Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

How Do I Report This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Report This? (1246 Views)

Bro Code: How Do I Report This Guy To His Manager? (Screenshot) / Should I Play Along Or Report This Lady To Her Husband / I Want To Report This Woman To Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Report This? by lordsterlin(m): 4:29pm On Jun 28, 2018
It was on Tuesday when I visited a long lost friend at his crib in Maitama area of Abuja. We had been pals since High School back then at Baptist High School, Port Harcourt. Though Osaze got summarily dismissed because of a situation I am yet to fully comprehend to date.
Since, I was in Abuja for a scheduled job interview and my High School friend, Osaze lives in a cosy flat in Abuja, I considered it unnecessary to get an hotel accommodation.
As would be expected, Osas took me out that evening and made sure I had enough to eat and drink to the extent that the outcome of the match between Nigeria and Argentina did not impact my mood all through.
Had his reception ended just in providing me with food and wine, I wouldn't have need to make this post. His supposed hospitality had with a kind of poisoned chalice. As I type this post, I am going through a very excruciating pain in my anal region. The funny thing, is I could not recall any incident that night apart that we saw the Nigeria and Argentina match with a handful of friends in the living room.
With the pain and bleeding in my anus, how do I make a report at the hospital without anyone looking at me with suspicion? How do I even confront him with the pains, I am currently going through when I do not have the facts?

Please, I need advise....thanks
Re: How Do I Report This? by chuks34(m): 4:32pm On Jun 28, 2018
damn it
the gay bleeped your a$$

I don't know if confronting him is the best cuz he will surely deny.
just go to a police station and lay a report of an assault and also visit a hospital for a test result as your evidence.

cc: lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: How Do I Report This? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 28, 2018
He drugged you and raped you! shocked

There are many gays in this Abuja sha... Why didn't you woze him one slap first?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Report This? by Candypot(f): 4:54pm On Jun 28, 2018
I'm speechless, now we are in the era where both genders need to b cautious.. Its indeed an End-time thing.. @ op,visit the hospital to take care of ursf nd get doctors report then proceeds to the police station for assault. I pray u get justice.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Report This? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 28, 2018
If it were a female to male rape accusation, our Nairaland resident bingos would have claimed the lady is lying, but since the rape accusation is directed at same gender, I'm not surprised at what counsel op would get. grin

Having said that, how old are you? When you woke and realised these sudden changes in your body, you would have gotten yourself to a hospital to get your medical report and subsequently gotten that your friend arrested for rape. Remove shame, who cares about how people will look at them? And don't ever assume you've gotten people figured out. Especially one you haven't seen in years. It's clear he drugged and raped you.
Re: How Do I Report This? by MissRaine69(f): 5:30pm On Jun 28, 2018
Flunitrazepam(Rohypnol) is what you were probably given if you have no memory .It is usually slipped in drinks . Now as for your anal region pray he used a condom .The pain will subside and you would have learnt a valuable lesson nothing is for free.
Re: How Do I Report This? by MissRaine69(f): 5:31pm On Jun 28, 2018
Candypot:
I'm speechless, now we are in the era where both genders need to b cautious.. Its indeed an End-time thing.. @ op,visit the hospital to take care of ursf nd get doctors report then proceeds to the police station for assault. I pray u get justice.
This is not a new phenomena not many men would speak about it what do think happens with male prisoners?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Report This? by Candypot(f): 6:37pm On Jun 28, 2018
MissRaine69:

This is not a new phenomena not many men would speak about it what do think happens with male prisoners?
hmm thats true tho.. Most dnt open up on the assault.. May God help us all
Re: How Do I Report This? by MissRaine69(f): 6:43pm On Jun 28, 2018
Candypot:
hmm thats true tho.. Most dnt open up on the assault.. May God help us all
It is not a new phenomenon.
Re: How Do I Report This? by Candypot(f): 7:11pm On Jun 28, 2018
MissRaine69:

It is not a new phenomenon.
seriously babe, wat prt of it's true u dnt understand? Its true, i agree with you, you are right, i support ur opinion, its nt new, you are absolutely right! ... Op u r satisfied now? grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Report This? by MissRaine69(f): 7:52pm On Jun 28, 2018
Candypot:
seriously babe, wat prt of it's true u dnt understand? Its true, i agree with you, you are right, i support ur opinion, its nt new, you are absolutely right! ... Op u r satisfied now? grin grin
Almost happy .....
Re: How Do I Report This? by Fourwinds: 8:18pm On Jun 28, 2018
lordsterlin:
It was on Tuesday when I visited a long lost friend at his crib in Maitama area of Abuja. We had been pals since High School back then at Baptist High School, Port Harcourt. Though Osaze got summarily dismissed because of a situation I am yet to fully comprehend to date.
Since, I was in Abuja for a scheduled job interview and my High School friend, Osaze lives in a cosy flat in Abuja, I considered it unnecessary to get an hotel accommodation.
As would be expected, Osas took me out that evening and made sure I had enough to eat and drink to the extent that the outcome of the match between Nigeria and Argentina did not impact my mood all through.
Had his reception ended just in providing me with food and wine, I wouldn't have need to make this post. His supposed hospitality had with a kind of poisoned chalice. As I type this post, I am going through a very excruciating pain in my anal region. The funny thing, is I could not recall any incident that night apart that we saw the Nigeria and Argentina match with a handful of friends in the living room.
With the pain and bleeding in my anus, how do I make a report at the hospital without anyone looking at me with suspicion? How do I even confront him with the pains, I am currently going through when I do not have the facts?

Please, I need advise....thanks
hmmmm.

Re: How Do I Report This? by CAPSLOCKED: 8:18pm On Jun 28, 2018
MissRaine69:
Flunitrazepam(Rohypnol) is what you were probably given if you have no memory .It is usually slipped in drinks . Now as for your anal region pray he used a condom .The pain will subside and you would have learnt a valuable lesson nothing is for free.

I CAN BET MY SOUL HE DIDN'T.
I DOUBT THERE'S ANY CAREFUL RAPIST ALIVE.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Report This? by MissRaine69(f): 8:55pm On Jun 28, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

I CAN BET MY SOUL HE DIDN'T.
I DOUBT THERE'S ANY CAREFUL RAPIST ALIVE.
They do exist ...a few use condoms to avoid leaving DNA. There was one serial rapist who had an aversion to bodily fluids. So always wore a condom.
Re: How Do I Report This? by MartinCorridon: 7:26am On Jul 03, 2018
Sorry about the rape...report the guy to police.

Jail is Heaven to fagg0ts, do your "friend" a favour by helping him there.

(1) (Reply)

“i Need A Wife” – Africa’s Richest Man Aliko Dangote Reveals / What A World....... Very Cruel Lady And Heartless / Couple Rocks Native Attire In Beautiful Pre Wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.