Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

$322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. (39811 Views)

FG Begins Cash Transfers To Vulnerable Households In Kogi, Sokoto / FG Begins Cash Transfer To 200,000 Nigerians / Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by paramakina202: 10:47pm On Jun 28, 2018
A country without light or infrastructure is sharing money,this is almajirism.
Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 28, 2018
GavelSlam:

You can always send a question to those managing the funds.

I'm sure Google can help with their address.

Does Nigerians have national identification cards?

1 Like

Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by Butterflyleo: 10:48pm On Jun 28, 2018
RexTramadol1:

I used to believe there is nothing like terrestial powers

And all stories of village people are fictitious

But seeing people like you guys doing all this for stipends or reasons obvious to you alone

I'm convinced beyond reasonable doubts that some destinies have long been used along with kiddies diapers.

MFM can still salvage ona situations though.

Sorry but nobody pays me anything. Your mind must be playing tricks on you and in the light of this observation, you are the one who actually needs MFM intervention ASAP.
Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 28, 2018
paramakina202:
A country without light or infrastructure is sharing money,this is almajirism.
True talk...and to imagine that the president feels that 15$ a month is a way to alleviate poverty after budgeting millions of naira for cutting his hair is the irony of it all...#thisisnigeria.
Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by GavelSlam: 10:51pm On Jun 28, 2018
Jolar101:

Does Nigerians have national identification cards?

First off, you might find night schooling beneficial as your grammar is simply atrocious.

As I can still make some sense of it being that I'm quite intelligent, I would believe that a PVC can make good identification.

1 Like

Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 28, 2018
GavelSlam:

Like Anambra?

Non Biafrans in Biafraland in working for Nigeria; should start relocating to Nigeria before/after referendum.

All those that would collecting these bribes; are not Biafrans but Hausa Fulani political slaves.

1 Like

Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by ALAYORMII: 10:55pm On Jun 28, 2018
CodeTemplar:
This one is national puff-puff for those who can't access the national cake?

This is not even up to puff puff

Its crumbs
Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 28, 2018
GavelSlam:

First off, you might find night schooling beneficial as your grammar is simply atrocious.

As I can still make some sense of it being that I'm quite intelligent, I would believe that a PVC can make good identification.

You see how dumb you are?

PVC is what the Britain used to installed Fulani terrorists in the zoo

PVC is not national identity cards.

I think you need to google the meaning of National Identity Cards and PVC. You need brain surgery.

1 Like

Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by paramakina202: 11:01pm On Jun 28, 2018
aktom007:

True talk...and to imagine that the president feels that 15$ a month is a way to alleviate poverty after budgeting millions of naira for cutting his hair is the irony of it all...#thisisnigeria.

I tire for this visionless government.
Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by bigtt76(f): 11:10pm On Jun 28, 2018
The over 300k people are poorer today not because they don't have N5k or because they cannot earn more than N5k per month but rather because of the poor infrastructure. Improve on the infrastructure especially electricity and see how prosperous the households would turn out to. They just want to waste that billions and after how many years, its all gone and no more payouts undecided
Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by victordaimond: 11:11pm On Jun 28, 2018
don't be blind people ...all this move is just for buhari to win voters to his side in the coming 2019 election...why now...can't he used the money to better the economy which benefits all rather than few...buhari has agendas that man is cunny...it all smokes and mirrors...I hope you see through his charades...

2 Likes

Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by Antichristus: 11:16pm On Jun 28, 2018
Rather than invest and create jobs, the Nigerian government is sharing this sort of money? The fact that people in this government are super daft needs no further verification. Nigeria is forever doomed.
Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by GavelSlam: 11:21pm On Jun 28, 2018
Jolar101:

You see how dumb you are?

PVCs are what the north used to conducts Nigeria fraudulent elections.

PVC is not national identity cards.

I think you need to google the meaning of National Identity Cards and PVC. You need brain surgery.

Lack of exposure is worrying you.

I'm tied of always educating ignoramuses on this forum. Hardly do I learn anything from your likes apart from knowing that Nigeiria has an extremely high number of badly educated citizens.

Take and learn how other nations use it:

What type of Proof of address documents are accepted?

List of acceptable documents:

Voter’s Card showing your current address Electoral Register entry

https://1office.co/blog/documents-can-used-proof-address-identity/

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/39907534/the-electoral-registers-hidden-benefits

2 Likes

Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by rusher14: 11:26pm On Jun 28, 2018
Do people even read on this forum?

"She said before the money was returned to Nigeria, there was an agreement with the Swiss government that it should be used for alleviating poverty and this was to be done with the supervision of the World Bank.

The Swiss Ambassador to Nigeria, Eric Mayoraz, said the $722 million of the Abacha family money that was hidden in Switzerland was fully repatriated in 2005".

By the way, what happened to the millions refunded in 2005?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by Emvicprints1: 11:29pm On Jun 28, 2018
post=68915454:
Haters of any good news are here already.....
They are always on the look out for any BAD, NEGATIVE, BLOODY news EVERYWHERE!!
But GOOD NEWS is always repulsive to them!
Children of hate.
Smh!!
wait. if that money was to be used to open a small factory for production would it not be better?
Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:29pm On Jun 28, 2018
Emvicprints1:
wait. if that money was to be used to open a small factory for production would it not be better?
That will be a good one too.

1 Like

Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by funshint(m): 11:44pm On Jun 28, 2018
When we hv a lot of critical urgent infrastructural needs yet to be put in place. Are these people CRAZY!!!
Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by syntax50: 11:50pm On Jun 28, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/274234-322-million-abacha-loot-nigerian-govt-begins-cash-transfer-to-poor-homes-in-july.html

$1000 PER FAMILY??
WHATS THE SHARING FORMULA FOR EACH BENEFITING STATE;

GOD FORSAKEN USELESS SHITHOLE COUNTRY?

ONLY REAL WAR CAN SAVE NIGERIA...

2 Likes

Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by Ishilove: 11:52pm On Jun 28, 2018
GavelSlam:

What manner of savagery is this?

1 Like

Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by GavelSlam: 11:55pm On Jun 28, 2018
Ishilove:

What manner of savagery is this?

I do that sometimes.

Call me.

will wink.

grin
Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jun 28, 2018
GavelSlam:

Lack of exposure is worrying you.

I'm tied of always educating ignoramuses on this forum. Hardly do I learn anything from your likes apart from knowing that Nigeiria has an extremely high number of badly educated citizens.

Take and learn how other nations use it:

What type of Proof of address documents are accepted?

List of acceptable documents:

Voter’s Card showing your current address Electoral Register entry

https://1office.co/blog/documents-can-used-proof-address-identity/

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/39907534/the-electoral-registers-hidden-benefits

The whole world knows how zombies are reasoning.

I asked you do you have nati national identity card as a Nigerian the zombie?

1 Like

Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by middlebelter(m): 12:00am On Jun 29, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/274234-322-million-abacha-loot-nigerian-govt-begins-cash-transfer-to-poor-homes-in-july.html

On what basis were the beneficiary states selected. It appears skwed in favour of the North including my home state. I don't consider this a fear deal. Not even a single state from SS , SE?

1 Like

Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by atobs4real(m): 12:02am On Jun 29, 2018
Wow...how possible that you have been sharing this Mooney since 2016? The arrangement was concluded this year. Abeg chop your own I know what sap
Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by HARDDON: 12:06am On Jun 29, 2018
Thought Abacha was a saint?

And why does APShit always seek avenue to reloot a recovered loot?

What yardstick did they use to arrive at poor households in 19 states ? And what happened to the other states? They ain't part of Nigerian?

Imagine, yes, yet again, nepotism at itz peek.
Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by GavelSlam: 12:08am On Jun 29, 2018
Jolar101:

The whole world knows how zombies are reasoning.

I asked you do you have nati national identity card as a Nigerian the zombie?

As I finish you wet you no go down, na you be the real zombie.

I found this here on Nairaland.

Please use it:

Finish him.

1 Like

Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by Azam101: 12:16am On Jun 29, 2018
post=68915454:
Children of hate.
Smh!!
Hatred for them is hereditry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by Azam101: 12:18am On Jun 29, 2018
GavelSlam:

Sorry if poverty has ravaged your home.
You can always key in to this intervention scheme.
savagery

2 Likes

Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by Okwyjesus(m): 12:21am On Jun 29, 2018
post=68915454:
Children of hate.
Smh!!

Stop that ! Give me reason why recovered oil money will be distributed majorly to northerners with cooked up theory.

1 Like

Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by ruggedtimi(m): 12:58am On Jun 29, 2018
where is bayelsa?
Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by donqx: 1:12am On Jun 29, 2018
hmmm
Re: $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. by Classictee89(m): 1:53am On Jun 29, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:

Chinese brought scholarship to Nigeria.....and top government officials hijacked it and gave the scholarships to their children...
CBN jobs are given to children of politicians...

But you that sell barbeque after graduating 6years ago won't still think for yourself..?

I believe say village people swear for some nairalanders.

God bless u bro. Talk sense in2 his head. . . FACE UR BBq BUSINESS. . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari To Unveil Nigerian Army’s New Regimental Colours / Ex-govs, Buhari’s Associates Lock Horns With Tinubu / How Lagos May Be Underdeveloping The Rest Of Nigeria - Ynaija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.