Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics (37509 Views)

Nigerian Man Forced His Kenyan Girlfriend To Perform MouthAction On Him / Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo / Soldier Blasts Yomi Shogunle For Blocking Him After SARS Complaint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics by kriss27(m): 1:14pm On Jun 29, 2018
minasota:
My brother please come and see for ya self 24/hrs power supply
If I come there what kind of Job can I get please, because I don't understand naija again and is it easy to enter the country?
Re: US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics by popcykaylah(m): 1:25pm On Jun 29, 2018
Mufasa27:
920k, Even G guys no fit pay that huge sum of money

Baba wetin you do, you carry coco or wetin
Boys dey pay even more ..better to do as they say and deal with them later..this guys are ruthless
Re: US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 29, 2018
wagazala:

Must you comment? Mr name caller. Just because you dont agree with me doesnt mean you call me a zombie. Is it your 920k? Make una no dey give us wash stories for here jare.

ZOMBIE SINCE IT'S NEITHER YOUR 920K, STOP POKING NOSE OR WRITING NONSENSE ON THREADS THAT DOESN'T CONCERN YOU

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics by ottidex(m): 1:51pm On Jun 29, 2018
minasota:
Useless country, come to rwanda and see how a country should be

Rwanda?

Hotel jobs abi?
Re: US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics by winkmart: 2:25pm On Jun 29, 2018
Auladimeji2:
he thinks we're fool

But in all, that's non of any body's business if he's illegal. He has not been officially convicted of any crime.. So in a Saner clime, those officers are in trouble... That's I'd they are real SARS operatives.
Re: US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics by LoneWolf200(m): 2:50pm On Jun 29, 2018
My friends,the guy na wire wire man i swear,no more story!

1 Like

Re: US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics by wagazala: 2:54pm On Jun 29, 2018
YorubaMuslims:

ZOMBIE SINCE IT'S NEITHER YOUR 920K, STOP POKING NOSE OR WRITING NONSENSE IN THREADS THAT DOESN'T CONCERN YOU

grin grin Be a law abiding citizen and you need not worry about SARS. Stop being tortured and bitter upandan. Hate in your heart is already consuming you. Pele.
Re: US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics by HoodBillionaire: 2:58pm On Jun 29, 2018
these guys need to be traced to dia houses
wipe off anyone u see dia
wtf
Re: US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics by Badgers14: 3:12pm On Jun 29, 2018
wagazala:
Pay 920k? Innocent people don't pay 920k. The story no complete.

Pray not to encounter SARS. If you are well dressed, look like you have some change in your pocket. They will frustrate your life tire.

2 Likes

Re: US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics by franka19: 3:13pm On Jun 29, 2018
wagazala:
Since the story is not complete, why not complete it.

No matter the offense the person committed, why not arrest and charge him to court if the guy committed any offense rather than extort the so called money from him.

SARS are bunch of armed robbers and the government keep turning a blind eye over their activities. They are bunch of robber syndicate, recruited by government against the poor. Until they start robbing the high and mighty with the guns given to them to protect citizens, only then will they start feeling the pain. How I wish they will start killing the families of these government officials, let me see if they will not come out.

This is the worst period in the history of Nigeria that SARS officers has turned to become a serial robbery gangs. How can a government law enforcement officers would have themselves armed and have someone kidnapped and force the person to transfer money to their account if they are not robbers.

@ wagazala So. wait until you become their victim, only then you will come to terms with the activities of these guys. They do not go after armed robbers that were meant to go after. They now have taken the work of EFCC.

3 Likes

Re: US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics by blackfase(m): 3:21pm On Jun 29, 2018
chimaaba22:

Hope one day you will experience an encounter with SARS.
Goodluck.

Don't mind d idiot. Too many morons in d goddamn country, which is d biggest of her problems....

3 Likes

Re: US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics by Bigdeeee: 3:42pm On Jun 29, 2018
wagazala:

Your theory is 100% FLAWED and inaccurate. Anybody that has money will pay anything to save his/her life, even an innocent person! For the man to have paid that amount, his safety was obviously in serious jeopardy.

Proverbs 13:8 - “The rich have to use their money to save their lives, but no one threatens the poor”.

1 Like

Re: US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics by allcomage: 3:48pm On Jun 29, 2018
minasota:

I envy you.
Re: US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics by foster212: 4:33pm On Jun 29, 2018
Broad daylight robbery.
Re: US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics by Organs(m): 4:43pm On Jun 29, 2018
Yes, part of what is killing us is our stupidity and ignorance. You have police online and police numbers all over the place. Have you used that instead of coming to Sm and NL? Also, why dont you get a lawyer and take the case to court. The story sounds somehow also, most times if you tell the Police you will make a call and report, they will immediately back down unless you too are doing something illegal.
Re: US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics by brojoshua: 4:44pm On Jun 29, 2018
Over to EFCC instantly, make them vomit what they have swallowed
Re: US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics by bros856: 4:57pm On Jun 29, 2018
Banks in Nigeria are helping criminals to still money from people because they just open account for whoever shows up
Re: US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics by zinaunreal(m): 5:07pm On Jun 29, 2018
minasota:

Please we never butcher ourselves reach that level. 800k butchered and you coming here to make noise. Niggah sharap
Re: US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics by talk2percy(m): 5:27pm On Jun 29, 2018
Buhari has made a mess of government. What a country Nigeria has suddenly become and the idiot doesn't even care.
Re: US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics by OgogoroFreak(m): 5:27pm On Jun 29, 2018
YoungRichRuler:
Why will you pay money to SARS if you're actually not doing anything illegal?
Is he supposed to pay money to Sars if he's doing something illegal?
Re: US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics by thedondada(m): 5:37pm On Jun 29, 2018
I've been stopped by SARS many times on the express way almost always alone. They've never asked for my phone only open your booth and car papers which are all up to date always.

Sometimes it's your drivers licence which I show them. They let me go. Ive never spent more rhan 3 to 4 mimutes with them.

Only in one occasion one over sabi was searching the car and I stood by him as e put head inside my car I put head follow am. He just laughed and said oga dey go.

I should thank God.
Re: US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics by tooth4tooth: 5:55pm On Jun 29, 2018
wagazala:
Even if the the guy is not innocent, does that justify SARS extortion?
Re: US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics by wagazala: 6:13pm On Jun 29, 2018
tooth4tooth:
Even if the the guy is not innocent, does that justify SARS extortion?

Whan i am saying is for the guy to have paid that amount something must have been found on him. Why would an innocent person be forced to pay such a huge amount. Thats almost 1million naira. Forced to pay one million naira for just stop and search when i no do anything or carry any contraband?
Re: US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics by wagazala: 6:17pm On Jun 29, 2018
franka19:
Since the story is not complete, why not complete it.

No matter the offense the person committed, why not arrest and charge him to court if the guy committed any offense rather than extort the so called money from him.

SARS are bunch of armed robbers and the government keep turning a blind eye over their activities. They are bunch of robber syndicate, recruited by government against the poor. Until they start robbing the high and mighty with the guns given to them to protect citizens, only then will they start feeling the pain. How I wish they will start killing the families of these government officials, let me see if they will not come out.

This is the worst period in the history of Nigeria that SARS officers has turned to become a serial robbery gangs. How can a government law enforcement officers would have themselves armed and have someone kidnapped and force the person to transfer money to their account if they are not robbers.

@ wagazala So. wait until you become their victim, only then you will come to terms with the activities of these guys. They do not go after armed robbers that were meant to go after. They now have taken the work of EFCC.

I agree with you, its just strange to believe they will extort such an amount from an innocent person. I have had reasons to bail people from their stations and yes had to part with money, but these were erring people too. Well, that was years ago, maybe things are worse now.

It is well.
Re: US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics by general1970: 6:24pm On Jun 29, 2018
wagazala:

Whan i am saying is for the guy to have paid that amount something must have been found on him. Why would an innocent person be forced to pay such a huge amount. Thats almost 1million naira. Forced to pay one million naira for just stop and search when i no do anything or carry any contraband?

If you have been stopped @ that Bypass you will understand the level of criminals disguising as SARS there, these guys are pure armed robbers. They will tell you to login your bank app. I learnt my mistakes and never will I even drive through that bypass I prefer to follow 2hrs traffic through Uniben main gate to Sapele road than get detained and extorted by those dare devils. Being a SARS is more lucrative to modern criminals than robbing the public nowadays.
Re: US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics by Sholaystar4me(m): 6:27pm On Jun 29, 2018
smart move, bless you brother

Troublemaker007:

SARS nova hold any of una once, pray they don’t. The day I had an encounter with SARS in Delta they forced me to transfer 540k into their account and deleted my bank alert not knowing my bank also send me email alert. I left them to enjoy their loot and 3 days later I dealt with them with Nigeria Navy and a Magistrate that they will never ever try such and collected my money back. It’s best you comply with them and fight back later coz they can kill you and put a gun on you that you are a criminal.
Re: US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics by LordsApostle: 6:27pm On Jun 29, 2018
Troublemaker007:

SARS nova hold any of una once, pray they don’t. The day I had an encounter with SARS in Delta they forced me to transfer 540k into their account and deleted my bank alert not knowing my bank also send me email alert. I left them to enjoy their loot and 3 days later I dealt with them with Nigeria Navy and a Magistrate that they will never ever try such and collected my money back. It’s best you comply with them and fight back later coz they can kill you and put a gun on you that you are a criminal.
Please can I get the full gist from you? Can we chat privately?
Re: US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics by Lordoffreemen: 6:28pm On Jun 29, 2018
wagazala:
God bless you guy! No matter how bad and corrupt fsars may be, they can't stop you to collect 920k just like. More to the story jor.

Re: US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics by wagazala: 6:29pm On Jun 29, 2018
general1970:

If you have been stopped @ that Bypass you will understand the level of criminals disguising as SARS there, these guys are pure armed robbers. They will tell you to login your bank app. I learnt my mistakes and never will I even drive through that bypass I prefer to follow 2hrs traffic through Uniben main gate to Sapele road than get detained and extorted by those dare devils. Being a SARS is more lucrative to modern criminals than robbing the public nowadays.

Na wah, seriously. Anyway in such circumstances, one has no choice.
Re: US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics by Ziggylady(f): 6:38pm On Jun 29, 2018
Troublemaker007:

You are right....a friend of mine was exhorted by these criminala called SARS recently,he was forced to part with thousands of Naira for nothing.. ...Meanwhile this guy is just a worker in an Oil Company
Re: US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 29, 2018
wagazala:

grin grin Be a law abiding citizen and you need not worry about SARS. Stop being tortured and bitter upandan. Hate in your heart is already consuming you. Pele.

ALL THOSE CELEBRATIES THAT SARS EXTORTED MONEY FROM THEM AND THREATENED TO KILL THEM IF THEY DON'T PAY SO SO SO AMOUNT ARE LAW BREAKERS,
THOSE PEOPLE ONLY EXPOSED SARS BECAUSE THEY COULD SPEAK OUT.

I SUSPECT YOU'RE ONE OF THOSE THIEVES SARS

Re: US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics by Ziggylady(f): 6:45pm On Jun 29, 2018
YorubaMuslims:

Zombie why not complete the story
Just pray you never meet SARS on your way
IF YOU'RE POOR AND ARRESTED BY SARS, YOU WILL WILL BE TORTURED TO DEATH IN THEIR CELL, THESE PEOPLE ARE WORST THAN KIDNAPPERS

Lol@'zombie why not complete the story'.. cheesy

Leave the guy,he has not experienced the evil called SARS thats why he is talking crap.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Caught Stealing Meat From Priest's Kitchen In Calabar, Gets Arrested / Picture Of Guy Who Injured A South African Lady For Refusing To Be Raped / Police Officers Break A Man's Head In His House In Delta (Disturbing Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.