Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

$322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. (39810 Views)

FG Begins Cash Transfers To Vulnerable Households In Kogi, Sokoto / FG Begins Cash Transfer To 200,000 Nigerians / Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by thunderbabs: 3:04am On Jun 29, 2018
Lol. Another scam.

Nigeriaaaaaaa cheesy
Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by kennykg(m): 3:46am On Jun 29, 2018
This money shouldn't be shared at all..
Dangote built an self sustainable idp for 200 houses and also gave the occupants cash of #100k its all cost $5.6million.
Nigeria got 36 states if one of this housing project is build in each states it would cost $201.6 million still having $120.4 million which they can wack or build more .

Or

With $91 million a renewal energy power plant can be built to sustain 2500 houses generating 11megawatts from an environmental friendly source just like the one Ford built for their weather factory.

Our leaders are so misinformed
This would solve some problems and bring development not just dishing out 5k that won't last them for a month .

We really need visionary citizens not politicians alone in the corners of power
Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by tit(f): 4:37am On Jun 29, 2018
Allah has use this to disgrace Genocide Buhari
and has drag him on the potor potor like yeye man
Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by Cwhyte(m): 4:48am On Jun 29, 2018
You can build 100 standard hospitals with 1.5m dollars each. Total 150m dollars.

Then build 200 primary and secondary schools with 500k dollars each. total 100m.

Then build 100 correct vocational schools with 500k dollars each. Total 50m
150+100+50=300m
Then the politicians can loot the remaining 22m dollars.

This will have a lasting impact on the so called poorest Nigerians than sharing 5k to them monthly.

3 Likes

Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by izzyboi(m): 4:52am On Jun 29, 2018
Better

You can't afford to miss this if you're a student https://didyouknowthesefacts./2018/06/28/how-to-study-effectively/
Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by richeso: 5:04am On Jun 29, 2018
i cry for this country each day, which kind rubbish be this ? how do you know who is poor or not ?
everybody in Nigeria is ppor as long as it involves money. today lot of places in this country is in darkness, bad roads no better State University other than the rubbish i see on each states. and this money will do a lot good.
now them want just use am pay BMC say na ppor people them want pay. rubbish.

the trick is. they make u to sign document or something that you might (unknowingly) cast your vote. or support APC or no money for you.
rubbish.
Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by olaboy1: 5:25am On Jun 29, 2018
Majority of the states are northern states. Anyway I’m not surprised because I saw with my very own eyes how our common wealth was been shared amongst politicians during my short stay in Abuja. Hausas and Fulanis who don’t even have an idea of the projects were awarded contracts and cheques were signed just right before me at the ministry of works and housing sometime in 2004.

At that point I knew it was game over for Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by realadejoh: 5:35am On Jun 29, 2018
post=68915454:
Haters of any good news are here already.....
They are always on the look out for any BAD, NEGATIVE, BLOODY news EVERYWHERE!!
But GOOD NEWS is always repulsive to them!
Children of hate.
Smh!!

What is hater's of good news ?
Buhari is borrowing money to fund budget and he is sharing money just to the north.Tell me who is not poor in Nigeria?
Have you not read the latest report that Nigeria has overtake India in poverty with 90million Nigerians living in extreme poverty?
Th earlier you people stop defending this so-called president and get your pvc to vote him out the better for the nation.
Next time don't spew trash!
Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by Olanipereku(f): 5:36am On Jun 29, 2018
[s]
post=68915558:

K.
We don't reply senseless quotes.
We will always thank God for his faithfulness, that said,
you'll pray to get to half way of where our Barbecue Entrepreneurship job has taken us to!
#GratefulHeart.
SO go get your PVC ready and STOP making noise online.
SO swerve!!
[/s]
e pain am well well
you mean barbecue poison that a friend ate and had a running stomach? cheesy

1 Like

Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by Nobody: 5:43am On Jun 29, 2018
What a country.
Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:52am On Jun 29, 2018
Olanipereku , you will never repent.
Dis ur new fake moniker will soon be ban again soon.
You are on grace period little boy!
Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by Russi: 5:58am On Jun 29, 2018
Abacha did not steal yet his loot is real

Abacha's loot came from Nigeria's crude oil, now it is being shared to strangers only. Is this fair? Was any study conducted to determine the poor?
Kano------------North.....................................Language: Hausa
Katsina------------North.................................Language: Hausa
Kaduna------------North.................................Language: Hausa
Niger------------North....................................Language: Hausa
Kogi------------North......................................Language: Hausa
Bauchi------------North..................................Language: Hausa
Gombe------------North.................................Language: Hausa
Jigawa------------North..................................Language: Hausa
Benue------------North...................................Language: Hausa
Taraba------------North..................................Language: Hausa
Adamawa,------------North............................Language: Hausa
Bornu------------North....................................Language: Hausa
Plateau------------North.................................Language: Hausa
Nasarawa------------North.............................Language: Hausa
Kwara------------North...................................Language: Hausa
Ekiti----------south.........................................Language: yoruba
Osun----------south.......................................Language: yoruba
Oyo----------south.........................................Language: yoruba
Cross River----------south.............................Language: efik
Anambra -----------south...............................Language: ibo
Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by Ikpongiton: 6:08am On Jun 29, 2018
oshe11:
Another way to siphon Money to NORTHERNERS
beggars are always the poorest and will remain same forever
Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by Just2endowed2(m): 6:14am On Jun 29, 2018
post=68915454:
Children of hate.
Smh!!

U speaking trash. That money belong to me and you. Money that would have build school in the past decades instead this devil siphon it abroad. God knows the most corrupt people in Nigeria. National assembly should have a say in the money and decides how it be share but not sharing it to his cronies

1 Like

Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by Jamorezzi: 6:25am On Jun 29, 2018
Opportunity to steal
Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by Ikpongiton: 6:25am On Jun 29, 2018
Butterflyleo:

The way all you see is evil evil evil I am sure your village people have cooked the real you and shared it among themselves so I am sure this is not the real you talking but the evil you.
your comments indicate that your village is an evil forest where every evil and bad things stationed.
Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by mikolo4us: 7:10am On Jun 29, 2018
The caption ought to be FG starts disbursement of Abacha loot from Southern Nigeria to Northern Nigeria...mumu APC u will surely get a restraining order in court.
Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by Adekdammy: 7:20am On Jun 29, 2018
For how long will they be collecting the stipends?

What parameters were used to know who is poor?

Is it a party (apc) measuring scale that they used to know or just a random stuff?

After the money has finished, stipends stop, what next for the poor, they carry the tag poor again abi?

Can't the govt invest the money in infrastructures that will make majority of the poor not to depend on govt stipends but live a good life as a result of the gains of the infrastructures.

Sincerely, Switzerland just released campaign money to the ruling party, after all Abacha never stole our money says buhari.
Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by MEGA4BILLION(m): 7:22am On Jun 29, 2018
Another way of telling us the money will shared to 19 states (15 in North and 4 in south) for political campaigns against 2019.

2 Likes

Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by Ziggylady(f): 7:26am On Jun 29, 2018
rentAcock:
Hahahaha 80% of the so called poor households will be imaginary households created by the elites. They will siphon the money for themselves. Its better they leave that money with the europeans and instead invest it in their stock market or better still, buy bitcoins with it and make the bitcoin wallet address public for all to track it for another 20years.

You are right....The money should just remain in Switzerland...The criminal politicians (buhari included) rooting for the return of the miney are simpy doing so for their kleptomanic pockets....No be today.
Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by Ziggylady(f): 7:28am On Jun 29, 2018
post=68915421:
Good development.
I pray and hope it goes to the people that needs it the most without some corrupt politicians sitting on it has before.
A new Sherrif is in town tho.....

*Quote*
The states are: Niger, Kogi, Ekiti, Osun, Oyo, Kwara, Cross River, Bauchi, Gombe, Jigawa, Benue, Taraba, Adamawa, Kano, Katsina, Kaduna, Plateau, Nasarawa, Anambra and Internally Displaced Camps (IDPs) in Borno.
*Unquote*

But wailers are too lazy to see this part!

The day you will grow sense and stop clowning around..the better life will be for you.
Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:30am On Jun 29, 2018
Ziggylady:

The day you will grow sense and stop clowning around..the better life will be for you.
Unfortunately we don't reply uncultured and ill-manner ladies in like words.
We are more than that.
Wishing you a very blessed day ahead Madam Ziggy.
GOD BLESS you real good.
At least you are happy we spared you a few seconds.
Ok, bye sis.

Oh, dis one just joined Nairaland yesterday sef. No wonder the trash!!
Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by rexlims(m): 7:32am On Jun 29, 2018
post=68915421:
Good development.
I pray and hope it goes to the people that needs it the most without some corrupt politicians sitting on it has before.

*Quote*
The states are: Niger, Kogi, Ekiti, Osun, Oyo, Kwara, Cross River, Bauchi, Gombe, Jigawa, Benue, Taraba, Adamawa, Kano, Katsina, Kaduna, Plateau, Nasarawa, Anambra and Internally Displaced Camps (IDPs) in Borno.
*Unquote*

do u even realise what u are saying, when we have infrastructure that can be fixed with this money and Nigeria will become a little better. If this government share this money, i bet u it is a corrupt move. cos i know d larger part of this money will find their way into some private accounts.
Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by lookmangiw(m): 7:32am On Jun 29, 2018
Abeg, this government no get ahead.
Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by Ziggylady(f): 7:32am On Jun 29, 2018
post=68921674:

Unfortunately we don't reply uncultured and ill-manner ladies in like words.
We are more than that.
Wishing you a very blessed day ahead Madam Ziggy.
GOD BLESS you real good.
At least you are happy we spared you a few seconds.
Ok, bye sis.

You just replied me...BMC ill-trained worker,karma awaits you.
Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:33am On Jun 29, 2018
rexlims:
do u even realise what u are saying, when we have infrastructure that can be fixed with this money and Nigeria will become a little better. If this government share this money, i bet u it is a corrupt move. cos i know d larger part of this money will find their way into some private accounts.
Okay.
Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by wickyyolo: 7:34am On Jun 29, 2018
post=68915421:
Good development.

*Quote*
*Unquote*

You people are vision less, sharing money instead of investing it on innovation

1 Like

Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:34am On Jun 29, 2018
Madam Ziggy, go sleep abeg.
U no reach! Nourish wink grin
Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by rexlims(m): 7:36am On Jun 29, 2018
post=68915454:
Children of hate.
Smh!!
oga, see ur life. always thinking through ur ass.
in a progressive country this money will be used to upgrade existing infrastructure and possibly build new ones for the benefit of everybody even generations yet unborn.
Who even thought of this idea of sharing this money.
yes ELECTION IS NEAR.
Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by Ziggylady(f): 7:38am On Jun 29, 2018
RexTramadol1:

I used to believe there is nothing like terrestial powers

And all stories of village people are fictitious

But seeing people like you guys doing all this for stipends or reasons obvious to you alone

I'm convinced beyond reasonable doubts that some destinies have long been used along with kiddies diapers.

MFM can still salvage ona situations though.

Dont sweat the big stuff...They are being payed to defend the government...30k a month per head...(Buhari Media Centre(Cows)
Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by Lexusgs430: 7:56am On Jun 29, 2018
Rather than the Federal government build and equip one or two, near enough world class hospitals. So we can forever have a reference point, on Abacha's loot gained, they are busy sharing money?

Why is Nigeria so cursed?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari To Unveil Nigerian Army’s New Regimental Colours / Ex-govs, Buhari’s Associates Lock Horns With Tinubu / How Lagos May Be Underdeveloping The Rest Of Nigeria - Ynaija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.