Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Tanker Fire On Lagos Ibadan Expressway: Corpses Evacuated, Eyewitness Accounts - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tanker Fire On Lagos Ibadan Expressway: Corpses Evacuated, Eyewitness Accounts (106792 Views)

Dashcam Footage Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire/Explosion / Lagos Tanker Fire: 8 Adults And 1 Minor Burnt To Death, 4 Injured - LASEMA / Otedola Bridge Lagos Tanker Fire: Man Narrates How He Escaped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tanker Fire On Lagos Ibadan Expressway: Corpses Evacuated, Eyewitness Accounts by steve279(m): 9:12pm On Jun 28, 2018
It's well with this fucking country death everyday
Re: Tanker Fire On Lagos Ibadan Expressway: Corpses Evacuated, Eyewitness Accounts by decentking(m): 9:13pm On Jun 28, 2018
embarassed embarassed embarassedquite unfortunate...
the world is coming to an end, give your life to christ if have not.
#rip to the dead

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tanker Fire On Lagos Ibadan Expressway: Corpses Evacuated, Eyewitness Accounts by lilcutie8916(m): 9:13pm On Jun 28, 2018
DonDemu:
Hope it is not a set up to politically malign APC. One can't trust the ever desperate PDP.

RIP to the dead
you my friend are a very stupid fool

3 Likes

Re: Tanker Fire On Lagos Ibadan Expressway: Corpses Evacuated, Eyewitness Accounts by notindome(m): 9:13pm On Jun 28, 2018
DonDemu:
Hope it is not a set up to politically malign APC. One can't trust the ever desperate PDP.

RIP to the dead

Just for likes, Bread crumps, or 30k BMC Fee?

Our fellow country Men and Women just lost their lives and all your thinking faculty could decipher is APC been maligned?

Very sorry if you may choose not to undergo it, but you need a Brain transplant urgently.

4 Likes

Re: Tanker Fire On Lagos Ibadan Expressway: Corpses Evacuated, Eyewitness Accounts by emmybernard(m): 9:14pm On Jun 28, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
May their families have the strength to bear the loss.
From Jos to russia to Lagos, it has been a black June indeed.
Throughout my years living in the USA, there have never been any fire disaster from a diesel or petrol carrier. But over there in naija these things happen so often . How some people still beat their chest to say they are Nigerians never ceases to amaze me. In Uganda there is sanity and its rare to see disasters like this. Same goes for Kenya, Tanzania, south Africa etc. But in the supposed giant of Africa people die and get roasted in fire like Bush meat everyday.

The world cup loss in Russia is the most painful of them all. Followed by the Jos massacre. And followed by the Otedola bridge disaster.

Hmmmm so sad our Government are not helping the masses
Re: Tanker Fire On Lagos Ibadan Expressway: Corpses Evacuated, Eyewitness Accounts by agabaI23(m): 9:15pm On Jun 28, 2018
DonDemu:

RIP to the dead
I actually think it is a terrorist attack.
Re: Tanker Fire On Lagos Ibadan Expressway: Corpses Evacuated, Eyewitness Accounts by Majorkeys(m): 9:15pm On Jun 28, 2018
Stop mentioning God,
This is real life, there's no man from the sky.

2 Likes

Re: Tanker Fire On Lagos Ibadan Expressway: Corpses Evacuated, Eyewitness Accounts by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:16pm On Jun 28, 2018
kenostika:
I guess the devil and his agents have permanently relocated to Nigeria.Why so much death everyday coupled with the large scale suffering and hunger in the land?never a coincidence.This is no loner funny.
Don't blame the devil, blame the the tanker driver that caused this mess.

1 Like

Re: Tanker Fire On Lagos Ibadan Expressway: Corpses Evacuated, Eyewitness Accounts by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:17pm On Jun 28, 2018
This is a gory scene. RIP to the dead. May God give their family fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Tanker Fire On Lagos Ibadan Expressway: Corpses Evacuated, Eyewitness Accounts by nwakibie3(m): 9:17pm On Jun 28, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Throughout my years living in the USA, there have never been any fire disaster from a diesel or petrol carrier. But over there in naija these things happen so often . How some people still beat their chest to say they are Nigerians never ceases to amaze me. In Uganda there is sanity and its rare to see disasters like this. Same goes for Kenya, Tanzania, south Africa etc. But in the supposed giant of Africa people die and get roasted in fire like Bush meat everyday.

The world cup loss in Russia is the most painful of them all. Followed by the Jos massacre. And followed by the Otedola bridge disaster.

Yoruba muslim Na ontop ur BMC 30k per month u dey use stay for USA

Get the fu(k otta here.
Re: Tanker Fire On Lagos Ibadan Expressway: Corpses Evacuated, Eyewitness Accounts by Octobertwentysix(f): 9:17pm On Jun 28, 2018
DonDemu:

RIP to the dead
You really do not have sense. What is wrong with all these APC mumu sef. Turning everything to politics.

1 Like

Re: Tanker Fire On Lagos Ibadan Expressway: Corpses Evacuated, Eyewitness Accounts by bubu2019: 9:18pm On Jun 28, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

yanky man,welcome to your papa land.
Re: Tanker Fire On Lagos Ibadan Expressway: Corpses Evacuated, Eyewitness Accounts by makeitijn: 9:19pm On Jun 28, 2018
God exempted me. I know I have a date with death, but not today. that's what I say everyday. oh death not today. Lord have marrci
Re: Tanker Fire On Lagos Ibadan Expressway: Corpses Evacuated, Eyewitness Accounts by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:19pm On Jun 28, 2018
buhari you are blood sucking demon
Re: Tanker Fire On Lagos Ibadan Expressway: Corpses Evacuated, Eyewitness Accounts by UncleJudax(m): 9:21pm On Jun 28, 2018
oshe11:
See that Agbaya dey take Selfie
You are not different. Na like you de find.
Re: Tanker Fire On Lagos Ibadan Expressway: Corpses Evacuated, Eyewitness Accounts by begwong: 9:21pm On Jun 28, 2018
DonDemu:

RIP to the dead
APC agbero, you are even a suspect!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tanker Fire On Lagos Ibadan Expressway: Corpses Evacuated, Eyewitness Accounts by AIZubair(m): 9:22pm On Jun 28, 2018
resurgent2019:
One has to meticulously plan to leave Nigeria.

I shall leave by his grace. I won’t die here. All na determination.

R.I.P to the dead.
Bros, Death shall meet each and everyone of us regardless of where we are or whom we are.

1 Like

Re: Tanker Fire On Lagos Ibadan Expressway: Corpses Evacuated, Eyewitness Accounts by philos(m): 9:22pm On Jun 28, 2018
THE TYPE AND MAGNITUDE OF BAD LUCK, TRAGEDY, AND HORROR THAT ARE BEFALLING THIS NATION ARE QUITE WORRISOME!
PLEASE GOD, HAVE MERCY ON US. FORGIVE US, AND HEAL THIS LAND, IF ONLY FOR THE SAKE OF THE FEW GOOG ONES AMONG US. WE BEG YOU, OH MERCIFUL GOD!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tanker Fire On Lagos Ibadan Expressway: Corpses Evacuated, Eyewitness Accounts by DidierDrogba: 9:22pm On Jun 28, 2018
DonDemu:

RIP to the dead
Read your comment again and tell what makes you a human being.......even an animal can't right such a trash

1 Like

Re: Tanker Fire On Lagos Ibadan Expressway: Corpses Evacuated, Eyewitness Accounts by Uzomacos(m): 9:23pm On Jun 28, 2018
may God help us
Re: Tanker Fire On Lagos Ibadan Expressway: Corpses Evacuated, Eyewitness Accounts by faithfull18(f): 9:23pm On Jun 28, 2018
Hmm
Re: Tanker Fire On Lagos Ibadan Expressway: Corpses Evacuated, Eyewitness Accounts by RexTramadol1: 9:24pm On Jun 28, 2018
SITUATION REPORT OF THE TANKER INCIDENT ON OTEDOLA BRIDGE INWARD BERGER

On getting to the scene of the incident it was discovered that a Mack tanker truck loaded with 33 liters of Premium Motor Spirit (PMS) moving inward Berger at about 5:23pm, fell and spilled its content on the road resulting into fire outbreak. Further investigation by the Lasema Response Team. Unfortunately 9 bodies were confirmed dead and recovered from the scene (8 adults and 1 minor) and 4 persons sustain various degrees of injuries and taken to the hospital. A total number of 54 vehicles were completely burnt as a result of the inferno.
The Agency's LASEMA Response Team, men of Lagos State Fire Service, LRU fire, LSNC, NSCDC, FRSC, LASAMBUS, LASTMA, SEHMU, LSPWC and Nigeria Police Force from Alausa and Isheri Division were the responders present at the scene. Effort on going to recover all burnt vehicles off the road. Recovery operations ongoing.
General Manager LASEMA
Mr. Adesina Tiamiyu

2 Likes

Re: Tanker Fire On Lagos Ibadan Expressway: Corpses Evacuated, Eyewitness Accounts by rockyh(m): 9:25pm On Jun 28, 2018
DonDemu:

RIP to the dead
learn to be reasonable in ur comments
Re: Tanker Fire On Lagos Ibadan Expressway: Corpses Evacuated, Eyewitness Accounts by Oyindidi(f): 9:25pm On Jun 28, 2018
Lord have mercy crycrycrycry
Re: Tanker Fire On Lagos Ibadan Expressway: Corpses Evacuated, Eyewitness Accounts by macaranta(m): 9:27pm On Jun 28, 2018
Lord have mercy... Tragedy in this country is getting out of hand
Re: Tanker Fire On Lagos Ibadan Expressway: Corpses Evacuated, Eyewitness Accounts by mimimile93: 9:27pm On Jun 28, 2018
Month of June come and go oooo ooo..
You have brought us more sorrows than joy
Re: Tanker Fire On Lagos Ibadan Expressway: Corpses Evacuated, Eyewitness Accounts by babatee90(m): 9:27pm On Jun 28, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

You were actually making sense until those last three lines...so a football match is more painful to you than the loss of lives? Did you say you stay in the US? After reading those lines I strongly doubt that!

1 Like

Re: Tanker Fire On Lagos Ibadan Expressway: Corpses Evacuated, Eyewitness Accounts by PURITYAUTOZ: 9:27pm On Jun 28, 2018
DonDemu:

RIP to the dead

THUNDER WEY GO FIRE YOU STILL DEY GROW FOR SKY... IDIOT

2 Likes

Re: Tanker Fire On Lagos Ibadan Expressway: Corpses Evacuated, Eyewitness Accounts by cytell56: 9:27pm On Jun 28, 2018
EdificationBoss:
This is really sad.

Lives and millions wasted; Graphic photos from the explosion below:

http://newshelm.ng/photos-of-devastation-following-the-tanker-fire-on-lagos-ibadan-expressway/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwxzP6sLIA4

People dey die, this yeye policeman dey take selfie
Re: Tanker Fire On Lagos Ibadan Expressway: Corpses Evacuated, Eyewitness Accounts by resurgent2019: 9:27pm On Jun 28, 2018
AIZubair:

Bros, Death shall meet each and everyone of us regardless of where we are or whom we are.

I know but in Nigeria, death stalks people everywhere. I don’t want to start talking about how dangerous this country is. I am just tired.

1 Like

Re: Tanker Fire On Lagos Ibadan Expressway: Corpses Evacuated, Eyewitness Accounts by oshe11: 9:28pm On Jun 28, 2018
UncleJudax:
You are not different. Na like you de find.
Why U dey FIND my TROUBLE
Re: Tanker Fire On Lagos Ibadan Expressway: Corpses Evacuated, Eyewitness Accounts by anukulapo: 9:29pm On Jun 28, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

It is worse saying the above than being surprised "How some people still beat their chest to say they are Nigerians..."

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government / Ask A Pilot... / Which Countries Are Visa-Free To Nigeria Citizens?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.