Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,176 members, 7,825,672 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Why You Should Never Pray - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why You Should Never Pray (2085 Views)

Pastor Touching Men's Manhood To Pray For Them (Video) / Why Should Christians Pray For Those Who Hate Them? / Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Never Pray by MizMyColi(f): 3:42am On May 29, 2023
@ifenes,

I sent you an email.
Please, respond.
Re: Why You Should Never Pray by FRANCISTOWN: 5:55am On May 29, 2023
ifenes:

Under no circumstances should you use the word “ Prayer” whichever way you see or use it, prayer is a sign of weakness and helplessness, allowing yourself to become a “PREY”. A prey to to negative predators( on soul levels)who might use you as a vessle if you allow it. It’s more like turning yourself into a “ sucker” in your neighbourhood and therefore becoming a prey to predators who will take advantage of you.

Firstly you must know what and whom exactly you are praying. Prayer is like a contract, terms and conditions . Anything El, Elohim, Allah are Energy frequency imposed on you and must you must run away from. I’m talking about Esoteric Energies. These are Energy feilds people on this planet are contracted to. You follow their terms and conditions and become a prey to them, letting them do to you whatever they wish. They feed from your thoughts, emotions and Energy fields. Imagine the amount of Energy fed to the Energy beings called Allah and Yahweh. These are parasite entities that feed of your energies from the shadow.

Let’s look at the 10 commandments for example. A follower of Yahweh is meant to follow these laws and once this fellow breaks any of these laws he automatically feels remorse, you give your power to that energy to manipulate you which ever way it feels. You become a Prey.

Everything that happens to us first happens on Enegy levels. I’m sure lots of people ain’t aware of that. Let’s say you are praying for £20, the spirit you are praying to doesn’t actually know what £20 is but since you are in that energy vibration of needing £20, it will make you to always need £20. You have become a prey in that sense.

The Gods of religion are Enegy vibration ignorant humans have been being subjected to. They will always give you the Enegy vibration which you are while praying, hence it’s really dangerous to prey or beg. Otherwise they gonna make you more realities of being a beggar.

Understand that you are Gods. Rather than prey, make AFFIRMATIONS. MAKE THE ENERGY WORK FOR YOU! Stop bowing to gods/ spirits you do not know. You are like a radio that has the ability to pick up radio station based on the frequency you tune to. Worshiping, praising, Prey-ing is selling your soul to someone else. Be wise !

Prayers have never done anything for anyone since time immemorial. Maybe one day I'd even share the story of my journey to atheism and trust me, it's not going to be boring.

People who believe in any form of God out there are people who have never put in all kinds of efforts to find god.

No matter how much effort you put in, you can't find god because he's not out there.

Maybe he is dead or on a sabbatical leave 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Why You Should Never Pray by NNTR: 7:40am On May 29, 2023
ifenes:
Under no circumstances should you use the word “ Prayer” whichever way you see or use it, prayer is a sign of weakness and helplessness, allowing yourself to become a “PREY”.
Luke 18:1
Now Jesus was telling the disciples a parable to make the point
that at all times they ought to pray and not give up and lose heart,

PRAY, as evident here on this thread, especially the original post, is sometimes confused with prey, when in actual fact, to pray, has nothing, whatsoever to do with predatory, as, pray, in effects, stands for Praise, Repent, Ask and Yield.

Prayer is so much more than bringing selfish needs

The meaning of PRAY is to beg someone earnestly or desperately to do something, even is to ask someone earnestly or anxiously to do something. It often operates as a function word in introducing a question, request, or plea.

For illustrative examples:
Matthew 26:39
'And after going a little farther, He fell face down and prayed, saying,
“My Father, if it is possible
[that is, consistent with Your will],
let this cup pass from Me;
yet not as I will, but as You will.”
'

Matthew 26:42
He went away a second time and prayed, saying,
“My Father, if this cannot pass away unless I drink it, Your will be done.”

ifenes:
A prey to to negative predators (on soul levels) who might use you as a vessle if you allow it. It’s more like turning yourself into a “ sucker” in your neighbourhood and therefore becoming a prey to predators who will take advantage of you.
Prayer is a two-way spiritual relationship, that involves giving our attention to God by talking to God or communicating with Him and at same time, also listen out and listen to Him

The devil is widely recognised to be an incognito predator lusting after souls. From the very beginning to date, the devil has been greatly at work in this world, going after your soul, you, being that you are soul and vice versa.

The devil's plan for you, your soul, is degradation, despoliation, devastation and damnation. On the other hand, God's plan is salvation (i.e. literally, throw a lifeline)

ifenes:
Firstly you must know what and whom exactly you are praying. Prayer is like a contract, terms and conditions . Anything El, Elohim, Allah are Energy frequency imposed on you and must you must run away from. I’m talking about Esoteric Energies. These are Energy feilds people on this planet are contracted to. You follow their terms and conditions and become a prey to them, letting them do to you whatever they wish. They feed from your thoughts, emotions and Energy fields. Imagine the amount of Energy fed to the Energy beings called Allah and Yahweh. These are parasite entities that feed of your energies from the shadow.

Let’s look at the 10 commandments for example. A follower of Yahweh is meant to follow these laws and once this fellow breaks any of these laws he automatically feels remorse, you give your power to that energy to manipulate you which ever way it feels. You become a Prey.
Not all followers of YHWH, aka Yahweh are man of God, woman of God, son of God, daughter of God or child of God, but all man of God, woman of God, son of God, daughter of God or child of God, are a follower of God, who essentially are operating and executing a law that isnt just only superior and stronger but in addition, is actually wielding a law, that is, more powerful that all the 10 commandments rolled in one

You missed the memo, that we are in the dispensation of grace and liberty, meaning, we are no longer operating under the law (i.e. the 10 commandments). We've since moved on to following the royal law. Love really conquers all

ifenes:
Everything that happens to us first happens on Enegy levels. I’m sure lots of people ain’t aware of that.
God is incorporeal, significantly meaning that God is a Spirit, and so, by default, and relatively speaking can be connected to by similar means, which is, the frequencies, oscillations and vibrations rates of your spirit man

The higher and longer your frequencies, oscillations and vibrations level dictates and determines how well you function in your connection with and/or to God

ifenes:
Let’s say you are praying for £20, the spirit you are praying to doesn’t actually know what £20 is but since you are in that energy vibration of needing £20, it will make you to always need £20. You have become a prey in that sense.
The Spirit of God is omniscient, as in, it is, omni know all things.

Demonic spirits, on the contrary, and admittedly, might not necessarily know what £20 is

ifenes:
The Gods of religion are Enegy vibration ignorant humans have been being subjected to. They will always give you the Enegy vibration which you are while praying, hence it’s really dangerous to prey or beg. Otherwise they gonna make you more realities of being a beggar.
This here, following, is what Jeremiah 29:11, says about God concerning His own
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you,” says Yahweh,
“thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you hope and a future.

ifenes:
Understand that you are Gods. Rather than prey, make AFFIRMATIONS. MAKE THE ENERGY WORK FOR YOU! Stop bowing to gods/ spirits you do not know. You are like a radio that has the ability to pick up radio station based on the frequency you tune to. Worshiping, praising, Prey-ing is selling your soul to someone else. Be wise !
John 10:34
Jesus answered them,
“Is it not written in your Law, ‘I SAID, YOU ARE GODS?
[human judges representing God, not divine beings]’?

Please dont get it twisted and all crooked up

The context of Psalm 82:6, mirrored and echoed by John 10:34, simply is talking about the ability, capability to make sound judgment, make correct and good decisions, arriving at correct and good conclusion

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.
Re: Why You Should Never Pray by NNTR: 7:40am On May 29, 2023
NNTR:
Leviticus 17:14
The life of every creature is in its blood ...

Job 27:3
as long as my breath is still within me and the breath of God remains in my nostrils,

Job 27:8
For what is the hope of the godless when he is cut off, when God takes away his life?

Job 33:4
The Spirit of God has made me, and the breath of the Almighty gives me life.

Job 34:14
If He were to set His heart to it and withdraw His Spirit and breath,

Man is tripartite, its make up comprises of the flesh, aka body, the soul and the spirit aka life-force, aka ruach, and aka breath of God.

The soul is partly a kernel and gateway, being that it functions in being used to connect with the body, through the five senses (i.e. the faculties of sight, smell, hearing, taste, and touch) and connect to receive instructions or communication from God, through the spirit man, pka spirit

The life of the flesh, aka body, is in its blood, while on the other hand, the life of the soul, is in its spirit, aka life-force, aka ruach, and aka breath of God.

Lose too much blood, then as a result of that, the body dies, with the breath of God, hot on heels, following closely behind exiting the body and returning back to its Owner.

When the body died and the spirit aka life-force, aka ruach, and aka breath of God had vacated the body, then the soul, gets transported out of the body, to arrive at a holding place akin to being in a departure lounge of an airport, just as if like, when taking a flight to a destination.

Yes, if your spirit man, is alive, and is strong, meaning, if it is rapidly enough, oscillating and operating on a higher frequency, strong enough to connect and receive clearly with its antenna, communications transmitted from the throne of grace, then happy days and miracles galore then

MizMyColi:
It's how this post makes more sense in in 2023 than it did five years ago. I'm also reminded how it was a journey of spiritual awakening for many of us that period.

I hope we are all good. Sending love and light your ways🙂
A brotherly advice to safeguard against risks of choking, is remove fish bones whilst eating and before swallowing. Else its game over

Re: Why You Should Never Pray by ifenes(m): 6:22pm On Jun 11, 2023
NNTR:
Luke 18:1
Now Jesus was telling the disciples a parable to make the point
that at all times they ought to pray and not give up and lose heart,

PRAY, as evident here on this thread, especially the original post, is sometimes confused with prey, when in actual fact, to pray, has nothing, whatsoever to do with predatory, as, pray, in effects, stands for Praise, Repent, Ask and Yield.

Prayer is so much more than bringing selfish needs

The meaning of PRAY is to beg someone earnestly or desperately to do something, even is to ask someone earnestly or anxiously to do something. It often operates as a function word in introducing a question, request, or plea.

For illustrative examples:
Matthew 26:39
'And after going a little farther, He fell face down and prayed, saying,
“My Father, if it is possible
[that is, consistent with Your will],
let this cup pass from Me;
yet not as I will, but as You will.”
'

Matthew 26:42
He went away a second time and prayed, saying,
“My Father, if this cannot pass away unless I drink it, Your will be done.”

Prayer is a two-way spiritual relationship, that involves giving our attention to God by talking to God or communicating with Him and at same time, also listen out and listen to Him

The devil is widely recognised to be an incognito predator lusting after souls. From the very beginning to date, the devil has been greatly at work in this world, going after your soul, you, being that you are soul and vice versa.

The devil's plan for you, your soul, is degradation, despoliation, devastation and damnation. On the other hand, God's plan is salvation (i.e. literally, throw a lifeline)

Not all followers of YHWH, aka Yahweh are man of God, woman of God, son of God, daughter of God or child of God, but all man of God, woman of God, son of God, daughter of God or child of God, are a follower of God, who essentially are operating and executing a law that isnt just only superior and stronger but in addition, is actually wielding a law, that is, more powerful that all the 10 commandments rolled in one

You missed the memo, that we are in the dispensation of grace and liberty, meaning, we are no longer operating under the law (i.e. the 10 commandments). We've since moved on to following the royal law. Love really conquers all

God is incorporeal, significantly meaning that God is a Spirit, and so, by default, and relatively speaking can be connected to by similar means, which is, the frequencies, oscillations and vibrations rates of your spirit man

The higher and longer your frequencies, oscillations and vibrations level dictates and determines how well you function in your connection with and/or to God

The Spirit of God is omniscient, as in, it is, omni know all things.

Demonic spirits, on the contrary, and admittedly, might not necessarily know what £20 is

This here, following, is what Jeremiah 29:11, says about God concerning His own
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you,” says Yahweh,
“thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you hope and a future.

John 10:34
Jesus answered them,
“Is it not written in your Law, ‘I SAID, YOU ARE GODS?
[human judges representing God, not divine beings]’?

Please dont get it twisted and all crooked up

The context of Psalm 82:6, mirrored and echoed by John 10:34, simply is talking about the ability, capability to made sound judgment, make correct and good decisions, arriving at correct and good conclusion

I hear you. Religion and the New Testament especially is a soul trap keeping you from advancing and evolving

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Never Pray by Jessiemms: 8:16pm On Jun 11, 2023
Prayer For Winning The Spiritual Battles In Our Life.

Gracious Father, I acknowledge that I am weak and inadequate on my own. I cannot overcome these spiritual battles in my own strength. But I thank You for the promise in Your Word that when I am weak, You are strong. You are my refuge and fortress, and I find my strength and courage in You alone. Fill me with Your Holy Spirit, that I may be empowered to stand firm against the schemes of the enemy.

I pray that You would equip me with the full armor of God, as described in Ephesians 6:10-18. Clothe me with the belt of truth, that I may discern the lies and deceptions of the enemy.

Lord, I lift up those who are also facing spiritual battles. May they find solace and strength in You. Help them to remember that the battle belongs to You and that victory is assured through Christ Jesus. Give them the perseve

Put on me the breastplate of righteo https://allpastors.org/prayer-for-winning-the-spiritual-battles-in-our-life/
Re: Why You Should Never Pray by Myer(m): 7:05am On Jun 12, 2023
Ishilove:

It is not about teaching and indoctrination, it's the practical word of God that brings about almost impossible testimonies that I base my post on. Someone will just sit down somewhere and start writing things, and some gullible people will swallow it hook, line and sinker

More wisdom to your wisdom.
This is how iniquity was found in Lucifer. He exalted himself above God.
And now he is lower than worms.
This poster knows he's wrong, he simply wishes to mislead others to hell along with him.
Re: Why You Should Never Pray by Kobojunkie: 2:38pm On Jun 12, 2023
Religionists cannot just sit down and patiently do some research about their Bible or Qur'an. They merely believe in anything blindly.
That is why it is religion after all. Religion is a system engineered and used as a tool against the ignorant. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Never Pray by kkins25(m): 12:36am On Jul 14, 2023
MizMyColi:

To the person that liked this post today.
Thank you.
I am grateful.

It is timely.
didn't know you're still here!!!! How's it been?
Re: Why You Should Never Pray by kkins25(m): 4:51pm On Sep 23, 2023
Kobojunkie:
But the post does not in fact indicate the truth of God as none of what is claimed particularly regarding prayer aligns with the Truth as decreed by God Himself. undecided

You see, Scripture states that God does not answer the prayers of the unrighteous; the pleas and requests and every petition, praise, offering, work, plea, sacrifice, etc., of the unrighteous are tainted by their sins(disobedience/unholiness) and are hence an abomination to God. So, what is definite is that even your many pleas for the forgiveness of sins are not answered by God given that God made no special exemptions for that kind of plea. No amount of praying can cause God to change His mind regarding that which concerns the unrighteous by the way. So if you are thinking of prescribing more prayers that only means you really don't understand or know God at all. undecided

God, however, openly bragged about how He only answers the prayers of the righteous; He delights in granting them the desires of their heart meaning that they are those who he loves. For this very reason, Jesus Christ urged His followers to seek first the Kingdom of God and God's Righteousness in order that all things— the blessings and rewards of the Kingdom of God(holiness), answers to prayers included—shall be added on to them. And as Jesus Christ explained in His Gospel, the only way to become Holy, and then also Righteous, is by way of continuous submission and obedience to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, god's Truth and Law in the Kingdom of god - John 8 vs 31 - 36 & John 14 vs 15 - 23. Jesus Christ is the only way. Obedience to the Truth of God is the one and only path to righteousness. No amount of praying and other religious rituals can accomplish that. undecided

God deals indirectly with the unrighteous, the same way He deals with the unbelievers including the wicked and the ungrateful and that is by pouring out His mercy and kindness on them daily. So every time as an unrighteous you feel that God has answered your prayer know that at that same moment, or moments before that, God also provided the same mercy or similar to someone else across the world — or maybe just across from you— who does not even believe in God, nor asked God for anything. So, if answers from God are what you seek, then do what Jesus Christ said you should, which is to seek first the Kingdom of God(holiness), and then God's righteousness, in order that all these things —the blessings and rewards of the Kingdom of God(including answers to prayers) can be added to you. undecided

So, aren't you better off dumping out the lies entirely so you can finally grasp the Truth of God and eventually begin to benefit in Truth from it? undecided

When you look at economics and the world we live in, I wonder, kobo, do you still agree with the above? How does that "righteousness" fit in circumstances like that of Wealthy cruel men?
Re: Why You Should Never Pray by Kobojunkie: 4:55pm On Sep 23, 2023
kkins25:
■ When you look at economics and the world we live in, I wonder, kobo, do you still agree with the above? How does that "righteousness" fit in circumstances like that of Wealthy cruel men?
What does it matter the economics of the world? What does it matter the circumstances of the wealthy cruel man? What has Righteousness to do with any of that undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

If God Is Beyond This Universe How Is There Gold In Heaven? / . / Truthislight - Come And Show Us The Truth - A Discussion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.