Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Can Money Save You When Death Come Calling? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Money Save You When Death Come Calling? (231 Views)

Can Money Buy You Heaven? / Will Saying "JESUS Is LORD" Save You? How Do We Reconcile This Two Verses? / Daddy Freeze Tackles Pastor Funke Adejuwon For Calling Him A 'Fool, Idiot' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Money Save You When Death Come Calling? by lightblazingnow(m): 8:16am On Jul 01, 2018
New Living Translation
Riches won't help on the day of judgment, but right living can save you from death.

Simple truth. Learn it and observe it and take it to your heart, believe it and stand on it.

Ecclesiastes 2:24 There is nothing better for a man, than that he should eat and drink, and that he should make his soul enjoy good in his labour. This also I saw, that it was from the hand of God.

2:25 For who can eat, or who else can hasten hereunto, more than I? 2:26 For God giveth to a man that is good in his sight wisdom, and knowledge, and joy: but to the sinner he giveth travail, to gather and to heap up, that he may give to him that is good before God. This also is vanity and vexation of spirit.
Re: Can Money Save You When Death Come Calling? by lightblazingnow(m): 11:40am On Jul 02, 2018
I am joyful
Re: Can Money Save You When Death Come Calling? by lightblazingnow(m): 11:48am On Jul 02, 2018
Migration
Re: Can Money Save You When Death Come Calling? by lightblazingnow(m): 9:18pm On Jul 02, 2018
Grace church

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 04/07/18 / Family Line With Pastor Bisi Adewale / What Is Faith? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.