Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

I Want To Report This Woman To Her Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Report This Woman To Her Husband (8076 Views)

Should I Report This Girl / Bro Code: How Do I Report This Guy To His Manager? (Screenshot) / Should I Play Along Or Report This Lady To Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Report This Woman To Her Husband by mrsbingbagbo(f): 7:56pm On Mar 10, 2019
angry
I don't know why a married woman will send my husband a WhatsApp message ' I am missing you' and this same woman has snapped pictures with my husband

Her calls are always in my husbands call history. I confront him and he says she is only a Friend. I even know that my husband has visited her before. Please am I overreacting or u think its about time I either confront this woman or report her to her husband?

Or I also look for her husband and deliberately befriend him?

Can u imagine last my husband called me by this woman's name?
Re: I Want To Report This Woman To Her Husband by Newboss(m): 7:58pm On Mar 10, 2019
Yeah dude, try and fūck her husband in the ass. angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Report This Woman To Her Husband by donstan18: 8:04pm On Mar 10, 2019
Are you normal? Or is your husband not old enough to be sensible?

7 Likes

Re: I Want To Report This Woman To Her Husband by Franzinni: 8:12pm On Mar 10, 2019
Madam first it depends on the kind husband you have. You might report to her husband and cause your husband to divorce you so he can be with her for good..

Also you can report and cause her husband to go crazy and even murder her out of rage...

You are in a very tricky position and your need to be ready to make peace with the product of your reaction

Now my advice is... Get her number and try to get her husband's number... Now gather concrete evidence and let her know you have them and what you plan to do with them if she persist to destroy your home and if she still continues...

Unleash HELL!!!! But be ready to walk away from your marriage as well.... If you feel it's too extreme then my other advice is to endure....and pray maybe he will finally realize and return

Ps.. Man and woman can not ever be just friends... A woman can think so but a man's business interest is between her legs... Don't let anyone foil you

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Report This Woman To Her Husband by Madusky4(m): 8:18pm On Mar 10, 2019
They might be just mere friends
Re: I Want To Report This Woman To Her Husband by Fidelismaria: 8:21pm On Mar 10, 2019
Yes befriend the man and let him fvck you too

What a man can do a woman can do better

grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: I Want To Report This Woman To Her Husband by zexy2030(m): 8:30pm On Mar 10, 2019
prepare a favorite meal for ur husband, be very neat, smell good, at night wake him about by 3am sucking his dick, then ride him to orgasm then when he is about to sleep ask him dear " there is something I'm not happy about and I feel u r not telling me the truth... this woman u call ur friend..I saw a text on ur phone that she said she was missing u...is there any other thing...whatever he replies..take it and be peace..don't date the lady's husband nor report..the act u carried out will hunt him like a police that he maybe caught...don't quarrel at all...but every morning fucvk him well..the relationship will end..on its own.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Report This Woman To Her Husband by merit455(m): 8:37pm On Mar 10, 2019
zexy2030:
prepare a favorite meal for ur husband, be very neat, smell good, at night wake him about by 3am sucking his dick, then ride him to orgasm then when he is about to sleep ask him dear " there is something I'm not happy about and I feel u r not telling me the truth... this woman u call ur friend..I saw a text on ur phone that she said she was missing u...is there any other thing...whatever he replies..take it and be peace..don't date the lady's husband nor report..the act u carried out will hunt him like a police that he maybe caught...don't quarrel at all...but every morning fucvk him well..the relationship will end..on its own.
you are just stupid

10 Likes

Re: I Want To Report This Woman To Her Husband by zexy2030(m): 8:42pm On Mar 10, 2019
merit455:
you are just stupid
u have been my coach in the school of stupidity.. craze dey warri u oga.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Report This Woman To Her Husband by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:58pm On Mar 10, 2019
women and their deluded way of thinking.... instead of focussing on her deceitful unfaithful and disrespectful husband, here she is wasting her time with this other woman.

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Report This Woman To Her Husband by ShinqRambq: 9:05pm On Mar 10, 2019
I wonder why a respectable married woman will decide to use a psuedonom instead of her husbands name as moniker,are you ashamed of being pointed out as Mrs Femi
Re: I Want To Report This Woman To Her Husband by Offpoint1: 9:20pm On Mar 10, 2019
I dreamed of a world free of limitations...
Re: I Want To Report This Woman To Her Husband by crackhouse(m): 10:01pm On Mar 10, 2019
Pls who's the woman? The mad woman?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Report This Woman To Her Husband by dollytino4real(f): 10:47pm On Mar 10, 2019
do and sit down woman! go n do ur chemistry well u will get the answer well
Re: I Want To Report This Woman To Her Husband by Gentleziggy(m): 10:53pm On Mar 10, 2019
Fidelismaria:

grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Want To Report This Woman To Her Husband by Gentleziggy(m): 10:56pm On Mar 10, 2019
zexy2030:
sad angry
Re: I Want To Report This Woman To Her Husband by MarianaTrench: 11:16pm On Mar 10, 2019
mrsbingbagbo:
angry
I don't know why a married woman will send my husband a WhatsApp message ' I am missing you' and this same woman has snapped pictures with my husband

Her calls are always in my husbands call history. I confront him and he says she is only a Friend. I even know that my husband has visited her before. Please am I overreacting or u think its about time I either confront this woman or report her to her husband?

You have no business with the woman.

Tackle your husband!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Report This Woman To Her Husband by kudzic(m): 11:34pm On Mar 10, 2019
HELP A SOUL AND GET REWARDED!

��The average human body contains about 8litrs of blood

��You're required to donate just 0.4 litrs to save a life

��You'll be tested if you're fit to donate

You get rewarded in CASH instantly

DM or call 08122854187 if interested (lagos residents only)
Re: I Want To Report This Woman To Her Husband by Nobody: 11:48pm On Mar 10, 2019
Na these ones dey fight women while the husband go to the next available one. grin grin Madam Befriending /Undertaker continue, sha no go give yourself hypertension before you get brain. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Report This Woman To Her Husband by Oblongata: 12:49am On Mar 11, 2019
zexy2030:
unfortunately many immature minds will see this as a stupid idea

But it works

Only the wise women knows how to keep a marriage

But feminist will drive her out of marriage with ill advice

They will drive her to 'singledom' and leave her alone to lick her wound

10 Likes

Re: I Want To Report This Woman To Her Husband by aswani(m): 1:28am On Mar 11, 2019
A few have said it already, it is your husband that you need to face. If you do whatever to this woman, how do you know there wouldn't be another one, and another one?
Tackle your perceived problem at the source.
If they wanted to do whatever, reporting to her husband will not stop them, they will just be more careful.
Good luck with it all anyway.
Re: I Want To Report This Woman To Her Husband by Oluwasaeon(m): 3:27am On Mar 11, 2019
zexy2030:
This post is underrated

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Report This Woman To Her Husband by rex444(m): 6:33am On Mar 11, 2019
A lot of you African women once they get married they end up looking like that woman on your dp.. is that you ? If so, what do you expect? Did your husband marry a mad woman? Check yourself very well, you might be the reason why he has a friend that misses him. Am just saying
Re: I Want To Report This Woman To Her Husband by Moneystopnonsen: 8:00am On Mar 11, 2019
If only she can take this advice. Once you marry them they loose their sense of bedal adventure, the importance of a surprise sex the man didn't ask for is an essential ingredient needed for 95% marital bliss.

zexy2030:

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Report This Woman To Her Husband by Jacqueline22(f): 8:03am On Mar 11, 2019
rex444:
A lot of you African women once they get married they end up looking like that woman on your dp.. is that you ? If so, what do you expect? Did your husband marry a mad woman? Check yourself very well, you might be the reason why he has a friend that misses him. Am just saying

The dp ennnn
Re: I Want To Report This Woman To Her Husband by Martin0(m): 8:08am On Mar 11, 2019
Jacqueline22:

The dp ennnn
fine girl! how far you
Re: I Want To Report This Woman To Her Husband by Auladimeji2: 8:14am On Mar 11, 2019
merit455:
you are just stupid
Hope you are ready to accommodate her when she finally leaves her home

Re: I Want To Report This Woman To Her Husband by Auladimeji2: 8:18am On Mar 11, 2019
Fidelismaria:

grin grin grin

Re: I Want To Report This Woman To Her Husband by Boxer007(m): 8:20am On Mar 11, 2019
mrsbingbagbo:
angry

Brother. Look hear, If u not happy with your husband, I beg, marry another one. Preach.
Re: I Want To Report This Woman To Her Husband by Auladimeji2: 8:24am On Mar 11, 2019
zexy2030:
prepare a favorite meal for ur husband, be very neat, smell good, at night wake him about by 3am sucking his dick, then ride him to orgasm then when he is about to sleep ask him dear " there is something I'm not happy about and I feel u r not telling me the truth... this woman u call ur friend..I saw a text on ur phone that she said she was missing u...is there any other thing...whatever he replies..take it and be peace..don't date the lady's husband nor report..the act u carried out will hunt him like a police that he maybe caught...don't quarrel at all. but every morning fucvk him well ..the relationship will end..on its own.
Just tell us that you want her to cripple the husband pen.is cheesycheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Report This Woman To Her Husband by RipMorosini: 8:31am On Mar 11, 2019
zexy2030:
Stay away from Africa Magic

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

WAIT OOOOOO! Is Breast Still A Private Part? / C0nd0ms Are For Weak Men” – Pretty Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter (photos) / How Do I Handle This Erotic Scenes Daily Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.