Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Ladies With Loose Vagina How Do You Feel When A Small Joy Stick Penetrates(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies With Loose Vagina How Do You Feel When A Small Joy Stick Penetrates(pics) (12725 Views)

Pls Dont Blame Me For L!ckin Our Gate Man's Joy Stick,.. Wife Begs Husband / Help, My Hubby's Joy Stick Is Monstrously Big And Long / Ladies Share Your Experience Nacking A Guy With Big Joy Stick(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies With Loose Vagina How Do You Feel When A Small Joy Stick Penetrates(pics) by cristianisraeli: 10:50pm On Oct 04, 2017
Is my vagina too loose?

The vagina is like a collapsed, expandable tube lined with skin; the tissue below the skin is loose and contains large veins. Next are smaller circular muscles surrounded by stronger bands of muscle which run the length of the vagina. In addition, the lower third of the vagina is surrounded by a ring of muscles. This is covered by more connective tissue and blood vessels. Damage to these muscles, or if they become thin and weak, can allow the bladder (“cytocele”) or rectum (“rectocele”) to pouch into the vagina. Thus you can understand the importance of strong vaginal muscles. The ring of muscles around the vaginal opening contract during orgasm and may contribute to the intensity of an orgasm.

Ladies with loose vagina do you enjoy sex with a man with average size joystick

matured opinions/experience and no crazy insults

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies With Loose Vagina How Do You Feel When A Small Joy Stick Penetrates(pics) by cristianisraeli: 10:57pm On Oct 04, 2017
signs of a loose vagina

Simply slide your forefinger into your vagina and clasp it with the labia by contracting the muscles. Then insert your index and middle fingers to assess tightness as compared to a single finger. If you can insert your ring, middle, and index finger hold together and cannot feel anything, then it is most likely that you’re loose.

When you aren’t satisfied by anything that is slithered into your vagina and you have a hard time feeling stimulated, chances are you’re stretched. Most people don’t know this, but inserting a larger object so as to feel stimulation is not a solution to their problems. While larger objects will bring you some benefits, the most crucial one being increased sexual pleasure; it will worsen the problem in the long run. There are various techniques that work to strengthen your pelvic floor muscles.

Re: Ladies With Loose Vagina How Do You Feel When A Small Joy Stick Penetrates(pics) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 04, 2017
Interesting

1 Like

Re: Ladies With Loose Vagina How Do You Feel When A Small Joy Stick Penetrates(pics) by Charles4075(m): 11:20pm On Oct 04, 2017
Heeeyyyy. Nothing wa person nor go see for Nairaland.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies With Loose Vagina How Do You Feel When A Small Joy Stick Penetrates(pics) by wtfcoded: 11:27pm On Oct 04, 2017
Odikwa egwu!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies With Loose Vagina How Do You Feel When A Small Joy Stick Penetrates(pics) by Ryabcool(m): 12:25am On Oct 05, 2017
Heey God...

1 Like

Re: Ladies With Loose Vagina How Do You Feel When A Small Joy Stick Penetrates(pics) by adaksbullet: 12:45am On Oct 05, 2017
Usedless trend

1 Like

Re: Ladies With Loose Vagina How Do You Feel When A Small Joy Stick Penetrates(pics) by DOUBLEWAHALA: 7:41am On Oct 05, 2017
mtchew

Re: Ladies With Loose Vagina How Do You Feel When A Small Joy Stick Penetrates(pics) by jordyspices: 7:49am On Oct 05, 2017
rubbish the only thing dat sells dis days is SEX SEX SEX nd more SEX prick toto bobby ukwu smh undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ladies With Loose Vagina How Do You Feel When A Small Joy Stick Penetrates(pics) by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 05, 2017
Safiaa
Re: Ladies With Loose Vagina How Do You Feel When A Small Joy Stick Penetrates(pics) by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 05, 2017
Lol
Nonsense
Re: Ladies With Loose Vagina How Do You Feel When A Small Joy Stick Penetrates(pics) by NemzySeries(m): 10:18am On Oct 05, 2017
honestly av neva liked d tight ones, itz bores me to hell...... i pop in 3secs once itz tight..... give me a loose 1 anyday anytime & ill b grateful

2 Likes

Re: Ladies With Loose Vagina How Do You Feel When A Small Joy Stick Penetrates(pics) by cristianisraeli: 10:45am On Oct 05, 2017
mhizesther:
Lol
Nonsense

you better talk true which one bi nonsense..lol

give us your view
Re: Ladies With Loose Vagina How Do You Feel When A Small Joy Stick Penetrates(pics) by cristianisraeli: 10:46am On Oct 05, 2017
nigerians pretending since 100BC

how come we have a population of over 170million people

one answer

we love sex but we pretend
Re: Ladies With Loose Vagina How Do You Feel When A Small Joy Stick Penetrates(pics) by cristianisraeli: 10:46am On Oct 05, 2017
NemzySeries:
honestly av neva liked d tight ones, itz bores me to hell...... i pop in 3secs once itz tight..... give me a loose 1 anyday anytime & ill b grateful

lol..nice
Re: Ladies With Loose Vagina How Do You Feel When A Small Joy Stick Penetrates(pics) by cristianisraeli: 10:47am On Oct 05, 2017
adaksbullet:
Usedless trend

wetin make am useless

give me one reason

quit pretending
Re: Ladies With Loose Vagina How Do You Feel When A Small Joy Stick Penetrates(pics) by gentlegenius(m): 11:43am On Oct 05, 2017
NemzySeries:
Hmmm... I guess you are well Endowed down 'there'.
Re: Ladies With Loose Vagina How Do You Feel When A Small Joy Stick Penetrates(pics) by cristianisraeli: 11:48am On Oct 05, 2017
gentlegenius:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies With Loose Vagina How Do You Feel When A Small Joy Stick Penetrates(pics) by lgboks(m): 7:37pm On Oct 05, 2017
gentlegenius:

shocked are you a stranger in jerusalem to say this
His preference has nothing to do with how well endowed he is down there grin
Re: Ladies With Loose Vagina How Do You Feel When A Small Joy Stick Penetrates(pics) by NemzySeries(m): 11:38pm On Oct 07, 2017
gentlegenius:

not rili tho (6.8inch) alil above GOTV remote but bkiv me d right ones makes me pop in no time.l, i enjoy d reasonably open ones bro
Re: Ladies With Loose Vagina How Do You Feel When A Small Joy Stick Penetrates(pics) by NemzySeries(m): 11:40pm On Oct 07, 2017
cristianisraeli:

lol..nice
yes bro.... d tight ones make me pop in no time, @least d reasonably wide ones are cool
Re: Ladies With Loose Vagina How Do You Feel When A Small Joy Stick Penetrates(pics) by captainogoh(m): 12:22am On Oct 08, 2017
Naija my people, the truth be say girls no de like truth like this.
Dem go de vex now. Coz most of them ....kai
Re: Ladies With Loose Vagina How Do You Feel When A Small Joy Stick Penetrates(pics) by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:17am On Oct 08, 2017
Nairaland, where are those days
Re: Ladies With Loose Vagina How Do You Feel When A Small Joy Stick Penetrates(pics) by gentlegenius(m): 10:55pm On Oct 08, 2017
NemzySeries:

not rili tho (6.8inch) alil above GOTV remote but bkiv me d right ones makes me pop in no time.l, i enjoy d reasonably open ones bro
Being Endowed is not really about length. It's about the girth. So tell me the girth and I'll tell you why you pop so fast.
Re: Ladies With Loose Vagina How Do You Feel When A Small Joy Stick Penetrates(pics) by 4gunners(m): 11:08pm On Oct 08, 2017
Hmn
Re: Ladies With Loose Vagina How Do You Feel When A Small Joy Stick Penetrates(pics) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 08, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
mtchew
lol
Re: Ladies With Loose Vagina How Do You Feel When A Small Joy Stick Penetrates(pics) by NemzySeries(m): 11:27pm On Oct 09, 2017
gentlegenius:

Being Endowed is not really about length. It's about the girth. So tell me the girth and I'll tell you why you pop so fast.
Hahahahahaha....me & ma dick again? oya u tell me d girth since u kw d prick pass me
Re: Ladies With Loose Vagina How Do You Feel When A Small Joy Stick Penetrates(pics) by cristianisraeli: 11:39pm On Oct 09, 2017
NemzySeries:

Hahahahahaha....me & ma dick again? oya u tell me d girth since u kw d prick pass me

2 men talking about girth and prick..lol..where my ladies at..i just love p*ussy

Re: Ladies With Loose Vagina How Do You Feel When A Small Joy Stick Penetrates(pics) by Phinbreezy(m): 4:53pm On Jul 28, 2021
lgboks:

shocked are you a stranger in jerusalem to say this
His preference has nothing to do with how well endowed he is down there grin

Re: Ladies With Loose Vagina How Do You Feel When A Small Joy Stick Penetrates(pics) by fourboys: 5:34pm On Jul 28, 2021
NemzySeries:
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Leaked BBM Chat Conversation Between A Female Student And A Guy Bargainin 4 Moni / Nigerian Lady And Her Boyfriend Seen Having Sex Inside The Swimming Pool. / Guys, Have U Ever Refuse A Sex Offer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.