Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,774 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Help.... I'm In Serious Trouble. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help.... I'm In Serious Trouble. (653 Views)

Help! I'm Emotionally Wrecked! / Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House / Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help.... I'm In Serious Trouble. by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 05, 2018
one of my numerous girlfriend came around few weeks ago to pass the night and to definitely get the d but unfortunately for her, I wasn't in the in the right state of mind doing all that bonking stress.. after so much pressure from her part, we settled with giving heads..I did my part gloriously and managed to take her to cloud 9 and she repaid me with same kindness..I emptied all my loads in her mouth and she swallowed accordingly just like I did to her juice , now she is claiming to be pregnant as a result of the loads she swallowed.

help!!!!!! I can't think straight since I got the news...don't want no baby mama drama.
Re: Help.... I'm In Serious Trouble. by Everfrank(m): 7:53am On Jul 05, 2018
Rubbish
Re: Help.... I'm In Serious Trouble. by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 05, 2018
Everfrank:
Rubbish
is that the best help you can offer? your head like Benue yam

1 Like

Re: Help.... I'm In Serious Trouble. by mikejj(m): 8:04am On Jul 05, 2018
grin..eya sorry bro..jez go and start buying baby materials,u will soon become a father congratulations man..

Re: Help.... I'm In Serious Trouble. by KingTugreat: 8:13am On Jul 05, 2018
awwfar:
one of my numerous girlfriend came around few weeks ago to pass the night and to definitely get the d but unfortunately for her, I wasn't in the in the right state of mind doing all that bonking stress.. after so much pressure from her part, we settled with giving heads..I did my part gloriously and managed to take her to cloud 9 and she repaid me with same kindness..I emptied all my loads in her mouth and she swallowed accordingly just like I did to her juice , now she is claiming to be pregnant as a result of the loads she swallowed.

help!!!!!! I can't think straight since I got the news...don't want no baby mama drama.
hahaha thats impossible,that girl wan use your head collect abortion money go chop.swallowing a mans cum cannot make one pregnant
Re: Help.... I'm In Serious Trouble. by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 05, 2018
mikejj:
grin..eya sorry bro..jez go and start buying baby materials,u will soon become a father congratulations man..
I no wan that kind congratulation abeg.....help me out bro, adopt the chick and baby and free me
Re: Help.... I'm In Serious Trouble. by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 05, 2018
KingTugreat:

hahaha thats impossible,that girl wan use your head collect abortion money go chop.swallowing a mans cum cannot make one pregnant
thought as much...but she is explaining some biology jargon I just can't seems to understand
Re: Help.... I'm In Serious Trouble. by Masterppower: 8:38am On Jul 05, 2018
awwfar:
thought as much...but she is explaining some biology jargon I just can't seems to understand

That girl is a scam...

She maybe pregnant for another guy and that's why she came to hook it on you...

Congratulate the foolish girl....
Re: Help.... I'm In Serious Trouble. by KingTugreat: 8:47am On Jul 05, 2018
awwfar:
oga na lie.Tell her make she go meet that person wey put am belle say no be you.if she start talking trash drive her out of your house,and tell her not come back again.she fit don don get belle for another guy,she wan carry am come hang you for neck.Abi you go like to father another man pickin?

(1) (Reply)

Pleasurable Mistake / See The Touching Letter A Romantic Guy Wrote To His Departed Girlfriend / Popular Actress Announces Her Parents Reunion After 17 Years Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.