Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Nigerian Man States The Difference Between A Feminist And A Bitter Person - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man States The Difference Between A Feminist And A Bitter Person (1608 Views)

What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. / Man Searches For A Wife On Twitter. States The Attributes. See Reactions (Photo) / Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man States The Difference Between A Feminist And A Bitter Person by HeWrites(m): 4:29am On Jun 30, 2018
As shared by a Nigerian man on Twitter;
"There is a long distance between true a Feminist and people who are bitter in life.
The former makes moves to empower women, while the later looks for opportunities to bash men.

The distance between these two is like Berger to Ajah."

https://www.torimill.com/2018/06/nigerian-man-states-the-difference-between-a-feminist-and-a-bitter-person.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Nigerian Man States The Difference Between A Feminist And A Bitter Person by namdyz(m): 4:35am On Jun 30, 2018
Ok
Re: Nigerian Man States The Difference Between A Feminist And A Bitter Person by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:53am On Jun 30, 2018
Lol@Berger to Ajah! Nigerians sef!!

@The topic: SO SO APT!!
Re: Nigerian Man States The Difference Between A Feminist And A Bitter Person by Anigreat: 5:10am On Jun 30, 2018
shocked

In order word Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie, is s bitter person shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man States The Difference Between A Feminist And A Bitter Person by dingbang(m): 5:43am On Jun 30, 2018
Gbam
Re: Nigerian Man States The Difference Between A Feminist And A Bitter Person by Headlesschicken(m): 6:19am On Jun 30, 2018
undecided Make dem dey dia dey deceive themselves,they form wetin dem no understand...Wey no go fit help their career...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man States The Difference Between A Feminist And A Bitter Person by MissJoy29(f): 6:28am On Jun 30, 2018
As a lady, I support this man.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man States The Difference Between A Feminist And A Bitter Person by LilSfc(m): 6:30am On Jun 30, 2018
MissJoy29:
One bottle of origin for you babe

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man States The Difference Between A Feminist And A Bitter Person by MissJoy29(f): 6:34am On Jun 30, 2018
LilSfc:

One bottle of origin for you babe
Thanks.
I have never made my stance on the type of feminism pushed by our ladies these days hidden.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man States The Difference Between A Feminist And A Bitter Person by BabbanBura(m): 6:52am On Jun 30, 2018
MissJoy29:

Thanks.
I have never made my stance on the type of feminism pushed by our ladies these days hidden.

and i like that about you
Re: Nigerian Man States The Difference Between A Feminist And A Bitter Person by MissJoy29(f): 6:56am On Jun 30, 2018
BabbanBura:

and i like that about you
Thanks cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man States The Difference Between A Feminist And A Bitter Person by Nobody: 6:59am On Jun 30, 2018
Dry
Re: Nigerian Man States The Difference Between A Feminist And A Bitter Person by LilSfc(m): 7:25am On Jun 30, 2018
MissJoy29:

Thanks.

Their case always weak me sha, but I don't have their time. But I think have now meet a lady with different perspectives
Re: Nigerian Man States The Difference Between A Feminist And A Bitter Person by PreciousBro: 7:27am On Jun 30, 2018
MissJoy29:
kiss kiss
Re: Nigerian Man States The Difference Between A Feminist And A Bitter Person by MissJoy29(f): 7:44am On Jun 30, 2018
PreciousBro:

kiss kiss
Lol...decided to crawl out of your hiding place?
Re: Nigerian Man States The Difference Between A Feminist And A Bitter Person by MissJoy29(f): 7:45am On Jun 30, 2018
LilSfc:

Their case always weak me sha, but I don't have their time. But I think have now meet a lady with different perspectives
Awwww...thanks
Re: Nigerian Man States The Difference Between A Feminist And A Bitter Person by PreciousBro: 7:49am On Jun 30, 2018
MissJoy29:

Lol...decided to crawl out of your hiding place?
I flew actually. It was only a matter of time the sweetness of your graceful personality tickled me out of my nest o lol
Re: Nigerian Man States The Difference Between A Feminist And A Bitter Person by BabbanBura(m): 7:50am On Jun 30, 2018
MissJoy29:

Thanks cool

UWC

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man States The Difference Between A Feminist And A Bitter Person by MissJoy29(f): 8:07am On Jun 30, 2018
PreciousBro:

I flew actually. It was only a matter of time the sweetness of your graceful personality tickled me out of my nest o lol
There he goes again....
Re: Nigerian Man States The Difference Between A Feminist And A Bitter Person by PreciousBro: 8:11am On Jun 30, 2018
MissJoy29:

There he goes again....
lol wetin I do. Awww

OK. Let me stop flattering and tell you the honest and complimentary truth. You are a darling. Your personality in appearance would resemble that of an approaching featherless Angel cheesy

kiss
Re: Nigerian Man States The Difference Between A Feminist And A Bitter Person by MissJoy29(f): 8:20am On Jun 30, 2018
PreciousBro:

lol wetin I do. Awww

OK. Let me stop flattering and tell you the honest and complimentary truth. You are a darling. Your personality in appearance would resemble that of an approaching featherless Angel cheesy

kiss
Lol... you should be a writer. Do you write?

Or be a poet. Are you one?
I like the way you use words.
Re: Nigerian Man States The Difference Between A Feminist And A Bitter Person by PreciousBro: 8:25am On Jun 30, 2018
MissJoy29:

Lol... you should be a writer. Do you write?

Or be a poet. Are you one?
I like the way you use words.
It's a skill. Yea I agree I should be a writer except that I don't write, I just like to communicate vocally. There are other talents that PreciousBro prefer. smiley
Re: Nigerian Man States The Difference Between A Feminist And A Bitter Person by Fadiga24(m): 8:28am On Jun 30, 2018
Pocahontas come and see the difference
Re: Nigerian Man States The Difference Between A Feminist And A Bitter Person by MissJoy29(f): 8:33am On Jun 30, 2018
PreciousBro:

It's a skill. Yea I agree I should be a writer except that I don't write, I just like to communicate vocally. There are other talents that PreciousBro prefer. smiley
Hmmmm...don't waste that particular talent o.

Other talents? Like?
Re: Nigerian Man States The Difference Between A Feminist And A Bitter Person by PreciousBro: 8:38am On Jun 30, 2018
MissJoy29:

Hmmmm...don't waste that particular talent o.

Other talents? Like?
'Cum' lemme whisper to you. grin

Anyways I can see you're 'livin"...

The weather does you good huh ?
Re: Nigerian Man States The Difference Between A Feminist And A Bitter Person by MissJoy29(f): 9:03am On Jun 30, 2018
PreciousBro:

'Cum' lemme whisper to you. grin

Anyways I can see you're 'livin"...

The weather does you good huh ?
I'm close...

'Livin"...? What does that mean.

I can't complain, can I?
Re: Nigerian Man States The Difference Between A Feminist And A Bitter Person by LilSfc(m): 4:32pm On Jun 30, 2018
MissJoy29:
Awwww...thanks
U are welcome

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Thanks To My Chinese Boss / Miss Nairaland Contest 2018 - Nomination & Verification / He Does Not Want To Set Me Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.