Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Tekno Working With Danfo Drivers To Release New Song - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno Working With Danfo Drivers To Release New Song (25739 Views)

Professor Linkin: Tekno Paid Danfo Drivers N2m For “Jogodo” But Ignored Me / Don Jazzy And Banky W React To Tekno & Danfo Drivers Pictured Together / Tekno Pictured With Danfo Drivers After JOGODO Theft Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tekno Working With Danfo Drivers To Release New Song by kenex4ever(m): 3:00pm On Jun 29, 2018
TissuePaper:
Still doesn't change the fact that he's a thief smiley
if he's a thief then the girl dat sang jolomi with acknowledging sir Victor Uwaifo is an armed robber. He's only helping their career because he didn't use their content but d title/word.

Or is it Rihanas umbrella or this is America these last two are d real thieves
Re: Tekno Working With Danfo Drivers To Release New Song by TissuePaper: 3:07pm On Jun 29, 2018
kenex4ever:
if he's a thief then the girl dat sang jolomi with acknowledging sir Victor Uwaifo is an armed robber. He's only helping their career because he didn't use their content but d title/word.

it doesn't matter... You must seek consent from a person before using his property
Re: Tekno Working With Danfo Drivers To Release New Song by kenex4ever(m): 3:14pm On Jun 29, 2018
TissuePaper:
it doesn't matter... You must seek consent from a person before using his property
so did you call simi, banky w n falz thieves when dey did that?

If you go by dat you won't listen to Nigerian music again because they pick words from people's songs.

Many have used casava by tecno, davido used obianuju by Duncan mighty, wizkid used 'owe' etc

Or is it shaba that wizkid copied both d beat n d word?
Re: Tekno Working With Danfo Drivers To Release New Song by StarboyQ(m): 3:19pm On Jun 29, 2018
Konto Sanko Jogodo .... Rubbish undecided
Re: Tekno Working With Danfo Drivers To Release New Song by TissuePaper: 3:22pm On Jun 29, 2018
kenex4ever:
so did you call simi, banky w n falz thieves when dey did that?
of course... Put yourself in the shoes of the persons whose songs where stolen, it's not a pleasant feeling I tell ya... It is immaterial the extent to which they refurbished the song... They must face the full wrath of the law
Re: Tekno Working With Danfo Drivers To Release New Song by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:26pm On Jun 29, 2018
so Tekno sabi fear like dis?
dis aj boiz don kolobi am, even force am to put dem 4 song.
aj boiz wan trend again grin
Re: Tekno Working With Danfo Drivers To Release New Song by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 29, 2018
Zilman:
Nice collabo I supose.
Re: Tekno Working With Danfo Drivers To Release New Song by oluwaahmed: 4:16pm On Jun 29, 2018
Danfo drivers should have sued tekno for 100m. He's cover on the song is even dead compared to the original.
Re: Tekno Working With Danfo Drivers To Release New Song by freshdude99(m): 4:18pm On Jun 29, 2018
TissuePaper:
Ur fa...
Re: Tekno Working With Danfo Drivers To Release New Song by oluwaahmed: 4:19pm On Jun 29, 2018
kenex4ever:

He also used their beat and melody not just the lyrics.
Re: Tekno Working With Danfo Drivers To Release New Song by freshdude99(m): 4:19pm On Jun 29, 2018
TissuePaper:
of course... Put yourself in the shoes of the persons whose songs where stolen, it's not a pleasant feeling I tell ya... It is immaterial the extent to which they refurbished the song... They must face the full wrath of the law
Shut up afonja
Re: Tekno Working With Danfo Drivers To Release New Song by Joylove2324(f): 4:58pm On Jun 29, 2018
Giovanotto:
She texted me hi "sugar " and I replied hi " milk" and she blocked me. I thought we wanted to make Tea undecided
you are bad shild (in jenifa's voice)

Re: Tekno Working With Danfo Drivers To Release New Song by phenol33(m): 5:01pm On Jun 29, 2018
tekno and danfo drivers is a go!!
Re: Tekno Working With Danfo Drivers To Release New Song by bigcee(m): 5:04pm On Jun 29, 2018
TissuePaper:
So you came here to display your stupidity. Be wise!
Re: Tekno Working With Danfo Drivers To Release New Song by Bewisebenice18(m): 6:07pm On Jun 29, 2018
johnmattew:
smh...just see how shallow u are...do u know how much teknos wud AV paid for patent infringement?....million!

u don't try dat rubbish abroad
here we go with all this MALI base undecided
Re: Tekno Working With Danfo Drivers To Release New Song by sangresan(m): 6:19pm On Jun 29, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

Now that is what i called maturity

Now see law of circumstances, a legend dango driver is certainly now a tecno signee

Don't only record song with him, better sign him to save him from penury life he lives

A lesson to eldris abulkarem, 9ice,and other rude, fouled-dirty-mouth legend turned upcoming artiste

9ice is doing well for himself...
Re: Tekno Working With Danfo Drivers To Release New Song by def111(m): 7:50pm On Jun 29, 2018
Gangster1ms:
grin
Danfo drivers has been praying for something to bring them back to limelight. God answers prayer in mysterious ways. Tekno don enter am. Una go do collabo tire grin

You wan kill me, my belle oh... grin cheesy grin
Re: Tekno Working With Danfo Drivers To Release New Song by Wizaugpet(m): 8:45pm On Jun 29, 2018
That song "Jogodo" had died Long ago and people have forgotten about them... They should be glad that Tekno put them to light again, and brought them to Remembrance...... Who even thought that they still existed...

For Me,,, I wouldn't get angry for someone using my song to create his...
I will feel honoured and feel like am the Best,,,, cos is not easy for u to do something and get people copying u.... cool
Re: Tekno Working With Danfo Drivers To Release New Song by dakoru84: 9:00pm On Jun 29, 2018
Mrop:
Tekno was pictured in the studio with Danfo drivers, set to release a new song very soon.

Danfo drivers accused Tekno of song Theft recently but now they set to release a song together.

This is beautiful

Gist from praize news

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/tekno-set-to-release-new-song-with-danfo-drivers-after-song-theft-allegation/

.dis is call cooperation
Re: Tekno Working With Danfo Drivers To Release New Song by kenex4ever(m): 10:29pm On Jun 30, 2018
oluwaahmed:

He also used their beat and melody not just the lyrics.
ok

the song don come out

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alex Parties With Tobi Bakre's Family (Photos) / Ice-Prince Posts Photos Of His Son Jamal / How Davido, Olamide And Wizkid Faired On Wale "SHINE" Album - TheSynord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.