Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,541 members, 7,827,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan (102275 Views)

Many People & 100 Vehicles Burnt In Eleme, Rivers Fuel Tankers Explosions / After Buhari's Visit, Petrol Tankers, Trucks Return On Lagos Bridge(Pix) / At Least 3 Burnt To Death In Benue After 2 Tankers Crashed In Ukum Lga(graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan by Mosh1: 5:53pm On Jun 29, 2018
Countries where people think, sometimes I doubt the value of education in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan by MARKone(m): 5:54pm On Jun 29, 2018
Na Lugard cause all this thing.

3 Likes

Re: How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan by justiniyke29: 5:54pm On Jun 29, 2018
no matter what they will still be transported on road to various filling station

3 Likes

Re: How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan by Vanityupnvanity(m): 5:55pm On Jun 29, 2018
good things can only work in Nigeria if the beneficiaries are the ogas at the top.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan by lilfreezy: 5:55pm On Jun 29, 2018
Other African countries have left us behind.

1 Like

Re: How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan by nairaman66(m): 5:55pm On Jun 29, 2018
iberrylee:
What's special here sad

Guy be very careful..
Re: How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan by iberrylee(m): 5:55pm On Jun 29, 2018
So na train go move am go filling station abi? We have this in Nigeria so stop spewing shit

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 29, 2018
Nigeria Don Cast no be today, na make we all dey manage am
Re: How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan by Donwyz(m): 5:57pm On Jun 29, 2018
even d normall rail to transport human being them still the struggle to build and maintain am.....na this one dem go ft do?.....Our leaders are responsible for this blood shed....... it pains me!!!!

1 Like

Re: How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan by Success02(m): 5:57pm On Jun 29, 2018
Nigeria will be great soon
Re: How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan by jerrybakermillz(m): 5:57pm On Jun 29, 2018
Prayer will not stop this bad govt.... Don't let any pastor deceive una, cause they will ask you to pray for the govt n then ask u to sow seeds in the house of God

They are 3 reasons why this country is going backward
* govt
* pastors n imams

And three you and I that have choose not to do any thing

4 Likes

Re: How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan by yazach: 5:59pm On Jun 29, 2018
itspzpics:
This is how petroleum tankers move in Canada but I think our leaders do travel to this country and they see how they do things there.

Nawa oo… Watch video below
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bkmo8QpH93Z/

Gist from praize news

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/otedola-bridge-tanker-explosion-see-how-petrol-tankers-moves-in-canada-video/

https://mobile.twitter.com/IgweOfficial/status/1012584810118819846

It is very sad that we had 16 years of pdp government in this country.

PMB till 2023
Re: How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan by iamjavadem(m): 6:00pm On Jun 29, 2018
Trash, its the trains that also supply it to the filling stations abi? They use the trains to do inter depot transfers. Only fools will fall for this.

4 Likes

Re: How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan by mfm04622: 6:00pm On Jun 29, 2018
itspzpics:
Wow

Watch video directly here >>> http://www.praizenews.com/otedola-bridge-tanker-explosion-see-how-petrol-tankers-moves-in-canada-video/

Nawa oo

So won't the fuel travel by road for the last leg? Or is there rail track to filling stations?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan by Luukasz(m): 6:01pm On Jun 29, 2018
mmb:
All I know is Buhari till 2023.

You will live the rest of your days in torment may the ghost of those who died in plateau, benue, and otedola hunt you and your follow herdsmen.
You will die a worthless death, mods if you ban me you will also suffer the same fate as this nonentity.

4 Likes

Re: How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan by Horus(m): 6:01pm On Jun 29, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnGYWGZL1Cs

Canadian Pacific Oil Tanker Train
Re: How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan by Sholaystar4me(m): 6:01pm On Jun 29, 2018
All the politicians would have been dead by now, now of them is thinking

Bodylover:
If Nigeria a whole was given the opportunity to kill any politician you dislike the most, I will go for Buhari and the whole APC.

angry

1 Like

Re: How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 29, 2018
Excellent but where's the political will to implement this here?

3 Likes

Re: How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan by dermmy(m): 6:02pm On Jun 29, 2018
iberrylee:
So na train go move am go filling station abi? We have this in Nigeria so stop spewing shit

May be we should employ the services of village people to be moving them to various filling stations since we like using religion to solve our problems or what do you think? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 29, 2018
mmb:

***constitution suspended
***all judges to retain post

What a contradictory post. What basis will the judges use to work since the constitution was suspended? Buhari's confusion is legendary
Re: How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan by johnmattew: 6:03pm On Jun 29, 2018
check the crime rate in those countries and compare it with nigeria......have u heard of vandalism in Canada?
Re: How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan by Luukasz(m): 6:03pm On Jun 29, 2018
yazach:

It is very sad that we had 16 years of pdp government in this country.

PMB till 2023
When will you have sense and wake up to the reality that we are not within the year 1999-2015 but in the year 2018 in which APC and the herdsman is a failure and a doom

2 Likes

Re: How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan by EbolaParasite: 6:04pm On Jun 29, 2018
itspzpics:
This is how petroleum tankers move in Canada but I think our leaders do travel to this country and they see how they do things there.

Nawa oo… Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsgQai7E60g
Gist from praize news

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/otedola-bridge-tanker-explosion-see-how-petrol-tankers-moves-in-canada-video/

https://mobile.twitter.com/IgweOfficial/status/1012584810118819846

Which kain misinformation be this. How do they get fuel to the gas stations? Is it the same rail that will transport it over to the stations. There are thousands of trucks that transport fuel in canada, usa, and the rest of the world. Your post is wrong.

2 Likes

Re: How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 29, 2018
mmb:
Until you lose your loved ones in unfortunate avoidable incidents such as this, you won't ever learn.Oloshi.
Re: How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan by SheikhMuniru(m): 6:06pm On Jun 29, 2018
HOW WOULD THIS GET TO PATROL STATIONS?
Re: How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan by themodernman: 6:07pm On Jun 29, 2018
dermmy:

May be we should employ the services of village people to be moving them to various filling stations since we like using religion to solve our problems or what do you think? grin

Abi oh! Thanks you for that fantastic reprisal jarey...
Re: How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan by minasota(f): 6:08pm On Jun 29, 2018
Luukasz:

You will live the rest of your days in torment may the ghost of those who died in plateau, benue, and otedola hunt you and your follow herdsmen.
You will die a worthless death, mods if you ban me you will also suffer the same fate as this nonentity.
That's harsh bro! take it easy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Honesty and Contentment: My Experience In Zimbabwe. / Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada / Photos Of The 52 Cows Killed By Train In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.