Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Advice Pls!! She Said She Likes Me! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Pls!! She Said She Likes Me! (2758 Views)

Pls, She Needs Our Help / 6 Hidden Signs She Likes You But She’s Shy / When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice Pls!! She Said She Likes Me! by MrCork: 3:36pm On Jun 30, 2018
Countersam:
Just yesterday i saw a casual female friend of mine walk bye with a female friend of hers who wore her NYSC trouser and face cap with a white top. She looked quite attractive to me but i didn't just give a second thought even though they were hanging not far from me.

Today, this my friend just bursted into my office ro ask for my phone number that her friend likes me, i didn't hesitate.

She eventually called, said she likes me (i replied that i feel same way) but that she has left town and will visit me if she returns.

Pls advice i hope she said she likes me isnt to come and snap picture with me or collect autograph

angry
Re: Advice Pls!! She Said She Likes Me! by MrCork: 3:37pm On Jun 30, 2018
Countersam:
Just yesterday i saw a casual female friend of mine walk bye with a female friend of hers who wore her NYSC trouser and face cap with a white top. She looked quite attractive to me but i didn't just give a second thought even though they were hanging not far from me.

Today, this my friend just bursted into my office ro ask for my phone number that her friend likes me, i didn't hesitate.

She eventually called, said she likes me (i replied that i feel same way) but that she has left town and will visit me if she returns.

Pls advice i hope she said she likes me isnt to come and snap picture with me or collect autograph

....is she lightskin? angry
Re: Advice Pls!! She Said She Likes Me! by austyn0(m): 3:39pm On Jun 30, 2018
Countersam:

Guru tell them to stay away too.

Re: Advice Pls!! She Said She Likes Me! by Countersam(m): 3:43pm On Jun 30, 2018
mimimile93:

A b!tch just met a maga.

You know corpers are always broke and she sees you as her second allowe.

When she comes, fake a sack letter and hand it over to her tell her you just got sacked from office..

If she picks your calls the next day know she meant what she said.

But again, don't trust women....

We will know who be the maga... 1st meet is a bleep or bust.if she is a hoe i cant keep or wife her.I will update
Re: Advice Pls!! She Said She Likes Me! by Countersam(m): 3:53pm On Jun 30, 2018
MrCork:

....is she lightskin? angry

Yes
Re: Advice Pls!! She Said She Likes Me! by Idonki(f): 4:53pm On Jun 30, 2018
dingbang:
I salute your pose grin

Yuh do well
Re: Advice Pls!! She Said She Likes Me! by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 30, 2018
iLegendd:
She wants to collect autograph. Keep your pen ready to sign.

hoe
Re: Advice Pls!! She Said She Likes Me! by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 9:06pm On Jun 30, 2018
Just chop,keep chopping her hole,when she starts misbehaving lock up and ballout.And dont forget dont be her MAGA women can be tricky
Re: Advice Pls!! She Said She Likes Me! by Countersam(m): 9:43am On Jul 01, 2018
4FACEADELEKE:
Just chop,keep chopping her hole,when she starts misbehaving lock up and ballout.And dont forget dont be her MAGA women can be tricky

Re: Advice Pls!! She Said She Likes Me! by Countersam(m): 6:31pm On Jul 01, 2018
Update!

The sex was great. Obviously there's going to be a return match. No monetary attachment whatsoever, not even a request for transport.

Damn this girl sweet. What a way to boost one's confidence.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This lady's huge boobs are causing a stir online (Photos) / My gf Don't Have Much But She Going Crazy Over Material Things / A Must Read!!!! Confessions Of A Married Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.