Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,077 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Ways To Tell Her You Dont Like Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ways To Tell Her You Dont Like Her (535 Views)

Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. / I Like Her But I'm Shy To Woo Her / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ways To Tell Her You Dont Like Her by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 28, 2018
It’s never easy to tell a girl you don’t like her. Maybe she’s a close friend of yours who has developed a crush on you and you’re just not returning those feelings. Maybe she’s a girl you don’t know very well who likes you a lot who needs to be let down gently. Whatever the case is, once you tell her that you don’t like her as gently yet firmly as possible, you’ll both be better off.

(1)

Letting Her Down Gently
Find the right place and time.Once you know that you have to break the news to the girl, the best thing to do is to act fast. That said, if you want to be sensitive about it, then you have to put some thought into finding the right time and place to tell her. You don’t want to catch her off guard if she’s in the middle of talking to her friends and you try to pull her away, or if she’s prepping for her math test next period. Instead, pick a place that will give you some privacy and a time when she’s not distracted, busy, or stressed out.
*.That being said, you can’t wait forever to tell her the news. You don’t have to wait for the situation to be perfect in order to tell her how you feel. Just make sure that you have some privacy and that she doesn’t seem too upset.

(2)

Start by saying something nice without giving her hope.Though you don’t want to lead her on by telling her she’s the most beautiful girl you’ve ever seen, you may want to soften her up a bit before you tell her you don’t like her. Just say something like, “You know I think you’re an amazing girl” or “I always love talking to you” to let her know that you do care for her without saying anything that sounds too romantic. Choose your words carefully in advance so you don’t give her the wrong idea.
*.As you say it, make sure to keep your distance, so she doesn’t think you’re coming on to her. You should have closed body language and turn away from her a bit to let her know that you’re not looking to get intimate.
*.You should keep eye contact to be respectful, but don’t stare into her eyes so intensely that she gets the wrong message.

(3)

Break the news.This is the hard part, and the best thing you can do is to tell her as soon as possible. Don’t dilly dally with too much small talk or she may be confused or she may even get her hopes up, thinking that you might ask her out. Just be as honest as you can without hurting her feelings. Make it clear that you’re telling her the news because you want to be honest and want to minimize the pain she’s feeling. Take a deep breath and come out with it.
*.You can say something like, “I know you have feelings for me, and I’m sorry to say that I don’t feel the same way. I respect you too much to not let you know and I didn’t want you to hear it from someone else.”
Re: Ways To Tell Her You Dont Like Her by BiadeFolar(m): 9:26pm On Jun 28, 2018
Re: Ways To Tell Her You Dont Like Her by collinsbaba(m): 9:49pm On Jun 28, 2018
It is not easy at all in fact I got stuck in ds kind of tin....ds girl didn't leave me alone till she got pregnant....now Dem get me finally

(1) (Reply)

5 Sign Your Partner Is Controlling / Am So Lonely / Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.