Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,583 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

Federal University Lokoja Expels 13 Innocent Final Year Students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Lokoja Expels 13 Innocent Final Year Students (790 Views)

NUC Approves 29 New Programmes For Federal University, Lokoja / Update On Lydia Lawal: The Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja. / Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja Unjustly Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal University Lokoja Expels 13 Innocent Final Year Students by Jumkye: 2:33pm On Jun 30, 2018
Facebook user cries out after being expelled by Federal University Lokoja.

Read what she wrote

"My name is Lydia Lawal, I studied Economics at Federal University lokoja.
After 4 years of blood and sweat my university handed me an expulsion letter unjustly. Please I want all well meaning Nigerians to help share my story till we get justice.
I gained admission to Federal University lokoja in 2013, as an orphan I had to work in Lagos during the long vacations to pay my school fees. And from my first semester to 400 level first semester I was on second class upper with a 4 point cgpa. The issue that led to the expulsion of 13 students in my class started during my final exams when there was an alleged examination leakage where some students were said to have bought questions from a driver. I happened to be the departmental president at the time of the crises and I was called by my head of department to answer some questions concerning the issue which I knew nothing about (prior to my exams I lost my kid brother which made me lose interest in social gatherings, I kept to myself through out the exams). All this happened last year we called back in October to rewrite all our papers under 4 days with less than a week's notice. The university management refused to release the result of the new exam, refused to convok my department with others and didn't mobilize us for NYSC. I was shocked that after almost 9months the university management called 13 of us which includes the best student in my class with a cgpa of 4.9 to come and pick up an expulsion letter, and our names pasted all over the school as expelled students. The Vice chancellor claims that as long as you were invited to the exam malpractice committee, then it's enough reason to believe one is involved.Please I am asking for an human right activist to take up our case. My mother is a poor widow that cannot afford the services of a lawyer.
Please don't let this injustice be swept under carpet , we believe they are playing politics with our lives"

Re: Federal University Lokoja Expels 13 Innocent Final Year Students by CodeTemplar: 3:01pm On Jun 30, 2018
Next time apply to a proper school or blend up.
Re: Federal University Lokoja Expels 13 Innocent Final Year Students by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 30, 2018
CodeTemplar:
And you think those proper schools don't exhibit this undecided?
Re: Federal University Lokoja Expels 13 Innocent Final Year Students by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 30, 2018
i refuse to be a victim of exam malpractice
Re: Federal University Lokoja Expels 13 Innocent Final Year Students by Rachelsblog(f): 7:24pm On Jun 30, 2018
Lalasticlala did u see this?
Re: Federal University Lokoja Expels 13 Innocent Final Year Students by marsoden: 10:02pm On Jun 30, 2018
CodeTemplar:

Did they use your brain to cook jollof rice?
Re: Federal University Lokoja Expels 13 Innocent Final Year Students by CodeTemplar: 10:41pm On Jun 30, 2018
marsoden:

Did they use your brain to cook jollof rice?
If it was used to cook jollof, which one will I use to reply you?
Seems you own brain is running same time-table as PHCN and ASUU.

(1) (Reply)

Do I Stand Any Chance Of Graduating With First Class At A Cgpa Of 2.83 Now / University Of Agric, Makurdi Shutdown Indefinitely / Differences Between Admission On JAMB Caps And Your School Of Choice Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.