Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,609 members, 7,958,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:40 AM

Lizzy Anjorin Writes President Buhari An Open Letter - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lizzy Anjorin Writes President Buhari An Open Letter (44685 Views)

Omawumi Calls President Buhari An 'incompetent Old Man' / Lizzy Anjorin: "Don’t Use Your Vagina To Do Promo'' / Chidi Mokeme Writes President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lizzy Anjorin Writes President Buhari An Open Letter by mysteryman2014: 3:35pm On Jun 29, 2018
baby124:
When a fool speaks... this can only be the result. Her nonsense talk has nothing to do with illiterates because a lot of illiterates are wise.

Who really is an illiterate, a man that can write and speak in his language is literate. The misconception that someone that can't speak English or did not obtain higher education is an illiterate is a fallacy of the highest order.
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Writes President Buhari An Open Letter by lonlytroy(m): 3:43pm On Jun 29, 2018
It's obvious buhari have deployed more clowns on Nairaland that does not want to hear the truth
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Writes President Buhari An Open Letter by trainingict: 3:46pm On Jun 29, 2018
baby124:

What are you talking about? I am Yoruba

That is a very common identity. Bellview plane crash & the death of Stella Obasanjo was a coincident
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Writes President Buhari An Open Letter by newoffer: 4:03pm On Jun 29, 2018
Iz ya boi friend in prison ?
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Writes President Buhari An Open Letter by seankay(m): 4:10pm On Jun 29, 2018
I lost my trust, respect and support for Buhari’s government a long time ago but this lady saying Buhari should release money launders is nothing for a fool.
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Writes President Buhari An Open Letter by BlackAdam55(m): 4:26pm On Jun 29, 2018
shallysgirl:
She can't even write properly.
Illiterate Headslamming fuool.
it very easy for u to curse other people right? If others return the favour u will be screaming hate up and down undecided
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Writes President Buhari An Open Letter by okonja(m): 4:48pm On Jun 29, 2018
This one is deep mehn!, but Visa to get out of this shit hole matters most now angry
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Writes President Buhari An Open Letter by Maket: 4:48pm On Jun 29, 2018
iAudio:
Me, after going through the incoherent writeup and still trying to understand the first 3 paragraphs.

Then I reached here. This is where the talk started.
end. Others na gibberish.

^^^^ she don talk like the woman wey she be.

This is what the corrupt people have been praying for. They always want Obi to be a boy and nothing like leaders of tomorrow. All they want is the younger generation to continue worshiping them once corruption is legalized.
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Writes President Buhari An Open Letter by khalids: 5:04pm On Jun 29, 2018
I now understand why our politicians take us for a ride and get away with so much nonsense...it's because of Morons like this

Why are people so daft and stupid like this.......are some peoples IQ so low in this country that they can't reason simple things...wooooow

I'm not suprised sha.....has ladies like her no dey get anything to offer except them body....the head is just an empty vessel
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Writes President Buhari An Open Letter by Bennycollins: 5:10pm On Jun 29, 2018
Please let me hear something. A group of people have come out to claim responsibility for some of the killings in avengeance for their stolen cows and some demented fellows are still here talking about political opponent and money launderers? When did MACBAN become a political party, talk-less of being antagonistic to the PMB govt?
If the president is not complicit in the killings, let him order these people's arrest or declare them terrorists. This govt stopped the national football team away in Russia from wearing black armband in honor of the plateau victims under the guise of preserving the country's image. Is this not the height of injustice and callousness. The NFF and 'Mr. SPENDED' are keeping tight lips about it.
Any wonder why the God of Justice denied us victory?our hands are full of blood and more misfortune await us as a nation, except we do away with this mistake of a government
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Writes President Buhari An Open Letter by PennywysCares(m): 5:12pm On Jun 29, 2018
I won't comment cos of this NL shitt head moderators go come ban me
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Writes President Buhari An Open Letter by Maximus85(m): 5:23pm On Jun 29, 2018
kidap:
Nollywood Actress, Lizzy Anjorin took to her Instagram page to send an open letter to the President Of Nigeria,Muhammadu Buhari  over the killing happening.

Read the letter below..

http://news.nollyzone.com/an-open-letter-to-president-muhammadu-buhari-from-actress-lizzy-anjorin/

Intelligent people talk because they have something to say. Fools talk because they just have to say something. Shikenah!
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Writes President Buhari An Open Letter by poseidon12: 5:32pm On Jun 29, 2018
So she is implying that the killings are being sponsored by those on trial for corruption? Stupid lady. Buhari and his Fulani clan are carrying out ethnic cleansing in order to take over Nigeria.
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Writes President Buhari An Open Letter by omolami: 5:44pm On Jun 29, 2018
This lady is insane. She doesn't know what she's saying
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Writes President Buhari An Open Letter by Tonimordred(m): 5:47pm On Jun 29, 2018
Dey don use voodoo chop her selling point b4
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Writes President Buhari An Open Letter by holyword: 5:54pm On Jun 29, 2018
This is senseless talk. Did Buhari tell you that he did not know who the killers are? did buhari tell you that he is not a member of miyeti allah? didn't you hear the announcement of the miyeti allah spokesman that the recent killings that claimed more than 200 lives was a retaliatory of loosing their cows? what are you saying or you just want to say something?
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Writes President Buhari An Open Letter by baby124: 6:34pm On Jun 29, 2018
mysteryman2014:

Who really is an illiterate, a man that can write and speak in his language is literate. The misconception that someone that can't speak English or did not obtain higher education is an illiterate is a fallacy of the highest order.
I agree with you.
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Writes President Buhari An Open Letter by shallysgirl: 7:16pm On Jun 29, 2018
BlackAdam55:
it very easy for u to curse other people right? If others return the favour u will be screaming hate up and down undecided
But her writing is poor na.
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Writes President Buhari An Open Letter by pfadom: 8:49pm On Jun 29, 2018
Senseless and baseless writeup.
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Writes President Buhari An Open Letter by hardayemmie(m): 11:50pm On Jun 29, 2018
fxjunkie:
Buhari has destroyed Nigeria

ur indeed a junkie ... ur Monica says it all
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Writes President Buhari An Open Letter by PierreDeFermath(m): 12:29am On Jun 30, 2018
that's why Nigerian women shouldn't be in power. no matter how educated they are,they are so senseless,i.e they have fish brains. I'm not surprised that this idiot is spewing this rubbish,she's a Nigerian woman and probably selling her pus.sy to politicians and stylishly begging Buhari to free them so that the free money can keep coming in

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"My Jigga" Olamide Shares Photo With Phyno As They Both Rock Suit / Mimi Orjiekwe Shows Off The Money She Got From Her Birthday Party / Rosaline Meurer Speaks On Allegation Of Sleeping With Tonto Dikeh's Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.