Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan (102260 Views)

Many People & 100 Vehicles Burnt In Eleme, Rivers Fuel Tankers Explosions / After Buhari's Visit, Petrol Tankers, Trucks Return On Lagos Bridge(Pix) / At Least 3 Burnt To Death In Benue After 2 Tankers Crashed In Ukum Lga(graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan by N0favors: 1:01am On Jun 30, 2018
ibkayee:
Nigeria, what a dumbass country

RIP to all the poor souls
Hiws it a dumbass country tho?

1 Like

Re: How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan by seguno2: 1:30am On Jun 30, 2018
ibkayee:

Filled with dumbass people who think only the leaders are responsible for running the country

1 Like

Re: How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan by tungamaje: 4:03am On Jun 30, 2018
iberrylee:
So na train go move am go filling station abi? We have this in Nigeria so stop spewing shit

Man, we are talking about moving fuel from Lagos to Kano on the road for example, it's very dangerous . Please grow up. It's not done in civilized countries even in Ivory Coast which is in Africa

1 Like

Re: How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan by tungamaje: 4:10am On Jun 30, 2018
shallysgirl:
Abeg,which Abidjan? I will just die if it's Abidjan in Africa.

Have you been to Abidjan? I used to think Lagos was the best city in West Africa until I visited Plateau, Abidjan

1 Like

Re: How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan by PointZerom: 5:08am On Jun 30, 2018
Enice:
As I said earlier, your ignorance is killing you slowly. Nigeria has a better and modern method. The NNPC use pipelines to transport products from the refineries to the various depots in the country. It is criminality that has prevented these pipelines from working. If you think any country in the world uses trains to transport petroleum products to retail outlets, then you are far gone. You need to be in Yaba left. I am ashamed of myself for exchanging words with a loony

It takes a bigger loony to say this, enjoy your present condition.
Re: How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan by Billygee2u: 5:18am On Jun 30, 2018
benn94:
There is little or no oil in ivory Coast, yet the know how to transport patrol without putting people's lives at risk, and here we are in a country were oil accounts for 90% of our foreign exchange and we don't even have proper transport system for patrol.Nigeria and ivory Coast are both African countries, Nigeria needs to change its slogan from GIANT of Africa to DWARF of Africa.
Re: How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan by donskin101: 7:16am On Jun 30, 2018
[quote author=Bodylover post=68938614]If Nigeria a whole was given the opportunity to kill any politician you dislike the most, I will go for Buhari and the whole APC.

The same here

1 Like

Re: How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan by ogundokun: 8:16am On Jun 30, 2018
benn94:
There is little or no oil in ivory Coast, yet the know how to transport patrol without putting people's lives at risk, and here we are in a country were oil accounts for 90% of our foreign exchange and we don't even have proper transport system for patrol.Nigeria and ivory Coast are both African countries, Nigeria needs to change its slogan from GIANT of Africa to DWARF of Africa.
They have stopped using the slogan long ago.

1 Like

Re: How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 30, 2018
At some point in Nigeria petroleum products were mostly transported by rail. This practice continued up to the early 70s. Rail transport is safer and more efficient than road transport. I still recall seeing some of the oil company branded tanks on the rail tracks.

2 Likes

Re: How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan by effido666: 8:34am On Jun 30, 2018
so hw wil it get to our filling stations after being transported through d rails ?
itspzpics:
Wow

Watch video directly here >>> http://www.praizenews.com/otedola-bridge-tanker-explosion-see-how-petrol-tankers-moves-in-canada-video/

Nawa oo

1 Like

Re: How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan by addey44: 8:49am On Jun 30, 2018
We also once had oil transported by rai! In Nigeria. I remember quite vividly when we used to have very long trains consisting only of oil tanker coaches. Don't know what went wrong and why?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan by Gerarstar: 8:50am On Jun 30, 2018
This are countries that value the life of it's citizens. Nigerian politicians are a perfect portrayal of real Life MCU'S Thanos.
Re: How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan by manikspears: 9:40am On Jun 30, 2018
franchasng:
I am sorry to say whatever I am about to say now but let us all reflect on whatever I am about to say.

The major problem Nigeria has today comes from the core northerners, how

These guys act wreckless like they own Nigeria and nobody can challenge them or their actions.

Northerners in the form of various military heads of states destroyed Nigeria by creating useless cow laws, bylaws, and constitution with wicked, devilish, cheating agenda.

These guys killed Nigeria with the wrong foundation.

They laid down the wrong laws we have today that's ruining Nigeria.

They created leadership corruption and massive public fund looting that's now like a normal affair in Nigerian leadership; from government to corporate to private organizations all over Nigeria today.

Okay we have made mistake as a nation in our past, let us forget our past and chart a new course for Nigeria by changing our government/leadership style, policies, constitutional amendment where necessary to give Nigeria a greater chance of prospering as a nation, northerners will still stand against it at the Senate and ready to kill to keep the failed situation and status quo.

Let us restructure so Nigeria can move forward, northerners will say no we must never progress, we must remain stagnant, which kind people be this Na wa o cry

You need to see how these northern tanker and trailer drivers drive on the road and park anyhow without obeying traffic laws and u dare not challenge them because everyone of them have on gambari soldier or military personnel backing him up and ready to mobilize the whole barracks to waylay anybody that corrects them to do the right thing sad

They have no value for human life nor property. Killing is fun to them. Burning peoples properties is a hobby to them angry

They created Boko Haram!
They created religious discrimination and intolerance in Nigeria today using Sharia laws!
They created Fulani Herdsmen militant terrorists!
They are ready to kill for religion but never ready to kill to bring modern development to Nigeria.

They have never created any good thing that's transforming Nigeria to a modern world class nation, they only create barbaric, archaic religious laws that drags Nigeria back to stone ages, what a people angry

They hardly migrate to Europe, America or Asia to learn how nations are moving forward and not clinging to barbaric religious practices. If Northern Youths start to migrate to America, Europe, Asia, etc in large numbers, they will learn to be civilised and stop being archaic and clinging on to ancient barbaric religion that never brings national or societal development aside destruction and wanton poverty.

Russia used to be backward until their founding fathers visited main Europe and started learning civilised ways of life and banned all th ancient barbaric religious doctrines and way of life making ancient Russians behave like idiots angry

Northern politicians brought in massive looting into governance; they only loot, steal and save to go to Mecca and Arab nations to squander our joint national wealth and resources angry

Northern Nigeria is the major reason Nigeria is not moving forward like other nations. Remove northern Nigeria from Nigeria and Nigeria will grow in few decades to come, sadly angry

That is a very big lie bro, every Nigerian is the problem including you and I,wickedness and corruption has eaten down our souls. As a matter of fact every Nigerian is doing is own bit no matter how small to destroy Nigeria. Do you know I was refused a job in a Christian university because I belong to a different denomination? Do you know that there are many nairalanders who throw there refuse anywhere they like? Do you know that Seun and lalastica are biased when it comes to putting topics on front page, do you know that there are many people who are ready to sell their vote for 500k or less?do you know an average Igbo man will want to cheat you out of any deal,do you know the amount of guns and drugs in embedded in Lagos? Bros forget your statement o,even if we break from the north we will still find something wrong with eachother,from he doesn't have my tribal marks to he eats starch for breakfast.

1 Like

Re: How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan by obiem(m): 9:56am On Jun 30, 2018
BlockchainDude:
This is NOT a country.

Zoological Republic of Nigeria
Re: How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan by franchasng: 9:56am On Jun 30, 2018
manikspears:

That is a very big lie bro, every Nigerian is the problem including you and I,wickedness and corruption has eaten down our souls. As a matter of fact every Nigerian is doing is own bit no matter how small to destroy Nigeria. Do you know I was refused a job in a Christian university because I belong to a different denomination? Do you know that there are many nairalanders who throw there refuse anywhere they like? Do you know that Seun and lalastica are biased when it comes to putting topics on front page, do you know that there are many people who are ready to sell their vote for 500k or less?do you know an average Igbo man will want to cheat you out of any deal,do you know the amount of guns and drugs in embedded in Lagos? Bros forget your statement o,even if we break from the north we will still find something wrong with eachother,from he doesn't have my tribal marks to he eats starch for breakfast.
Yes u are correct but do u know the architect of Nigeria's problem Wrong foundation!

Who laid the foundation; constitution, laws, bylaws, etc we have in Nigeria today Northern military heads of States of course.

They brought in corruption.

They are the ones who opened the eyes of ordinary Nigerians when it comes to wanton looting of government fund.

Nigerians used to have fear in them when it comes to looting government money, but northern heads of states commonised leadership corruption and looting which has spread to every other sector in Nigeria.

Corruption is like a virus, it spreads faster.

They laid the wrong foundation that's wrecking every other thing in Nigeria now
Re: How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan by Hallabee1(m): 10:48am On Jun 30, 2018
ibkayee:
you are right but lovely pics you got there
Re: How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan by ibkayee(f): 10:53am On Jun 30, 2018
N0favors:
Hiws it a dumbass country tho?
Transporting petrol/highly flammable products via heavy duty vehicles by road…during the day…during rush hours
Re: How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan by starz100: 2:39pm On Jun 30, 2018
franchasng:
I am sorry to say whatever I am about to say now but let us all reflect on whatever I am about to say.

The major problem Nigeria has today comes from the core northerners, how

These guys act wreckless like they own Nigeria and nobody can challenge them or their actions.

Northerners in the form of various military heads of states destroyed Nigeria by creating useless cow laws, bylaws, and constitution with wicked, devilish, cheating agenda.

These guys killed Nigeria with the wrong foundation.

They laid down the wrong laws we have today that's ruining Nigeria.

They created leadership corruption and massive public fund looting that's now like a normal affair in Nigerian leadership; from government to corporate to private organizations all over Nigeria today.

Okay we have made mistake as a nation in our past, let us forget our past and chart a new course for Nigeria by changing our government/leadership style, policies, constitutional amendment where necessary to give Nigeria a greater chance of prospering as a nation, northerners will still stand against it at the Senate and ready to kill to keep the failed situation and status quo.

Let us restructure so Nigeria can move forward, northerners will say no we must never progress, we must remain stagnant, which kind people be this Na wa o cry

You need to see how these northern tanker and trailer drivers drive on the road and park anyhow without obeying traffic laws and u dare not challenge them because everyone of them have on gambari soldier or military personnel backing him up and ready to mobilize the whole barracks to waylay anybody that corrects them to do the right thing sad

They have no value for human life nor property. Killing is fun to them. Burning peoples properties is a hobby to them angry

They created Boko Haram!
They created religious discrimination and intolerance in Nigeria today using Sharia laws!
They created Fulani Herdsmen militant terrorists!
They are ready to kill for religion but never ready to kill to bring modern development to Nigeria.

They have never created any good thing that's transforming Nigeria to a modern world class nation, they only create barbaric, archaic religious laws that drags Nigeria back to stone ages, what a people angry

They hardly migrate to Europe, America or Asia to learn how nations are moving forward and not clinging to barbaric religious practices. If Northern Youths start to migrate to America, Europe, Asia, etc in large numbers, they will learn to be civilised and stop being archaic and clinging on to ancient barbaric religion that never brings national or societal development aside destruction and wanton poverty.

Russia used to be backward until their founding fathers visited main Europe and started learning civilised ways of life and banned all th ancient barbaric religious doctrines and way of life making ancient Russians behave like idiots angry

Northern politicians brought in massive looting into governance; they only loot, steal and save to go to Mecca and Arab nations to squander our joint national wealth and resources angry

Northern Nigeria is the major reason Nigeria is not moving forward like other nations. Remove northern Nigeria from Nigeria and Nigeria will grow in few decades to come, sadly angry
You spoke my mind dear
Re: How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan by Makschinchin: 4:13pm On Jun 30, 2018
Amhappy:
God do not do for man what man can do for himself. Nigeria need to do better

And where in the Bible/religious books is that written
Re: How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan by Makschinchin: 4:16pm On Jun 30, 2018
romeorailss:
Por real

Instead of work it out , they believe more in prayers angry

Shioor

Ore mi te pa mose ooo

Worki o worki o

... And the music goes on undecided

It's not our prayers that is the problem, bad leadership/governance is. Blame the right group and stop blaming people's peaceful prayers angry
Re: How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan by shallysgirl: 5:41pm On Jun 30, 2018
tungamaje:

Have you been to Abidjan? I used to think Lagos was the best city in West Africa until I visited Plateau, Abidjan
I made enquiries yesterday after seeing the video from someone who is vast and he confirmed. He said 'Ivory Coast is the Paris of Africa.
Re: How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 01, 2018
franchasng:
I Nigeria will grow in few decades to come, sadly angry

True talk. Please let's spread d word.
Make sure dis ur write-up gets to whatsapp groups & let pple share with others.
Dis ur write-up should go viral

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan by tck2000(m): 9:54am On Jun 30, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Honesty and Contentment: My Experience In Zimbabwe. / Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada / Photos Of The 52 Cows Killed By Train In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.