Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,007 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Aftermath Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Explosion (Graphic Photos) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Aftermath Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Explosion (Graphic Photos) (151946 Views)

Aftermath Of Explosion In Ibadan (Photos) / Floods At Lekki Phase I: The Aftermath Of The Heavy Rain On Friday (Pictures) / One Killed, Two Injured In Ijebu-Ode Gas Explosion (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aftermath Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Explosion (Graphic Photos) by shugacain: 11:21am On Jun 29, 2018
Bluffly:

Exactly the way your leaders think. Is that the solution to the horrible events. Someone must sit on all the seats, front or back. Advice on how to transport such inflammable products without putting lives and properties at risk.

I think the best solution is for us to get our PVC on and vote out all this present leaders . let us vote in a capable hand who can steer the ship of this country very well. Imagine gov of IMO state dancing to phyno fada fada while lives were wasted in plateau and Lagos
Re: Aftermath Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Explosion (Graphic Photos) by DelectableM(f): 11:24am On Jun 29, 2018
This is very sad. �
Every day we keep hearing bad news, we live a life full of fear with our hearts shaking always.
Dear Lord please have mercy.
Help Nigeria, the pain is becoming too much to bear!
Re: Aftermath Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Explosion (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 29, 2018
Jah has long turned his back against this country.
Re: Aftermath Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Explosion (Graphic Photos) by Skseries: 2:08pm On Jun 29, 2018
victorazyvictor:

You see how f00lish you are?

Someone mentioned the name of his beloved president and your quicker than your ejaculation to jump into death.
beloved u say? Lol whatever works for u bro sentimental bigot incident happened in Lagos u leave governor leave lg chairman jump.to president biko who are u deceiving? Plateau killing is presidential responsibility this is the governor's. Share my response with u brother below I don't av time for E-war and hate for no reason. Am sure if u have low sperm count u will say is buhari mumu

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Explosion (Graphic Photos) by Primesky(m): 3:25pm On Jun 29, 2018
talk2percy:
Oga can you pls stop demonising God, are you alive today because you are sinless? What makes you think you are better than those that got killed in that explosion? I just don't like holier than others people like you. You are not a very good God's representative.

Really, is that how you interpreted that write up? It's a pity! So a word of advice to you is sounding holier than thou?. The next you will come up to say is judge not isn't it?

Point out from that piece where I infered to be holier than others, or indeed suggested that the dead died because of their sins?. Why do you people deliberately cause confusion and arguments?.

Do you need a prophet to tell you the nation needs repentance?. Do you expect that God will be smiling while we don't do that?. And if God smile not on us, do you expect things to go well?. What's your point?. How can you tell if I'm representing God well?. What's your criteria for arriving at that?. Imagine the categorical statement?. Has God made you the evaluator?.

For your information, the Lord gave me a message for the church in Nigeria last year which I shared here on nairaland long before this incidence. You may want to see it and be careful so that you don't unintentionally become an opposer of God.

https://www.nairaland.com/4118428/silence-not-good#61447626

Please, try to understand before commenting, to avoid misrepresentation. I maintain my position. Thank you.
Re: Aftermath Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Explosion (Graphic Photos) by zeus9634: 3:40pm On Jun 29, 2018
This is really sad sad RIP to all the dead
Re: Aftermath Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Explosion (Graphic Photos) by victorazyvictor(m): 6:58pm On Jun 29, 2018
Skseries:
beloved u say? Lol whatever works for u bro sentimental bigot incident happened in Lagos u leave governor leave lg chairman jump.to president biko who are u deceiving? Plateau killing is presidential responsibility this is the governor's. Share my response with u brother below I don't av time for E-war and hate for no reason. Am sure if u have low sperm count u will say is buhari mumu

Buhari can cause low sperm count you know? grin
Re: Aftermath Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Explosion (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 01, 2018
KingsizeD:
Borrow Buhari the small you have Fvcker !!!

Well its quite obvious, children of hate n ignorance always flock together!!
Re: Aftermath Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Explosion (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 01, 2018
Skseries:

See juss leave them....let dem die with their hate, am sure they will also blame buhari for every misfortunes in their lives

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Experience Living And Working In The UAE / Nigeria Airways: The Nigerian Picture That Will Bring Tears To Your Eyes / Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.