Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Izaak Theo Adu Flaunts His Chest After Removing Boobs - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Izaak Theo Adu Flaunts His Chest After Removing Boobs (78198 Views)

Excited Lady Proudly Shows Off Her 'chest' After A Successful Boobs Surgery / Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male / Davido’s Fan Gets ‘Blow My Mind’ Painting Done On His Chest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Izaak Theo Adu Flaunts His Chest After Removing Boobs by Kolping: 10:28pm On Jul 01, 2018
Re: Izaak Theo Adu Flaunts His Chest After Removing Boobs by nigeria005(m): 1:16am On Jul 02, 2018
anyway I dont blame u, I blame Buhari...lazy youths undecided undecided
Re: Izaak Theo Adu Flaunts His Chest After Removing Boobs by jhubril(m): 6:23am On Jul 02, 2018
mimicue:

It’s like English is a big problem for you , if you took time to read my post well , you wouldn’t misinterpret me . undecided , who is claiming to be better than her , I’m in no completion with anybody. Stop sounding dumb

It's competition,not Completion.

grin
mimicue:

It’s like English is a big problem for you , if you took time to read my post well , you wouldn’t misinterpret me . undecided , who is claiming to be better than her , I’m in no completion with anybody. Stop sounding dumb

It's competition,not Completion.
Re: Izaak Theo Adu Flaunts His Chest After Removing Boobs by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 03, 2018
jhubril:

I do have feminine eyes but very masculine and straight. This is due to genetic attribute from my mother.

Alright.

1 Like

Re: Izaak Theo Adu Flaunts His Chest After Removing Boobs by jhubril(m): 12:41pm On Jul 03, 2018
Ornament2003:

Alright.
I only hope I could pass my beautiful genes to my children.
Re: Izaak Theo Adu Flaunts His Chest After Removing Boobs by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 03, 2018
jhubril:

I only hope I could pass my beautiful genes to my children.

Nothing is absolutely impossible!

But rather than striving to pass down mere look, endeavor to pass down great inheritance (wealth), virtues, good name, and good morals to your offsprings.

For looks would fade away with time!

1 Like

Re: Izaak Theo Adu Flaunts His Chest After Removing Boobs by vutramanh(f): 9:15am On Jul 04, 2018
hello tongue tongue

Re: Izaak Theo Adu Flaunts His Chest After Removing Boobs by jmichael259(m): 6:27am On Nov 06, 2018
abbeyty:
And I heard is the only child,what a waste

I AM AN ONLY CHILD but i dare tell you..
Never have an only child or only son or only daughter. IT IS RISKY, LONELY AND CUMBERSOME FOR YOU AND THE KID. If it is not working, adopt! Anything below 3kids is a big risk but don't overstress your financial capabilities with 7 or 9.

Also never have an idle child. Equip them with skills and/or get them involved in your job from young age [+13yrs].
IDLE MIND=SATAN WORKSHOP
Re: Izaak Theo Adu Flaunts His Chest After Removing Boobs by vutramanh(f): 4:49am On Jun 12, 2019
wow grin grin grin grin
very good
nice day smiley smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rihanna's New Look After She Became A Mum / 'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym / Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.