Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,526 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

6 Most Annoyingly Overpowered Video Games Character - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / 6 Most Annoyingly Overpowered Video Games Character (15098 Views)

Genshin Impact/ Kokomi+ Xiangling Are Overpowered Together / 10 Most Annoyingly Difficult Video Games Of All Time / Video Games That Killed People In Real Life (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Most Annoyingly Overpowered Video Games Character by skyfather09(m): 12:48pm On Jun 29, 2018
Complete list, long live kratos..
Re: 6 Most Annoyingly Overpowered Video Games Character by Obeflacko(m): 12:48pm On Jun 29, 2018
jossey94:
I agree that Kratos is insanely strong. However, i think the fun in the game is using that strength to tear through hordes and hordes of assailants. The mini bosses are also tough to get through, with each one needing to be defeated in different ways.
That said, I think the challenge in GOW is not in fighting the bosses, but actually getting through the puzzles and mazes that Kratos routinely find himself involved in.
the last games were purely revenge,not much puzzle compared to GOW4,in GOW4 kratos is lenient..
Re: 6 Most Annoyingly Overpowered Video Games Character by unuel: 12:50pm On Jun 29, 2018
ehissi:
Noise!! Lemme use paul and face Eddy. E go be like Argentina vs Aso ebi boys rematch.....

I swear, that Paul guy with that his killer punch
Re: 6 Most Annoyingly Overpowered Video Games Character by blessedvisky(m): 12:53pm On Jun 29, 2018
Uchiha Madara

The shredder

4 Likes

Re: 6 Most Annoyingly Overpowered Video Games Character by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 29, 2018
ZLatan Ibrahmovic in Pes 2017.
Whenever he receives the ball near anywhere after the halfway line.
Red card or Goal?
Choose wisely grin

12 Likes

Re: 6 Most Annoyingly Overpowered Video Games Character by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 29, 2018
There is nothing overpowering about eddy,any good player that knows how to counter will make him look useless

4 Likes

Re: 6 Most Annoyingly Overpowered Video Games Character by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 29, 2018
khalhokage:

Yes, but you were referring to the Dante in DmC and that's this guy

In the post I actually generalized the Dantes in all the DMC series.
Vasaratti16:
Dante - Devil May Cry
In fairness, Dante is the son of a demon, so it's none too surprising that he's shown to be an absolute beast throughout his tenure in the Devil May Cry games.

That said, the original franchise did occasionally show him getting into a spot of bother, something which was completely thrown out the window in the decidedly more casual-friendly 2013 reboot, DmC. Compared to the insane difficulty of, say, Devil May Cry 3, DmC was a decidedly more streamlined game, allowing Dante to make short work of pretty much any enemy on the normal Devil Hunter mode, while even the more challenging Dante Must Die mode feels significantly nerfed compared to the same mode in the previous games.

Thoughplaying as Dante is still fun to a point, when a game is just too easy, it reduces the thrill, as it's easy enough to just coast through without having to pay too much attention or get too immersed in what's taking place on screen.

A little vulnerability endears us more to characters most of the time, and that's something the new Dante is totally lacking.
Re: 6 Most Annoyingly Overpowered Video Games Character by fr3do(m): 1:07pm On Jun 29, 2018
Casemiro for outside 18 shot for pes13

1 Like

Re: 6 Most Annoyingly Overpowered Video Games Character by frankmoney(m): 1:30pm On Jun 29, 2018
Vasaratti16:
Kratos - God Of War Series
Instantly recognizable and incredibly popular among the gaming community, Kratos is one of the best known video game characters to come out of the 21st century.

The menacing anti-hero has long since proven himself to be one of gaming’s most annoyingly overpowered characters in video games.

To put it plain and simple, the guy routinely kills Gods. It’s no easy feat for anyone, but you’ve got to think that someone who’s done it this many times is somewhat ahead of the curve.

Kratos has no qualms about his opponent’s status, size, power or any metric you would use to gauge strength. Titans, gods, mythological beasts; nothing has survived arousing his ire.

Evenhis own allies cannot hope to outlast his anger if it is directed towards them. His rage is all that guides him. Death for him throughout the series is simply a mild annoyance. In his last trip to the underworld, Hades himself became a casualty of his vengeance. As the series has continued, so too have his feats of strength.
play in Titan or god mode then u go know say this game hard

3 Likes

Re: 6 Most Annoyingly Overpowered Video Games Character by Bobola104(m): 1:35pm On Jun 29, 2018
190theclown:
Thanos nkor? undecided

Thanors is not in video game

1 Like

Re: 6 Most Annoyingly Overpowered Video Games Character by fowlyansh181(m): 1:55pm On Jun 29, 2018
Alex Mercer- prototype

4 Likes

Re: 6 Most Annoyingly Overpowered Video Games Character by ITbomb(m): 1:56pm On Jun 29, 2018
I'm sure you have not played Max Payne 3
Vasaratti16:
Max Payne
The depressed, sour faced main character of the Rockstar series of the same name finds himself as an entry in the list. While it might seem a little out of place at first to put a guy like Max Payne on here, his skill set certainly justifies his spot.

Apart from his lightning quick reflexes and adept ability in hand to hand combat, Max’s ability to slow down time makes picking off enemy’s child’s play. Along with his trusty Beretta’s, Max can easily blast through room’s worth of opponents at a time.

So while he might seem like a toned down character at first glance, his vigilante superhero-esque skill set makes him a perfect fit for this kind of list
Re: 6 Most Annoyingly Overpowered Video Games Character by ITbomb(m): 1:58pm On Jun 29, 2018
alexistaiwo:
ZLatan Ibrahmovic in Pes 2017.

Whenever he receives the ball near anywhere after the halfway line.

Red card or Goal?

Choose wisely grin

Reminds me of Messi in PES 2013 back then
In front of goal, he just roll the ball in, no shot and the keeper would just be falling like mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Most Annoyingly Overpowered Video Games Character by lovelylad: 1:59pm On Jun 29, 2018
without HULK the list is not complete

1 Like

Re: 6 Most Annoyingly Overpowered Video Games Character by fowlyansh181(m): 1:59pm On Jun 29, 2018
RuthlessLeader:
Kratos just has to be in this list. Although his son atreus may replace him when thor kills him
thor won’t kill Kratos, if there is an off chance that kratos will be killed, it will be by Atherus who is (Loki) his son.. Sons have always fought and killed there fathers that’s always been the prophecy .. Zeus brought the fall of cronos his father, and kratos brought the end of Zeus his father ..

4 Likes

Re: 6 Most Annoyingly Overpowered Video Games Character by DrXavierCage(m): 2:14pm On Jun 29, 2018
NLbully:
This one never try Ronaldo for PES 13 embarassed embarassed

The guy na scam cheesy

Or Ibrahimovic for PES 10 & 11, You fit tap box for the halfway line, e go enter net...

5 Likes

Re: 6 Most Annoyingly Overpowered Video Games Character by IamTo3i(m): 2:28pm On Jun 29, 2018
Goku.

3 Likes

Re: 6 Most Annoyingly Overpowered Video Games Character by IamTo3i(m): 2:30pm On Jun 29, 2018
Street fighter ...Akuma

3 Likes

Re: 6 Most Annoyingly Overpowered Video Games Character by IamTo3i(m): 2:36pm On Jun 29, 2018
Starwars force unleashed... Starkiller

2 Likes

Re: 6 Most Annoyingly Overpowered Video Games Character by Casemiro(m): 2:37pm On Jun 29, 2018
fr3do:
Casemiro for outside 18 shot for pes13
cheesy

1 Like

Re: 6 Most Annoyingly Overpowered Video Games Character by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 29, 2018
GORO in Mortal Kombat

3 Likes

Re: 6 Most Annoyingly Overpowered Video Games Character by IamTo3i(m): 2:38pm On Jun 29, 2018
Quake... Doomguy

1 Like

Re: 6 Most Annoyingly Overpowered Video Games Character by IamTo3i(m): 2:41pm On Jun 29, 2018
Marvel Future Fight.. (Android and iOS game) Thanos

Re: 6 Most Annoyingly Overpowered Video Games Character by IamTo3i(m): 2:44pm On Jun 29, 2018
Halo.. Master Chief

5 Likes

Re: 6 Most Annoyingly Overpowered Video Games Character by soty(m): 2:51pm On Jun 29, 2018
Eyedol from Killer Instincts game

2 Likes

Re: 6 Most Annoyingly Overpowered Video Games Character by MrRichmond: 3:03pm On Jun 29, 2018
IamTo3i:
Marvel Future Fight.. (Android and iOS game) Thanos

Wow, future fight that year!
I couldn't beat that Thanos guy even when I got my strongest character (female Captain America 2099) to Max level.
Twas crazy!!

3 Likes

Re: 6 Most Annoyingly Overpowered Video Games Character by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:04pm On Jun 29, 2018
Op issa learner!
goan play against computer Brazil in Sega's international superstar soccer 98, u wee understand dat Harrybubu as a frustrater, is still a novice. Wen Carlos go stand 4 center of field shoot ball, wetin u go hear na, 'he shoots! Goal Goal Goooaaaal!'
Computer controlled teams deal wit ppl dat year oo!
cheese ball generation will not undastand grin

5 Likes

Re: 6 Most Annoyingly Overpowered Video Games Character by coolh3ad(m): 3:20pm On Jun 29, 2018
sushieater:
Noob Saibot.

Enough said.

Na just to dey press:

Down down up
Forward forward box

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Most Annoyingly Overpowered Video Games Character by Konigsegg: 3:37pm On Jun 29, 2018
fowlyansh181:
Alex Mercer- prototype
You can't forget this guy and Sgt James Heller in Prototype 2.
Thalion & Celebrimbor of Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor/Shadow of War

1 Like

Re: 6 Most Annoyingly Overpowered Video Games Character by simiolu1(m): 3:59pm On Jun 29, 2018
jossey94:
I agree that Kratos is insanely strong. However, i think the fun in the game is using that strength to tear through hordes and hordes of assailants. The mini bosses are also tough to get through, with each one needing to be defeated in different ways.
That said, I think the challenge in GOW is not in fighting the bosses, but actually getting through the puzzles and mazes that Kratos routinely find himself involved in.

GOW is not a game of strength but one of technique. Most people saying Kratos is too strong have only ever played GOW in easy mode. Anything outside that is real war.

And I found it harder beating the Sisters of fate than Zeus; so your point about the smaller enemies being tougher is on point.

4 Likes

Re: 6 Most Annoyingly Overpowered Video Games Character by bigsmoke2(m): 4:40pm On Jun 29, 2018
I have been playing for more than half of my life Mikahil rasputin from X-MEN ryse of apocalypse is the single most challenging video game character I ever faced. It took me months and a stroke of luck. defeat him.

Re: 6 Most Annoyingly Overpowered Video Games Character by Omololu2121: 4:56pm On Jun 29, 2018
MichaelSokoto:
Op issa learner!
goan play against computer Brazil in Sega's international superstar soccer 98, u wee understand dat Harrybubu as a frustrater, is still a novice. Wen Carlos go stand 4 center of field shoot ball, wetin u go hear na, 'he shoots! Goal Goal Goooaaaal!'
Computer controlled teams deal wit ppl dat year oo!
cheese ball generation will not undastand grin
you're talking of PlayStation 1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

4 Reasons The God Of War Is Arguably 2018 Best Game / Used Old Ps3s (20, 60, And 80) Are Increasing In Value Compared To The Ps3 Slim. / Gameloop Offline Installer For Windows 7,8,10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.