Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,300 members, 7,829,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Im So In Love But He Is Younger Than Me! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Im So In Love But He Is Younger Than Me! (2199 Views)

Im So Eager To Propose To Her After Just One Week Of Meeting Her / "In Love" But Unfaithful / There Is This Girl I Love But I Do Not Know How To Express My Feelings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Im So In Love But He Is Younger Than Me! by OsoSexy: 5:02am On May 29, 2011
Im soo in love with this 26 year old and I'm 30. He is Nigerian and I am American. But we get along so well. But Im afraid that our age difference will one day make a difference. We plan to marry in October. What do you think should we go ahead with it?? By the way it has only been 2 months since we meet, but it feels soo right!! kiss
Re: Im So In Love But He Is Younger Than Me! by Ekpoma1: 5:46am On May 29, 2011
OP are u 4 real?
Re: Im So In Love But He Is Younger Than Me! by IZUKWU(m): 7:40am On May 29, 2011
Enjoy the side while it lasts. Whether for a year or a lifetime don't keep fretting and worrying.It would not add anything to your life.
Re: Im So In Love But He Is Younger Than Me! by BABE3: 8:41am On May 29, 2011
It's just 4 years fam, no big of a deal! I've seen/I know 10 yrs diff. couple that worked/is working out just fine. Or has he started acting immature already?

2 months and it feels so right? hmm- I hope yall know what y'all are doing. Goodluck. smiley wink
Re: Im So In Love But He Is Younger Than Me! by iice(f): 10:21am On May 29, 2011
Resolve the issue between you two. We are not the ones in the relationship.
Re: Im So In Love But He Is Younger Than Me! by ismaeel86(m): 11:55am On May 29, 2011
just four years age difference and u re complaining, i think you lack confidence and self belief in yourself. you are d one that can make the relationship work but u re already giving up already.
Re: Im So In Love But He Is Younger Than Me! by Godmother(f): 7:37pm On May 29, 2011
Oso Sexy:

Im soo in love with this 26 year old and I'm 30. He is Nigerian and I am American. But we get along so well. But Im afraid that our age difference will one day make a difference. We plan to marry in October. What do you think should we go ahead with it?? By the way it has only been 2 months since we meet, but it feels soo right!! kiss

Two months since you met and you guys are talking marriage? undecided
I smell a rat, here is another naija guy wanting to use the "marriage line" to get what he wants
Re: Im So In Love But He Is Younger Than Me! by 1one: 11:39am On May 30, 2011
Just 2months and thinking about marriage,might as well fall under the heading in one of ur life's memoirs as SOMETHING I REGRETTED DOING!
Re: Im So In Love But He Is Younger Than Me! by kattilynn: 1:56pm On May 30, 2011
ummm lol well great youre in love must of been 1st site anyother time my mother wuld tell me thts too soon but my mother thn changed shes been dating a man for a year hes 26 and shes 36 (10 years diffrence) there constantly fighting he pretty much tells her not to talk to him for the 1st hr in the morning but alot of the time he buys her gifts and they seem to love her i think she deserves better but as long as shes happy 1st if i were u date for a few more months move in together see how living together works bc thn ull know how u both rele are constantly dont rush it save the fling bc ur guna wish it lasted bc once ur married u nvr know u mite end up like my mom so savor the fling the butterflies and stuff for a while and if u feel the same way in few months after living together thn we all shuld hear those wedding bells wink
Re: Im So In Love But He Is Younger Than Me! by bamaiyiO(m): 5:20pm On May 30, 2011
Well the age diff is not much for you to worry yourself about. It's 2 mnth and you guys are already talking about marriage? I think you guys need to take some time to get to knw each other more because marriage is long live commitment.
GOODLUCK
Re: Im So In Love But He Is Younger Than Me! by 190: 5:23pm On May 30, 2011
Then marry him

as long as you aint as old as some leeches (tpia) u can still get married cool cool

(1) (Reply)

Womanizer This Is Road To Hell Bacareful. / The Camera Man He Hired On His Wedding Day Was Only Flashing / I Introduced Her To The Forbidden Fruit, Now She Wants To Poison Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.