Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

$322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. (39814 Views)

FG Begins Cash Transfers To Vulnerable Households In Kogi, Sokoto / FG Begins Cash Transfer To 200,000 Nigerians / Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by mathew247: 10:00pm On Jun 28, 2018
National Social Register?... Lol the money don enter one chance.

3 Likes

Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by davires: 10:00pm On Jun 28, 2018
After spending the money,what next? They go back to the ill equipped hospital and schools.Its better we are ruled by a white man...

1 Like

Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by BMCSlayer: 10:00pm On Jun 28, 2018
By 19 states they mean 19northern states?

1 Like

Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by TANKDESTROYER(m): 10:00pm On Jun 28, 2018
Not good... another wrong move....
Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by GavelSlam: 10:01pm On Jun 28, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:

Chinese brought scholarship to Nigeria.....and top government officials hijacked it and gave the scholarships to their children...
CBN jobs are given to children of politicians...

But you that sell barbeque after graduating 6years ago won't still think for yourself..?

I believe say village people swear for some nairalanders.

What is wrong with selling BBQ?

He is not a lazy man.

He's resourceful, has a passion and would apply his education to distinguish himself from any regular Joe.

Let it be known that Starbucks - A billion dollar enterprise sells hot coffee.

Learn to use that thing between your ears.

2 Likes

Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by gurunlocker: 10:01pm On Jun 28, 2018
Do we have database in Nigeria? What do they mean by "poor household"?

It's just a way to reembezzle the money, distribute to a few almajiris and keep the rest.

1 Like

Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by Hofbrauhaus(m): 10:01pm On Jun 28, 2018
GavelSlam:

Sorry if poverty has ravaged your home.

You can always key in to this intervention scheme.

Lol, look at this hausaboi that I can comfortably feed for life...
I pity you people...

6 Likes

Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by ArinzeAnthony03: 10:03pm On Jun 28, 2018
Chai...this money finally enter bad raod.
Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by GavelSlam: 10:03pm On Jun 28, 2018
Whobedatte:
Even you need it
BMC job won't last forever

Attention seeker.

Just key into this programme now as you are amongst the poorest Of the poor.

Don't think it's your usual trick of discouraging others then you turn round to apply.

1 Like

Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by Otade: 10:03pm On Jun 28, 2018
over 150 million Nigerians and you are telling me only 302,000 house hold are poor with the current situation of the country, I think the federal government should have a rethink.

3 Likes

Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by abertedze(f): 10:04pm On Jun 28, 2018
abeg what is their definition of poor?just need to know....they didn't see other projects to kick start with such speed,its only this one that they cannot be held accountable for dat they will do....# I have my pvc#....we really take too much trash in this country

2 Likes

Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 28, 2018
money that should be spent on infrastructure going to politicians account .

2 Likes

Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by Whobedatte(m): 10:04pm On Jun 28, 2018
post=68915421:
Good development.
I pray and hope it goes to the people that needs it the most without some corrupt politicians sitting on it has before.

A new Sherrif is in town tho.....
No b only sheriff
Na wasiu u go see now
Better vote for credibility next year
You deserve more than N35k BMC salary

7 Likes

Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by Hofbrauhaus(m): 10:04pm On Jun 28, 2018
GavelSlam:

What is wrong with selling BBQ?

He is not a lazy man.

He's resourceful, has a passion and would apply his education to distinguish himself from any regular Joe.

Let it be known that Starbucks - A billion dollar enterprise sells hot coffee.

Learn to use that thing between your ears.
He sells barbeque while you push wheelbarrow and you are both happy with your lives? SMH.
The children of the leeches you zomx defend don't push wheelbarrow nor sell suya, they are in CBN. Use your head, hausaboi

7 Likes

Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by Ken4Christ: 10:04pm On Jun 28, 2018
How does 5,000 naira monthly stipend solve the poverty problem? This is not up to the amount spent on one meal by these polithiefians.

1 Like

Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by Hofbrauhaus(m): 10:06pm On Jun 28, 2018
Butterflyleo:

The way all you see is evil evil evil I am sure your village people have cooked the real you and shared it among themselves so I am sure this is not the real you talking but the evil you.

Common get out from here and go and play with your mates...you think this is your jamb lesson class??

6 Likes

Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by Troublemaker007(m): 10:06pm On Jun 28, 2018
What is this? What happen to using such money to build factories and create employment and productivity? Nigeria is not fit to be called a country. God why did you bring me into this world through Nigeria. Why!!!! Was I troublesome in heaven before you brought me down here as a form of punishment? embarassed

1 Like

Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by ugo147: 10:06pm On Jun 28, 2018
This is a plot to siphon money back to them
Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 28, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:

Chinese brought scholarship to Nigeria.....and top government officials hijacked it and gave the scholarships to their children...
CBN jobs are given to children of politicians...

But you that sell barbeque after graduating 6years ago won't still think for yourself..?

I believe say village people swear for some nairalanders.

Salient points!

5 Likes

Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by Fadiga24(m): 10:07pm On Jun 28, 2018
Nigeria recently borrowed money from world bank

Who is deceiving who

3 Likes

Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by Whobedatte(m): 10:07pm On Jun 28, 2018
GavelSlam:

Attention seeker.

Just key into this programme now as you are amongst the poorest Of the poor.

Don't think it's your usual trick of discouraging others then you turn round to apply.

Haha
Your BMC salary is my monthly fuel consumption of dickhead
Get a life and stop supporting a failure
Bunch of low lifers

4 Likes

Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by mightyhazell: 10:09pm On Jun 28, 2018
money when den go use build amenities,...
smh
Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:09pm On Jun 28, 2018
Whobedatte:
Even you need it
BMC job won't last forever
Na you get him time. Na their type dey sleep for under bridge come here come dey make noise

2 Likes

Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by GavelSlam: 10:10pm On Jun 28, 2018
Whobedatte:

Haha
Your BMC salary is my monthly fuel consumption of dickhead
Get a life and stop supporting a failure
Bunch of low lifers

Your type have challenged me on this forum and left with their Ekuke tails between their legs.

Oh sorry, you want to tell me you are a taxi driver or is Uber?

You get work be dat.

This money is not for you.

You can get your brother to key into it though.

1 Like

Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by 21savages: 10:11pm On Jun 28, 2018
Pls can sum1 summarize 4 me..i dint read
Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by pgoks: 10:11pm On Jun 28, 2018
This proves the government has no idea in creating wealth. What can N5,000 do?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by CodeTemplar: 10:13pm On Jun 28, 2018
ALAYORMII:
The primary duty of the Nigerian government is to share money
This one is national puff-puff for those who can't access the national cake?
Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by princeade86(m): 10:14pm On Jun 28, 2018
northerners will have giant shares.

2 Likes

Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by Briteiyobo1(m): 10:14pm On Jun 28, 2018
Just imagine, no oil producing state in that list, meanwhile that money is our oil money. This Government is to bias

3 Likes

Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by CodeTemplar: 10:15pm On Jun 28, 2018
post=68915558:
K. We don't reply senseless quotes. SO go get your PVC ready and STOP making noise online. SO swerve!!
Intellectual wreckage.

3 Likes

Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 28, 2018
We should use the money to pay our external debt

2 Likes

Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by RuthlessLeader(m): 10:15pm On Jun 28, 2018
GavelSlam:

Your type have challenged me on this forum and left with their Ekuke tails between their legs.

Oh sorry, you want to tell me you are a taxi driver or is Uber?

You get work be dat.

This money is not for you.

You can get your brother to key into it though.
Do you seriously think five thousand naira per home will alleviate their poverty when simple bag of rice is 18000?

They could have built world hospitals in all 36 states of nigeria but I guess that sharing 5000 to an one household for votes is a better strategy.

You and all other bmc's are evil bastards

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gov.udom's Father Inlaw, Entire Family, Others Dump PDP For APC / Photos From The Launch Of Bayo Omoboriowo's Book "Buhari, A New Beginning" / DSS Crackdown: Judgements That Landed Judges In Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.