Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,393 members, 7,954,571 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:53 PM

How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life - Business (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life (112177 Views)

Can 50K goes for this 3 businesses / 3 Businesses That You Can Start With 1,000 Naira / 3 Businesses To Start In 2018 With A Laptop And 10k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:12am On Sep 29, 2020
Only when you take massive reaction on your dream/plans and goals,that's when you see a tangible result.
Agriculture is practical and only people that take the bold steps will be successful
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:46pm On Sep 29, 2020
Having proper knowledge is the key to success in agriculture

You have interest in agribusiness right? Good
But after that,seek and thirst for knowledge

Unfortunately, knowledge in agriculture is practical and dynamic (ever changing) so you need regular upgrade on what you think you know.

You need to have proper knowledge of the weather situation in the area,knowledge of price,history of the people around your location,knowledge of the soil in your location etc and the thing is that they differ from region to region.

As an agropreneur with farm business in many states of the country,I have come to discover that even the knowledge/strategy required for each location is totally different in each of the locations we operate in.

I remember telling my team when we first got to  Ijebu from ilorin to seek knowledge from the locals on the weather situation,what's mostly grown there, the people,the foods,etc

Unfortunately,we taught we could cultivate what we are used to in other regions without taking cognance of what's obtainable in Ijebu and we didnot meet our target for the first farm operations.

Knowledge is the gap between success and failure.

The more you learn,the higher your potential of earning.
Some people are very smart here,they know little or nothing about agriculture but are intelligent to partner,collaborate with people who has the expertise and knowledge

Well,in anyway you get your knowledge,make sure you have knowledge as a leverage in any venture especially as it pertains to agricbusiness.

Go to where you can get it

It's one of the important leverage you need without which you might not reach your goal

Knowledge is key.

Seek it.

You can also get to share ideas,get more knowledge, collaborate with other people who already purchase farmland on our various farm estates in ijebu-igbo, ogbomoso and ilorin when you buy from us.
Interested in buying from any of our farm estates,then send message.
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by atoyebidaramola(m): 10:01am On Sep 30, 2020
••• Good morning pals •••
Am very much active, buying Bitcoin @ best market rate.
All gift cards can come too rate is dope here
��✅✅��
Payment is swift���✅
WhatsApp@2347083053903
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by raphaeladex: 9:08pm On Sep 30, 2020
Lesgupnigeria:
Having proper knowledge is the key to success in agriculture

You have interest in agribusiness right? Good
But after that,seek and thirst for knowledge

Unfortunately, knowledge in agriculture is practical and dynamic (ever changing) so you need regular upgrade on what you think you know.

You need to have proper knowledge of the weather situation in the area,knowledge of price,history of the people around your location,knowledge of the soil in your location etc and the thing is that they differ from region to region.

As an agropreneur with farm business in many states of the country,I have come to discover that even the knowledge/strategy required for each location is totally different in each of the locations we operate in.

I remember telling my team when we first got to  Ijebu from ilorin to seek knowledge from the locals on the weather situation,what's mostly grown there, the people,the foods,etc

Unfortunately,we taught we could cultivate what we are used to in other regions without taking cognance of what's obtainable in Ijebu and we didnot meet our target for the first farm operations.

Knowledge is the gap between success and failure.

The more you learn,the higher your potential of earning.
Some people are very smart here,they know little or nothing about agriculture but are intelligent to partner,collaborate with people who has the expertise and knowledge

Well,in anyway you get your knowledge,make sure you have knowledge as a leverage in any venture especially as it pertains to agricbusiness.

Go to where you can get it

It's one of the important leverage you need without which you might not reach your goal

Knowledge is key.

Seek it.

You can also get to share ideas,get more knowledge, collaborate with other people who already purchase farmland on our various farm estates in ijebu-igbo, ogbomoso and ilorin when you buy from us.
Interested in buying from any of our farm estates,then send message.
You are an inspiration to us
Nice one
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:48am On Oct 04, 2020
The bedrock of every developed nation is in their developed agricultural sector.
No developed nation in the world reached the status without first developing their land for prosperity.

As Nigeria clock 60 years ,we are still a long way to go in raising the bar with other developed countries in the world.

As a token to encourage Nigerians to go back to the land to bring about rapid agricultural development, you can pay 30% down payment and take immediate possession while you spread the rest for 1 and half year in any of our fertile,problem-free farmlands on any of our farm estates in ijebu-igbo, ogbomoso and ilorin.

1 acre for N200,000
5 acres for N1,000,000
10 acres for N2,000,000
50 acres for N10,000,000
100 acres for N20,000,000
200 acres for N40,000,000
500 acres for N100,000,000

Pay 30% down payment and take possession immediately.

You can spread the rest for more than a year.

This offer end 31st October,2020.

This is a very rare opportunity to take!

T&C apply

Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:24am On Oct 06, 2020
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by agrobiz873: 8:16am On Oct 07, 2020
Lesgupnigeria:

The bedrock of every developed nation is in their developed agricultural sector.
No developed nation in the world reached the status without first developing their land for prosperity.

As Nigeria clock 60 years ,we are still a long way to go in raising the bar with other developed countries in the world.

As a token to encourage Nigerians to go back to the land to bring about rapid agricultural development, you can pay 30% down payment and take immediate possession while you spread the rest for 1 and half year in any of our fertile,problem-free farmlands on any of our farm estates in ijebu-igbo, ogbomoso and ilorin.

1 acre for N200,000
5 acres for N1,000,000
10 acres for N2,000,000
50 acres for N10,000,000
100 acres for N20,000,000
200 acres for N40,000,000
500 acres for N100,000,000

Pay 30% down payment and take possession immediately.

You can spread the rest for more than a year.

This offer end 31st October,2020.

This is a very rare opportunity to take!

T&C apply
Thank you sir.
You are a blessing to newbie like us looking to invest in agriculture
God bless you sir.
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:52am On Oct 08, 2020
agrobiz873:

Thank you sir.
You are a blessing to newbie like us looking to invest in agriculture
God bless you sir.

Amen...You are welcome.
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:00am On Oct 09, 2020
Learning to venture or invest into agriculture is dynamic and require regular update.
What you know yesterday will not be sufficient to make your agribusiness venture work.

Your level of knowledge is significantly proportional to your earning potential.
I started making more when I upgraded my knowledge,thereby made fewer mistakes in the process.

Good morning fam
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by onenaira(m): 6:59am On Oct 09, 2020
I am into mini importation and affiliate marketing business. I am able to build a sustainable online business for myself and I have helped so many people build their online business too. For me, if you want to leave a life away from the 9-5 job then online business is the best. If you need help with starting an affiliate marketing business, you can always reach out to me on my deaf and dump whatapp no 07052460219
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:36am On Oct 10, 2020
Need a guide on how to invest in cashew farm business,I am your best bet.

Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:55pm On Oct 11, 2020
Happy Sunday to you all
Don't forget to #Doagric#Getinvolved#Itpays
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by awoniyisunmonu(m): 7:46am On Oct 12, 2020
Lesgupnigeria:

Appreciate.
Amen.Thanks
You are welcome
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:10pm On Oct 15, 2020
awoniyisunmonu:

You are welcome
wink
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:52am On Oct 19, 2020
Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway." ― Earl Nightingale

Good morning my people
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:48am On Oct 20, 2020
Learning to venture or invest into agriculture is dynamic and require regular update.
What you know yesterday will not be sufficient to make your agribusiness venture work.

Your level of knowledge is significantly proportional to your earning potential.
I started making more when I upgraded my knowledge,thereby made fewer mistakes in the process.
Except you are in partnership with an expert/s,then you need to know how things are being done to get results from your agric investment.

Many people have benefited from our agribusiness training that normally hold on our various farm estates.

You can register through the link on my bio

Also,do not forget to take advantage of the independence farmland sales offer ending on 31st of October.
Pay 30% down payment, take immediate possession of the land and spread the rest over a period of 1 and half years.

Good morning and have a great day!
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:07pm On Oct 23, 2020
https://www.nairaland.com/5574550/experience-7-years-nairaland-talking

Need to learn some lessons and get started with your farm business,then read this thread.

You will thank me later
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:16am On Oct 24, 2020
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:17am On Oct 27, 2020
DoAgric...itpays

Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:35am On Oct 29, 2020
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by dasnan(m): 7:50am On Oct 29, 2020
Greatly inspired! I'm quitting my job in the city to go back to the village and start some business venture particularly the agribusiness.
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by OyinO: 10:02am On Oct 29, 2020
Cash flow and turn over very poor.
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:52am On Nov 02, 2020
dasnan:
Greatly inspired! I'm quitting my job in the city to go back to the village and start some business venture particularly the agribusiness.
Do not quit your job!
What I will advice you is to earmark some of your salary to start building your Agribusiness and it will.come to a stage to leave your job because by that time it would have been yielding for you and can have something to fall back on when you are out of your job.
Quiting your job without having anything to fall back on is dangerous.
Moreover,agricbusiness is not cheap,it is expensive and will require a lot of expenses,if you quit your job,how are you going to finance your Agribusiness?
Think am o
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:28pm On Nov 03, 2020
OyinO:
Cash flow and turn over very poor.
Which one are you talking about?
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by OyinO: 7:47am On Nov 04, 2020
Lesgupnigeria:

Which one are you talking about?

Turn over means the rate at which you make or realise money or profit from the business venture.
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:05am On Nov 04, 2020
OyinO:

Turn over means the rate at which you make or realise money or profit from the business venture.
Okay
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by SirGuddy: 9:15am On Nov 04, 2020
WhatsApp : 08157142379

Glo airtime /data bonus available*

Airtime Data Amount
3k 400mb 150
6k. 800mb 250
9k 1.2gb. 400
12k. 1.6gb 550
15k. 2gb 700

Away messages

✅�... *_A trial will convince u*_

WhatsApp : 08157142379

Glo Nigeria Boasts Amazing Internet Speeds Up To 21.6 Mbps And At Best And Affordable Rates. Get Much More Data Volumes For Much Lesser Prices. We Now Offer You Glo Data At The Best Price 

*GLO SME DATA PLANS*

*2.5gb 400 1month*
*5gb 700 1month*
*10gb 1400 1month*.
*15gb 2100 1month*.
*20gb 2800 1month*

```*Mega plans like 50gb, 100gb etc also available*```

Fast delivery assured
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:49pm On Nov 04, 2020
It's okay
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:00pm On Nov 06, 2020
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:01pm On Nov 06, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sg25JM-jyVg

What to start your own plantain,cashew,oilpalm in any of our farm estates,then call or whatsapp now!

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (53) (Reply)

For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc / A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira / Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.