Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics (37507 Views)

Nigerian Man Forced His Kenyan Girlfriend To Perform MouthAction On Him / Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo / Soldier Blasts Yomi Shogunle For Blocking Him After SARS Complaint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics by frankmoney(m): 11:36am On Jun 29, 2018
You have his name , ensure you sue him.to the last , first freeze his account
Re: US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics by flames01: 11:37am On Jun 29, 2018
Priscy01:
He's, rich..

Mtcheeeew

So, that's a good reason to rob and extort him?

Walahi, some Nigerians are so stupid in their comments that they are better dead than alive

1 Like

Re: US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics by Touchey: 11:38am On Jun 29, 2018
minasota:
Useless country, come to rwanda and see how a country should be
I'd love to move to Rwanda. Care for a chat?
Re: US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics by sod09(m): 11:38am On Jun 29, 2018
oasis, diggz ,nihilstjnr
what do you have to say grin grin
Re: US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics by Nihilstjnr: 11:41am On Jun 29, 2018
sod09:
oasis, diggz ,nihilstjnr
what do you have to say grin grin

Exactly the same as before

Innocent people dont pay 920k
Re: US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics by cabilla(m): 11:42am On Jun 29, 2018
pyyxxaro:
PLS PERMIT ME TO BLAME BUHARI FOR THIS

I SAID PLS undecided
u r permited
Re: US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics by sod09(m): 11:43am On Jun 29, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

Exactly the same as before

Innocent people dont pay 920k
this is nigeria embarassed
Re: US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics by cabilla(m): 11:43am On Jun 29, 2018
minasota:
r u serious
Re: US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics by obinoral1179(m): 11:44am On Jun 29, 2018
minasota:
are you in Rwanda and how is the it run?
Re: US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics by illegalking: 11:46am On Jun 29, 2018
Innocent or not, complete or not.. Even if he is a kidnapper is it legal or constitutional for SARS/Police to get funds from a criminal
wagazala:
Pay 920k? Innocent people don't pay 920k. The story no complete.
I think you are clean and legit abi? The day wey them go hold you and threaten you and charge you unnecessarily we will be here to read the news from you..

I am not against SARS but they need reformation, police is enough for the public and Sars should just face their primary reason of creation/ Assignment. Tank You

1 Like

Re: US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics by Paschy88(m): 11:47am On Jun 29, 2018
minasota:

You and this your Rwanda sef
Re: US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics by AndyCole16(m): 11:48am On Jun 29, 2018
minasota:
Hi Mina
Can you join the Rwanda Whatsapp pls?
A lot to ask from you
Thanks
Re: US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics by olmoRoc: 11:48am On Jun 29, 2018
Well, they probably can't ask for that much bribe in the north.
Re: US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics by Yinkame123(m): 11:49am On Jun 29, 2018
candy:
Enough evidence to prosecute in a sane clime not in Nigeria. Next they'll ask him to explain how he got the money instead of punishing Adamu Musa. I wonder when the government will take a decisive action over this issue!

Buy why will someone be ready to path with such money if you are not accused of any offence? Just a question though
Re: US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics by gassbee: 11:51am On Jun 29, 2018
YoungRichRuler:
Why will you pay money to SARS if you're actually not doing anything illegal?
it seems u jus came back from Europe after so many years
Re: US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics by Akpacha(m): 11:59am On Jun 29, 2018
minasota:
The worst of Nigeria can never be compared to the best of Rwanda.
Re: US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics by wagazala: 11:59am On Jun 29, 2018
kenton:

lol. Please give insight on how much innocent people pay. If they check your account balance and threaten to kill you. Are you saying you will not transfer the money?

Innocent people dont have to pay a dime. You can dash them money if you want. SARS , POLICE etc will only start intimidating the moment they find something on you. The bigger it is, the higher your billing.

Again you dont have to pay jack if they have nothing on you. Yes we are in the same country, make we stop all these unnecessary exaggeration abeg.

1 Like

Re: US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 29, 2018
earthsync:
This country just weak me, see how authorities just showing off their stupidity this is exactly why I hate this country, few days back I was all patriotic and all about Nigeria but since people are just dieing any how under this stupïd government nose and they're doing nothing about it but sending condolences I got tired of it.

Now you see why some of us are no longer for country but for self. The only person you can trust is you. Not a tribe, not a State, not a country, not even the human specie, but you alone.
Re: US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics by sammylove22(m): 12:03pm On Jun 29, 2018
You have not told us all the stories. How on earth will an innocent Person pay such money when He has nothing to hide
Maybe He was with Cocaine.

2 Likes

Re: US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics by Oponel1962: 12:06pm On Jun 29, 2018
Wetin Musa or Mohammed dey fani for Edo?
Is it not time for everyone to do police work for his place?
Most people here are not refined. Even if the man has committed an offence,is it ok to rag him.
He probably was avoiding being robbed or killed as it was getting late.
The learned goats do not even know the risk in accepting money by that means.
So Good will catch allow evil minded Men in Nigeria.
Re: US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics by tiwiex(m): 12:17pm On Jun 29, 2018
minasota:

My broda. Will be going again in a months time. I love Africa. Maybe I should just relocate there.
Re: US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics by Amumaigwe: 12:21pm On Jun 29, 2018
candy:
Enough evidence to prosecute in a sane clime not in Nigeria. Next they'll ask him to explain how he got the money instead of punishing Adamu Musa. I wonder when the government will take a decisive action over this issue!

If any person insults his religion or prophet, he will turn murderous yet with zero morality.
Re: US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics by Youngetskilz23(m): 12:36pm On Jun 29, 2018
Mufasa27:
920k, Even G guys no fit pay that huge sum of money

Baba wetin you do, you carry coco or wetin
no talk oo. My men them pay 1million. Yesterday . Because them drive spider. Plus 1 MacBook. 3 iPhone X.. cheesy cheesy u no the story
Re: US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 29, 2018
minasota:
abajo!! you don't mean it?! lipsrsealed
Re: US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics by romeo(m): 12:39pm On Jun 29, 2018
wagazala:
Fool, when did police become revenue collectors?
Re: US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 29, 2018
wagazala:

Zombie why not complete the story
Just pray you never meet SARS on your way
IF YOU'RE POOR AND ARRESTED BY SARS, YOU WILL WILL BE TORTURED TO DEATH IN THEIR CELL, THESE PEOPLE ARE WORST THAN KIDNAPPERS

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics by banio: 12:44pm On Jun 29, 2018
Those are arm robbers. A SARS personnel won't allow you do a transfer, he will go for cash.
Re: US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics by obc: 12:45pm On Jun 29, 2018
920k to SARS for what offence? Mr. USA based guy needs to ask his friend certain questions. That said, no thanks to this criminal-looking SAR at the Benin bye pass. I saw them last time I traveled to the East. The government needs to really investigate SARS operations. They now intimidate and collect bribe from both innocent and suspects with reckless abandon. The number of road blocks with police/Army on the Benin - Asaba express way is enough to secure the entire Nigeria.

I keep asking "Is this country Cursed" or are we the cause?
Re: US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics by igwegeorgiano(m): 12:47pm On Jun 29, 2018
how re they sure it was SARS?
Re: US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics by wagazala: 12:53pm On Jun 29, 2018
YorubaMuslims:

Zombie why not complete the story
Just pray you never meet SARS on your way
IF YOU'RE POOR AND ARRESTED BY SARS, YOU WILL WILL BE TORTURED TO DEATH IN THEIR CELL, THESE PEOPLE ARE WORST THAN KIDNAPPERS

Must you comment? Mr name caller. Just because you dont agree with me doesnt mean you call me a zombie. Is it your 920k? Make una no dey give us wash stories for here jare.
Re: US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics by wagazala: 12:54pm On Jun 29, 2018
romeo:

Fool, when did police become revenue collectors?

Me no understand.
Re: US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics by general1970: 1:07pm On Jun 29, 2018
Yinkame123:

But why will someone be ready to path with such money if you are not accused of any offence? Just a question though

It's because @ that Benin bypass if you are stopped they will point their gun @ you and tell you to put any password needed to access your apps, these guys are dare devils, I've experienced those Sars with black T-shirt and they are positioned where no one will hear your voice or stop to know what's going on if anything should happen.
Their question after checking your car and taken your phone: 'What are you doing to have these kinda money?' When you prove to them they will tell you that only criminals gets such kinda funds that you will be detained, and yes you are already detained.
This is what you will hear next: 'You better no act smart cos if we kill you nobody go hear, na Benin be this, if you like send wetin we tell you if like no send am na here you go die and no one go hear your story, mind you your phone, car keys and properties are already detained so no way you can even give a fast call, @ that moment so many things will be creeping into your mind and majority of us going home is just to see our family, funny enough your family will be calling you to know where you are but these 1diots wont allow you to pick any call but allow it to ring, panic sets in. Be it legit or illegal these guys don't care who you are cos they were once criminals recruited to be police and they are seeing the raw cash on the bank app so letting go is a crime to them. These folks saying blah, blah, blah is because they haven't encountered any of them before, Nigeria is messed up beyond repairs my friend, if anyone comes to naija na Abuja or certain location the families they come see them now.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Caught Stealing Meat From Priest's Kitchen In Calabar, Gets Arrested / Picture Of Guy Who Injured A South African Lady For Refusing To Be Raped / Armed Robbers Attack Ogunleke Clement, Others On Lagos Highway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.