Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) (56635 Views)

Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos) / Instagram User Braids His Beard To Gain More Followers On Instagram / Physician Warns On Dangers Of Fixing Artificial Eyelashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by boiz2men(m): 7:25pm On Jun 29, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
wetin you wan shook eye put? aproko

Olodo.. But y u dull like this na... Is it factory fitted, acquired or customized..
Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by Emmiee28(m): 7:26pm On Jun 29, 2018
Bilabong:
Trouble has finally come to town
D bros came 4 prayer section n was surprised @ wat he say...

#wear wetin I get
Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 29, 2018
boiz2men:

Olodo.. But y u dull like this na... Is it factory fitted, acquired or customized..
aproko...tafia grin wetin you wan know?
Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by izzy4shizzy(m): 7:40pm On Jun 29, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

Ask:

JayZ

Will Smith

Vladimir Putin

Bill Gates

Mark Zuckerberg

Dangote

Donald Trump.
Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by izzy4shizzy(m): 7:41pm On Jun 29, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

Ask:

JayZ

Will Smith

Vladimir Putin

Bill Gates

Mark Zuckerberg

Dangote

Donald Trump.

Am sure you are one of the beard less ones.... sorry ehn, the Lord is ur strenght
Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 7:56pm On Jun 29, 2018
Barzinime:
At long last, Lalas247 i am coming for you grin
els0nm0rali:
Lalas247 food don done o. Come and see your people. cheesy
Toks2008:
lalas247 come and see something.

I am weak .. shocked

So we now have fake beard....

cry but it’s sexy sha grin
Toks2008 u n this ur lips ...... let me not say what I’m thinking lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by Lumpyy(f): 8:03pm On Jun 29, 2018
Ehnehnnn,I was wondering why the beard of one bros j saw in the markets was so dark!!!
Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 8:07pm On Jun 29, 2018
Lalas247:

I am weak .. shocked

So we now have fake beard....

cry but it’s sexy sha grin
Toks2008 u n this ur lips ...... let me not say what I’m thinking lipsrsealed

I actually love that very thing you are thinking...infact I love it more than that thing sef..expecially FS.

Kai! My wife don jam.
Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by boiz2men(m): 8:54pm On Jun 29, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
aproko...tafia grin wetin you wan know?

I b wan do something but your signature just discourage me... sad

Oya use your hand and do the thing I b wan do
Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 29, 2018
boiz2men:

I b wan do something but your signature just discourage me... sad

Oya use your hand and do the thing I b wan do
you in the Know wink booyaka
Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by dakoru84: 9:06pm On Jun 29, 2018
GistmoreNG:
The struggle to be a part of the beard gang is real.

Men are now fixing artificial beards to have fuller beards and sideburns.

Fake beards isnt really a new thing but the method of fixing this one is what has people talking about it. And the end result looks so real, it's hard to tell it isn't the real deal.

Comedian Lil Duval exposed this new trend on Instagram and people have differing opinions about it. Some men have said if women can go about with fake hair and nails then men should also be allowed to have fake beards.

GIST BY GISTMORE :: http://www.gistmore.com/beardless-men-now-fixing-artificial-beards-form-beard-gang-photos

want to add more to my own collection of bears cheesy
GistmoreNG:
The struggle to be a part of the beard gang is real.

Men are now fixing artificial beards to have fuller beards and sideburns.

Fake beards isnt really a new thing but the method of fixing this one is what has people talking about it. And the end result looks so real, it's hard to tell it isn't the real deal.

Comedian Lil Duval exposed this new trend on Instagram and people have differing opinions about it. Some men have said if women can go about with fake hair and nails then men should also be allowed to have fake beards.

GIST BY GISTMORE :: http://www.gistmore.com/beardless-men-now-fixing-artificial-beards-form-beard-gang-photos

want to add more to my own collection of bears
Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by boiz2men(m): 9:12pm On Jun 29, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
you in the Know wink booyaka

Wetin dey do you na. Who dey press your button for there.. I dey gi u life time opportunity you dey draw like Okro.. You nor go like wan go heaven? undecided

Push that button fast make boys mellow... Abi make I push am?
Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:49am On Jun 30, 2018
izzy4shizzy:

Am sure you are one of the beard less ones.... sorry ehn, the Lord is ur strenght

I shave them off the moment I see them.

I hate the scratchy thing.

All those great men I listed there are like me. If you wanna know how they live without a beard, ask them if you can ever get close enough to shout the question.

Lesson for you, young man:

People can't all be the same.
Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by Rejoice5000(f): 8:18am On Jun 30, 2018
Bilabong:
Trouble has finally come to town
Hahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by izzy4shizzy(m): 10:27am On Jun 30, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

I shave them off the moment I see them.

I hate the scratchy thing.

All those great men I listed there are like me. If you wanna know how they live without a beard, ask them if you can ever get close enough to shout the question.

Lesson for you, young man:

People can't all be the same.

That's the best line for beardless dudes, "I shave them" the truth is deep down u want them accept it and move on
Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:46am On Jun 30, 2018
izzy4shizzy:

That's the best line for beardless dudes, "I shave them" the truth is deep down u want them accept it and move on

So you mean every cleanshaven man out there is like that because he's a loser who can't grow a decent beard?

Grow up, man!

Some people actually hate beards.

Accept it and move on, dude!
Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by izzy4shizzy(m): 11:49am On Jun 30, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

So you mean every cleanshaven man out there is like that because he's a loser who can't grow a decent beard?

Grow up, man!

Some people actually hate beards.

Accept it and move on, dude!

I see you are getting upset, if u been no quote me, I for no talk my mind like that

Sorry if I upset u bro,
It's cool u hate beards, me I like it so make we just leave am for middle
Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 2:32pm On Jun 30, 2018
izzy4shizzy:

I see you are getting upset, if u been no quote me, I for no talk my mind like that

Sorry if I upset u bro,
It's cool u hate beards, me I like it so make we just leave am for middle

Better.

Correct guy!
Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 8:22am On Jul 05, 2018
Toks2008:

I actually love that very thing you are thinking...infact I love it more than that thing sef..expecially FS.

Kai! My wife don jam.
U will not lead me into temptation sir .. even with beard grin
Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 1:51pm On Jul 05, 2018
Lalas247:

U will not lead me into temptation sir .. even with beard grin

Lol! Which temptation..nah you dey do shakara...

Instead make you cool down make person wey know the value of good curves do serious permanent justice to them you dey slack...All these U K boys don't know the value Lol!

Leave uche face and COME to daddy..i bet you will never remain the same...
Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 2:27pm On Jul 05, 2018
Toks2008:

Lol! Which temptation..nah you dey do shakara...

Instead make you cool down make person wey know the value of good curves do serious permanent justice to them you dey slack...All these U K boys don't know the value Lol!

Leave uche face and COME to daddy..i bet you will never remain the same...
Who be uche o... na Yoruba demon I like o grin with beard
Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 3:17pm On Jul 05, 2018
Lalas247:

Who be uche o... na Yoruba demon I like o grin with beard

Lol! I'm definitely not a demon but I'm a Yoruba guy and a sincere one at that.

If i get wife with that your curves e go hard for me to cheat on her but some guys no know better thing.. I love curvy chics like no tomorrow just the way you love beards.

But on a serious note it's funny I haven't seen you and I guess you live in London.

1 Like

Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 6:37pm On Jul 05, 2018
Toks2008:

Lol! I'm definitely not a demon but I'm a Yoruba guy and a sincere one at that.

If i get wife with that your curves e go hard for me to cheat on her but some guys no know better thing.. I love curvy chics like no tomorrow just the way you love beards.

But on a serious note it's funny I haven't seen you and I guess you live in London.
I’m a figment of your imagination grin
If u see me u might go blind lol u should be happy .....

So are u here permanently or bk and forth........
Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 6:46pm On Jul 05, 2018
Lalas247:

I’m a figment of your imagination grin
If u see me u might go blind lol u should be happy .....

So are u here permanently or bk and forth........

I already have my leave to remain so you know what that means.
Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 6:48pm On Jul 05, 2018
Toks2008:

I already have my leave to remain so you know what that means.
Chineke ... grin
Toks what are u trying to do ...
Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 6:52pm On Jul 05, 2018
Lalas247:

Chineke ... grin
Toks what are u trying to do ...

Exactly what you are thinking.
Send me your # to olakoredey@gmail.com if you don't mind..

At least it is ok to have your contact as a nairaland friend...

I changed my phone and I lost all saved numbers.
Re: Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 01, 2019
I want to learn this kind of work! Teach me. sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Spot Remover That Works / What's Your Thought On Women Who Wear/put On Henna? Check These Out! (pics Ins) / Check Out The Eye-popping Dress A Female Guest Wore To A Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.