Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Trailer And Fuel Tanker Collide On Suleja-Minna Road (Photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Trailer And Fuel Tanker Collide On Suleja-Minna Road (Photos) (53235 Views)

Two Die, Five Injured As Vehicles Collide On Lagos Bridge / Apostle Suleman's Pastor Survives Ghastly Accident ALong Suleja Minna Road / Passengers Burnt In Accident Along Bida-Minna Road (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trailer And Fuel Tanker Collide On Suleja-Minna Road (Photos) by 190theclown: 1:42pm On Jun 29, 2018
BIXYBABE:
It seems I will have to go out of this shithole country.....pls if any concern nairaland can help me to move out of Nigeria, I will be very grateful, I I am hardworking lady. Because the rate of which death full this country heh, nowhere is safe.

where would you like to go?

Do you send nu-des-
Re: Trailer And Fuel Tanker Collide On Suleja-Minna Road (Photos) by tiredoflife(m): 1:46pm On Jun 29, 2018
minasota:
Again?
Government should please Construct roads exclusively for heavy
duty vehicles. and the drivers of such vehicles must go for drug
and alcohol tests regularly.
A lot of commercial drivers in Nigeria are alcoholics and drug
addicts.
It still baffles me how such people are allowed to drive.
Alcoholics and drug addicts must not be allowed to drive heavy
duty vehicles. Companies who allow such individuals to, must be
sanctioned.
All Nigerian drivers need to go for anger management class
before they grace our roads.
Angry individual mustn't hold a steering wheel.
Our leaders should please seat up

Just listen to yourself
Government should construct roads exclusive to tanker drivers
So if okada get accident dem go do okada road
Smh
Re: Trailer And Fuel Tanker Collide On Suleja-Minna Road (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:46pm On Jun 29, 2018
pharaoh Buhari let my people Biafra go .... more death is coming
Re: Trailer And Fuel Tanker Collide On Suleja-Minna Road (Photos) by iyatrustee(f): 1:47pm On Jun 29, 2018
190theclown:
what a country grin grin grin

Just throw the entire country away

start afresh grin grin

shocked shocked shocked shocked It feels like I am seeing a ghost! You still dey here ni?

I think say somebody don use you do MMM sef. cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: Trailer And Fuel Tanker Collide On Suleja-Minna Road (Photos) by ogbologbo1000(m): 1:55pm On Jun 29, 2018
The fire of God will burn all those blood sucking herders and anybody connected to them, supporting/sponsoring their activities
Re: Trailer And Fuel Tanker Collide On Suleja-Minna Road (Photos) by ObongawanAKS(f): 1:58pm On Jun 29, 2018
Na dem dem!
Re: Trailer And Fuel Tanker Collide On Suleja-Minna Road (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 2:00pm On Jun 29, 2018
Buhari o !
Re: Trailer And Fuel Tanker Collide On Suleja-Minna Road (Photos) by Aplaudez(m): 2:03pm On Jun 29, 2018
End time is here!
Re: Trailer And Fuel Tanker Collide On Suleja-Minna Road (Photos) by 0kp0nku: 2:09pm On Jun 29, 2018
We too like to dey copy everything in this country
Re: Trailer And Fuel Tanker Collide On Suleja-Minna Road (Photos) by 190theclown: 2:12pm On Jun 29, 2018
iyatrustee:

shocked shocked shocked shocked It feels like I am seeing a ghost! You still dey here ni?

I think say somebody don use you do MMM sef. cheesy tongue

whats MMM angry
Re: Trailer And Fuel Tanker Collide On Suleja-Minna Road (Photos) by blingxx(m): 2:19pm On Jun 29, 2018
Hayzead07:
This country sef☹️

maybe June is just full of badluck first is platuea massacre, Nigeria lost to Argentina, dbanj lost his son, otedola bridge explosion and now this
Re: Trailer And Fuel Tanker Collide On Suleja-Minna Road (Photos) by Psoul(m): 2:25pm On Jun 29, 2018
When King Pharaoh of Egypt refused to let God's people go to the land their God wanted them to go to, the Almighty God visited the land of Egypt with many deadly happenings. Lots of blood started flowing in the land.

It became so much that even the stone-hearted-wicked and devilish Pharaoh had to realize that there is God great and Almighty. He finally allowed the God's people to go their way.

Before they left, the people of God collected as much things that they want from the Egyptians that they almost impoverished them (this fulfilled what the Scripture says that the wealth of the wicked shall be ours).

PHARAOH LET MY PEOPLE GO.
Re: Trailer And Fuel Tanker Collide On Suleja-Minna Road (Photos) by ANNOY(m): 2:27pm On Jun 29, 2018
190theclown:
what a country grin grin grin

Just throw the entire country away

start afresh grin grin
Senseless and childish comment.

1 Like

Re: Trailer And Fuel Tanker Collide On Suleja-Minna Road (Photos) by Megaideas(f): 2:36pm On Jun 29, 2018
Downward spiral indeed! And it will continue until this contraption called Nigeria is totally wiped out.
Re: Trailer And Fuel Tanker Collide On Suleja-Minna Road (Photos) by ALAYORMII: 2:47pm On Jun 29, 2018
Brooke60:
The world should just come to an end

Some people's world ended yesterday
Re: Trailer And Fuel Tanker Collide On Suleja-Minna Road (Photos) by pius2019: 2:50pm On Jun 29, 2018
may there soul rest in peace
Re: Trailer And Fuel Tanker Collide On Suleja-Minna Road (Photos) by nasoeb: 2:51pm On Jun 29, 2018
Trailer and fuel tanker?
shoo...... wetin dem dey drag na?
Re: Trailer And Fuel Tanker Collide On Suleja-Minna Road (Photos) by 190theclown: 3:06pm On Jun 29, 2018
ANNOY:

Senseless and childish comment.

like your fada right? undecided
Re: Trailer And Fuel Tanker Collide On Suleja-Minna Road (Photos) by cabilla(m): 3:14pm On Jun 29, 2018
cyberdurable:
let Biafra Go...and all this will stop
this is just the begining
Re: Trailer And Fuel Tanker Collide On Suleja-Minna Road (Photos) by Franking: 3:14pm On Jun 29, 2018
See better road. Probably constructed by Buhari government. grin grin
Re: Trailer And Fuel Tanker Collide On Suleja-Minna Road (Photos) by Franking: 3:16pm On Jun 29, 2018
ogbologbo1000:
The fire of God will burn all those blood sucking herders and anybody connected to them, supporting/sponsoring their activities

Reality check. There's no God! If u say otherwise then where is he/she/it?
Re: Trailer And Fuel Tanker Collide On Suleja-Minna Road (Photos) by 190theclown: 3:36pm On Jun 29, 2018
Mekanus:
All these countries wey get nuclear weapon, what are they waiting for to test it on Nigeria? This country should be wiped off the face of the earth, we are a disgrace to this planet.
angry angry
Re: Trailer And Fuel Tanker Collide On Suleja-Minna Road (Photos) by BilliBaron: 4:03pm On Jun 29, 2018
Nackzy:

I know very well ur a street orchin, Buhari has killed almost everyone from your family despite the fact that u voted for him, go and read the story of Pharaoh, unless ur not incline, meaning your from the terrorist fold, u know what i mean
OMG. Hope you ain't high on snow seals. Or is it just you showing the world how foolish you are and how your low mentality is still not improving. Keep on bitch!!
Re: Trailer And Fuel Tanker Collide On Suleja-Minna Road (Photos) by newoffer: 4:12pm On Jun 29, 2018
fajesito:
Four solutions:

1. Man can never do without God, it is by the Lord's mercy that we are not consumed. Jesus is the answer for the world today

2. Our leaders need to be proactive to enforce laws for the citizens

3. We citizens also should also be our brothers' keeper by obeying rules that will prolong everyone's life. We all have one life to live, everyone must maximize this life.

4. Incompetency must not be voted for under the guise of religious and cultural bias

Let's join hands collectively to build a better Nigeria!

please don't join my hand o. am not part of this false joint venture called Nigeria. Go and see those thieves in Government, how they spend our sovereign wealth, u be perplexed by d magnitude of the way they waste our resources on filthy things.

Don't join my hands. This country is so sick
Re: Trailer And Fuel Tanker Collide On Suleja-Minna Road (Photos) by ANNOY(m): 6:17pm On Jun 29, 2018
190theclown:

like your fada right? undecided
Look at this bloody Felicia.
Bastardized druid.
Re: Trailer And Fuel Tanker Collide On Suleja-Minna Road (Photos) by stineb1: 7:07pm On Jun 29, 2018
When a good man is on the throne the people rejoice but when an ignorant and evil minded man is on the throne the people Suffer. That's the case with Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Trailer And Fuel Tanker Collide On Suleja-Minna Road (Photos) by Sammyblaq(m): 8:15pm On Jun 29, 2018
Naija lawa o

Re: Trailer And Fuel Tanker Collide On Suleja-Minna Road (Photos) by Nackzy: 5:59am On Jun 30, 2018
BilliBaron:
OMG. Hope you ain't high on snow seals. Or is it just you showing the world how foolish you are and how your low mentality is still not improving. Keep on bitch!!
I don't take buhari's supporters serious, they are all Cows including your Mum and Dad
Re: Trailer And Fuel Tanker Collide On Suleja-Minna Road (Photos) by BilliBaron: 6:22am On Jun 30, 2018
Nackzy:

I don't take buhari's supporters serious, they are all Cows including your Mum and Dad
just got caught up with a fellow who need to be in a rehab but his bloodline broke ass can't afford the money for that. And they allowed a psyco to be roaming freely. Bitch, Apart from being insane you're still suffering from an uknown brain illness and it's gonna be worse since yo broke ass linage can't afford the money for yo treatment.
Re: Trailer And Fuel Tanker Collide On Suleja-Minna Road (Photos) by Nackzy: 7:54pm On Jun 30, 2018
BilliBaron:
just got caught up with a fellow who need to be in a rehab but his bloodline broke ass can't afford the money for that. And they allowed a psyco to be roaming freely. Bitch, Apart from being insane you're still suffering from an uknown brain illness and it's gonna be worse since yo broke ass linage can't afford the money for yo treatment.
Buhari is more intelligent than you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Map Of Most Dangerous Countries To Travel To In The World, See Nigeria's Place. / Photo: The Benin Stowaway Boy Is Seriously Growing And He Is Really Handsome / Lokoja Flood: Over 700 Houses Submerged, Billions Lost In Kogi State, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.