Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,981 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life - Business (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life (109496 Views)

3 Businesses You Can Start With 10k In Nigeria 2023 / Can 50K goes for this 3 businesses / 3 Businesses To Start In 2018 With A Laptop And 10k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:46am On Dec 14, 2020
Stay focus.

You can not achieve much with no focus.

You can partner with us in any of our farm estate in ijebu-igbo, ogbomoso and ilorin to start generating your 6-7 figures income

Good morning
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:34am On Dec 15, 2020
#Getinvolved
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:24am On Dec 16, 2020
Want to invest in agriculture?
Cashew farm business is one of the crop you can invest in

We offer 100% farm setup and farm management only on our cashew farm estate in ogbomoso

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U29clE6SD0U
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:59pm On Dec 21, 2020
Investment in agriculture is one of the best decision you should take in 2021

First,learn from those involved preferably attend a practical training class

Second, Partner or invest with credible organisations
Third,make sustainable investment that keeps generating income for.you for many decades
Fourth,go to sleep with expectation for your returns.
Fifth,don't eat with all your fingers,reinvest some to go bigger

Sixth,you will.thank me later.

You can partner with us as well on our cashew,oilpalm,plantain farm estate in ogbomoso,ilorin and ijebu-igbo
Call /WhatsApp 08164628081
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:54am On Dec 23, 2020
Taking massive action on your dream/goals is the first step to your success in 2021
Go for.it
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:06am On Dec 24, 2020
DoAgric...itpays
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:37am On Dec 27, 2020
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:08am On Dec 29, 2020
One of your priority for 2021 should be investing in agriculture as it is the only sustainable way to wealth and prosperity as our population continue to increase.

You can also partner with us on one of our plantain farm estate in ogun state

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4DlyKnr2lQ
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:09am On Dec 30, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZkwGG7QpD8

One of the numerous boreholes currently being dug on one of our farm estates for all year round farming.
If you are thinking of investing in agriculture and earning sustainable 6-7 figure income,then get in touch.

Over 5000 acres already made available for 2021 farming season for prospective investors and partners in our farm estates in ijebu-igbo, ogbomoso and ilorin.
Grab yours before it's too late

Just a call away

+2349031147593
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:52am On Jan 02, 2021
Letter to agric investors in 2021

Dear prospective agric investor,

I know you want to make money from agriculture and you want to make it big
That's a good aspiration which require consistent efforts,time,learning/relearning for you to achieve that.

I also know that you might have been seeing or hearing "invest 50k,100k etc and earn 50%,70% in 6months"

What would you cultivate that you earn 50% in 6 months;which is about 100% in a year except if you are cultivating weeds.

Do not fall for it or create that mindset of agriculture being a 'getting quick,big roi or getting quick rich scheme' and go to invest blindly....I can assure you that disappointment and probably total loss will be the experience.

As a farmer, and agro-investor ,agriculture provides a stream of income that may never dry for a lifetime if done properly and not quick riches.
Patience, and consistency is the code of the game.

Over the past few years,I have seen people leave their paying job and want to cash out of the quick riches agriculture present

Do not leave your job!

Your job should be a means to create that streams of income.

You cannot create and enjoy the streams of income in agriculture without money to invest.

As a graduate looking to start agribusiness,go and look for a job and gradually invest the little resources you are getting into agriculture or you go and start agricultural trading

Note that you can't create streams of income from agrotrading but it can give you income to leverage on to start your farm business properly.

Today alone,I have received more than 5 calls of people seeking advice/remedy that made the wrong investment because they are looking for 70% ROI in 6 months

It's better to be informed now and take necessary precaution than to make wrong investment and be seeking for remedy

This is my message for those that want to invest in agriculture come 2021

Happy new year
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:03am On Jan 03, 2021
Happy Sunday to you all
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:34am On Jan 04, 2021
My Dad use to say something " the cities of today were villages of yesterday".
He travelled extensively and during his travels,he saw how villages,towns turned to cities within years.
He always tell many stories of how the jungles of Aba, Port-harcourt,Lagos, Ibadan etc in the 1960's,70's,80's,90's are now big cities.

One thing I learn from his numerous stories is that where you have humans and development are synonymous.....there will always be development where you have humans.

Investing in farm business is a two edged profit sword.

After you must have made a lot of money from what you produce on your farm, at the same time, the value of your farmland keep going North.

In 2017,a potential client from italy who want to invest on the farm came visiting and when he got to one of our farm estates in ogbomoso said that "I don't think this place will be developed even in the next 40 years" and he left.

Those that knows me know that I don't talk too much to convince people.
Once I tell you the truth,you either take it or leave it. I wouldnot sweet talk you into taking the offer.

3 years from the time he left,I have watched the location developed with a lot of amenities such as electricity,good roads,

Last year,I sent him the before/after pictures of the area that he said it will take 40 years to develop.
He was rushing to take some acres but unfortunately it was too late as it was already acquired by someone else and he has to settle for another location.

For the past 5 years or so,I have seen enormous increase in migration from urban to rural areas creating a lot of developmental strides.

There is agricultural revolution going on currently in Nigeria and this is the right time to plug in.

#DoAgric
#ItPays
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:56pm On Jan 04, 2021
Don't limit yourself
Keep pushing your dream
It is valid
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:50pm On Jan 05, 2021
Our business WaleAgro Services Nigeria is the largest owner of farm estates (over 20 million sqm and still counting) spanning four states (Oyo,kwara,ogun and osun state) where the whole package of farm security, free agric consultancy,farm setup and management services,agro-produce marketing services are provided for those who subscribe to it.

If you are a startup and want to start your farm business,I believe you should purchase
your farmland in any of the location if you want to have an easy/stress-free ride with your farm enterprise in 2021

It's well secured,you have the opportunity to collaborate, share ideas,meet with like-minded agropreneurs and farmers who are also on the farm estates.

The right time to plug in is now!

Just a call away
+2349031147593
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:20am On Jan 06, 2021

Do plantain farm business,it pays

Want to start your own plantain farm,we have good,fertile plantain farm estate you can use with ease of setup,farm management and after-harvest sales services

Just a call away
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:00am On Jan 07, 2021
You want to make big money in agriculture in 2021 but you don't want to protect the money; don't be a joke

As good as it is to invest in agriculture,it is laden with many risks that you need to effectively managed to reach your goal

It's only in this industry,I see people that want to make money but don't want to protect the money that will make the money for them.

It's only in this sector,I see investors counting their eggs before it get laid

You want to make millions but don't want to put in the hardwork,

You want to make it big but don't want to collaborate or partner with experienced practitioner in the field?

You will likely have difficulty in navigating a successful pathway in agriculture if you fail to take right investment decision,protect your investment,create fruitful partnership with other like-minded people etc

And that's why over the years have strategically been creating farm estates in different locations (ijebu-igbo,ogbomoso, ilorin,ikire) where we have fertile farmland for sale,where your farm investment is secured,you can easily collaborate with other like minded people and have access to market for a successful outing.

You can subscribe to our farm investment packages either in our ijebu-igbo,ogbomoso or ilorin farm estates for plantain,cashew and cassava plantation respectively.

We also have thousands of acres for lease and sale in all of the locations as well.

Kindly call or whatsapp 08164628081
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:23am On Jan 08, 2021

Want to buy farmland and start your plantain business on our plantain farm estate in ijebu-igbo,then get in touch
WhatsApp +2348164628081

#AgricPays
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:06am On Jan 09, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/4505152/3-reasons-need-start-cashew

Want to learn why you need to start your cashew farm business in 2021,then this is the thread to digest.
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:56pm On Jan 10, 2021
Happy Sunday everyone
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:17pm On Jan 11, 2021
Many years ago,I wrote down some goals that I wanted achieve by our organisation WaleAgro Nigeria; Acquire well secured 1000 Hectares of land for cultivation and for other agropreneurs /farmers that will be interested in owning farmland for Agribusiness.

At another time,I wrote that I want us to be producing 500MT of cassava,plantain,cashew on our farm estates with our local farmers;

At another time,we were looking for a certain number of financial partners that will be involved with profit sharing from our existing operations,

At the end of the day,all of the goals was achieved and surpassed those now; we are unto another bigger one now

Was it easy and smooth? Hell No

Was I stretched and stressed? Yes I was but it was a good stress and stretching

You want to create additional or multiple source of revenue from agriculture,what steps are you taking to reach your goals
Have you spoken to an expert about it?

Have you written them down?

You need to write them down and paste them in your bedroom where you can read it everyday.

The year is till new and it's not too late to do so.

Like a saying that "the best time to plant an iroko tree is 20 years ago,the next best time to plant another one is now"

Needed farmland in any of our cashew/plantain/oilpalm/cassava farm estates in ijebu-igbo,ogbomoso, ilorin or you want to partner or invest with WaleAgro in any of the investment/partnership packages

Just a DM away or call +2349031147593
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:03am On Jan 12, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJLvFlDn7E8

Made unscheduled early morning farm visit to one of our farm estates where we are going to be cultivating some massive hectarage of cashew/cassava for 2021.

Supervision and proper follow-up are keys to right and timely execution in farm business.

You want to own farmland in one of this secured, problem-free locations or you want to partner/invest in any of our farm operations,then this is the right time to do so to take advantage of the opportunities to earn eight to nine figure revenue.

Just a call away

+2349031147593
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:45am On Jan 15, 2021
When it gets to investing in agricbusiness,you need to know that getting trained is more important.

#DoAgric
#GoGreen
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:18pm On Jan 17, 2021
#Dont give in
#keep pushing
#happy sunday
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:51am On Jan 18, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K26XvyY8uU

#mondaymotivation
A Chinese philosopher once stated that "the best time to plant an iroko tree is 20 years ago,the 2nd best time is now"
This ageless truth applies to our personal lives also
Regardless of your past failures,missed opportunities,if you want to change, shape and improve your future,the time to start is now

9 years ago, my eyes were clearly opened to the opportunities in the cashew farm business in ogbomoso.

I was bitter because I thought I discovered it late and the long 4 years it will take cashew to reach maturity.

Nonetheless,I started and looking back now,I am happy I kickstart the cashew farm business then.

You are 35,40,45years old now and you think cashew,oilpalm,cocoa will take 5 years before you start getting your returns,
Whether you start it or not,you will be 40,45 or 50 years old in 5 years and you will regret not starting it 5 years earlier.

The best time to plant iroko tree is 20 years ago,the next best time is NOW!

Want to partner with us to get started with your farm business and start earning 8-9 figures from our farm estates in ijebu-igbo, ilorin,or ogbomosho;

Check my signature for contact

#Doagric
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:00am On Jan 19, 2021
Keep working on your dream.
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:18pm On Jan 23, 2021
You need farmland for your farm business,then we are your best bet
We sell one of the most problem free,secured farmland in Nigeria
Contact is on the signature
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:10am On Jan 25, 2021
Don't give up too soon on your dream!
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:56am On Jan 26, 2021
Why Location where you buy your farmland is one of the factor that determines your success

Many weeks ago we have been bombarded with news on social media,news outlets of how Fulani herdmen have been wrecking havoc on farmers,destroying millions worth of cultivated farmlands etc

Someone abandoned his 500Ha of land when the problem was too much for them.

Many stories I have been told of the vast destruction being done by these blood thirsty herdsmen.

I wonder how many billions of naira worth of investment have been destroyed because of this issue
So know that before you purchase your farmland,peaceful location is critical to the success of your farm business.

I wish I had the opportunity to give some tips to few of these victims of Fulani herdsmen before they purchase their farmland.

I laugh hard few days ago when a friend called me to.know how we are faring because of the numerous Fulani/farmer clashes news flying around.

This is because we have our farm site located in few of the most secured locations in the country.
All of those on the farm estate can testify to this.

My advice is this for newbie farmers;
Don't buy farmland in just any place,get in a secured location.

If you are looking for a good, secured location,farmland in any of our farm estate is your best bet where you are 100% guaranteed that your investment is secured against Fulani herdsmen.
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:41pm On Jan 26, 2021
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:35am On Feb 01, 2021
Happy new month
May it bring prosperity and success to everything you lay your hands upon.
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by agrobiz873: 8:15am On Feb 02, 2021
Happy new year lesgup

Sent a WhatsApp message to you,kindly reply

We need to step up our farm operations under your care this season
Re: How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:44am On Feb 03, 2021
agrobiz873:
Happy new year lesgup

Sent a WhatsApp message to you,kindly reply

We need to step up our farm operations under your care this season
Kindly check your pchat
Regards

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (53) (Reply)

Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 / Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.