Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,794 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

$322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. (39753 Views)

FG Begins Cash Transfers To Vulnerable Households In Kogi, Sokoto / FG Begins Cash Transfer To 200,000 Nigerians / Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by stevnwigw1: 8:01am On Jun 29, 2018
Thank God IMO state is not on list.
Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by Olanipereku(f): 8:06am On Jun 29, 2018
[s]
post=68920139:
Olanipereku , you will never repent.
Dis ur new fake moniker will soon be ban again soon.
You are on grace period little boy!
[/s]
Stop dishing out concoction
that's my concern
thanks cool
Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 29, 2018
oshe11:
Another way to siphon Money to NORTHERNERS
2019 by the corner, money must be shared
#Stomachinfrastructure#backtodaura

2 Likes

Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by truthstands12: 8:07am On Jun 29, 2018
What a failed government! We are talking of infrastructural decay in the whole country and all you could think of is sharing $332M. How did they generate the database they are using to share the money? Why can't the federal government use it to build 6 international hospitals in the 6 geopolitical zones or build 36 world class primary schools 6 each in the 6 geopolitical zones? This sharing is simply a means of total siphoning of the money. If another government comes in come 2019, then we shall see the level of corruption in this govt. Get your PVC. I have mine already.

1 Like

Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by Od31(m): 8:18am On Jun 29, 2018
This just goes to show that this government has nothing to offer. Are the joking or what? share the money? giving 5k for household, of what use is that really? 322 million dollars can be used for major project that will either general jobs or benefit the masses for a life time. What I mean some thing tangible that can be seen over the years. Road projects, hospitals, upgrading our high schools, or build new school facilities. not share the money among them selves. Who is going to give the names of the people in the money will be shared to. Themselves! their children's accounts, the inlaws, their nephews, nieces, uncles, side babes. it will not get to the common market woman, or common man in the streets of our villages. It is really very sad, that we do not have anybody in the presidency who is really thinking right, or for the betterment of the general public.
Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by Olalekanbanky1(m): 8:30am On Jun 29, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:
Rubbish...who is not poor in Nigeria under the evil devil called Buhari??

I am not poor. Na u and ur entire family poor
Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by fabianjay101(m): 8:36am On Jun 29, 2018
post=68915454:
Haters of any good news are here already.....
They are always on the look out for any BAD, NEGATIVE, BLOODY news EVERYWHERE!!
But GOOD NEWS is always repulsive to them!
Children of hate.
Smh!!
what is good about this news? money that should be used to empower our young graduate, good infrastructural development or boost the economy and they are telling us that they want to SHARE it to the poor which we all know that's a lie and you're saying it's a good news. continue sharing until you have nothing more to share. Buhari and his dull policies... I pity una mindset

1 Like

Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by flames01: 9:03am On Jun 29, 2018
post=68915421:
Good development.
I pray and hope it goes to the people that needs it the most without some corrupt politicians sitting on it has before.
A new Sherrif is in town tho.....

*Quote*
The states are: Niger, Kogi, Ekiti, Osun, Oyo, Kwara, Cross River, Bauchi, Gombe, Jigawa, Benue, Taraba, Adamawa, Kano, Katsina, Kaduna, Plateau, Nasarawa, Anambra and Internally Displaced Camps (IDPs) in Borno.
*Unquote*

But wailers are too lazy to see this part!

Who put them in poverty before? Is it not buhari?

And why not wait to see if APC fsithfuks are not given the entire amount in those states?
Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by statusquoante: 9:41am On Jun 29, 2018
GavelSlam:

You can always send a question to those managing the funds.

I'm sure Google can help with their address.

Lame response!

1 Like

Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by Johnbayo1717(m): 10:20am On Jun 29, 2018
Good development, 5,000 might be small but lets start from somewhere. With this we can get rid of extreme poverty.

1 Like

Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by debaj10: 10:23am On Jun 29, 2018
bababubu!
bababubu!!
bababubu!!!
Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by Hofbrauhaus(m): 11:27am On Jun 29, 2018
Olalekanbanky1:

I am not poor. Na u and ur entire family poor

Send me 50k please Mr Ola...
1. You can't.
2. You don't have 50k.
3.if you send me 50k now, you won't eat for 1month.

Forget faith talks, you are poor.....or should I send you my account number?

1 Like

Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by tuniski: 11:59am On Jun 29, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:

Chinese brought scholarship to Nigeria.....and top government officials hijacked it and gave the scholarships to their children...
CBN jobs are given to children of politicians...

But you that sell barbeque after graduating 6years ago won't still think for yourself..?

I believe say village people swear for some nairalanders.

Deep response there. God bless You

1 Like

Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by Olalekanbanky1(m): 8:47pm On Jul 01, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:

Send me 50k please Mr Ola...
1. You can't.
2. You don't have 50k.
3.if you send me 50k now, you won't eat for 1month.

Forget faith talks, you are poor.....or should I send you my account number?

Fool. If 50k is mighty for u and ur family, it is not for me. Lazy and pessimistic boys like u don't 5naira.u are a wastage to the Nigeria's population.
Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by revolt(m): 8:51pm On Jul 01, 2018
Election money don land. Change . Buhari na thief shaaa
Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by Hofbrauhaus(m): 8:51pm On Jul 01, 2018
Olalekanbanky1:

Fool. If 50k is mighty for u and ur family, it is not for me. Lazy and pessimistic boys like u don't 5naira.u are a wastage to the Nigeria's population.

Lol..poverty has already finished you...
18year old brat that sits at home all day while his mother hawk..You think I don't know you? Monkey!
Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by Olalekanbanky1(m): 8:04am On Jul 02, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:

Lol..poverty has already finished you...
18year old brat that sits at home all day while his mother hawk..You think I don't know you? Monkey!
OK u are 19 ryt? I fit born u OK? Ọdẹ
Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by Hofbrauhaus(m): 8:52am On Jul 02, 2018
Olalekanbanky1:
OK u are 19 ryt? I fit born u OK? Ọdẹ

You fit born who? U well so?
Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by Ndonu101: 10:25am On Jul 02, 2018
This is looting

That way no one can trace what this Abacha loot has been used for

Why not use the money to invest in an infrastructure?
Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by Olalekanbanky1(m): 7:25pm On Jul 02, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:

You fit born who? U well so?

Ask ur PA if he well
Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 03, 2018
GavelSlam:

Like Anambra?
Who created them? The same they came; the same way they will get out.

Let Britain created Fulani terrorists and their political slaves in Biafraland; do their worse. They can't stop us.

Biafra Is HERE.

Most importantly.

We are demanding Buhari to release our leader. Mazi. Nnamdi Kanu. Now.

Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by TruthinAction: 12:14am On Jul 04, 2018
Johnbayo1717:
Good development, 5,000 might be small but lets start from somewhere. With this we can get rid of extreme poverty.

How will 5,000 take your out of the poverty line? Even those who earn less than 100,000 monthly are still experiencing some form of hardship. Maybe you are been fed by your parents.

This gesture is a pointer that the government have little or no value for the poor.

The money should have been used to establish industries where the unemployed can have jobs and earn a living. We just have leaders who don't know what to do. And they want to be reelected.
Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by pedel: 12:21am On Jul 04, 2018
How much do you make from your stores?
lawrence35:
They should continue sharing...

Meanwhile,

Start selling online, dropshipping is the future, invest in it and make over $2500 monthly.
https://www.nairaland.com/4505379/what-dropshiping-how-make-huge
Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by lawrence35(m): 7:45am On Jul 04, 2018
pedel:
How much do you make from your stores?
Currently run 6 stores cut across different niche.
I promote them using Facebook & Instagram, don't include Africa in my ads, I average $40 in profit per store weekly .... Do the math.
Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by pedel: 10:58am On Jul 04, 2018
Attach screenshots of your earnings.
Show us evidence of adspend on your Facebook Ads Manager.

You make drop shipping business sounds so easy for people and that's like selling dreams.

You need to realize that many of the people that would be responding to you in Nigeria already have a difficult lives.
Grow conscience. All is not about making money.

lawrence35:

Currently run 6 stores cut across different niche.
I promote them using Facebook & Instagram, don't include Africa in my ads, I average $40 in profit per store weekly .... Do the math.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gov.udom's Father Inlaw, Entire Family, Others Dump PDP For APC / How Buhari Fools Nigerians - The Guardian Opinion / Theophilus Danjuma Steps Out With Stunning Wife, Daisy Danjuma (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.