Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,542 members, 7,823,372 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Izaak Theo Adu Flaunts His Chest After Removing Boobs - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Izaak Theo Adu Flaunts His Chest After Removing Boobs (78238 Views)

Excited Lady Proudly Shows Off Her 'chest' After A Successful Boobs Surgery / Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male / Davido’s Fan Gets ‘Blow My Mind’ Painting Done On His Chest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Izaak Theo Adu Flaunts His Chest After Removing Boobs by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 01, 2018
Tolexander:
hmmmmm!

This is like sweetest most senseless taboo
you remind me of that track cheesy
Re: Izaak Theo Adu Flaunts His Chest After Removing Boobs by sonogo(m): 11:44am On Jul 01, 2018
So how about monthly visitor? Will that seize too?
Re: Izaak Theo Adu Flaunts His Chest After Removing Boobs by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 01, 2018
For those asking how she (yeah, she, because biologically, she is still a female) got the side burns- it's due to testosterone treatment. When a female takes male hormone pills persistently, she develops male attributes like facial hair, increased muscle mass, deep voice etc.

I saw this shiit in Atlanta. Females with facial hair, deep voices, broad chests but they stepped different. I felt some type of way.

1 Like

Re: Izaak Theo Adu Flaunts His Chest After Removing Boobs by walosky(m): 12:11pm On Jul 01, 2018
Yorubas topping the Trangenders' list since the time of Adam and Eve
Re: Izaak Theo Adu Flaunts His Chest After Removing Boobs by itzokay: 12:31pm On Jul 01, 2018
walosky:
Yorubas topping the Trangenders' list since the time of Adam and Eve

Good God, must we tribalize every issue?? Since when did genetic issue become tribal? smh exactly the problem of Nigeria, no common interest, just tribal, political and religious interest. A long way to go we have
Re: Izaak Theo Adu Flaunts His Chest After Removing Boobs by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 01, 2018
IamLucy:

American is way worse than Nigeria when it comes to transgender and LGBT

He said he wants to transcountry which simply means he wants to naturalize and become an American citizen.
His comment has nothing to do with Transgender nor LGBT.

1 Like

Re: Izaak Theo Adu Flaunts His Chest After Removing Boobs by taurusdude0(m): 12:58pm On Jul 01, 2018
DIKEnaWAR:
Next, we want to see him put his severed preeq on the table with the caption; chains off. No more a slave.
I think he was a SHE before

1 Like

Re: Izaak Theo Adu Flaunts His Chest After Removing Boobs by ManTiger(m): 1:38pm On Jul 01, 2018
She should change her fingers too cos those look so feminine.
Re: Izaak Theo Adu Flaunts His Chest After Removing Boobs by Kalashnikov102(m): 2:09pm On Jul 01, 2018
After all the name wey your mama don make
Re: Izaak Theo Adu Flaunts His Chest After Removing Boobs by Teymanhenry(f): 2:17pm On Jul 01, 2018
There's nothing wrong with what he has done.His/body,her business.. If she was forced to do it,then there's a problem . Talking of problems, the moment Buhari losses election, the Herdsmen will go awone.. I believe there r many ways to stop this chaos, but due to one thing or the other, the Herdsmen are still killing souls n going scotch free... Buhari out come 2019
Re: Izaak Theo Adu Flaunts His Chest After Removing Boobs by Toide: 2:26pm On Jul 01, 2018
stupidity at his highest level, what of her puna has it been change too.
Re: Izaak Theo Adu Flaunts His Chest After Removing Boobs by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 01, 2018
jhubril:

What about men who have feminine features/ beautiful men?

Most of them are females genetically (and the karyotype would be 44XX) but phenotypically (as in physical appearance) they look like males.
Re: Izaak Theo Adu Flaunts His Chest After Removing Boobs by cyrus1992(m): 2:40pm On Jul 01, 2018
sparog:
Trading breast for dry chest

I don't see d sense in dat

I love breast
grin
Yes, you love having breast, Not owning breast. Such is the young wo-man's case.

2 Likes

Re: Izaak Theo Adu Flaunts His Chest After Removing Boobs by Champ10n: 2:57pm On Jul 01, 2018
sparog:
Trading breast for dry chest

I don't see d sense in dat

I love breast

grin
He loves breast too. That’s why he became a man.�

1 Like

Re: Izaak Theo Adu Flaunts His Chest After Removing Boobs by jhubril(m): 3:05pm On Jul 01, 2018
Ornament2003:

Most of them are females genetically (and the karyotype would be 44XX) but phenotypically (as in physical appearance) they look like males.

Most of them? What about those that are not females and are overtly masculine and beautiful?
Re: Izaak Theo Adu Flaunts His Chest After Removing Boobs by jhubril(m): 3:11pm On Jul 01, 2018
Ornament2003:

What I basically mean is that SOME MEN MAY HAVE FEMININE FEATURES (example,Eyes,skin etc which make them look BEAUTIFUL), hence you have BEAUTIFUL MEN. Feminine features only explain attributes not genetics. So they can't be genetically defined as female.
Re: Izaak Theo Adu Flaunts His Chest After Removing Boobs by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 01, 2018
jhubril:

What I basically mean is that SOME MEN MAY HAVE FEMININE FEATURES (example,Eyes,skin etc which make them look BEAUTIFUL), hence you have BEAUTIFUL MEN. Feminine features only explain attributes not genetics. So they can't be genetically defined as female.

Now I understand what u mean.
Re: Izaak Theo Adu Flaunts His Chest After Removing Boobs by jhubril(m): 3:18pm On Jul 01, 2018
Ornament2003:

Now I understand what u mean.
So genetically are they females?
Re: Izaak Theo Adu Flaunts His Chest After Removing Boobs by Beey(f): 3:24pm On Jul 01, 2018
bammo:
how did she get *sideburns* that I've been dying 2 have?
hormonal therapy

1 Like

Re: Izaak Theo Adu Flaunts His Chest After Removing Boobs by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 01, 2018
jhubril:

So genetically are they females?

No general statement can be made for the people in that category.

If any genital ambiguity is suspected, the definitive valid statement could only be made after karyotyping. Science deals with facts and figures, not looks. A true genetic female is one whose sex chromosomes are XX irrespective of the looks, and XY for males.
Re: Izaak Theo Adu Flaunts His Chest After Removing Boobs by mimicue(f): 3:46pm On Jul 01, 2018
She looks really manly , how did u grow the beards and all , I guess she was born with male features, hence the need to transgender na wa o
Re: Izaak Theo Adu Flaunts His Chest After Removing Boobs by jhubril(m): 4:03pm On Jul 01, 2018
Ornament2003:

No general statement can be made for the people in that category.

If any genital ambiguity is suspected, the definitive valid statement could only be made after karyotyping. Science deals with facts and figures, not looks. A true genetic female is one whose sex chromosomes are XX irrespective of the looks, and XY for males.

I do have feminine eyes but very masculine and straight. This is due to genetic attribute from my mother.
Re: Izaak Theo Adu Flaunts His Chest After Removing Boobs by jhubril(m): 4:06pm On Jul 01, 2018
mimicue:
She looks really manly , how did u grow the beards and all , I guess she was born with male features, hence the need to transgender na wa o

Ignorant bastard of useless generation. What are those manly features? So because you are not a transgender you are better than her.
Re: Izaak Theo Adu Flaunts His Chest After Removing Boobs by petenweke: 4:07pm On Jul 01, 2018
This is the Taboo she sang about years ago.
How can people be so messed up?
Are they pissed by the devil (who gave them fame)?[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Izaak Theo Adu Flaunts His Chest After Removing Boobs by Kolping: 4:19pm On Jul 01, 2018
Facts - not ideology determine reality.

1. Human sexuality is an objective biological binary trait: "XY" and"XX" are genetic markers of health - not genetic markers of a disorder.

2. No one is born with a gender. Everyone is born with a biological sex. Gender (an awareness and sense of oneself as male or female) is a sociological and psychological concept: not an objective biological one.

- The American College of Pediatricians
Re: Izaak Theo Adu Flaunts His Chest After Removing Boobs by igwegeorgiano(m): 4:20pm On Jul 01, 2018
where is d d...ck nah e don germinate?
Re: Izaak Theo Adu Flaunts His Chest After Removing Boobs by Andrez123(m): 4:31pm On Jul 01, 2018
I don't like this, she will never be a man, cutting off her boobs and taking male hormones to have more hairs and a muscular body doesn't make her a man, her internal organs will always be female, there's no surgery or hormones that can give her male internal organs that can produce sperm.

Most of these transgendered people are suffering from a serious case of psychological disorder/body dysmorphic disorder. They believe that they should be someone else from a different gender and are never comfortable with their God given body/gender.

The main issue is that psychological problem is never dealt with properly in an effective way, they end up dealing with with their problems by mutilating their bodies through surgeries and hormones so that they can look like their desired gender, in the end they realize that they are not fully accepted by people whom they wanna attract as mates or partners because they are neither truly a man or woman.

They end up more depressed and unsatisfied with their bodies after each surgery, that's why so many of these transgendered people end up committing suicide. They deal with their problems on the surface but never deal with it internally to find out the real reason for their body dysmorphic disorder.

People who are not transgendered are sometimes also not happy with their appearance or gender for whatever reason, some try to change that through surgical procedures and cosmetic enhancements. Everyone should accept their God given gender and shouldn't mutilate their bodies in order to change gender because that's not just possible.
Re: Izaak Theo Adu Flaunts His Chest After Removing Boobs by sulakishop(m): 4:39pm On Jul 01, 2018
This is a sheer waste of resources, why not donate the bwests to bobriski and Marry him/her?
Re: Izaak Theo Adu Flaunts His Chest After Removing Boobs by C0C0Bandicot(f): 5:26pm On Jul 01, 2018
See his feminine hands
Re: Izaak Theo Adu Flaunts His Chest After Removing Boobs by DECENCY3: 5:51pm On Jul 01, 2018
I want to trans country who will help.

I seriously need to trans from this country
Re: Izaak Theo Adu Flaunts His Chest After Removing Boobs by mimicue(f): 7:10pm On Jul 01, 2018
jhubril:

Ignorant bastard of useless generation. What are those manly features? So because you are not a transgender you are better than her.

It’s like English is a big problem for you , if you took time to read my post well , you wouldn’t misinterpret me . undecided , who is claiming to be better than her , I’m in no completion with anybody. Stop sounding dumb
Re: Izaak Theo Adu Flaunts His Chest After Removing Boobs by Ojady(m): 8:03pm On Jul 01, 2018
You changed your hardware and perhaps the peripherals of your software to function like an Iphone when fundamentally you are a Samsung... the malfunction imminent is inevitable, worse than Arnold on Steriods... The day you copulate and procreate with another woman and the product is not a degenerate then will I accept that truly we are able to change ourselves 100%...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rihanna's New Look After She Became A Mum / Tekno Gets Hospitalized, Shares Sick Bed Selfie / Ooni, Pete Edochie And Kanayo Handshake Sparks Controversy Online (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.