Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,761 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life - Business (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life (109469 Views)

3 Businesses You Can Start With 10k In Nigeria 2023 / Can 50K goes for this 3 businesses / 3 Businesses To Start In 2018 With A Laptop And 10k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:18pm On Aug 21, 2020
Gogreen
DoAgric..itpays
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:04am On Aug 22, 2020
You are on the path to successful farm project once you get your land clearing right.

Want to acquire your land and do right clearing without disturbing the topsoil,then get in touch
08164628081 is the number to call.

Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:01am On Aug 23, 2020
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by RIVENDEL(m): 9:39am On Aug 23, 2020
Lesgupnigeria:

I can't say.i have not done poultry business before but the above businesses are surely profitable from my experience
is a gamble. I did it once
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:23am On Aug 25, 2020
RIVENDEL:
is a gamble. I did it once
So sorry about your loss.
God will replenish you many times over.

It's even more risky now with the ban policy we have now on importation of maize.
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:04am On Aug 28, 2020
Dear agropreneur,
If you don't know this,kindly note this now

Agriculture is a business and must be treated as such.

It requires having a proper plan,tenacity,discipline,integrity and adequate knowledge.

A successful farm business starts with acquisition of fertile farmland,proper planning of inputs,land preparations,adequate planning for production costs and sales.

Having this business mindset will change your approach and make you successful.

Do Proper financial planning
Keep Improving your capacity,Be efficient in your farming operations and capability and keep expanding your knowledge base.

Agricbusiness is the key to your prosperity and wealth...Get involved!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:39am On Aug 29, 2020
Right locations matters when you are cultivating your farm.

You want to start a cashew farm,and you go to a location where the weather,soil and location is not favorable,you already know the outcome of such farm business.

If you are looking to start your cashew farm,then ogbomoso will be the best location for such because of the premium price associated with cashewnut in Nigeria,favorable weather condition and markets.

Different crops has the best location where they thrive well and favours it's marketability.
It's your duty to consult and find the right location for your farm business.

You can always get in touch with +2348164628081 for further consultations

Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:38pm On Aug 30, 2020
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by awoniyisunmonu(m): 1:31pm On Aug 31, 2020
You are the best in what you do.

Thank you for all of the things you do in the agricultural industry

As you help us to make good income,may God bless you more IJN...amen
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:38am On Sep 01, 2020
awoniyisunmonu:
You are the best in what you do.

Thank you for all of the things you do in the agricultural industry

As you help us to make good income,may God bless you more IJN...amen
Appreciate.
Amen.Thanks
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:31am On Sep 06, 2020
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by DaCharis2016: 11:00am On Sep 06, 2020
What would it require me to join you and and learn, coz I'm jobless and Penny less now.
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:46am On Sep 07, 2020
DaCharis2016:
What would it require me to join you and and learn, coz I'm jobless and Penny less now.
You can call or whatsapp +2348164628081
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:12am On Sep 10, 2020
Looking for profitable Agribusiness job to engage in,kindly read and digest this thread
You will be glad you did.

https://www.nairaland.com/4507093/how-identify-start-profitable-business
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:56am On Sep 11, 2020
One of our vision at WaleAgro is to assist investors,potential farmers to access affordable farmland and setup farm enterprise that generate revenue and returns year in year out.

The potential of agriculture is huge and exponential for those willing to take the bull by the horn.
As we continue to work hard to improve food security and generate returns for our investors,support our partners in food production on our various farm estates,it is time for you to get involved and be part of the train.
Want to acquire farmland to start your own profitable farm business?
You can purchase farmland on our farm estate in ijebu-igbo,(ogun state), ogbomoso (Oyo state),ilorin (kwara state)

Good morning

Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:19pm On Sep 11, 2020
The right time to get involved is now
#DoagricItPays
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:22am On Sep 12, 2020
Farmer in suit since 1889

Agriculture is the deal
Come join us

Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:29am On Sep 13, 2020
Happy Sunday to you all.
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:42pm On Sep 14, 2020
Never underestimate the power of taking action on your goals....it's better to be moving than staying standstill hoping for the perfect time
Perfect time is a mirage...it's non-existent.
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:40am On Sep 15, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMYn8_Sgfwk

Want a slice of the multi-billion dollar industry?
Then purchase your own farm on any of our farm estates and start cultivation asap.
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:21am On Sep 17, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrZQ3xSKB3E

Reasons you need to insure your farm for succesful Agribusiness.
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:21pm On Sep 17, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoYWgElAvKs

#Jointhetrain
#getinvolved
#Gogreen
#Agriculturepays
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:06am On Sep 18, 2020
One of the best investment decision in agriculture you can take is to make money work for you
Cashew/cassava/livestock are some of the investment that will make money work for you...
#DoagricItPays
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:57am On Sep 19, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmYF0wmkgH4
angry
What happen in Kogi early today
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:49pm On Sep 19, 2020
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:03am On Sep 20, 2020
Not all.land is okay for plantain, you need a good fertile.land that can sustain your plantain for many years so get a good one.
You can get in touch to acquire some acres specifically for plantain cultivation on our farm estate in ijebu-igbo,ogun state.
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:01am On Sep 21, 2020
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:22am On Sep 23, 2020
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:20am On Sep 25, 2020
Many years ago,my real challenge was accessing good market for what myself and the team were producing on the farm.

6 years ago,we broke through with our network of buyers across all the food products we produce on the farm.

Now,i believe what we cultivate in our various farm estates are far lesser than the demand we currently have.

This is what I learnt during those years we were trying to find our feet getting sales

1. Create and build relationship with as many buyers as possible (e get why)

2. If you have large acreage of crops to be harvested,keep in touch weeks or months ahead with your buyers

3. Locations matters
cultivate crops in areas where you have demands.
You can't just cultivate any crops in any farm location.
The importance of being at the right location cannot be over-emphasize.

Our farm estates at ilorin, ogbomoso, ijebu-igbo are still open to agric investors/farmers who want to own their farm business.
You don't have to worry about where to sell your produce..... market is guaranteed for all of those on our farm estates.
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:40pm On Sep 25, 2020
For your clearing and land preparation,you know what to do right?
Get in touch with us @waleagro

Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:50pm On Sep 27, 2020
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:03pm On Sep 28, 2020
Do not forget the days of little beginnings
Keep working on your goals and you will get there

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (53) (Reply)

Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 / Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.