

Re: "I Have Travelled To Asaba, Abuja And Ekiti For Sex" - Male Twitter User by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jun 28, 2018
doctorkush:
undecided me that I'm presently enroute seme border. They package me with bag of rice ... Just because of one Franco babe
Weh done sir, I greet you o!!

1 Like

Re: "I Have Travelled To Asaba, Abuja And Ekiti For Sex" - Male Twitter User by HARDDON: 11:15pm On Jun 28, 2018
This guy isn't a baller and he's a broke a33 niggy.
How can a man leave biz, pause his life and go throttling because of some..... When you can easily wire her Tfare and she jumps down?

Reminds me of BBM glory days.
Yours truly's crazy friend invited a gurl from a far away state. They cajoled me and we went to wait for her at the park she was to land : sat in the car opposite the park, waiting. She had described what she was wearing. Only for her to arrive and she was totally different from the pictures she has been sharing! Mehn, no consolation point on her body.

We laughed him silly. He couldn't bear the shame and told us to go back home. Leaving her stranded! She called and called. He never picked. angry angry

Yours truly was pained to to his marrows. angry

5 Likes

Re: "I Have Travelled To Asaba, Abuja And Ekiti For Sex" - Male Twitter User by UnimkeAk(m): 11:16pm On Jun 28, 2018
Honestly, this guy isn't that good with
women.

All the plenty babes for him town, him no see.

1 Like

Re: "I Have Travelled To Asaba, Abuja And Ekiti For Sex" - Male Twitter User by obaataaokpaewu: 11:20pm On Jun 28, 2018
I don't travel for sex or I have only travelled once for sex. From PH to Ughelli. Any girl that wants sex, better come to my abode. I can't travel and still give you money after the whole thing. Thank you

5 Likes

Re: "I Have Travelled To Asaba, Abuja And Ekiti For Sex" - Male Twitter User by Azam101: 11:20pm On Jun 28, 2018
No wonder President said Nigerian youths are lazy!
Re: "I Have Travelled To Asaba, Abuja And Ekiti For Sex" - Male Twitter User by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 28, 2018
delugajackson:
Male whores with no bearing in life. This is what happens when you let your third leg do the thinking.

Disclaimer: As a member of the Igbo delegation, we respectfully do not recognize Chidi Okereke as a productive member of the society. We hereby pass him on to the Yorubas.

Thank you.

You are so funny which one be third leg again cheesy

1 Like

Re: "I Have Travelled To Asaba, Abuja And Ekiti For Sex" - Male Twitter User by McAausim: 11:24pm On Jun 28, 2018
undecided wetin concern me ?

1 Like

Re: "I Have Travelled To Asaba, Abuja And Ekiti For Sex" - Male Twitter User by Constie(f): 11:26pm On Jun 28, 2018
Hmmm....
Re: "I Have Travelled To Asaba, Abuja And Ekiti For Sex" - Male Twitter User by Curry30: 11:29pm On Jun 28, 2018
Reminds me of the Tupac song "All About You" where the hook was talking about seeing the same hoe in every city they go.

Bro, you're officially a hoe...male hoe grin grin

3 Likes

Re: "I Have Travelled To Asaba, Abuja And Ekiti For Sex" - Male Twitter User by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 28, 2018
Factfinder1:
Please nairaland moderators the whole nation is bleeding I don't think we need any of this senseless news at this moment

Help me tell them from the useless owner of tha Twitter handle to the senseless Op to the brainless Mod that pushed it to FP.

#StupeedPeeps! sad

1 Like

Re: "I Have Travelled To Asaba, Abuja And Ekiti For Sex" - Male Twitter User by sabrohmp: 11:38pm On Jun 28, 2018
made4naijamusic:
That Berger to Ajah journey is child's play compared to this guy's travels. He has literally crossed seven mountains and seven seas for sex. Lol.

source : https://www.made4naija.com/2018/06/i-have-travelled-to-asaba-abuja-and-ekiti-for-sex-male-twitter-user/

oya clap for your self.
Re: "I Have Travelled To Asaba, Abuja And Ekiti For Sex" - Male Twitter User by enemyofprogress: 11:44pm On Jun 28, 2018
Rokia2, biacan, funjosh, lala, seun, vivypretty and mukina2 will not come and talk now. In their own case na trek dem dey always trek just to fok.

Every Friday I always fly to Saudi Arabia just to fok the King's daughter

1 Like

Re: "I Have Travelled To Asaba, Abuja And Ekiti For Sex" - Male Twitter User by pushking(m): 11:47pm On Jun 28, 2018
delugajackson:
Male whores with no bearing in life. This is what happens when you let your third leg do the thinking.

Disclaimer: As a member of the Igbo delegation, we respectfully do not recognize Chidi Okereke as a productive member of the society. We hereby pass him on to the Yorubas.

Thank you.

On behalf of the Oduduwa community we hereby pass him to the Hausa's

2 Likes

Re: "I Have Travelled To Asaba, Abuja And Ekiti For Sex" - Male Twitter User by steveekeoma(m): 11:50pm On Jun 28, 2018

Thank you.[/b][/quote]Male whores with no bearing in life. This is what happens when you let your third leg do the thinking.

Thank you.[/b][/quote]

Thank you.we dash him Yorubas. u guys can enjoy urself
Re: "I Have Travelled To Asaba, Abuja And Ekiti For Sex" - Male Twitter User by steveekeoma(m): 11:53pm On Jun 28, 2018
;Dwe Hausa ppl has already rejected him. so back to the sender
Re: "I Have Travelled To Asaba, Abuja And Ekiti For Sex" - Male Twitter User by Tunde28(m): 11:55pm On Jun 28, 2018
made4naijamusic:
That Berger to Ajah journey is child's play compared to this guy's travels. He has literally crossed seven mountains and seven seas for sex. Lol.

source : https://www.made4naija.com/2018/06/i-have-travelled-to-asaba-abuja-and-ekiti-for-sex-male-twitter-user/

if u come get HIV now your Family members will start shearing your pictures asking us to pray for u to be heal

1 Like

Re: "I Have Travelled To Asaba, Abuja And Ekiti For Sex" - Male Twitter User by Tunde28(m): 11:56pm On Jun 28, 2018
stubbornman:
Asaba to Owerri ...nearly travelled to Lagos one time like that!!
IRU IRO NI IBORUN

2 Likes

Re: "I Have Travelled To Asaba, Abuja And Ekiti For Sex" - Male Twitter User by dmbb: 12:06am On Jun 29, 2018
libertyfather:
oga return it to the owner you think say fulani herdsmen get joy?
I as a Fulani man hereby rejected him back to where he belongs, simple!
Re: "I Have Travelled To Asaba, Abuja And Ekiti For Sex" - Male Twitter User by 21savages: 12:14am On Jun 29, 2018
IDiots every where
Re: "I Have Travelled To Asaba, Abuja And Ekiti For Sex" - Male Twitter User by badinfluence: 12:18am On Jun 29, 2018
Did the president actually lie when he called youths lazy?? undecided
Twitter seems to be the breeding ground for senseless exhibitions..
Re: "I Have Travelled To Asaba, Abuja And Ekiti For Sex" - Male Twitter User by revontuli(f): 12:21am On Jun 29, 2018
pentax:
On behalf of gbogbo omo odua worldwide, we kindly pass him to the fulani herdsmen

I'm real curious to whom the Fulanis in the house will pass him grin

1 Like

Re: "I Have Travelled To Asaba, Abuja And Ekiti For Sex" - Male Twitter User by Dollabiz: 1:15am On Jun 29, 2018
hmmm
Re: "I Have Travelled To Asaba, Abuja And Ekiti For Sex" - Male Twitter User by Burgerlomo: 1:39am On Jun 29, 2018
Factfinder1:
Please nairaland moderators the whole nation is bleeding I don't think we need any of this senseless news at this moment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker / Moment When You Want To Flex Your Babe In Your Dad's Car. photo. / I Am 30yrs, Earn 35k A Month And Will Marry A Student In A Months Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.