Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,269 members, 7,867,710 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:04 PM

#Support All Breasts , South African Lady Posts Her Breast pics On Twitter - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #Support All Breasts , South African Lady Posts Her Breast pics On Twitter (17400 Views)

Nigerian Men And Their Love For Small Girls With Pointed Breast (pics) / Lady Posts Her Nude On Facebook After Belgium Won Brazil( Photos) / Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #Support All Breasts , South African Lady Posts Her Breast pics On Twitter by femi4: 6:01am On Jun 30, 2018
BlackAdam55:
and she is not even good looking undecided
Avoid distraction, focus on the breast
Re: #Support All Breasts , South African Lady Posts Her Breast pics On Twitter by AgentGoat: 7:17am On Jun 30, 2018
BlackAdam55:
and she is not even good looking undecided
How do you guys describe being looking good?
Re: #Support All Breasts , South African Lady Posts Her Breast pics On Twitter by alertness(m): 7:34am On Jun 30, 2018
abbeyty:

Pls shine your face cuz you are talking to bobrisky, nairaland version.
this is what the bunkum sent to me after I pm her..Lol
"You should send me a recharge voucher. Mtn. So i can use it to subscribe. Type the recharge digits here. After recharging it, i will give you my number. We can take it from there. That's how i do my thing. Don't try to question it"

1 Like

Re: #Support All Breasts , South African Lady Posts Her Breast pics On Twitter by emerged01(m): 7:50am On Jun 30, 2018
abbeyty:

grin Him no know. Him think say he don see awoof punny

3 Likes

Re: #Support All Breasts , South African Lady Posts Her Breast pics On Twitter by luckyogor(m): 7:50am On Jun 30, 2018
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
abbeyty:

1 Like

Re: #Support All Breasts , South African Lady Posts Her Breast pics On Twitter by FunkyAlhaji2015: 8:02am On Jun 30, 2018
alertness:
sent

I wanted to tell you to retract but then I realise you have nothing to loose.

I wan say she go finish you.
A man who's on the ground cannot fall down any further.

Broke guys are the 1st to tell a girl I have money
Re: #Support All Breasts , South African Lady Posts Her Breast pics On Twitter by itzmoni(m): 8:08am On Jun 30, 2018
Dirkcoyt:
Shes got a firm boobs considering her size. used to such already. On an average girls this size barely have a long nipple. but the hand cup size boobs girls on a average have a long nipple.
...minister of Nipple affairs...twale for you

2 Likes

Re: #Support All Breasts , South African Lady Posts Her Breast pics On Twitter by alertness(m): 8:10am On Jun 30, 2018
FunkyAlhaji2015:

I wanted to tell you to retract but then I realise you have nothing to loose.

I wan say she go finish you.
A man who's on the ground cannot fall down any further.

Broke guys are the 1st to tell a girl I have money
I'm only jesting around. I'm not broke sire.
Re: #Support All Breasts , South African Lady Posts Her Breast pics On Twitter by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 30, 2018
Just tell us you wanna show boob... forget the support bs angry

A 'massage therapist' tried convince us she's a socialite, she 'supports' young girls! Can't you just market your goods and leave others out of it.
Re: #Support All Breasts , South African Lady Posts Her Breast pics On Twitter by abbeyty(m): 8:28am On Jun 30, 2018
alertness:
this is what the bunkum sent to me after I pm her..Lol
"You should send me a recharge voucher. Mtn. So i can use it to subscribe. Type the recharge digits here. After recharging it, i will give you my number. We can take it from there. That's how i do my thing. Don't try to question it"

Lol, fking 419, he was even telling you not to question him what a gut he has

1 Like

Re: #Support All Breasts , South African Lady Posts Her Breast pics On Twitter by pawshjai(f): 8:38am On Jun 30, 2018
BlackAdam55:
she is not beautiful. in what sense do you want me to explain again? undecided
sir that gurl is beautiful...forget d fact dah she is foolish...but les b factual here shes got evrytin well
Re: #Support All Breasts , South African Lady Posts Her Breast pics On Twitter by alertness(m): 9:03am On Jun 30, 2018
abbeyty:

Lol, fking 419, he was even telling you not to question him what a gut he has
you can imagine
Re: #Support All Breasts , South African Lady Posts Her Breast pics On Twitter by emerged01(m): 9:10am On Jun 30, 2018
alertness:
you can imagine
Shebi Na you wan use your p wan dig v.
Re: #Support All Breasts , South African Lady Posts Her Breast pics On Twitter by WIZDOM081(m): 9:45am On Jun 30, 2018
Vaseline Association of Nigeria ( VAN)
Your post is here grin grin

Check my sign for better way
Re: #Support All Breasts , South African Lady Posts Her Breast pics On Twitter by BlackAdam55(m): 9:46am On Jun 30, 2018
[quote author=pawshjai post=68951717][s]sir that gurl is beautiful...forget d fact dah she is foolish...but les b factual here shes got evrytin well[/s]/quote] leave me alone. Stop telling me she's beautiful when she is not to me

1 Like

Re: #Support All Breasts , South African Lady Posts Her Breast pics On Twitter by pawshjai(f): 1:15pm On Jun 30, 2018
[quote author=BlackAdam55 post=68953437][/quote]Lolz...ok sir
Re: #Support All Breasts , South African Lady Posts Her Breast pics On Twitter by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 30, 2018
Somebody pls hep me with little change even if it is N500
Re: #Support All Breasts , South African Lady Posts Her Breast pics On Twitter by Countersam(m): 4:15pm On Jun 30, 2018
1960ng:
Female South African #supportallboobs activist post her boons picture on Twitter. She has been known for posting but censored and uncensored pictures of her breast on Twitter causing stir on the internet.
cry cry cry cry cry tongue tongue tongue cool cool cool shocked shocked shocked shocked
Click on the link below to see more of her uncensored beautiful boobs pictures
https://www.1960ng.com/support-all-breasts-south-african-lady-posts-her-breast-pics-on-twitter/

Re: #Support All Breasts , South African Lady Posts Her Breast pics On Twitter by olawale780: 4:25pm On Jun 30, 2018
konkonbilo:
shocked kai!!!!!! See better food kiss na dia I go die put
see u r life
Re: #Support All Breasts , South African Lady Posts Her Breast pics On Twitter by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 01, 2018
Your dp looks like my friend, her name is Ifunanya
delectablegyal:

send me a mail. let's take it from there.
Re: #Support All Breasts , South African Lady Posts Her Breast pics On Twitter by Folich: 8:32am On Jul 11, 2018
South Africa is a country which is a worst victim of the breast cancer. We need to talk about it on every forum for creating awareness. WHO is playing a good role in this regard as they helps the suffered people with good aid. Do you people agree with me?
Re: #Support All Breasts , South African Lady Posts Her Breast pics On Twitter by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 13, 2018
you yes you don't touch it don't touch that vaseline

(1) (2) (Reply)

Big Ass Girls Serving It Hot....bring Your Vaseline Along / Photo: A Nairalander And His Newly Girlfriend Kissing / Angry Girlfriend Leaks Nudes Of Her Boyfriend’s Side Chick [pictures]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.