Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,006 members, 7,821,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Nigerian Guy Stops Petrol Station In His Area From Collecting "Keg Charges" - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Guy Stops Petrol Station In His Area From Collecting "Keg Charges" (38246 Views)

Fuel Scarcity: Toheeb Eniafe Shot Dead Over Argument At Petrol Station In Lagos / LASEMA Reacts To Viral Video Of Man Who Reported A Robbery Attack In His Area / Nigerian Guy Shares Video Of Men Committing Suicide In China After Losing Bets. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Guy Stops Petrol Station In His Area From Collecting "Keg Charges" by ironben(m): 5:27pm On Jun 30, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Every fuel attendant has the right to collect keg charges. How much is #50 or #100 that you can't overlook. Those people suffer to make sure you have fuel in your car, at the end of the month they are paid peanuts yet you can't appreciate them with a token?
WTF is wrong with you?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Stops Petrol Station In His Area From Collecting "Keg Charges" by legba1(m): 5:31pm On Jun 30, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Every fuel attendant has the right to collect keg charges. How much is #50 or #100 that you can't overlook. Those people suffer to make sure you have fuel in your car, at the end of the month they are paid peanuts yet you can't appreciate them with a token?

Imagine you...suffer to make us have have fuel in our cars bi ti bawo....and your likes will come here and talk balderdash about political office holders and the police....
Re: Nigerian Guy Stops Petrol Station In His Area From Collecting "Keg Charges" by Baronnaire: 5:38pm On Jun 30, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

You're very stupid...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Stops Petrol Station In His Area From Collecting "Keg Charges" by Nuezha(m): 5:40pm On Jun 30, 2018
He's not alone. I call them bluff. I buy my fuel and get out without an extra dime. I won't support illegality.
Re: Nigerian Guy Stops Petrol Station In His Area From Collecting "Keg Charges" by Wiinnd(m): 5:55pm On Jun 30, 2018
Please who are the authorities you wrote to??
YOUNGELDER1:
Something similar happened to me
Petrol was been sold for 160 instead of the norma pump price

Sent a letter to the authority.
Authorities investigated,
Petrol station was sealed for a month and they had to pay a huge sum to re open.
Now it’s back to the normal price.

Re: Nigerian Guy Stops Petrol Station In His Area From Collecting "Keg Charges" by sammied(m): 6:00pm On Jun 30, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

You're a mad and at the same time a theif. Imagine someone like you becoming a governor or senator? Nigeria is doomed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Stops Petrol Station In His Area From Collecting "Keg Charges" by stagger: 6:04pm On Jun 30, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

People like you should be tied to a stake and torched alive. Fool!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Stops Petrol Station In His Area From Collecting "Keg Charges" by MrMann1(m): 6:06pm On Jun 30, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
What yeye right do they have to collect such charges. In a sane country, do we even need to buy fuel in kegs? It is abnormal!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Stops Petrol Station In His Area From Collecting "Keg Charges" by Akabuking: 6:06pm On Jun 30, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
the guy fought for his right and that of everyone in the community. if only WE can stand the police and government, things would have been better.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Stops Petrol Station In His Area From Collecting "Keg Charges" by mfm04622: 6:08pm On Jun 30, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Exactly the mindset that took Nigeria to where we are today! Appreciation is not by force. If you won't serve me until I pay, it is no longer appreciation. It is now extortion.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Stops Petrol Station In His Area From Collecting "Keg Charges" by Rexnegro(m): 6:24pm On Jun 30, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
obviously sickness dey ur brain , na someone like u dey spoil this country with this nonsense mindset .... if the work no pay them make they change , abi na by force to work in a fuel station? I

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Stops Petrol Station In His Area From Collecting "Keg Charges" by benjanny(m): 6:24pm On Jun 30, 2018
Change begins with you and i

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Stops Petrol Station In His Area From Collecting "Keg Charges" by centboy123456(m): 6:27pm On Jun 30, 2018
YOUNGELDER1:

Petrol station was sealed for a month and they had to pay a huge sum to re open.

how did u get to the authority
Re: Nigerian Guy Stops Petrol Station In His Area From Collecting "Keg Charges" by Rexnegro(m): 6:27pm On Jun 30, 2018
YOUNGELDER1:

well done bro , God bless u for that.... no foreigner go make naija better for us na we ourselves will deceive to make tinz better or not...I keep telling friends of mine that justice can be achieved in cheating situation if u no how to go abt it

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Stops Petrol Station In His Area From Collecting "Keg Charges" by Orpe7(m): 6:28pm On Jun 30, 2018
Those attendants are crooks. If u don't take care or watchful u will be scammed. Esp when they sell to someone a fuel of something less than 1000k they wont hook the nossle properly back so the machine doesnt revert back to zero and once u dont notice, they quickly start selling into ur vehicle that way u pay for what u never bought

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Stops Petrol Station In His Area From Collecting "Keg Charges" by galaxy2020(m): 6:30pm On Jun 30, 2018
Just listen to yourself. They suffer? Who forced them to work? They can go try armed robbery. What's wrong is wrong period.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Stops Petrol Station In His Area From Collecting "Keg Charges" by YOUNGELDER1(m): 7:08pm On Jun 30, 2018
Wiinnd:
Please who are the authorities you wrote to??

Petroleum Products Pricing Regulatory Agency and

Department of petroleum Resources.

https://www.dpr.gov.ng
https://www.pppra.gov.ng

Re: Nigerian Guy Stops Petrol Station In His Area From Collecting "Keg Charges" by YOUNGELDER1(m): 7:10pm On Jun 30, 2018
centboy123456:

how did u get to the authority

Petroleum Products Pricing Regulatory Agency and

Department of petroleum Resources.

https://www.dpr.gov.ng
https://www.pppra.gov.ng

Re: Nigerian Guy Stops Petrol Station In His Area From Collecting "Keg Charges" by srclark: 7:18pm On Jun 30, 2018
willibounce1:

You are nothing but an illiterate and a potential thief/scammer that's if you are not already one. So in other words the police and SARS all you are making noise about are right to rip money off people because their salary is small? If you start up a business and employ someone to monitor it and he or she rips customers off or even shortchange you because he/she feels you are not paying them well, you will be ok with that? The jobs of attendants at petrol station is not a high paying job. If you go for the job and you are not ok with the salary, you can look for something else to do. If they won't sell in kegs. I will remove the tank of my generator and get fuel at the filling station, so that your stupi.d and daft excuse for stealing doesn't work. the fact that you are used to the corrupt way of doing things doesn't mean everyother person does. there are lots of Nigerians who don't cut corners. They have learnt to live within their means and be contended with what they have. It is greedy people like you who want to live above their means that would look for every possible way to cheat and steal. If you work in a petrol station and you want to beg customers for 50naira which is wrong though, you can beg but do not give a condition that you won't sell if the customer doesn't add 50naira for keg. And please quit thinking like a cave man... I wonder where you come from.
wow wow wow
Only me a potential thief
Only me a potential scammer
Only me cave man
Only me daft
Oga did you read what I wrote ? Did you not see the part I said it is irritating ,These things have been around for sometime now so let's not act like we dont know or see these things .How can you link the SARS and police issue with an unarmed petrol attendant how does it correlate .Now get this into you 2mb abusive head
.The 50 naira tip is irritating but it has been going on for sometime
.The guy went too far to render people jobless dont we have enough thieves and Evans out there.
.People that settle to do these jobs are not really happy doing them but they have looked everywhere and decided to settle for what they are doing yet he has rendered jobless
.For his own safety he did not have to put his picture we read all sort of news these days house boys kills his boss girl friend cause oga refused to buy him a phone ,husband kills wife now he just made more enemies for himself if the people were doubting who did these to them now they know who and bet me the guy might not even recall any of their faces anymore .And for him To go there to buy and for them to be working there it automatically means they all stay in the same neigbourhood so why put yourself in harms way for no just reason.
.When you can't impact on someone's life for them to be better it is better to leave them the way they are dont take from them or reduce them .
.You dont have to throw insults to make your point easy easy
Re: Nigerian Guy Stops Petrol Station In His Area From Collecting "Keg Charges" by Basic123: 7:34pm On Jun 30, 2018
seguno2:

Please stop allowing yourself to be fooled by Buhari’s pretence. He is more corrupt than Abacha. Fact!
Is okonjo iweala too not corrupt than abacha based on your logic?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Stops Petrol Station In His Area From Collecting "Keg Charges" by srclark: 7:42pm On Jun 30, 2018
Twinmama:

Emotionally sentimentally nonsense. Advocate/Justice for Fuel Attendants. If I come to your station and you demand one stupid #50 I will put the nuzzle in your anus. Olodo rabata, emotions can not hook us, try another strategy pls.
if you come to my station I would rather waste my PMS than sell to you madam park well .WICKEDNESS DOES NOT PAY.Do you have any idea the kind of hardship this over zealous act will cause wives ,children ,parents ,relatives the economy is bad the way it is people that won't ask you for support and money on a good day do so now without shame now you render people jobless if they take into crime now and start disturbing the peace of mind that is not even there in the first place .Come on guys let's have human pity I am an employer of labour and I know how it feels like when I delay my employees salary for some days talkless of rendering them jobless I wonder the way some of us sleep at night with our wicked and evil deeds .That aside social media is a tool for connecting with family friends and business associates if you are not careful enough with its usage you can get yourself into a lot of trouble or put.yourself in harms way if you are not cautious while using it ,I am half way on the other side of the world and I got to read this post and saw the picture so try to picture the principal parties that are directly involved in this seeing the picture of who took their source of livelihood from them .At any point in your life try as much as possible not to be anyone's excuse for their downfall in life .May God not allow you me and our loved ones run into hard times you are blessed
Re: Nigerian Guy Stops Petrol Station In His Area From Collecting "Keg Charges" by drphantom: 7:51pm On Jun 30, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Chief how can you talk like this? They have the right to indulge in a criminal activity? Or you don’t know that is extortion? Small time we will be blaming Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Stops Petrol Station In His Area From Collecting "Keg Charges" by holysin5683(m): 7:54pm On Jun 30, 2018
wetin concern me
Re: Nigerian Guy Stops Petrol Station In His Area From Collecting "Keg Charges" by vicoloni(m): 9:15pm On Jun 30, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

You’re an asshole. Is it by force to work as a petrol attendant?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Guy Stops Petrol Station In His Area From Collecting "Keg Charges" by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 30, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
They don't have the RIGHT. I leave it for them because I know they need it- but when a customer chooses not to give them he has every right to. As far as I'm concerned, it's just a tip. If they wanted to earn more they could learn skills to get themselves a different job. Everyone who has a job "suffers to get their job done".

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Stops Petrol Station In His Area From Collecting "Keg Charges" by munas: 9:55pm On Jun 30, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Shut up your mouth you silly goat.

Who told you the have the right?

You are just a FOOL....and a very BIG FOOL you will always be

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Stops Petrol Station In His Area From Collecting "Keg Charges" by vetrovialMan(m): 10:39pm On Jun 30, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

I think there is pus in your brain, it is people like you that encourage corruption, because they are paid peanuts gives them the right to extort people, do you know how much the person being extorted is paid? If they are not satisfied with their pay, they should either quit or approach management to ask for a pay raise and not turn criminals. If i am asked to for a token, i can give or decide not to. I know for certain that fuel pump attendants are not responsible for procuring fuel, they are just attendants. Let's stop justifying evil practices with stupid excuses

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Stops Petrol Station In His Area From Collecting "Keg Charges" by LIVEBYTRUTH: 11:56pm On Jun 30, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

You are the biggest fool in this Nairaland, if they are not satisfied with their salaries why didn't they resign and try joblessness . You and the idiots that clicked Like to your trash are all simpletons

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Stops Petrol Station In His Area From Collecting "Keg Charges" by seguno2: 1:52am On Jul 01, 2018
Basic123:

Is okonjo iweala too not corrupt than abacha based on your logic?

Buhari and APC have been in government for over three years, why have they not recovered any loot from Okonjo Iweala if she is corrupt like Abacha
I hope that you are capable of answering intelligently. Are you?
Re: Nigerian Guy Stops Petrol Station In His Area From Collecting "Keg Charges" by Jossycare: 4:12am On Jul 01, 2018
Kudos man!
Re: Nigerian Guy Stops Petrol Station In His Area From Collecting "Keg Charges" by davide470(m): 5:17am On Jul 01, 2018
Jazmiynne:

Can someone also help us inform this guy that the petrol station should in fact be sanction for selling to Kegs. Since he is seeking social media popularity, he should also release the name of the station make DPR guys also join in the celebration of not turning the blind eye.

#JustSaying sad
He is not seeking social media popularity. He is doing the right thing.

@bolded, don't just let me start o. angry
"Remove the log in your eyes before trying to take out the speck in someone else eyes" -- said by Jesus.
Re: Nigerian Guy Stops Petrol Station In His Area From Collecting "Keg Charges" by phinter: 5:46am On Jul 01, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Such thinking is what you don't find in developed countries and that is why they are developed. You are practically supporting bribe. If someone wants to tip them it's ok but not mandatory.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Agulu Youths Chase Mkpurummiri Out Of The Town / Damilare Abodunrin Is Missing (Photo) / 60-Year-Old Woman Buys & Sells Baby For N1 Million In USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.