Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,093 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Izaak Theo Adu Flaunts His Chest After Removing Boobs - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Izaak Theo Adu Flaunts His Chest After Removing Boobs (78248 Views)

Excited Lady Proudly Shows Off Her 'chest' After A Successful Boobs Surgery / Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male / Davido’s Fan Gets ‘Blow My Mind’ Painting Done On His Chest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Izaak Theo Adu Flaunts His Chest After Removing Boobs by DEIFIED(m): 8:46am On Jul 01, 2018
mehnn, too much problems in this world.
Re: Izaak Theo Adu Flaunts His Chest After Removing Boobs by whiteTORTIISE(m): 8:46am On Jul 01, 2018
Samusu:
Subhanallah
Subhanal-true
Re: Izaak Theo Adu Flaunts His Chest After Removing Boobs by GodsOwnFav(m): 8:48am On Jul 01, 2018
DIKEnaWAR:
Next, we want to see him put his severed preeq on the table with the caption; chains off. No more a slave.

You don't get it, he doesn't have a preeq. he is a she trying to modify herself to a he.

1 Like

Re: Izaak Theo Adu Flaunts His Chest After Removing Boobs by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 01, 2018
Smooth operator... Love Sade's songs kiss kiss kiss
Re: Izaak Theo Adu Flaunts His Chest After Removing Boobs by victorazyvictor(m): 8:51am On Jul 01, 2018
dirty thing
Re: Izaak Theo Adu Flaunts His Chest After Removing Boobs by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 01, 2018
Product of failed parenting. Train up a child in a way..........
Re: Izaak Theo Adu Flaunts His Chest After Removing Boobs by watchindelta(m): 8:51am On Jul 01, 2018
No not again
Re: Izaak Theo Adu Flaunts His Chest After Removing Boobs by Soulsymbol99: 8:51am On Jul 01, 2018
Uche ogbuagu said it that,God if it is traffic that is still holding u from coming to end this world, itz best known 2 u alone wink blindman is crying he can't see, those that can are crying they have seen 2much

1 Like

Re: Izaak Theo Adu Flaunts His Chest After Removing Boobs by driand(m): 8:52am On Jul 01, 2018
Her life, non of me business.. Nice shave tho!
Re: Izaak Theo Adu Flaunts His Chest After Removing Boobs by jaxxy(m): 8:52am On Jul 01, 2018
Most of these trans are either confused or running from smtn even bruce genner. He was better as a man. They need to undergo counseling and therapy to clear sm of their issues 1st.
Re: Izaak Theo Adu Flaunts His Chest After Removing Boobs by colonist(m): 8:54am On Jul 01, 2018
this is the problem when u leave ur child too long abroad...

if naija sun beat this one e for no remember to become transgender.... rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Izaak Theo Adu Flaunts His Chest After Removing Boobs by dominique(f): 8:58am On Jul 01, 2018
This is why it is always good to have more than one child.

3 Likes

Re: Izaak Theo Adu Flaunts His Chest After Removing Boobs by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 01, 2018
See wetin over feeding dey cause.. Mtcheewwwwwwwww

1 Like

Re: Izaak Theo Adu Flaunts His Chest After Removing Boobs by PennywysCares(m): 9:00am On Jul 01, 2018
sparog:
Trading breast for dry chest

I don't see d sense in dat

I love breast

grin
Nwanne we both luv breast

3 Likes

Re: Izaak Theo Adu Flaunts His Chest After Removing Boobs by PennywysCares(m): 9:03am On Jul 01, 2018
Does it mean she can pregnant a woman grin grin
Re: Izaak Theo Adu Flaunts His Chest After Removing Boobs by calmbad007(m): 9:04am On Jul 01, 2018
Shim's just trying to be a smooth operator
Re: Izaak Theo Adu Flaunts His Chest After Removing Boobs by hinograce: 9:05am On Jul 01, 2018
I really don't understand. What of his or her ovaries fallopian tubes, uterus and all that stuff

1 Like

Re: Izaak Theo Adu Flaunts His Chest After Removing Boobs by doskie(m): 9:05am On Jul 01, 2018
very irritating
Re: Izaak Theo Adu Flaunts His Chest After Removing Boobs by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 01, 2018
Samusu:
Subhanallah
Hehehe.
Re: Izaak Theo Adu Flaunts His Chest After Removing Boobs by dmola(m): 9:07am On Jul 01, 2018
bammo:
how did she get *sideburns* that I've been dying 2 have?

my curiosity thou..
Re: Izaak Theo Adu Flaunts His Chest After Removing Boobs by desmondokonkwo(m): 9:08am On Jul 01, 2018
Good God have mercy. Baba God your patience no he here ooo.
Re: Izaak Theo Adu Flaunts His Chest After Removing Boobs by Maket: 9:10am On Jul 01, 2018
falcon01:

But why na And a dick will be transplanted to this for humping!! This is confusing haba. But sha I dont care it aint my body.

He should also show us the dick after the transplanting and tell us the source.

If it's PLASTIC DICK or donated by another transgender.

I want to know if the colour of the dick is different from his/her complexion
Re: Izaak Theo Adu Flaunts His Chest After Removing Boobs by Oduwils222(m): 9:11am On Jul 01, 2018
How about the private part?
Re: Izaak Theo Adu Flaunts His Chest After Removing Boobs by bizzibodi(m): 9:15am On Jul 01, 2018
DIKEnaWAR:
Next, we want to see him put his severed preeq on the table with the caption; chains off. No more a slave.
Y are they using "HE" to confuse u & others she is a female with 2 lips vertical pussy.

1 Like

Re: Izaak Theo Adu Flaunts His Chest After Removing Boobs by blingxx(m): 9:17am On Jul 01, 2018
Houseofglam7:
Bunch of lost souls everywhere!!!

what do you mean by lost soul... the same God that created you also created him.. imagine the pain and humiliation he goes through everyday
Re: Izaak Theo Adu Flaunts His Chest After Removing Boobs by blingxx(m): 9:18am On Jul 01, 2018
Zionista:
Product of failed parenting. Train up a child in a way..........

see low IQ... it is the parent that made him that way abi?
Re: Izaak Theo Adu Flaunts His Chest After Removing Boobs by bizzibodi(m): 9:21am On Jul 01, 2018
Where iz she gonna get a pfucking cork & nuts,b/c only God can provide.
Re: Izaak Theo Adu Flaunts His Chest After Removing Boobs by goldman777: 9:22am On Jul 01, 2018
Still steps like a girl though transgender is bullshit
Re: Izaak Theo Adu Flaunts His Chest After Removing Boobs by itzokay: 9:26am On Jul 01, 2018
Transgender ko, confused gender ni!!

While others are getting boobs enlargement this one is getting boobs extermination. Whatever rocks their boat. My sincere condolence to the families of the bereaved. If u know u knowgrin

2 Likes

Re: Izaak Theo Adu Flaunts His Chest After Removing Boobs by saajus: 9:27am On Jul 01, 2018
I love Sade Adu. Very decent human being.I cant believe her only daugter will be doing this rubish. It’s a pity sha
Re: Izaak Theo Adu Flaunts His Chest After Removing Boobs by deenee: 9:28am On Jul 01, 2018
Sex change or not the woman in him I'll always manifest.

Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rihanna's New Look After She Became A Mum / Tekno Gets Hospitalized, Shares Sick Bed Selfie / Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.