Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

FCMB Seems To Be The Most Fraudulent Bank In Nigeria. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FCMB Seems To Be The Most Fraudulent Bank In Nigeria. (544 Views)

Don't Be A Victim. Opay Is A Fraudulent Bank. / Nigerian Banks: Fraudulent Bank Charges / Is UBA Now A Fraudulent Bank? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FCMB Seems To Be The Most Fraudulent Bank In Nigeria. by Baronnaire: 11:00am On Jun 30, 2018
FCMB customers are by this post warned to always take note of their account balance prior to any transaction be it credit or debit as the bank has deviced means of over deducting and defrauding unsuspecting customers.

My ordeal has been a recurring act of double deduction by the bank for my loan repayment, and on countless occasions they have reversed the excess deduction when I identify the fraud.

I always take a screenshot of my balance via the mobile app prior to any financial transactions and on several occasions caught them over-deducting. When confronted with the evidence (screenshots) they feign system error and reverse the money.

The incident has happened once again and as usual I have sreenshots to expose the fraud.

I have mailed them with my evidence and they are yet to respond. Twitter handler responded after nearly 30mins asking my to write to customer service.

I call customer service line and the machine is telling me to wait for 27mins as if it's toll free.

I wish to advice you to stay away from FCMB if you plan on opening an account with them and close your account if already in their trap.

That's why they post inordinate profits to woo investors. ROBBING PETER TO PAY PAUL...

Re: FCMB Seems To Be The Most Fraudulent Bank In Nigeria. by Baronnaire: 11:00am On Jun 30, 2018
Criminals...
Re: FCMB Seems To Be The Most Fraudulent Bank In Nigeria. by Baronnaire: 11:01am On Jun 30, 2018
Mods please push to front page to save unsuspecting Nigerians...
Re: FCMB Seems To Be The Most Fraudulent Bank In Nigeria. by Donald3d(m): 11:34am On Jun 30, 2018
shocked
Re: FCMB Seems To Be The Most Fraudulent Bank In Nigeria. by Centrallock: 11:38am On Jun 30, 2018
You never jam Firstbank

1 Like

Re: FCMB Seems To Be The Most Fraudulent Bank In Nigeria. by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 30, 2018
Centrallock:
You never jam Firstbank
Re: FCMB Seems To Be The Most Fraudulent Bank In Nigeria. by debolayinka(m): 12:51pm On Jun 30, 2018
Try Access bank before you conclude.

If I could buy more thunder from the market, I would have added it to small one with, and send it to their headquaters, for their baseless deductions.

1 Like

Re: FCMB Seems To Be The Most Fraudulent Bank In Nigeria. by Amazonboss(f): 3:14pm On Jun 30, 2018
debolayinka:
Try Access bank before you conclude.

If I could buy more thunder from the market, I would have added it to small one with, and send it to their headquaters, for their baseless deductions.

Same here bro! Unnecessary deductions
Re: FCMB Seems To Be The Most Fraudulent Bank In Nigeria. by dermmy(m): 6:56pm On Jun 30, 2018
Hello Nairalanders pls do banks charge for airtime recharge? I loaded N700 airtime this month now they sent my statement of account stating N1032 was Debited this month and i only recharged 100naira airtime seven times this month. This has been happening for a while now. The bank is WEMA

(1) (Reply)

MAN Generates 13,000mw From Alternative Energy Sources / How To Start Your Own Successful Business From Nothing -part 1 (naija) / I Sell Wristwatches...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.