Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,923 members, 7,852,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:45 PM

I Love Him But He Loves Some One Else - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Him But He Loves Some One Else (2200 Views)

Why Can't Girls Just Tell A Guy They Love Him Instead Of...(pic) / Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud / "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love Him But He Loves Some One Else by adaybola(f): 2:19pm On Jul 08, 2010
I don't mean to be harsh but, it really hurts after reading your post that i just have to express my opinion. Why are you tormenting yourself? I believe you knew from the onset he has this other lady (Miss Priority) in his life before you stepped in and what it's all about. So, why are you complainning now?? It's either you live with the way your relationship is with him and be happy to know you are just wasting your time and emotion cuz to him you are just a passtime OR you back out and save your dignity! You still have some (DIGNITY) left in you, don't you? Women like you give men the audacity to call us crab cuz you are treating yourself like one! Forgive me if it hurts but, u just need to face it.
Re: I Love Him But He Loves Some One Else by Njakiri(m): 12:08am On Jul 09, 2010
na your luck, why tell us na? cool
Re: I Love Him But He Loves Some One Else by SALady(f): 10:21am On Jul 09, 2010
adaybola:

I don't mean to be harsh but, it really hurts after reading your post that i just have to express my opinion. Why are you tormenting yourself? I believe you knew from the onset he has this other lady (Miss Priority) in his life before you stepped in and what it's all about. So, why are you complainning now?? It's either you live with the way your relationship is with him and be happy to know you are just wasting your time and emotion cuz to him you are just a passtime OR you back out and save your dignity! You still have some (DIGNITY) left in you, don't you? Women like you give men the audacity to call us crab cuz you are treating yourself like one! Forgive me if it hurts but, u just need to face it.

Agree with the emboldment. Sometimes as weman we really need to check the things we do to ourselves than to blame men for everything. We create the mess the follow us.
Re: I Love Him But He Loves Some One Else by Taminator11872(m): 6:24am On Aug 17, 2013
Y should u develop feelings for d guy in d 1st place when u kw he has a gf??
Re: I Love Him But He Loves Some One Else by 49cents(m): 10:44am On Aug 17, 2013
Babe abeg ur so wasting ur time with him.....wake up and break away if u can u will be stronger person tomorrow.......do ALL you can to snap out of this emotion you feel whatevr happened to your self prider sis....please move on up and you will find better things
Re: I Love Him But He Loves Some One Else by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 17, 2013
Benitaton: Am in love with a guy that has a serious girl friend, he loves this girl so much that he always talk of her. I believe he has feelings for me too. the annoying thing now is that we have been dating for some time now and this girls picture is still hung on the wall, his excuse was that her picture is what staying there. I honestly do not know what to do because i love him
My question is: do you like playing second-fiddle in a man's life?
I for one hate to be the "other woman", therefore, I advice you in all sincerity to walk out on that guy! Stop being his bed-warmer. It hurts so much to be alone, but greater is the pain of knowing that you aren't good enough and constantly you re being reminded of that.
Be wise and leave. A loving man ll find you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Im So In Love But He Is Younger Than Me! / Womanizer This Is Road To Hell Bacareful. / Installing Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.